Super Friends With Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned to the room, the shower was running and Alex was singing joyously but off-key.

Before joining him, I lay down on the bed. The pillows smelled of Stacey's perfume.

I lay back into the pillows and masturbated violently. I was on my way to a second orgasm, when the bathroom door slid open.

Alex had hurriedly dried himself, and with his hair still damp, he mounted me and fucked my brains out.

The full frustration of my last night was released all over his cock. I'm sure I screamed loud enough to be heard in Midtown.

Then Alex picked me up and took me to the shower where he washed me down, gave me the anal reaming I had promised him but never delivered, and then cleaned me up.

We missed the Overwatch photoshoot, but neither of us cared.

****************

The line into the vendor hall at the America's Mart moved quickly. Neither of us were in actual costumes, but we were both wearing Porg kigurumi. They were comfortable and whimsical, and there's nothing funnier than a six-foot-three Porg wearing sunglasses and a smile.

Alex is always a hit with girls (and the twinks); I just stay out of the way and let him clear a path for me.

Stacey messaged us when we were close to the entrance.

"She's on her way," I looked up from my phone.

"Can she get here before we get to the door?"

"Probably not." I tapped out a text message, letting her know where we were.

Alex tugged at my arm and we stepped to the side, letting the line move past us.

After a few minutes, she walked up to greet us.

She was casually dressed in comfortable shoes and booty shorts that showed off her thicc thighs and her wide, round hips.

A messenger bag and the art tube gave her an insane case of strap-boob. My heart skipped a beat and my pussy got soaking wet in record time. Alex's eyes seemed like they were about to burst out of their sockets.

We each latched on to one of Stacey's arms and we got back in the moving line.

The rest of the afternoon passed quickly. There are three floors wall to wall with vendors and a fourth floor of artists and content creators.

Alex and I don't generally shop for collectibles at Dragon Con. There just aren't many deals to be found. Everyone there knows that there are going to be eighty thousand people in Atlanta for the con, and if you're not willing to pay $300 for that vintage Star Wars playset, someone else will.

The artists are usually more willing to cut a deal, although after COVID, I don't haggle with artisans anymore. If I see something I like and I think the asking price is commensurate with the quality, I just pay it.

Pro-tip: To save some money without taking money out of an artist's pocket, offer to pay cash. A lot of vendors usually "forget" to charge sales tax if there's no (electronic) paper trail through PayPal or Square, and you can save 8.9 percent off what they'd charge if you pay by card.

I have also gotten to know several of the artists who attend regularly, so I make a point to buy something from each of them every year. There is one woman who makes feathered wings, and I usually end up with a pair, whether I need them or not.

Luckily, that year, I was able to buy Stacey a pair of wings, so I could support my friend and buy my new girlfriend(?) a pair of wings with elastic straps that accentuated her tits even more.

Win-win.

Alex bought several sets of dice at the Chessex booth and almost talked himself into a double-bladed lightsaber from Ultrasabers, but he backed out even though I prodded him (because I knew he'd let me play with it; note: not a euphemism).

"I have five lightsabers already!"

"You need six!" I coaxed, but to no avail.

The three of us did buy matching elf ears, and the woman at the booth even color matched them to our skin tone. We tipped her extra.

With our wallets lighter on cash, we left and headed back to our room. Using the excuse of returning the clothes we had sent with her that morning, Stacey tagged along, and I couldn't tell if it was because she wanted to come hang out with us or if she just didn't want to take a rideshare back to her hotel.

"So what would you guys normally be doing tonight?" our friend asked as Alex and I stowed our things away. I had already started packing some of my clothes and costumes in preparation for my Monday morning flight.

"Dinner, then maybe some drinks. Check out the cosplay. There's nothing on the Sunday schedule that really interested us this year," I shrugged. We changed out of our kigurumi into casual clothes. Alex put on cargo shorts and a Dungeons & Dragons t-shirt. I took a bright sundress off its hanger and matched it with a casual pair of sandals.

"You weren't going to just come back here and fuck?"

My heart skipped a beat. I don't think I'd ever heard anyone say "fuck" in as sexy a voice as just then.

"Probably later," Alex winked. I just blushed, at a loss for words.

"Do you look for... um, new partners at cons like this?" she asked curiously.

"Not always," I said, trying to find my voice. "Dragon Con is where we met, so it's usually just us. The prices have gotten crazy over the past few years, and a lot of our friends can't afford it anymore."

"There are other events which are smaller that we usually meet up with some people we know," Alex was also starting to pack up his things.

"I don't know that I can afford Dragon Con every year," Stacey frowned. "The friends who bailed on me had already paid for our room, and I only had to pay for a quarter of it just so they could get something back. I'm a college student and couldn't pay for it by myself, even if my brother were pitching in."

"Play your cards right and you won't have to pay for a room," I wriggled my eyebrows playfully at her. "At least not with money."

She giggled nervously and looked away.

"Why don't you share your room with some of your friends? Wouldn't that lower the cost? You could stay at the Marriott or the Hilton."

"We don't like fighting for the elevators at the host hotels," I snorted. "Plus, both of us are kind of funny about our space and being around people for long periods of time. Both of us need some time to ourselves sometimes."

"Am I intruding in your space?" she asked, suddenly worried.

"No!" we both replied in unison. And probably a little more abruptly than either of us meant.

"Are you hungry?" Alex changed the subject.

"A little bit," I admitted.

Stacey blushed again, probably not comfortable with the idea that we were going to take her out for dinner again.

After a minute of tapping away at his phone, Alex looked up. "I just got us a dinner reservation, but we should go soon."

"Where?" Stacey asked.

"It's a surprise. Some place with a view," Alex went over to our friend and took her hands in his comfortingly. "And yes: we're paying for dinner. No: you don't have to pay us back. No: you aren't obligated for anything afterwards, although neither of us will kick you out of bed. Yes: you need to have a good time."

Alex's voice is always kind, even when he makes it clear that there is no discussion or debate over what he just said.

"Okay," Stacey acquiesced, although I could tell she wasn't sure how she fit into our dynamic.

"You can leave your stuff here," I exchanged a look with Alex. He just smiled a nodded. I gathered up my purse and phone, then took Stacey by the arm.

Alex checked for his wallet, his phone and snagged a room key off the counter.

The three of us took the elevator down to the first floor and followed Alex's lead for the two blocks over to the Westin.

I was not surprised that we got on the elevator all the way to the 70th floor, where we had a reservation at the Sun Dial.

We ate there once before when the restaurant was still rotating, but a kid was crushed in 2017 when he got stuck between a table and a wall. There was an out-of-court settlement and the rotating feature has been left dormant ever since then. The view is still spectacular, though, especially since Alex appeared to bribe and/or charm the host into giving us a prime table that overlooked the city but wasn't facing the setting sun.

Stacey's eyes bulged out of her head when the hostess handed her a menu.

"Don't look at the prices," Alex said when she balked.

"But..."

"Don't," he repeated with a smile. "Get whatever you want."

"How do... I mean... this is the nicest restaurant I've ever been in," she stammered.

"Mal is a doctor and an Air Force officer. I own a garage that specialises in fixing expensive German luxury cars and bills out at an absurd rate. We can afford to buy you dinner. If you say 'anti-lock brakes' or 'limited-slip differential', I can write this off as a business expense."

Stacey still balked at the idea of paying fifteen dollars for a Caesar salad or over a hundred dollars for the ribeye, but we took the choice out of her hands by basically ordering three appetizers and three entrees with promises to split the food, but not the bill.

Alex ordered a bottle of not-inexpensive wine and that loosened us all up.

By the end of the meal, we were laughing like old friends. I found my hands lingering on Stacey's arms more than I meant, but she never pulled away, and even started to return my enthusiastic affections. I also played footsie with Alex under the table.

While waiting for the check, Stacey surprised us.

"So if we were going to have sex tonight... how would that go?" she asked nervously.

"Everything is consensual," Alex said firmly. "We only practice safe sex, and since we haven't had an STD test in the last day, that means condoms, dental dams, good hygiene; the whole nine yards. If we see you again, and you want to go bareback, we can negotiate that in the future."

Alex and I exchanged a quick glance.

"We would both like to have sex with you," I said plainly. "Individually and together. If you've never had a threesome or you don't want to have sex with me or with Alex, you just need to let us know up front."

"I don't know what I want," Stacey fidgeted. "I haven't been very adventurous... but I also don't want to just dive in... but I also feel like I'm young and I should do some wild and crazy shit, too."

Both Alex and I smiled at one another, and at her.

"If I said I want to go over to the Marriott and hang out for a while and see how things go, can we do that?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied automatically.

"And if I wanted to make out with you... and you... is that on the table?"

"Everything is on the table," Alex winked. "Let me ask you something: do you consider yourself straight?"

"Yes."

"Curious?"

"Maybe," she stammered. "I mean, I did ask Mallory to kiss me this morning."

"And you were good," I snickered. Stacey blushed.

"Do you consider yourself more dominant with your partner?"

"I don't know about 'dominant'."

"Assertive? Or do you like your partner to be in control?"

"I'm not usually in control," she frowned. "It seems like a lot of guys just want me so they can fuck a girl with a big ass and big titties. It's a lot of just bending me over and going to town."

"We'll only do that if you ask or if that's something you actually like," I said. "A lot of guys your age are like that."

"They don't know any better," Alex snorted.

"You weren't that way," I pointed out.

"You wouldn't let me," he laughed. "Do the words, 'Get one, give one' mean anything to you?"

I giggled. "That's the rule, for backrubs, eating out and orgasms. And you are exceedingly good at all three."

"You cum all the time?" Stacey asked incredulously.

"Usually more than once." Leaning over, as if to let her in on a secret, I whispered probably loud enough to be heard two tables over. "Stop fucking guys your age. Date girls or find yourself a real man... like Alex. He's Superman in bed, too!"

Alex beamed with smug self-satisfaction. If he weren't so fucking good in at fucking, I'd have said something snide, but he never failed to deliver and he earned the right to flaunt his carnal prowess.

"What are your boundaries?" Alex asked after a moment. "You don't have to answer that now, but at some point, we'll have that discussion. And not in the heat of the moment, or when you're drunk. Do you have any questions for us?"

"When you have other partners, do you both have sex with them?"

"Yes and no," I replied. "Yeah, that's a bad answer. Everything is about consent. Sometimes I have a partner. Sometimes Alex does. We both see other people. Sometimes we do a three-way or a four-way."

"Or more," Alex smiled wistfully.

"Do you both... um, do same-sex partners?"

"I think of myself as bisexual," I volunteered first. "I'm probably seventy percent straight, but every now and then I like to have a woman, too."

We both looked expectantly at Alex.

"I'm less straight," he said. We had this conversation many years ago, when we were both exploring our sexuality. "The best term for me is probably 'pansexual', but I'm also a little bit genderfluid. I've had sex with men, women, trans men, trans women and pretty much anyone except animals and children. Sometimes I like to do a little bit of cross-dressing or take on a feminine role. It just depends on my mood."

"And his partner," I added.

"Yeah, not just for anyone," Alex agreed. "There is a lot of trust that comes into play. Despite our fairly liberal attitudes about sex, we're both pretty picky about who we sleep with."

"Where do you draw the line?"

"We don't like non-consent or rape fantasies. We're into oral, vaginal, anal, light bondage. Nothing that causes actual injury or severe pain. We have safe words for when we need them. What about you?"

"I like men. And dicks," Stacey blurted out. "But I think I'm open to trying some new things."

We shared a secret smile that promised great things to come... er, cum.

The server arrived with the bill and an iPad with a card reader. Alex added a generous tip and we gathered our things to go.

"Would you like to go back to our room, or would you like to spend Sunday night running around Dragon Con?" I hoped she would take Door #1, but wanted to give her the option.

Alex stepped in when he saw Stacey's hesitation. "Let's go over to the Hyatt and see what's going on there."

The Hyatt was the closest host hotel that had a lot of nighttime activities going on, so I readily agreed. I was surprised when Stacey reached over and took my hand when we were in the elevator. She only smiled nervously when I gave her a quizzical glance.

Arm in arm, the three of us walked the couple of blocks to the Hyatt, flashing our badges at the entrance. A group of Mandalorians was mustered in the lobby, posing for pictures and getting ready to march off to somewhere.

Alex led us down to the lower level which was less crowded. Stacey and I snagged a high-top table while our friend went to get some drinks.

"I'm really glad you saved me from that creepy guy yesterday." Stacey leaned in and said quietly, even though no one around us was paying any attention. "I'm sorry if I seem like I'm leading you on... I just... I just don't know what I want."

"What do you want?" I asked, trying not to sound desperate or worse: pushy. "Right now?"

"I don't know," she sounded frustrated, not at me or Alex, but at herself. "What do you want?"

"I want you and Alex to go dancing with me," I took her hands in mine. "I want to see you smiling and laughing because you're having a good time. I want you to be comfortable with us."

My fingertips ran up her arm, leaving a trail of goosebumps along her smooth brown skin.

"After that, I want you to come back to our room. I want to undress you. I want Alex and I to do whatever dirty, evil things to you that you will allow." I leaned over and brushed my lips against her earlobe. "And in the morning, I want you to miss us as you drive home."

"What would you do to me?" she whispered, her voice trembling with a combination of titillation and nerves.

My heart skipped a beat at the anticipation of bringing this angel into our bed. I licked my lips and pressed my little breasts against her melons. "We would undress you. Kiss you all over. Have you ever had two people sucking on your big titties at the same time?... I didn't think so... I want play with your little clitty while Alex fucks your brains out."

Stacey visibly shivered when I blew in her ear.

"I want to hear you screaming our names when you cum." Her nipples crinkled up under her blouse.

Alex returned just then with our drinks. He shot me a curious glance; I winked. Stacey was too flustered to say anything. She took a long pull from her margarita.

He handed me a rum bucket which was filled with some kind of red liquid and smelled of Bacardi. "This is 'light ice'."

I took a sip and had to blink away tears, despite its sweet, fruit punch-like taste. "Holy shit. Did you tip extra?"

"I can neither confirm nor deny that I gave the bartender extra to make yours super strong."

"This is going to put me in a coma," I muttered before going back for more.

"Only because I don't want competition tonight in getting Stacey into bed." He may or may not have been joking. Probably not.

That rat bastard. I only say that because I didn't think of getting him too drunk to hit on Stacey first.

Over the past few years, several of the hotels have started having DJs in outdoor spaces along with bar service to make some more money off the convention attendees. I think they're mostly annoying, but they've got a captive audience with all the smokers, plus people who want some fresh air, booze and overpriced hotdogs.

"Is there anything going on tonight," I asked generally.

"The Masquerade starts at 8:30," Alex checked his watch and the schedule on the Dragon Con app. "We needed to get in line for that an hour ago if we were going to make it. The Yule Ball also starts at 8:30."

"What's that?" Stacey asked.

"It's the Harry Potter dance party," I said. "What's your house?"

"Slytherin, of course," Stacey struck a cute pose, flipping her hair back and pushing her chest out at the same time. "What about you?"

"Hufflepuff," Alex replied. Both looked expectantly at me.

"Ravenclaw!" I shouted probably louder than I should have. I blame the rum.

Someone across the room raised a flask of whatever libation she was drinking. "Ravenclaw!"

Of course, that brought similar shouts and toasts of the other houses, and even a "Lok'tar ogar!" from someone who was feeling left out. Gotta love nerds who have been drinking.

"Can we go dressed like muggles?" Stacey asked.

"Of course," I winked. "As long as you have a badge and will buy drinks, they'll let us in."

We gathered our drinks and took the skybridge over to the Marriott, but not before running into the herd of inflatable T-rexes which were gathering in the lobby of the Hyatt.

"I think we should do that next year," Stacey giggled.

"So far, we're up to dark elves, Lore Olympus and T-rexes," Alex laughed. "If you're planning next year's costumes, Dragon Con has definitely got you hooked."

Our new friend blushed. I took her hand, ostensibly so we didn't get separated in the crowd, but mostly because I didn't want to let her go. I was feeling flush, and probably not just because of the copious amount of alcohol running through my veins.

We were a little early for the Yule Ball, and after finishing off my rum bucket while waiting in the line, my lips got numb and that's when the recollection of my evening gets hazy.

I have flashes of memory of our time in the dance party. I distinctly remember a couple of things like Stacey making out with Alex and then me. Stacey and I humping and grinding on each other. Alex in the middle of a dirty-dancing girl sandwich.

There are pictures on my phone that I do not remember taking, but it looked like we all had a good time. My favourite was one Alex took of me motorboating Stacey's breasts with giant smiles on both our faces.