Super Heroes and Heroines Ch. 05

Story Info
The Mission gathers pace.
8.7k words
4.84
23.4k
8
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 12/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing the theme of trying something new, this is a completely different idea and approach to that of 'Vegas', but one that has fascinated me for some time. And in writing this, I have taken on board feedback on my first posting, which suggested a tinge of disappointment with the balance between poker and erotica... there is none of the former and the focus in this storyline is most definitely the latter.

And as always, a number of the situations have been inspired by some of the small band of authors whose work I immensely admire, and to whose high standards I aspire. I have attempted to occasionally incorporate a flavour of their imagination in this story, in tribute to them. Without their inspiration, this story would not have been told.

DAY FIVE: THE MISSION GATHERS PACE

StunMan was returning from a successful mission in South America. He realised he was just in time, but that the timing had nothing to do with any danger. Rather, tonight was a very special night for him and Myra Jean. It was their first wedding anniversary and although she knew that his Superhero status meant that he could be needed anywhere at any time, he knew she had been desperately hoping that he would be home in time for their celebratory dinner together.

He had been unsure as to whether he would make it. The mission was a difficult one and had involved several areas of extreme confidentiality known only to the United Nations. But it had gone smoothly enough and now he was heading home to surprise his wife. He had needed to inform Holly that he would be returning, as he had to check in to the League of Liberty and Justice Headquarters, but he wanted this retuen to be a surprise for his beautiful young wife.

He had previously asked Holly to arrange for a gift to be delivered that morning to his wife, not knowing how long he would be away. He knew how much she would love the string of pearls, and felt it would have been a nice compensation if he was unable to return. But now that it looked as if he would make it home, she would have the best of both worlds.

As he had requested, Holly had kept the secret of his planned, return home. From everyone except Huntergirl, that is. For it had been the sandy haired Superhero who had helped an inexperienced and unconfident Holly to buy the pearls. Holly had simply never spent that much money in her life and she had no idea which shop would present the best option. Huntergirl did, and the two of them jointly purchased the item.

And of course, Holly shared the secret of his return with Huntergirl, knowing the Superheroine would keep it to herself. Which she dutifully had done, except for Raven of course. This was the opportunity they needed.

When Raven had formed her plan, it was Huntergirl who had telephoned Myra Jean. She told her she was ringing on behalf of Holly, who was involved in some essential work, but that she wanted to let Myra Jean know that they had heard from StunMan. She explained that he would be home tonight after all and Myra Jean had whooped with delight.

How gullible thought the Superhero, at the other end of the telephone, before going on to explain that it would be quite late before he returned to America and that naturally he needed to register at the League of Liberty and Justice Headquarters first. On hearing Myra Jean sigh, Huntergirl had gone on to say that he had arranged an anniversary surprise party for her, involving all the Superheroes and that she should meet them all there.

"He doesn't want you to spend the evening by yourself," Huntergirl had explained. "He said he will see you at the party, and will join you as soon as he can."

Myra Jean had broken out into a broad smile. Trust StunMan to keep surprising her. He really was so romantic.

"Okay," her excited voice had replied. "I love parties. Will you be there?"

"You bet." Huntergirl had smiled to herself. "Can't wait to see you again."

"Me too," Myra Jean had responded with an infectious laugh. "What time and where... and what should I wear?"

Bingo, thought Huntergirl, who had provided the address to a club that Lucas and Nancy had given her.

"A nice, short dress will do," she had replied. "I think he said it had to be something sexy."

Amazonian Woman had spent a couple of what she thought of as more mundane days, particularly after her recent adventures in the Far East. This time she had been required in Europe to represent the League of Liberty and Justice in supporting a world-wide peace initiative. The weird thing to her was that throughout those days she felt as aroused as she ever had in her life before and felt an overwhelming need to get back to her plant.

If she was going to continue feeling like this, she decided, the gift from Venus Flytrap was as welcome a present as she had ever been given. And in view of her constant aroused state, the timing was perfect. But for some reason, the Superheroine was unable to make the connection between the plant and the way she was feeling. She saw the plant as a means to obtain relief, however temporary, rather than a contributing factor to the way she was feeling.

And even if she had made that connection, how could she have known that Venus had secreted the Substance AG chemical in the long shaft, releasing it into the Amazonian Woman's psyche every time she touched the phallus like stem?

The Superheroine's masturbation of the thick stem, and subsequent orgasm, might have released some immediate sexual tension, but the former botanic professor had cleverly cultivated the plan so that any touch would replace any short term relief with an even greater and sustained arousal. There was simply no escape.

When Amazonian Woman returned to the Headquarters building, she found that she was the only Superhero available should a call for protection be received. Feline Woman was undertaking a day long mission in Canada, StunMan was returning from South America, Wonderman was somewhere across the continent, BlackCat Girl was unwell, with some sort of debilitating illness that no-one could get to the bottom of, and was being tended to by the young woman she had recently rescued.

As for Huntergirl and Phenomenon, it seemed they had departed together in the early hours of the morning on a mission so secret that Huntergirl had offered no immediate explanation.

The Amazonian checked on her plant, which if anything looked a more lush green than before, and the well oiled stem gave it a particularly healthy and rather erotic quality. She immediately thought of Wonderman again as she stared at the shaft, before reluctantly turning and padding into her en-suite bathroom and, ridding herself of her costume, stepping into the shower.

As she soaped her voluptuous body, she found herself enjoying the tiny jets of water thoroughly soaking her long, black hair and running over her ample breasts and down her full, Amazon figure. For a moment she wondered what it would be like to have Wonderman in the shower with her and as her mind became caught up in the fantasy, she found her hands sliding across her stomach until they cupped her full breasts, pushing them up and together under the tiny pinpricks of water that bounced from her already erect, hard, brown, nipples.

Her fingers grasped the engorged bullets high up on each breast and she began to gently caress them, feeling the resultant electricity sparking through her and causing her sex to moisten even further than it was. One of her hands left her jutting breasts and slid back down her stomach, through her thick, black, pubic hair. She adjusted her stance, allowing the water to run directly onto her vulva and, leaning back against the shower wall, she slowly stroked her swollen clitoris.

Wonderman was at the front of her mind as she slid her knowing fingers around and around, slipping a finger into the moist heat of her vulva before returning to her aching nubbin, teasing it to hardness between her legs. She imagined it was Wonderman's hand and snaked her other hand to her breasts, caressing her brown nipples, moving from one incredibly curvaceous breast to the other.

She was burning with sexual desire and found that she was actually moaning out loud as she left her full breast and slid her hand down onto her shapely, toned buttocks, lathering in the soft valley between them whilst the working fingers of her other hand, or rather Wonderman's, were slipping back and forth, gently rubbing her expectant clitoris.

And somehow, an image of Venus Flytrap was in there too, making her feel hotter as Wonderman's imaginary fingers did their work. The cascading water continued to flow down her voluptuous body as her moans grew in intensity, until she could take no more and her trembling body stiffened involuntarily before exploding, the intensity jerking her body against the wall of the cubicle behind her.

Slowly she began to recover, her impressive body still heaving with arousal and exertion, and after spending a few moments allowing her ragged breathing to return to something approaching normality, she stepped out of the cubicle and onto the thick, white bathmat. Her fingers lingered whilst she dried herself with a fluffy towel until, with a deep sigh, she slipped on her thin bath gown and returned to her bedroom.

When Myra Jean reached the club, she saw that Huntergirl was waiting outside for her. Instead of wearing her usual leopard-skin outfit, she was dressed in a clinging white dress that showed off such an impressive figure that Myra Jean's jaw dropped. She had always thought that Huntergirl looked attractive in her leopard-skin costume but tonight she looked something else.

In days gone by, Myra Jean had always got on so well with the Superheroine and absolutely loved her vivacious personality. At least, that had been up until the demise of her brother. Since that time, Huntergirl had become much more remote, more insular, and all the Superheroes and their loved ones had agreed to give her space to allow her to grieve and find her way back to normality.

It had taken a long while, three long years now, and this was the first occasion Myra Jean had seen her at one of their admittedly rare social occasion during that time.

"Hi Myra Jean," she enthusiastically shouted out as the blonde haired woman approached.

The Superheroine grabbed her blonde friend and hugged her, making a point of kissing her on both cheeks. StunMan's wife's light blue eyes widened at the warmth of the greeting. This was like the old Huntergirl.

She also felt a shivery shudder run through her at the effect of the two kisses, like a small electric shock, that found its way from her cheeks down to her sex. God, that had felt good, she thought, wondering why.

"It is so good to see you," Huntergirl enthused.

"You too, Huntergirl," responded Myra Jean.

She dropped her voice into a whisper in case anyone else heard her use the name, looking around to see if they had been overheard, but also to see who else was there. Huntergirl caught her look.

"Just you and me, girl," she said. "At least, for now. The others will catch up when they can. You know how unpredictable our work is!"

"I think my husband is going to join us," Myra Jean whispered, her light blue eyes dancing at the thought.

"That's right. A little later, when he returns. Then you two lovebirds can have the rest of your anniversary evening to yourselves," the Superheroine purred.

Myra Jean felt the moistness between her legs at the thought. She was looking forward to seeing StunMan more than she thought. Since meeting Huntergirl, she realised how aroused she really was.

"Okay," she said. "So what's on the menu before he does get here?"

"Myra Jean," responded the sandy haired Superheroine. "This club is going to blow your mind!"

The innocent young woman looked quizzically at Huntergirl, raising a perfect blonde eyebrow as if in search of further information. But the Superheroine just laughed and took her aback by throwing her hands around her again in a big bear hug.

"You're never going to forget tonight," she purred.

Before allowing her to wriggle out of her grasp, Huntergirl deliberately planted another kiss on her soft, pale cheek. That should get her juices flowing nicely she thought, giggling to herself as she took the soft hand and led Myra Jean to the door of the club.

When StunMan returned to his and Myra Jean's apartment, it was in darkness, other than a tiny flickering light just inside the small, frosted window at the front. For a moment he could not understand why, and then he saw the rose petals leading to the front door. Smiling, he unlocked the toughened glass door and slipped inside. The flickering light belonged to a small candle, beside which was a small note.

'No lights'.

There were more rose petals scattered across the table on which the candle stood, trailing across to the darkened stairs. His smile broadened. This sexy young wife of his had an incurable romantic streak that he so loved.

As he reached the stairs, he realised she had scattered the petals on each step, and he lightly bounded upwards, already aroused by the thought of what lay in store. As he reached the top, the darkness was all consuming but he could feel more petals under his feet, leading along to their bedroom. He stepped inside, automatically looking across to where he knew the king sized bed rested, knowing that it was about to see some action.

He steadied himself in the darkness, carefully stepping across to the bed and reaching out to find Myra Jean... only to find that the bed was empty. It was then that he heard a soft noise behind him and as he reacted, he was stopped by his wife's hands, slipping over his eyes. He smiled. God, he loved her smell.

"No need for those honey," he whispered. "I can't see a thing anyway."

"Ssssh," murmured Raven.

This was going to be so much easier than she thought. With the help of Huntergirl She had set the scene perfectly, even down to covering herself with Myra Jane's perfume. Her own arousal was high in anticipation of what was to come. It had been so long since she had been with a man, and she had always harboured a sneaking attraction for the young StunMan. Very soon, that fantasy would come true.

She pressed her proud, naked, jutting breasts into his back as her hands left his eyes and ran down to the top of his shoulders. Her fingers momentarily dug into the muscle to ease any tension there before slipping down his back and under his arms. She edged her hands forward and onto his chest, stroking each nipple in hard, nipping movements until she heard him groan. She planted the first of her kisses on the right side of his neck, and followed up with another on the left.

That should quickly work its way into his system, she thought with a lustful grin as she snaked her hands downwards to his stomach, pulling him back into her naked body, whilst pressing herself tightly against his muscular, young buttocks. She heard him groan again and she had to still a moan of her own. The wrong word, or sound, would give the game away and she was not prepared to jeopardise what was in store.

Digging the fingertips of both hands into his stomach, she trailed them down to his inner thighs, feeling him tense against her as she ran them up and down his costume, centimetres away from what she knew was now his rock hard manhood. His superbly toned bottom pressed back against her as his body willed her to touch him, and with another two kisses on his neck, she ran both hands across his eager, young almost obscenely long erection.

He moaned again, his thick penis swelling even further at her touch. This was most unlike Myra Jean, he thought. This was a side of her he had not experienced before and one that he definitely approved of.

He swung around to take his wife in his arms and kiss her but it seemed she was not yet ready for that. Easily slipping out of his grasp, she slid down his body, allowing her naked gold-flecked orbs to rub against his erection as she did.

"Fucking hell, Myra Jean," he moaned approvingly.

Whatever had gotten into his young wife, it was having an astonishing effect on him. Even the kisses she had implanted on his cheek had been such a turn-on and now that she was sitting on her knees before him, he could feel his body burning up. The darkness only seemed to add to the mystique and he felt that his manhood was as hard as he ever had been.

He so desperately needed to make love his beautiful wife and in fact, such was the incredible arousal that had overtaken him, he anticipated a very long and very pleasurable night ahead.

Raven smiled as her fingers unfastened his belt, her mouth maintaining his arousal by working on his long, contoured penis through the thin cloth of his costume. She pulled the belt away and yanked his bottoms downward, unable to see the impressively long, hard shaft that sprung free but feeling it bounce against her cheek.

"Fucking hell, Myra Jean," he repeated.

His voice was hoarse and his mouth was dry. It seemed the occasion of the first anniversary had turned his wife into a wanton seductress and he was as horny as hell as a result. The arousal was burning through his body now but as his hands reached down and attempted to grasp her hair, she shook her head wildly and instead he rested them behind him on the bedpost.

That was close, Raven thought, knowing that her locks were longer and curlier than Myra Jean. No more fooling around, she thought, running her longue tongue up one side of his now rigid weapon and down the other.

"Gee, baby..." he mumbled, then let out a load groan as she took him into her mouth.

Her gold coloured fingernails dug into the soft skin of his hard buttocks as she worked her velvet mouth on the thick, hard shaft, slowly sliding it up and down between her beautifully full, pink lips, She alternately sucked and licked before gripping the rounded head between her white teeth, like a dog with a bone, sending an electric shock through him. She heard him groan and she shook her head again as he tried to grab her hair.

StunMan dropped his hand away. He had never known Myra Jean wanting to take such control and the fire in his body was burning strongly. She knew that he enjoyed being pleasured by her bow-like lips but had previously appeared reluctant to go too far and had never allowed him to cum inside her mouth. But now, she was a tigress and it seemed their anniversary had brought out a different side of her.

He leaned back against the pole on the left side of the large bed, raising his hands above him to grip it tightly as she demonstrated her newly found capabilities. Her moist pink tongue flicked across the head of his proud manhood, causing another shudder of excitement, and then licked up and down the hard shaft before sucking around the head. Lucas gasped in disbelief at the way she was controlling him.

"Myra Jean..." he gasped as the familiar feeling overtook him.

Raven's beautifully full, pink lips began to move more quickly on him as she sensed he was close, and then for a moment they left their prize to attend to his large testicles, licking all around them before sucking first one and then the other into her warm mouth. As his body started to tremble, her succulent, pink lips hurried back to his long, thick shaft, sucking him as deeply as she could.

"Myra Jean..." he gasped again, knowing she would want to pull away before he came.

She took no notice. Her mouth sucked him like a vacuum, creating an incredible feeling in his rock hard weapon that ran right throughout his body.