Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey started to whine when Darna tucked her thumb under her fingers and started to slowly push forward. I reached for the lube and the small vibrator.

"Deep breath," I coached my wife along. The soft hum of the vibrator against her clit was mixed with the sloshing sounds from Stacey's juices and the lube. "You're almost there."

"Oh, shit, Mal!" Stacey cried out. "Oh, shit! She's doing it! She's got her hand inside me!"

"Almost!" I told her. "Almost there. Just a little more until she's . . . she's in!"

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!" Stacey's eyes rolled back in her head and she fell back into the pillows. "Oh . . . my . . . FUCK!"

"Do you like that?" I purred. "Do you like your little Asian girlfriend's fist up your cunt? . . . She's fucking you so good . . ."

We looked down at Stacey's pussy. Her labia were inflamed with excitement. Darna was buried up to her wrist inside my wife. Tears streamed down Stacey's cheeks.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she cried out. "Fucking shit! Darna . . . Darna . . . oh, my god, fuck me!"

I pressed the vibrator against Stacey's clit a little harder.

"Fuck!" she sobbed.

Cupping one of Stacey's breasts with my hands, I pinched her nipples. She seemed to be overloaded with sensation. She reached for Inanna, who was instantly at her side.

We whispered sweet encouragement in Stacey's ears as Darna moved her hand in and out. Stacey was hovering in the space between pleasure and pain. I know because Darna did the exact same thing to me the night before.

"I'm cumming!" Stacey wailed.

"Cum for me!" Darna didn't let up. "That's it, Stacey . . . cum for me . . . cum all over me. You're doing so well!"

Stacey's body was shaking as the orgasm consumed her. Her pussy was a fountain with Darna's hand inside her.

"What are you doing to me?" my wife cried out, clutching on to my arm. I leaned over and kissed her. Our teeth knocked together. My tongue sought hers.

Her body went limp. There was a wild, feral look in her eyes.

"I'm still cumming, Mal," Stacey whispered. "I can't stop cumming. She's still fucking me."

"Then keep going," I brushed her hair out of her eyes.

Just then I felt a hand on my pussy. I instinctively spread my legs.

A jolt of cold shot through my body as someone poured lube on my clit. One finger entered me. Then two. Then three.

"She's doing me, too, Stacey," I moaned. My gaze never left my bride's. "She's going to do us both at the same time."

I fell back on to the bed. My leg settled over Stacey's. Our bodies were covered in sweat.

Four fingers.

"She's almost there," I whispered.

"She's still fucking me," Stacey mumbled.

Angelito was next to me, kissing my neck. Rubbing my breasts. Stroking my clit.

"You' re my good little girls," Darna teased. "My good little lesbian slut girls . . . You like that? You like me fucking you with my hands?"

Five fingers.

"I love it!" I couldn't help myself. My hands clutched Stacey's. She was no longer coherent. Her eyes were shut, tears flowing freely. My jaw clenched as the thickest part of Darna's hand entered me.

There was a moment of searing pain, and then I was awash in ecstasy.

I don't know how long Darna strung us along. I screamed. I cried out.

"Fuck me!" I yelled. "Don't ever stop fucking me!"

Every time she moved, I howled.

"Did that hurt, my little dyke slut? Do you want me to stop fucking your little cunt?" she teased.

"Don't you dare!" I cried, nearly bursting into tears. "Don't ever fucking stop!"

Stacey clutched my hand until our knuckles went white. We both shivered, our bodies wracked by tingling in nerve endings we didn't know we had.

Both of us were completely in that space which was basically an out-of-body experience. I felt like a spectator to the ravaging of my body. Our lover was driving us crazy.

My orgasm was full-body. Mind-blowing. I think I squirted all over Angelito and Darna.

At some point, I passed out. When I came to, Angelito lay on top of me.

Darna's hand was replaced by his cock. Both Stacey and I lay limp on the bed like rag dolls as Inanna and Angelito had their way with us. My pussy was a swamp.

I didn't care. I tried to move, but my body didn't respond. All of my motor functions were shot. I slipped back into the haze when Angelito shot off inside me.

At some point, Inanna mounted me. She hooked my knees inside her elbows and rearranged my insides with her cock.

Next to me, Stacey absorbed Angelito's steady thrusts. Her eyes were hooded over with desire. Her jaw was slack. Our fingers were still intertwined.

On the other side of her, I was dimly aware of Darna masturbating while watching us get fucked.

My only thought in that instant was pure, unmitigated bliss. I was surrounded by my wives and my most intimate lovers.

Everything was right with the world.

Then I passed out.

****************

"Welcome back!" the manager of the AC Marriott came out from behind the desk to give us all a hug, starting and ending with Alex.

"We checked in through the app, Henrietta," Alex said, wrapping his arms around her.

"Then you're all set," she said, taking her time to rub up against my husband. "We got you in the same rooms as last year and everything."

The five of us had all of our things stacked up on three rolling carts. We got enough keys for both rooms to pass around. We left our cars with the valet.

Our suites were side by side on the 22nd floor and at the end of the hallway. We unpacked all of our things and sent Angelito and Alex to take the rolling carts downstairs. When they returned, we were naked and laying on the king bed in our suite.

Alex wasted no time and pounced on Stacey. I rolled over on my back and pulled Darna in between my legs, her cute little butt sticking up for her boyfriend.

"That's it, Baby," I purred as Angelito mounted her from behind. "Eat my little cunny like the slut you are."

I lay back taking my turn as the pillow princess. Reaching over, I took Stacey's hand in mine. Our eyes met. We both smiled at one another.

The guys didn't take their time, nor were they supposed to. After just a few minutes they finished opening up the room with some hotel quickie sex.

As we dressed, I looked over at Alex and Stacey. They both nodded.

"Angelito, Darna," I took their hands. "We have a new ground rule for this year, and this year only. We're . . . um, we're trying to get pregnant."

Our girlfriend began to jump up and down excitedly, her little titties bouncing enticingly.

"And that means that my little pussy and Stacey's sweet cunny are off limits this weekend for you, Angelito," I said apologetically. "And it also means that any time Alex or Inanna cums, it has to be inside one of us. So, sorry about that."

"You're not sorry!" Darna reached out to give us all enthusiastic hugs. No, I wasn't actually sorry.

I pulled Angelito to me and whispered in his ear. "That also means my mouth and my ass are yours to do whatever you want to me. Same for Stacey, and I know Inanna wants you to cum all over her pussy."

"Okay, Mal," he said anxiously.

"Will you DP me with Alex?" I sucked on his earlobe. His breaths came heavier and faster. "Tien is supposed to be here this weekend, too. Maybe I'll get her to come over and you three can make me airtight."

With a wink, I pulled back and went to get my clothes, knowing his gaze was still on my butt.

We went to dinner, not in costume on Wednesday, as was our custom. I did make Alex and Stacey wear their remote control buttplugs, much to their dismay (and my delight).

Payback is a bitch, motherfuckers!

Some of our friends were also in town for Dragon Con. I may have inducted some of them into a secret society for the weekend and dropped a hint that Angelito had a surprise planned.

Jenny decided to forgo getting a table in the vendor hall and just enjoy the con with her wife. Tien and Lindsey were also planning on being at Dragon Con, although they weren't coming in until Saturday morning.

Alex, Stacey and I returned to our room early. We didn't invite any of the others to be with us. I wanted one night together in the place where we met to just be us.

I held my wife in my arms as our husband made love to us. She cried out as he took her from behind.

Stacey suckled on my breasts when I rode him to an orgasm of my own.

Alex pushed me on top of Stacey and he alternated fucking our pussies as we each tried to make him cum inside us.

He was only in our mouths so we could coax him back to hardness and then that glorious cock of his went right back inside one of us so he could put a baby in our bellies.

When I fell asleep, it was wrapped in the arms of the two people I loved more than anyone else in the world.

****************

"You are going to kill that man," Jenny giggled as we watched Alex numbly eat his breakfast. The coffee hadn't kicked in yet. Stacey and I each went one round with him before meeting up with our friends, and I'm sure he was still exhausted from the night before.

"I don't think he's complaining while drowning in pussy," I winked.

"Did you cut him off from cock?" she asked.

"Good heavens, no," I snickered. "He's not allowed to cum in anyone else this weekend. But he can suck all the dick he wants and I'm sure there will be people lining up to fuck that gorgeous ass of his."

"What changed?" Jenny asked. "You've never wanted kids before. Is your biolgoical clock ticking?"

"No," I snorted softly. "Kids have never been on my radar; you know that. But I have a very persuasive wife. Two very persuasive wives, actually. Stacey wants kids. So does Alex, and I'm not going to be the reason they don't get to be parents. I told them I would give them six months to knock me up. If I don't catch, Stacey is having all of our kids on her own."

"You will make a great mommy, Mal," Jenny winked and squeezed my hand. "To however many kids the three of you make."

Our group finished breakfast and then headed over to pick up our badges at the Sheraton. The colour had returned to Alex's cheeks and I hung on his arm, mostly to keep the girls behind us off him.

I didn't blame them; that's how he and I met in essentially the same spot eleven years before. Alex was always a natural flirt. But I couldn't have him being a slut with his dick this trip. Maybe next year.

After we got our badges, we picked up a quick lunch and plotted our weekend schedule. Alex and Stacey went up to our room to "change". Angelito had signed up for a tabletop gaming workshop, and that left Darna and I up to our own devices.

So naturally we ended up back in her room.

"I have a fantasy," she whispered in my ear as we lay down on the king sized bed. I nuzzled up to her neck as she pulled me on top of her. "I want you and I to lay back on the bed. Alex and Angelito blindfold us . . ."

My hands caressed her naked body. She was lithe but deceptively strong. Her skin was so smooth.

"They take us," she nibbled on my earlobe. "Alternating between us . . ."

Her hands ran up and down my back.

"Their cocks fill us up . . ."

I kissed my way down her neck to her collarbone.

"They cum in both of us . . . and then switch . . ."

"We've done that before," I purred in her ear. "Those boys have fucked us until we couldn't walk."

"I know, Mal," Darna's voice was strained. "But this time . . . I want to be unprotected. I want them to knock us up . . . and I don't want to know who the father of my baby is . . ."

My fingers strayed down between her legs. She was soaked. I flicked her little bean with my finger, making her shudder.

"You want my husband's baby inside you?" I asked. "And you want me to have Angelito's child inside me?"

"Yes," Darna moaned. "And then I want to watch them gang up on Stacey . . . have both of them put their cocks inside her pussy at the same time until they cum."

"And no one will know who the father is until the babies are born," I whispered wickedly, completing the fantasy.

"Yes!"

"But that's not what you really want, is it?" I pressed. "You want to have a blonde-haired, blue-eyed baby, and you want your parents to wonder who the father is . . . and you want Angelito's family to know what a slut you are . . . and you not only let another man . . . a white man! . . . fuck you . . . but you're also a slut for his white wife and his black wife!"

"Yes! Mal! Mal!" Darna cried out as I rubbed her faster. "Don't stop! Don't stop!"

I pressed two fingers inside her and rubbed the pad of my thumb against her clit.

"You're a naught little girl, Darna," I bit down on her earlobe just enough to make her scream. "Cum for me, Little Princess, make that clitty cum!"

Her teeth clenched. I finger-banged her a little harder, but it was when I sucked a nipple in my mouth that she let out an ear-splitting scream.

The fantasy took ahold of her and she squirted when the cum hit her.

When she was done riding out her orgasm, I pulled her close to me.

"Maybe I'll let Angelito cum in me this weekend," I whispered in her ear, just to fuel her fantasy. "I know he'd put a gorgeous Asian baby in my belly."

The two of us cuddled in the bed.

"Do you remember what you told me when we met, Mallory?" she asked softly. "You said you'd spoil me on men."

"Did I lie to you?" I asked teasingly.

"No, no you didn't," she nuzzled up to me. "If it weren't for Alex and Angelito, I'd be happy to never have another man again."

"My work here is done!" I giggled and raised my arms triumphantly.

We fell together in a heap, laughing and tickling one another. We were only interrupted when Stacey and Inanna stopped by and reminded us we had a dinner reservation.

Inanna was Bowsette and Stacey was Princess Peach.

I got up and kissed my wives, aware of the flash of envy in Darna's gaze. I returned to the other room to put on my Rosalina dress, while Darna dressed up as Zelda.

The four of us met Angelito for dinner at Hsu's Chinese restaurant. His workshop ran over, but he was dressed as Link for the day, so we were all in costume. Jenny and Kelsey were also in for dinner, as Sylvie and gender-bent Loki, respectively.

The seven of us spent the evening laughing and enjoying the company. Angelito was the envy of most of the guys (and some of the gals) in the restaurant, having a table full of women all to himself.

As we got up to leave, I took his hand and winked. He gave me a sly smile as he took the remote controller to the vibrator from me.

"I'm all lubed up for you," I whispered in his ear. "I want you to spend all evening getting me ready for you, and then I want you to fuck me in the ass while Inanna cums in my pussy."

Then we were off to hang out in the Marriott and the Hyatt.

Some people fight the vibrator. I chose to just go with it. As I walked around, or stood talking to someone, whenever he hit the button, I just let the pulses wash through my body. I think I had four or five little orgasms as he sent waves of pleasure up through my butt. I got some strange looks from people, but I didn't try to hide the fact that I was having a small anal orgasm right there in the atrium of the hotel.

Stacey and I weren't drinking, but everyone else was. A couple of guys dressed as Mario and Luigi came over and asked for pictures. It was a typical Thursday night at Dragon Con. I grabbed the check at dinner, and the others fought to pay for drinks at Pulse in the Marriott.

"Want to sneak out?" I brushed my hand against Angelito's crotch. I stepped in front of him so no one else could see and began to rub him through his breeches. He hardened in my grasp. I looked over at Inanna and wriggled my eyebrows.

She came over and put one hand on my backside and the other on Angelito's. I gave each of them a kiss on the cheek. "I need you inside me."

Taking my wife and my boyfriend by the hand, I headed for the exit.

"Where do you think you're going?" Stacey asked, her eyes dancing with laughter.

"I'm going to get double-fucked!" I announced in a voice that was inappropriately--and intentionally--loud. That drew a drunken cheer from everyone within earshot.

Angelito blushed, but didn't pull away. Inanna smiled innocently.

"I'll give you an hour head start," my other bride called.

The three of us walked hand in hand out to the rideshare pick-up area and waited for an Uber. I made out with both of them, not caring who was watching.

The driver smiled knowingly as we got into the backseat of her SUV. "Someone is a lucky man tonight."

"He sure is," Inanna said, and we both kissed him on the cheek. In return, he put his hands on each of our legs and steadily moved them up our thighs on the short drive back to the hotel.

We strode into the lobby of our hotel and went straight for the elevator.

Inanna unlocked the door as I made out with Angelito in the hallway.

I paused long enough to help Inanna out of her Bowsette costume. She wasn't wearing her extra large breasts, but had instead padded the bosom of her dress. Underneath, she wore a black corset, garter belt and thigh-highs.

She slipped the dancer's belt off and her cock sprung free. Angelito fell to his knees and took her cock in his mouth.

Inanna's eyes rolled back in her head and she had to steady herself to keep from falling over. I hurriedly unzipped my dress and hung it up, along with my wig and crown.

"Leave your heels on," Angelito mumbled as he slurped on the cock in his mouth.

After helping him out of his costume, I joined him on my knees in front of Inanna. She fell back on the bed. Angelito continued to nurse on the head while I took her balls in my mouth.

"God, I love you," Inanna whispered. She stretched out, her arms over her head as if bound together.

If left unchecked, Angelito probably would have sucked Inanna off, but I pulled her cock out of his greedy mouth.

"Move up," I coaxed my wife into the middle of the bed. "Have you got a plug in your ass?"

"No, Mal," she replied softly.

"Well, your boyfriend has been driving me crazy with this one," I leaned over and kissed her. "I think you need it."

"Okay," she whispered.

I bent over and began to massage her ass with my tongue while Angelito went for a washcloth and the lube.

"I want you to fuck me, Inanna," I said softly. "I want you both to fuck me until I cum. And then I want you to fuck me some more."

"Anything for you, Mal," she pulled me up and we kissed tenderly.

"It's cold," Angelito warned as he squirted some lube onto Inanna's back hole. "I'm going to put the vibrator in now."

"You could at least turn it off first!"

"Oh, yeah," he said, sheepishly. That wasn't an accident. When it was nestled between her cheeks, he turned it back on and left it on.

I took Inanna's hard cock in my hands and stroked it up and down a couple of times. She was all primed up.

No more foreplay was necessary. We were all ready to go. I straddled Inanna and lowered myself down on her cock.

"Oh, that feels so good," I moaned. "Your cock is all the way in my pussy."

Angelito reached around and cupped my breasts as I slowly began to gyrate with Inanna inside me.

"Is your ass ready for me?" he whispered.

"My ass is ready for you to pound me," I hissed. "Take it."

His hands pushed me forward. I fell into Inanna's arms. I jumped when the cold lube hit my backside.

I felt a hand at the small of my back. My asshole started to spread when Angelito pushed against me.

"What is your safe word, Mallory?" Angelito asked using the polycule's standard consent procedure.

"Purple."

"Say it again."

"Purple."

"Say it three times."

"Purple, purple, purple."

"That's it, Mallory," Inanna cooed in my ear. "Take those cocks . . . let us fill you up."

"We're going to make a baby tonight," I purred. "You're going to knock me up when you squirt that cum into my little cunny."