All Comments on 'Super Market Rendezvous'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hairy chest

You mentioned Ed's hairy chest -- specifically that if Letha had unbuttoned and removed his shirt, her breasts could have caressed his chest hair. I imagine they caressed his hairy chest many times in their life together. Both Letha and Ed should like great "catches" for each other! I have the image of their rolling together in bed, all systems go and all body parts engaged!!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Old people sex

As those from my generation say, "It takes us all night to do once, what we once used to do all night."

Sex isn't just for the young. We've got Viagra now. :)

Great story.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 5 years ago
A lovely love story!

Wonderfully done and very sexy too! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What can I say, another great story. I could never understand why your offspring can screw every night, but still not except the fact that you can do it too. especially if it's with your second wife. another 10 stars.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief11 days ago

Nice story but I've got to tell you I have yet to meet my Letha when I'm grocery shopping. The only ones I find are the stupid ones that stand in the isle reading labels while their cart blocks the way. I know what Ed went through while caring for his wife as I've done the same thing. Not everyone is cut out to be a caregiver and it takes a lot out of those that have to. Trying to think back to my 60's and just can't seem to remember that much or that wilde of sex back then. Darn, I'm forgetting this is fiction.... so balls to the wall big Eddie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

story TAGS