Super Friends With Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At some point, the three of us left. I think it was after drunkenly groped her breasts and told her I was going to have my way with her later.

We ended up back in our room, all over each other.

Alex's rum bucket--I may have also had a rum & diet coke or three at the Yule Ball, too--made me a poor historian of what else happened on that night, but I remember laying next to Stacey, suckling on her... let me get this right... "giant fucking tiddies."

I am told that's how I referred to them for the remainder of the night.

Her nipples hardened at my touch. The perfect dark brown areolae crinkled up in my mouth, and not because of the air conditioning.

Alex pounded away at her neatly trimmed pussy. I stuck my tongue down Stacey's throat, mauling her breasts with my hands. Pulling on her nipples as she screamed with delight.

We fucked her as the cum overtook her. And another until her eyes rolled back in her head.

Then I threw my legs over her, as if to mount her myself.

Alex slipped the condom off and entered me. I kissed Stacey through her post-orgasmic haze while absorbing Alex's thrusts into my soaking-wet pussy.

We kissed again and again. We changed positions.

Our night ended with Alex flat on his back. Stacey rode his cock. I planted my pussy on his mouth as I played with our new lover's breasts... er, giant fucking tiddies... and sucked on her oh-so-kissable lips.

Between all the sex and the liquor, I fell into the bed, my head resting on Stacey's shoulder as she and Alex continued to go at it.

He shed his condom again and deposited a load of jizz on her chest.

Of course I licked it up. Do you think I'm some kind of uncivilised cretin?