Super Friends With Benefits Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whose pussy is my cock in, Mallory?"

"It's your pussy," I moaned.

"Whose pussy?"

"Inanna's pussy!" I cried out as she thrust up into me, just as Angelito did the same into my ass.

I pulled back, even as Angelito pushed deeper into my butt. I looked into my wife's eyes and saw nothing but love.

"Everything I have is yours," I whispered. "Everything I am is yours."

"I love you, Mallory."

"I love you, Inanna."

Hands on my shoulder brought me out of our intimate moment.

"Hey, less loving," Angelito's voice was strained as I gave him a squeeze with my ass. "More fucking."

"Yes, sir!" I laughed. I lifted up and turned my head. Angelito and I kissed in full view of Inanna. I leaned forward and pinned Inanna's arms above her head.

Once both of them were firmly nestled inside me, I wiggled my hips a little.

"Go slow," I let Angelito know to start moving.

We fell into an easy rhythm. They let me establish a comfort level. I bathed Inanna's beautiful face with kisses.

Angelito played with my breasts as he started to pump my ass a little more forcefully. Inanna thrust up into me as our lover pulled back.

Once we found our groove, they went to town on me. I fed my breasts into Inanna's mouth. Angelito spanked my ass as he went from measured thrusting to outright fucking.

I was in heaven. I thrashed between them, held solidly in place between my two strong lovers. Their cocks impaled me.

"Keep fucking me!" I cried out.

Angelito brushed my hair away from my neck and then he sucked on the back of my neck. I nearly melted on the spot.

Holding me in place, he thrust harder and harder into my ass. Inanna's met his strokes with equal vigor. I ground my clit against her.

"Cum on me, Mal," Inanna gasped. "Cum on us!"

"Harder!" I begged. "Fuck me harder!"

Both of them were up to the challenge. The room started to spin.

I fell forward into Inanna's arms. She cupped my breasts as they continued to pound me. It felt like all of the nerve endings in my body were on fire.

When I came to, I was laying on my back. Inanna was still locked inside my pussy. She wasn't moving.

My ass was still full of something, but it wasn't Angelito. Somehow they had slipped the vibrating buttplug into my backdoor while I was passed out.

As I blinked away the haze, I stared up into Inanna's eyes. Those soft, loving blue eyes.

My legs were spread wide for her. Over her shoulder, I saw movement. Angelito's hands braced on Inanna's shoulders. Every time he drove into her, he pushed Inanna inside me.

"I love you, Mallory," Inanna whispered. "He told me I had to put a baby in you tonight."

We kissed tenderly. I started to buck my hips against her.

She shivered with pleasure as the two of us made love with her in the middle. Angelito fucked her little pussy. I used my pussy to take her cock inside me.

"Cum inside me," I whispered. Angelito's breaths same in short spurts. I knew he was close.

They both cried out together. Angelito pulled back one last time and then thrust forward.

Both of the cocks in the room exploded at the same instant. I felt my pussy fill with warmth.

"Fuck," Angelito moaned before collapsing on top of Inanna. Spent.

My hands grasped his arms and I pulled them both down on top of me. Their weight was comforting. To have my two lovers as close as I could get them.

They left me in the bed to go shower.

I hunted around for the control to the vibrator and turned it off. My phone buzzed.

There was a picture text from Stacey with the girls doing shots over at the Marriott. I spread my legs and sent a picture back of Inanna's cum leaking out of my pussy.

An hour later, I lay in the middle of the bed holding hands with Stacy and Darna. All three of us were on our backs. Naked.

Angelito pounded his girlfriend. Inanna was fucking Stacey's brains out.

I drifted off to sleep amidst the cries of ecstasy, trying to come up with the perfect baby names.