All Comments on 'Super Moms'

by Spider1

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ok tale

It was A ok tale. We knew from the

start that they were going to have sex. There was no maybe in your tale.

Not bad for A flash tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Get an Editor!

Far too many errors in spelling, grammar, and punctuation. And, then, there's the rather glaring screw-up where "Cyndi" turns into Sherri in the middle of a paragraph!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a charming little excuse for lust

I liked it and I may agree with more editing but do not let the negatoids get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

I loved this story. In my opinion one of the best in this genre (along with Silkstockings, LA Wicker, Agnol etc). Bravo. Keep writing for us! x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

Interesting story.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

Looking forward to the next chapter when they start sharing Moms.

What a fantastic place to vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
to be continued?

This story reminds me a great deal of the style of klrxo with "BSTC" and "Room 209". I liked the intro where they're watching the video, the description is very sensuous. I would have preferred a slower build up, with none of the moms/kids getting it on and being cautious until Veronica Stone gave them a full explanation and assigned some initial "exercises", similar to "the Goddess" in BSTC. I hope you continue the story (with some polishing) and build toward the inevitable group sex between all the winner families.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Is it the end of story or to be expected continuation?

boaman007boaman007over 6 years ago
Great story

Fantastic start please continue on with future chapters. These characters have a lot of potential for some awesome sexual adventurers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good, but could be a lot better

You mixed up names. There's no lead in or anticipation.

It's a good premise, but needs some polish.

Get a proof reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
issues

the writing here was indeed bad enough to detract from the story. Dialogue was uneven, and very much non-realistic. At one point, I wondered if someone gave you a shotgun loaded with commas. They were everywhere.

rufriterrufriterover 6 years ago
Forget the story.

The 'Anonymous' who detailed how he supposedly raped and impregnated his mother sounded more fictional.

His 'account' had everything needed for Literotica, from the mandatory outsize boobs to finding out she was pregnant only two weeks after sticking his cock in her.

Then of course, there was the usual crap grammar, punctuation or lack of it, and dialogue.

Last but not least, let us not forget the three strapping sons/grandsons, who along with the animal who fathered them, fucked her brains out and used her as a cumbucket every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story.

I thought it was a great story and I hope you will continue on this story line. Honestly I won't complain about to many commas or mixing up names. I have read many stories on here, that had a lot more mistakes than this did. Just ignore the negative comments and keep writing. If teachers want to judge you they will. I just enjoy the stories. Please keep it up.

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Good Read****

Hoping for more. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!!!

I loved it pure unbridled passion and lust. More!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW!

loved it! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
amazing

you should keep going it was such a heartfelt story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great start

fun stuff. can't wait to read what they get up to for the rest of their visit.

homerjayhomerjayover 6 years ago
good start

looking forward to more, thanks.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
this is great!

5 stars. like to story, very sexy and erotic. i hope there are many more chapters to follow

LubeguyLubeguyover 6 years ago
Great Read

Spider1, loved it. Can't wait to see more. Great mix of all components!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Boner killed

That first paragraph tho

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50about 6 years ago
Amazing!

That was a beautiful, sexy, and hot story! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
is anal a pre-requisite for mother-son incest stories?

every damn story... ruined for me, please make a NO ANAL category, this is rediculous, great premise, exciting read, build-up and the this shit (literally)

"Her asshole twitched, another prime pleasure spot for Katie, wanting contact"

i don't know many women like that, seems popular among the fags though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

I like it because in the world we live in right now it happens because moms be attractive to their son or sons and the story relate to that. Some moms not all do find their sons attractive because it love or lust but sometime it's love.

KinkycplWiKinkycplWiover 4 years ago
Mother and son

I love how you used a very prudish state Mi, (I am from Michigan) for your background. Michigan state alum here, we found others like us (my husband and I) open minded and loving to share life lessons. We move here to raise our children and share our lives with them.

I love your story please keep writing.

Annie

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 4 years ago
Great primiss but...

Love the idea and even given the errors made clear by others, I have one not mentioned problem here. First I knew it's fantasy, I know it's not my story, I know not everyone will agree with me. Given that, my issue is the subliminal aspect or manipulation of these people. The scionic aspect of the background music in the video and the compound, the swirling lights and colors at the beginning and end of the video leads me to believe they are being manipulated, brainwashed even. I have a problem with this because it takes free-will and true love out of the equation. The stories I love best are the ones where true love overrides the taboo. Add to it the lusting after others (due to the brainwashing) and it diminishes the family love in my eyes. I'm not adverse to polyamory I'm adverse to manipulation. To me it's the same as force. Manipulating a situation or conversation is ok as it does not eliminate free-will but opens the mind to other possibilities, but when it forces someone to deny their morality or reservations on any given subject to the point they can't make up their own mind it's wrong in my opinion. Having said that I look forward to reading more of this and other stories of yours. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great idea, I love mom-son stories

But the story just doesn't thrill at all, big time dull.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I need bleach

Sorry to be rude but I need it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Eh so they went to a incest party knowing they were going to fuck? It's really really stupid premis, there's no lure into the story. Extremely dull

TightpantsxxTightpantsxxabout 1 month ago

Great story, really hot premise. I can’t wait to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpider1@Spider1
390 Followers
Writer and raconteur living in Chicago. Love life, adventure and . . .sex! Film, books, music and meeting new people.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES