Super Sexy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve smiled at Supergirl, then said "Thank you for your help, and your hospitality. I don't know what I would've done without you."

Supergirl herself smiled and said, "Don't mention it. And thank you for showing me what a real woman can feel like!" She embraced him, and the two shared a long, deep kiss.

A sudden, explosive BOOM echoed through the Fortress of Solitude. Both Supergirl and Steve turned abruptly towards the front door.

A second, identical BOOM again echoed through the Fortress.

Then a loud, angry, familiar female voice. "SUPERGIRL!!!! COME OUT NOW!!! YOU HAVE SOMETHING THAT BELONGS TO ME, AND I WANT HIM BACK!!!" Another resounding BOOM.

Steve turned ashen. "Oh, my God, it's Wonder Woman! How did she find us?"

Supergirl looked determined. "You stay here, Steve. I'll handle her."

She flew out of a secret entrance high atop the Fortress - too high for Wonder Woman to leap through, she thought to herself. She spotted the Amazonian methodically pounding, pushing, and clawing at the thick ice door of the Fortress.

"Haven't you had enough, WW?" Supergirl called to her colleague, hovering about 30 feet above her.

"Give him back to me, Supergirl. He and I have some unfinished business on the island."

Supergirl smiled. "Oh, your business with him on the island is very finished. In fact, he and I have been conducting some business of our own, here!"

"You WHAT?!?!?" Wonder Woman exclaimed. "You've been sleeping with MY man?!?!? How could you?!?"

"He's not your man, WW," Supergirl explained calmly. "He's his own man, and he made a choice. A choice which, by the way, you never even offered him. And, but I'm sure you already know this, he knows how to treat a woman right." She licked her lips to emphasize her point.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!" Wonder Woman screamed as she leaped high in the air, trying to snatch Supergirl. The Kryptonian marvel simply flew higher, out of her reach.

Crying with frustration, Wonder Woman again leaped, trying desperately to grab onto her foe's legs. She missed again.

"I think it's time for you to chill out," Supergirl exclaimed as she fired a blast of heat vision directly underneath Wonder Woman's feet. The ice beneath her crumbled, and Wonder Woman fell into the freezing water underneath.

"AAAHHHH, it's so COLD!!!" Wonder Woman exclaimed as she desperately thrashed about.

Supergirl watched for a minute as her friend-turned-rival struggled. She was torn. She was a hero, true, sworn to defend the weak and bring wrong-doers to justice. At the same time, she wanted Wonder Woman to learn an unforgettable lesson, as well as extract a bit of personal vengeance for what had been done to the proud man inside.

When she felt that Wonder Woman was at the point of drowning, Supergirl pulled the nearly-blue, limp Amazonian from the water. The two super women came in through the main entrance.

"Quickly, Steve, I'll get her costume off. You wrap her in the blanket and get her warmed up." After Wonder Woman was placed on the bed, Supergirl focused her heat vision on Wonder Woman, gradually warming her up and reviving her.

The raven-haired Amazonian coughed, turned and looked up at Supergirl and Steve staring at her with concern.

"I can't even look at you, Steve, knowing what I've done. I let my emotions take over, and I did something horrible. I'm no better than the criminals and traitors I help you catch."

Steve sat on the bed, next to her. "Look, Wonder Woman, I've always considered you to be invaluable to our cause. You're an amazingly beautiful woman, too. But I knew that I couldn't let whatever romantic feelings I might have had for you get in the way of our sworn mission. We have a world to protect!"

"All I wanted was a little appreciation from you, Steve. I get so frustrated. You know that I'm really hundreds of years old, but it's only recently, being around you all the time, working with you, that I've begun to realize how unfulfilled I am personally. And it hurt me that the best you could manage was silly phrases that seem to come from the minds of comic-book writers."

"I'm sorry, Wonder Woman, but I didn't know you felt this way. Why couldn't you have told me sooner?"

"For the exact reasons you've described. It would have compromised our mission, and our ability to work together."

Steve looked confused. "We only work with each other infrequently. I've been just fine with the arrangement. I work much more closely with Agent Prince, who is equally as beautiful and desirable as you, and I haven't run into this type of problem with her."

Wonder Woman shook her head and, despite her nakedness, pushed aside the blanket and stood up. She looked straight at Supergirl, who sensed what she was about to do and backed up a little, and said, "He still doesn't understand."

Supergirl said, "Steve, you might want to take a couple of steps backwards. It'll all make sense in a few seconds." The perplexed man did as was requested.

Wonder Woman began to slowly turn in a counter-clockwise circle. After the third turn, a flashing light enveloped her. When the light dissipated, the woman who was twirling in place was no longer Wonder Woman.

Steve stared, mouth agape. "Diana! You mean... YOU'RE Wonder Woman?!?!?"

Supergirl chirped sarcastically, "DING DING DING!! Tell him what he's won, Johnny!!"

Diana looked calmly at Steve. Her dress and manner had totally changed. Dressed in a yellow blouse and black pencil skirt, with knee-high leather boots and hair done up in a bun, she looked the very picture of a fashionably-dressed yet demure young woman of business.

"This is how you know me most of the time, Steve. I know I've become your shadow and your guardian angel over the years, but I swore to protect you as I swore to protect your father, when he washed up on the shore of my island so many years ago."

Steve was struggling to control his surprise and awe. "Did... Dad know your secret identity?"

"No, he didn't. There was no way I could tell him without putting him or my sisters on my home island in mortal danger. And I think I know what your next question is: as much as I wanted to, I didn't sleep with him either."

"Then I owe you an apology, Diana... Wonder Woman... I don't even really know what to call you."

"Diana is fine. That's the name I was born with. Wonder Woman belongs to the world. Diana belongs to my close friends and to those I love.

"There's no need for you to apologize, Steve. I was the one who waylaid you. I should be apologizing to you."

"No, no, Diana, it's okay. Yeah, you hurt me a bit, but now I understand why. I think I'm going to try to take both of you - the co-worker and the super-heroine - a little less for granted."

Diana smiled to herself. She looked at Steve and said, "I think I'm going to change back now." She began circling, clockwise this time, and again the bright flash filled the Fortress as she changed back into Wonder Woman - albeit still naked, as her costume was lying on the floor next to the bed.

"I still feel cold," Wonder Woman said. "Let me get back under the covers to warm up."

She looked up at Steve. "You're welcome to join me if you want to. And I promise I won't do anything you don't want me to do."

Steve looked at Supergirl, who smiled and asked him, "Do you want to? And how much do you think you have left in the tank?"

As Steve started to strip off his clothing, Supergirl regarded him sadly, but said, "I'll give you two some privacy, if that's what you want. I'll be back in about 45 minutes."

Steve answered, "I'd like you to be here, too."

Supergirl didn't need to be asked twice. In a matter of seconds, she was out of her costume, and was settling herself next to Steve, who had climbed into bed next to Wonder Woman. Steve mused, "It isn't often that a mortal gets to share a bed with two goddesses."

Wonder Woman turned to Supergirl and gushed, "Doesn't he always know how to say the right things?" She then leaned in, embraced Steve and gave him a long, deep kiss with lots of tongue. Supergirl joined in by slowly, carefully pulling on Steve's growing cock.

Steve lay back, as Wonder Woman also began playing with his pulsing member. As it expanded to its full 8-inch length, each woman grabbed a fistful of cock, Wonder Woman near the head and Supergirl at the base, and slowly, softly pulled on it. Steve grunted and groaned.

Supergirl then let go, leaned in and hugged Steve tightly, kissing him hard and probingly on his mouth. Wonder Woman took the opportunity to lean down and begin sucking on Steve's cock, first slowly, then increasing her speed as she pulled on the base with her hand. She moaned, and maintained her pace even as Steve suddenly jolted and arched his back. She teased the bulb with her tongue, making him jerk again. Supergirl cooed to him, "Now isn't this better, that she's learned to control herself?" Steve could only nod, jolted again, and cried out, "Oohhhhhh, she's amazing!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

Supergirl then lay down on the bed next to Steve, and said, "I need for him to fuck me! I won't let him come - I'll save that for you - but I want to do something with him." Wonder Woman let Steve's cock go, but was still a bit jealous when she saw Steve position himself between Supergirl's legs and slowly enter her.

As Steve pushed against Supergirl, she wrapped her arms and legs around him tightly. She then began to rise into the air, a foot, three feet, six, until she and Steve were hovering about fifteen feet above the bed. The whole time, Steve was pumping and straining, unmindful of the new sensation of having sex in mid-air. Supergirl was crying, "Oh, YES, Steve, FUCK me!!! Keep FUCKING me HARD!!! Oh, my pussy is so wet for you!!!"

Wonder Woman looked at them, bemused, for a minute or so, then calmly said to Steve, "Are you aware, Steve, that there's no bed underneath you?"

Steve stopped for a second, looked down and said "HOLY SHIT!!!"

Supergirl slightly tightened her grip and said softly, "It's okay. I'm not going to let anything happen to you. Just keep fucking me!" Steve closed his eyes and resumed his thrusting. After a couple of minutes, Supergirl - with Steve still in her grasp - gently floated back down to the bed.

Supergirl let go of Steve, turned to Wonder Woman and said, "If you promise to play nice with him, he can finish with you."

Wonder Woman lay back and said to Steve, "PLEASE stick that huge, beautiful cock into me!! I swear I'll be gentle!!"

Steve looked at Supergirl gratefully, pulled himself out of her, turned towards Wonder Woman and thrust himself deeply into her. Her whole body shook as she felt the welcome sensation of the man she desired.

She held onto him, not in the vise-like grip she had on the islet, but gently, lovingly, letting him do the work and enjoying the feeling of being close to him. In just a few minutes, he pushed deeply into her, put his head back and roared "AHH!!! AHHH!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" as his body trembled and he poured massive streams of cum into her steaming love-nest. Wonder Woman smiled, a deep, satisfied smile, as Steve fell onto her shoulder in exhaustion. Eventually, he rolled off her and lay flat on his back.

While they had been screwing, Supergirl had taken the opportunity to masturbate to orgasm twice.

The two super-heroines, now merely two sexually satisfied women, pressed against the object of their mutual desire, keeping him warm with their bodies.

"We have to go, you know," Wonder Woman said to Steve after about fifteen minutes. "My invisible plane is parked outside. I promise I'll fly you back to Washington. No side trips back to that island. I swear that will never happen again."

He looked into her deep azure eyes. "Don't worry, Diana, I believe you."

The two put their clothes back on, and Wonder Woman said, "Oh, yes. 'Diana.' There's something I have to do here before we go."

She took out her Golden Lariat of Truth, and placed it around Steve. Supergirl started towards them, but Wonder Woman held out her hand. "Wait, Supergirl, this is something I must do. And you, of all people, understand why I must do it."

She then looked at Steve. "You will fall into a deep sleep, which will last until we get back to Washington. When you wake up, you will remember nothing of this experience, other than that Wonder Woman rescued you from the Cubans and brought you home."

Her eyes twinkled for just a moment. "You will, however, be mindful of showing Wonder Woman a bit more appreciation when she saves you, and perhaps be a little more attentive and friendly towards Diana Prince as well!" As she removed the lariat, Steve immediately fell limply to the floor. Wonder Woman caught him and laid him down.

Supergirl's own green eyes sparkled. "Very good, Diana. I hope you've learned your lesson."

Wonder Woman smiled, "You know that there was no way I could let him leave here knowing my secret identity or remembering what I did to him on that island. But thank you for showing me how foolishly I was acting, Kara. You are wise beyond your young years.

"Say hi to cousin Kal for me."

Supergirl smiled. "I will. We should all be going out on a real adventure soon."

A couple of days later, after Steve and Diana were debriefed at IADC about the Cuban affair, Steve stopped in Diana's office briefly. "Hey, Diana, would you like to grab some dinner and maybe a movie after we knock off for the day?"

Diana acted surprised at the request. "Why, Steve, as long as we've worked together, I don't recall you ever asking me out on anything resembling a 'date'. What's changed your mind?"

"I don't know," he replied. "Maybe since we're both on desk duty for the next couple of weeks - the brass wants to rotate the agents' assignments - I just feel that I would like some company."

Diana smiled coyly. "Well, you know, I'm not exactly Wonder Woman."

Steve replied, "Well, who is? But I know that there is a smart, funny person underneath that staid exterior of yours, and I've just decided I'd like to learn more about her. Is that okay?"

Diana looked at him, and flashed him a bright smile.