All Comments on 'Super Sammy Jo'

by LimeyLady

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JacquiUKJacquiUKalmost 4 years ago
Love your style

I really enjoyed this one. I particularly like the way you kind of dot about in the tale. And love the setting though wrong side of the Pennines for perfection:)

Looking forward to the 3some

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback for JacquiUK

I'm glad you liked the story and apologise for the Pennines. Who put them there anyway! As a point of order, my bit of West Yorkshire really is border country. Many of my friends support/watch Burnley FC as it's nearer than Leeds and BFC are superior in any case. Not that I'll, ever betray the White Rose . . . I'm just saying.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 4 years ago

Sorry LL, I only just saw your story, but I skimmed through the tying up of Hev, so I only read about 1 page but from what I read it was good, glad to read anything with Hev in it and hope to read more of her without the tying up part.

LimeyLadyLimeyLadyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Feedback for Jenorma

Hi Jenorma

Good as always to hear from you. Sorry about the tying up . . . I'd forgotten you don't like it. Right now I'm working on a girl-on-guy story in-between this last tale and Hev's three with Mare and Sammy Jo. It is, i must admit, a "last throw of the dice". My last few lesbian offerings have had very few reads. So I'm trying a "straight" yarn and if nobody reads that then it's goodnight from me. I've outlived my usefulness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous