Super Friends With Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but I'm not part of the deal."

"Not yet," I said, probably more forwardly than I intended. Her eyes flashed with a moment of curiosity. And desire. Our eyes locked together. I leaned in, the liquid courage bringing out my sexual aggression. "I'm sure we can think of a couple of ways you can repay him."

She seemed momentarily taken aback, but smiled wickedly anyway. Her full lips were mesmerising. "Just him?"

I put my hand on her bare thigh. My fingertips lightly traced circles on her skin. She visibly shivered. "You don't owe me anything... yet."

Maybe I was intentionally seeing how far I could push her. She didn't seem sheltered or innocent. But not super adventurous, either. I think "cautious" was the best way to describe her.

Once the server returned with the bill, we got up to leave.

"We're going to head over to the Hyatt for drinks and some people-watching, then and maybe hit up a dance party later," Alex said once we were back on the sidewalk in front of the restaurant. The crowd waiting for tables was thick and we pushed through them. "Do you want to come with?"

"Sure," Stacy replied after a second. "I don't know how much longer I stand these boots, though."

"We won't keep you on your feet too long," I winked, wondering if she was picking up on my innuendo. Now that I wasn't sitting next to her, I got another good look at her chest, and it was all I could do to keep from diving into the cleavage between those gorgeous breasts.

We crossed the street and made our way down the block to the Hyatt. One drink led to three.

Dragon Con is a place where there are no strangers. Only friends you haven't met yet.

"What are you drinking?" Alex asked as we staked out a spot at a stand-up table ear the bar.

"Margarita on the rocks," Stacey dug into her purse for some money. Alex ignored her. "You're not going to take any of my money, are you?"

Her voice wasn't angry or upset. "Resigned" is probably the best word for it.

"Unless you make more than eighty thousand dollars a year, no, I don't need your money," Alex replied gently, but not dismissively. "And you're our guest tonight. Just have a good time. No stress, no obligations. What about you, Mal?"

"Something sweet and blue," I winked, and he headed towards the bar.

An awkward silence fell over us. She shifted nervously. "I haven't... um... been with a woman before."

"Is that something you want?" I asked quietly.

"I don't know," she sighed. "Maybe... Yes... I don't know."

"You don't have to commit to anything," I said, suddenly serious. "You won't offend me or Alex. 'No' means 'no'. All the time. The only thing we want is to have a good time with you at Dragon Con. If you want to spend the night with us, you are welcome in our bed. If you just want drinks, that's fine, too."

"What if I want to spend the night with you, but... um... no sex?"

"Whatever you want, sweetheart," I patted her arm reassuringly. "If you want to have sex only with Alex, that's fine. If you only want to have sex with me, that's up to you. Or if you want to watch us bang each others's brains out, I'm sure we can make that happen. And if you just want cuddles, we're okay with that, too."

"Thank you," Stacey's nervous smile was full of relief.

Alex returned with our drinks.

We made small talk, drank and people-watched. Most of the families had cleared out and the "adult" hijinks started.

There was a parade of people in inflatable T-Rex costumes that walked by us. The group cosplays are the best. A group of women dressed as the Company of Thorin Oakenshield posed for pictures. Cobra Commander, the Baroness and a squad of Vipers stood around menacingly. Stormtroopers were everywhere.

The T-Rexes and an inflatable Godzilla ambushed a group of Power Rangers who were doing a choreographed routine which quickly devolved into an impromptu faux-melee that brought a lot of laughter from the participants and spectators alike.

My favourite costume of the night was a drag queen Elvira, who was well over six feet tall before her heels and beehive wig, as she vamped around all night. She showed lots of tit and her legs were amazing.

After an hour or so, Stacy yawned. Her eyes were starting to glaze over.

"Would you like to stay over with us?" I leaned in and asked privately. I didn't want to put her on the spot in front of Alex. "No strings. No expectations."

"You might be serial killers." Between the drinks and the fact she had been walking around in a costume all day, her words started to slur.

"I promise we're not serial killers," I winked, shifting into "mommy" mode. "Or cannibals. Or sex traffickers. Can we at least take you back to your place?"

She flushed with timidity and maybe a little bit of embarrassment. "Would you... would you just sleep with me... I mean, um... next to me."

"I'd like that," I replied with a gentle smile. "Would you like Alex to come with us?"

"Just you and me."

Alex was talking to a couple dressed as the '90s Scarlet Witch and the Vision, and I pulled him aside for a quick conversation.

"Stacey and I are going to head back to the room," I told him.

"Do you want me to stay out?" he was always considerate.

"I don't think so," I looked over at our new friend, who was gathering up her art tube and her Loungefly Wonder Woman backpack. "But don't be in a rush."

"You owe me," Alex winked.

"I'll make it up to you," I remembered the butt sex I had promised him earlier.

"I might make you watch me fuck her and then eat my cum out of her ass," he teased.

"Is that a punishment or an incentive?"

Alex laughed and blew me a kiss.

I patted him once on the backside just as Stacey came over. "Thank you for dinner tonight, Alex. I'm sorry to be such a bummer with your girlfriend."

"You're welcome," he gave her a warm hug. "And Mal is just my friend."

"With benefits," I added hastily.

To my surprise, Stacey slipped her arm into mine and we walked back to the hotel, just Wonder Woman and a Jedi. She was slowing down, but at least she was wearing flat heeled boots and not some gawd-awful four-inch wedges that would break an ankle stepping off the curb.

Our room was on one of the upper floors, this was our third year staying at the AC Marriott and Alex had gone out of his way to charm the woman working the front desk. His efforts were rewarded with a room that was high off the ground and at the end of the hallway. It was a little bit further from the elevator, but we only had a neighbour on one side and it was quiet.

We always get rooms with two queen beds. We sleep in one, and our costumes and props usually throw up all over the other bed. Plus it gives us options if we have guests.

I'm not generally a messy person--it's the anal-retentive doctor and Air Force officer in me--but Alex and I have a lot of stuff when we go to conventions. I set my lightsabers down on the spare bed.

"Can I get you a change of clothes?" I asked, then decided to probe a little deeper. "Or are we going to be naked tonight?"

Stacey's eyes got wide. I don't think she had fully thought this through. I hope she didn't feel like she was trapped or pressured.

"We only have to do as much as you'd like," I said, trying to be reassuring, as opposed to predatory.

"Do you have a... ah, t-shirt or something?"

"Of course." Nothing I had would fit over her big boobs, so I dug through Alex's suitcase. He had just bought a Dragon Con t-shirt, and I grabbed a pair of leggings out of my drawer.

Stacey accepted them and went into the bathroom to change. I shed my Jedi costume and put on a t-shirt and a pair of shorts for myself.

A moment later, there was a knock on the sliding glass door to the bathroom. Stacy stuck her head out and emerged.

I took her costume armour from her and set it gently on the chair by the window along with her other things.

It took a tremendous amount of willpower not to stare at her ginormous breasts, which looked like they just wanted to burst free. She had shed her strapless bra and her nipples were poking out, too.

We stared at one another for a long moment, unsure of what would happen next.

Finally, I motioned towards the bed. "Would you like to watch TV or something?"

She blushed, unsure of how to react.

"Why don't we just lay down," I suggested, not wanting to push my luck. "Do you need to plug your phone in? Should you let your brother know where you are?"

"I sent him a text a minute ago," Stacey yawned. "He's still playing Warhammer."

Stacey handed me her iPhone. I plugged it in and set it on the table between the beds along with mine.

"Would you like to sleep in the spare bed?" I asked, giving her options. Although I wanted nothing more than to ravage her. "Or would you still like to sleep next to me?"

"Next to you," she said nervously.

I know my eyes lit up, although I tried not to look too eager. I cleared our things off the other bed and set them out of the way so Alex would have a place to crash if he came back later. Stacey got in bed and pulled the covers up.

stacey is staying with us tonight. she's in bed with me. don't do anything i wouldn't do I texted Alex.

After a moment, he replied. k. xxoo save some 4 me

Slipping into the bed, I turned off the light. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the darkness. Stacey lay on her back next to me. The air conditioner was running, but I turned on a white noise app on my phone anyway.

"What would you like?" I asked quietly. "Everything is your call tonight."

"Can you hold me?" Her voice was timid. She was crashing.

"Of course," I reached over and took her hand. She rolled on to her side facing me so her head rested on my shoulder.

Pulling her close, I could feel her breath on my collarbone. Usually that was the magic spot. But with Stacey, it felt like she fit against me perfectly. Her arm fell across my waist.

My fingertips brushed her soft skin. In that instant, I felt comfort with her, a stranger I had just met that afternoon. For all of the carnal things I wanted to do to her, just having her in my arms was enough.

"That feels nice," Stacey whispered in low--almost desperate--voice. The voice of someone who was touch-starved and craved basic affection.

I dared to tilt my head down and kiss the top of her head.

A moment later, her body jerked a couple of times, and her breathing became regular.

Holding her against my breast, I fell asleep with a woman ten years my junior snuggled up to me.

****************

I woke in the middle of the night. It took me a moment for my eyes to adjust to the darkness.

Stacey was laying on her back, snoring softly. In the soft light that shone through from behind the curtains, I saw her heavy breasts had fallen to her sides, their distended nipples erect as she slept.

The space between my legs tingled, and I once again resisted the urge to tear her clothes off and take her.

I could get away with that on Alex, but not with a woman whom I had never kissed, much less fucked six ways from Sunday.

Speaking of Alex, he returned sometime in the middle of the night. He lay in the other bed, burrowed under the covers. His jedi robes hung over the chair by the television.

Slipping out of the bed, I padded to the bathroom and did my business. When I returned to the bed, I noticed he had turned over on his back.

He appeared to be stroking his cock under the sheets.

A quick glance over to the young woman in my bed showed me Stacey hadn't moved. Her breathing was still soft and regular.

I sat on the edge of the bed next to Alex. His eyes were hooded over with pleasure.

When I reached under the sheet, he spread his legs for me. He had shed the garter belt and stockings.

I cupped his balls in my hand. Just a little lower, I felt the tip of the buttplug which was still nestled in the cheeks of his ass.

Leaning over, I opened my mouth to take him.

"You won't like it," he whispered a warning.

Sure enough, when my lips touched the tip of his swollen head, I tasted the remnants of latex, spermicide and lube.

"Who did you have?" I teased quietly, returning to squeeze his balls.

"Scarlet Witch," he closed his eyes and clenched his teeth.

"Not Vision, too?"

"He wasn't allowed." Alex began to grunt softly. "Scarlet Witch made him watch."

"Scarlet Witch sounds like fun," I giggled. "Maybe we can spit-roast her."

"I thought we were going to spit-roast Wonder Woman."

"Is that what you'd like?" I leaned over and whispered in his ear. Just for good measure, I tugged on his buttplug and spun it around a couple of times. "Maybe I'll let you fuck her while I do you up the ass with my strap-on... Oh, someone likes that!... Or maybe you should give her a good titty-fucking while I sit on her face and make her eat me out... your cock will disappear between those huge boobies."

"Fuck, yes!" he hissed.

Over the past eight years, Alex and I have learned what turns each other on. And when we're about to cum.

When his strokes came faster, I took the tip of his cock in my mouth as he continued to jerk himself off.

Ignoring the tell-tale taste of the condom, I felt him start to pulse between my lips. My mouth filled with his spunk. He lifted his hips off the bed as his orgasm wracked his body, even as he strained to keep quiet.

I took it all, not letting a drop spill.

When he finished, he fell back into the pillow.

Without warning, I kissed him, first just a peck, but then I stuck my tongue between his lips, allowing some of his semen to escape into his mouth, knowing he was feeling frisky.

I pulled back once I had given him a taste of himself, then sat back and swallowed the remainder of his cum.

He reached between my legs, but I swatted his hand away.

"Good night," I whispered with an evil laugh, still trying not to wake our guest.

"You still owe me a fucking," he grumbled before pulling his workout shorts up and rolling over.

I climbed back into bed next to Stacey. She stirred at my touch and turned towards me. I lay on my side facing away from her, and pressed back so her breasts were mashed flat against me. Her arm draped around my waist. I hoped she would reach up and cup my breast in her hand, but she didn't.

Her warm breath on the back of my neck was comforting and exciting at the same time.

When I awoke, I hunted around in the bed for Stacey, who was not there. In a moment of panic, I sat up, suddenly awake, my heart racing.

Alex lay in the other bed, still asleep.

There was soft light coming through from the sliding door to the bathroom and I heard someone rustling around.

I let out a sigh of relief and then lay back in the bed.

She flipped the light out and emerged a moment later. She stumbled over to the bed and slipped under the covers, trying to make sure she didn't wake me. I turned to face her.

"I'm sorry," Stacey whispered.

"I was already up," I smiled. The light coming from behind the curtains was brighter than the streetlights. I reached for my phone to see that it was a little after eight.

"I fell asleep on you last night," she said apologetically.

"You made a wonderful pillow," I reached over and stroked her arm.

"And I cock-blocked you, too."

"I think I still came out ahead," I winked. I glanced over toward the other bed. "He and I fuck all the time. I just wanted you in my bed last night... and I got it."

"Even if we didn't... um, do it."

"Sex and intimacy are two entirely different things," I pointed out. "And being held by you last night was very nice."

Stacey smiled shyly. "I don't know that I'm ready to have sex with you yet. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," I stared into her dark brown eyes. "Don't ever be sorry. You may want to. You may not. The option is there, though. If you're ready."

"Can you do something for me?" she asked hesitantly.

"Anything."

"Will you kiss me?" her eyes were filled with fear. And hope? "Just to... just to see."

We sat up, facing each other. I took her hands in mine and looked into her eyes. "Is that something you want?"

It took her a moment to form the word. "Yes."

Tugging at her hands, she tilted her head back and closed her eyes.

Her mouth opened expectantly.

I leaned in and our lips touched, tentatively at first. Then a little harder.

Stacey's skin was soft, her lips even softer.

It took every fibre of my being not to ram my tongue down her throat, push her down on the bed, strip her naked and fuck her brains out. But I didn't.

Our first kiss was slow and sensual.

She was a very good kisser. After the shock of her first kiss with a woman, she slowly became more assertive. More exploratory.

We didn't caress one another. We didn't embrace.

Only our lips and our hands touched. And that was more than enough.

I hadn't felt like that when kissing another person before. Ever.

Not even with Alex.

It was something... something almost magical.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up. My toes tingled.

It wasn't sexual. Well, not completely.

I felt like this woman and I were connected. I can't explain it.

Her touch became more confident. Until it was me with my head tilted back. Content to just have Stacey close to me.

When she withdrew, it seemed like a part of me went with her.

Neither of us spoke for a long time. I was afraid of breaking the spell. We just stared at each other.

"Thank you," she whispered finally.

"Everything you expected?"

"Better."

Her smile was still timid, but the glint in her eyes promised more. Much more.

Alex stirred in his bed. I flipped my phone over to check the time again. Normally, I would have looked at the hotel's clock radio, but we unplugged it because 1) the light is too bright even on its dimmest setting, and 2) we needed the outlet for a device charger.

"Can we buy you breakfast?" I asked Stacey. "Waffle House is right next door. I think they have a continental breakfast down in the bar."

"I need to go back to my room for a shower and change," she said with a regretful sigh. "And to let my brother know that I didn't get raped and murdered by Superman and Wonder Woman or sold to sex traffickers from Croatia."

"Can I call you a Lyft? You are not walking back to your hotel from here."

"We can go with you if you want," Alex yawned and popped his back. Both of us turned and admired his muscular, shirtless body, even half covered by the sheet.

"I'll be fine," Stacey said.

"We don't have much planned for this afternoon," I tried to feel out whether we were going to get lucky with her this weekend. "I think we're going over to the vendor hall later, then maybe drinks and dancing later tonight. I'm flying out Monday mid-morning. Alex is going to drop me off at the airport on the way home."

"My brother and I are leaving first thing Monday, if I can get him moving," she rolled her eyes unconsciously. I giggled. "I'd like to go over to the vendor hall with you later... and then maybe dinner."

"What about desert?" I winked.

"We'll see," she blushed.

"Okay, let's get you back to your place." I reached for my phone as Stacey began to gather up her costume. She put her boots on, but Alex insisted she wear his shirt and she still had my leggings on. I rummaged through my things and found a small tote bag which held the rest of her gear.

She slung her art tube over her shoulder and then leaned over to give Alex a quick peck on the cheek.

I took her arm and led her down to the lobby. I called a car on Lyft for her.

When it came, she gave me a hug and unexpectedly kissed me briefly on the lips, much to the perverse delight of the guys at the valet stand and the driver. "Thank you."

Then she got in the car and was on her way to the Hyatt Place over by the Aquarium.