All Comments on 'Super Seven Ch. 08'

by mabsls

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
JusteenKJusteenKover 1 year ago

Wow wow wow! I'm so glad you're back and continuing your story. After the hiatus your writing seems to be even better. Allison is one of my very favourite characters on this website. I'm glad you are in a happy and healthy place right now and I hope you are able to continue writing.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Well, after a six year hiatus I'm glad that you resumed your tale. You're still doing good, so I'm going to implore once more that you stagger out the 7 pregnancies realistically. I doubt that you'll take my advice, but stranger things have happened in my lifetime. 4/5 for this one. It would have been just as unbelievable for all of the parents to be on board and approve. So thanks for the realistic reaction from Allison's parents.

HiFrancHiFrancover 1 year ago

I found this series today and I’m looking forward to the next part.

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I'm following in hopes of a new chapter to 'Super Seven' and because I think you are a very talented Author and I don't say that lightly. I read your Bio so I won't bother you with a personal letter. On to the Scoring. I scored every one of your stories except one with 5 BIG FUCKING FLAMING NOVA STARS! In my book it's hard to achieve this. Being a retired Editor in Chief and a Field Editor for a major Hunting Magazine that lived in the interior of Alaska, I've Edited tens of thousands of stories and Novels and know that there are some very talented Authors at this site and I think I have most with a Following. I'm retired and read a lot so in the future I hope to find and follow even more gifted Authors. Thank you mabsls and keep up the good work as another Talented Author. Looking forward to your next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermabsls@mabsls
What can I say about myself. Actually, my life is pretty typical, and probably a little boring, but my username sums up what I'd like - MABSLS - that's Middle Aged But Still Love Sex I know some people believe my stories are completely unrealistic, but isn't that what this si...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories