Super Smash Live

Story Info
A gaming competition turns into a night I will never forget.
7k words
4.64
10.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blkmamba8
blkmamba8
19 Followers

Super Smash Live

A flier slid under my dorm room door late Friday evening. It was a pleasant surprise as I was alone in my room and played on my Wii which is not how most college kids spend their weekend evenings. It advertised a smash bros tournament on N64 one week from today with a $500 cash prize. I had no idea that this flier was going to change the rest of my college years.

I had been away from home, at my college dorm for a month now and it was a challenging time. I immediately did not fit in with the guys and girls living on my floor. Everyone was relatively nice but were into sports, drinking, dancing and hitting the bar scene at night. I was a quiet, slightly socially awkward gamer. I was not ugly but looked more like a boy then a man at 5 foot 9 and 120 pounds. I had decent abs probably from a fast metabolism and was as white as a ghost. Even though I was in computer science I had not made any friends through my classes either. This tournament gave me something to look forward too.

I unhooked my Wii from my 32 inch tv which was in front of my bed and plugged in the N64. I had not played the original Smash Bros in a while but it was one of my favorite games that I had spent thousands of hours on. I figured with some practice I could do well.

A whole week went by and a barely left my room except to get food from my residence cafeteria. I spent almost 8 hours a day training for the tournament. I did not bother showing up for any of my classes. I slept, ate and gamed.

It was finally Friday morning the day of tournament. I ate a leftover slice of pepperoni pizza for breakfast and then took a hot shower at my residence washroom which was shared among 6 guys. I put on a pair of comfy cotton boxers with old school Nintendo controllers printed all over them. They were my lucky boxers and a gift from my ex-girlfriend. Beige cargo shorts went over them and a black Zelda T-shirt.

I showed up to a lecture hall that hosted the tourney and was shocked to find it near full. The contestants all gathered in a corner and looked at the bracket of names which was drawn randomly. The guys were all dressed like me. I guess cargo shorts and a video game T-shirt is the gamer uniform. As I approached I noticed everyone surrounded a girl in the middle. She was Asian and wore a tight fitting Pikachu onesie that was really short and just covered a tight bum. She could not have been more than 5 foot tall. What really made her stand out was the purple highlights in her hair and the thigh high black fishnet stockings.

There were 16 contestants and I saw my name in the second matchup. The organizer Matt announced, "First up Daisy VS Riley!".

The lecture hall erupted with a loud cheer as they watched on the massive lecture hall screen. The contestants all gathered closely behind the cute Asian girl. She chose Pikachu and he chose fox. The matches were set to 3 KO's and Daisy made quick work of him with 3 knockouts without losing a single life. The crowd cheered her on enthusiastically.

"Next up Eric VS Brian!" said the announcer.

I took the controller nervously and selected link as he selected Samus. The match started and I got in the zone winning 3-0 as well. Unfortunately I did not get the same kind of ovation as Daisy. I shook his hand.

"Nice Match!" I said shaking his hand.

"That really was an impressive match," said Daisy as she walked up to me.

"Thanks!" I responded with a goofy smile.

"You're really good. You're definitely going to be my toughest opponent."

"Yeah you really think so?" I asked.

"For sure!" She responded. "I have played all these guys before. Looks like we meet in the semis. Good luck!"

"Good luck to you too," I said as she walked away. I could not help but stare as she walked away. She wore all white Adidas tennis shoes and her legs were gorgeous in the fishnets.

Sure enough we both easily won 3-0 in the second round as well and were matched up for the semis. We stood side by side as we chose Pikachu and Link again and I noticed the front of her onesie was unzipped down halfway. Her petite breasts were visible in a Pokeball bikini top.

The match started and we were back and forth with knockouts. With 1 life left each she dodged my attack grabbed me and threw me off the stage.

"That's the closest match I have had in a long time," she said turning to me.

"That was a nice move at the end. You're an amazing player!" I responded.

"Thanks. I have been competing in Smash for a long time. You must compete quite a bit too?" She asked.

"No this was my first won actually. But I did play Smash a ton as a kid."

"I'm shocked you haven't competed more there are a lot of tourneys that pay good money. You think you would want to train with me sometime? She asked as she twirled a purple strand of hair with a finger.

"Yeah definitely I would love too!" I said.

"Awesome!" She exclaimed. I can't wait to Smash some more. She said cheekily and gave me a wink.

I goofily grinned at the play on words as she walked off to her final match. No surprise she won 3-1 this time. The crowd cheered loudly for her as she gave a bow. She collected her $500 cheque and pushed through a crowd of people that clamored to talk to her. She actually headed back over to me.

"Want to come over to my place to game more?" she asked immediately.

"You mean right now?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah! I'm just hanging in my dorm gaming. Was going to live stream on twitch later."

It would be crazy of me to turn down gaming, my favorite thing in the world, with an incredibly sexy and talented gamer girl.

"I would love too!" I responded.

She immediately grabbed my hand and led me through the crowd.

"I'll be on live tonight don't forget to join me," she shouted out to the room as she exited with me. Her finger nails were short and painted the same yellow as her onesie.

"You're really popular. Seemed like the whole lecture hall was there for you," I said as I enjoyed her small hand in mine.

"Yeah I have grown a good following over the last few years through YouTube, Twitch and Only Fans."

I was well aware that Twitch was primarily used for live streaming games and OnlyFans was for sexual content. I was curious to know more but also nervous to ask.

"What got you into streaming?" I asked.

"Well we got a 5 minute walk. You want my whole origin story?"

"I would love to hear it," I said laughing a bit.

"Well my family immigrated to Toronto from Korea when I was 5. I have no siblings and they used what little money they had to open a convenience store. They literally ran the store 20 hours a day and had no time for me. I had a Super Nintendo and an N64 as gifts from relatives in Korea and other then school that's all I did. I watched YouTubers for tutorials sometimes and thought it would be fun to do it so I started a channel at 16. I eventually got on twitch as well and was mainly doing speed runs and tutorials for old school games that I was good at. I started making a little money through sponsors and subscribers but it was pennies. When I turned 18 I got on OnlyFans and it completely changed the game for me.

"Oh yeah how did it change things for you?" I asked very intrigued to know more.

"Well I charge 2 bucks a month which doesn't seem much but I have over 300 subscribers now so it gives me a good baseline. Roughly once a week I go on live and make a ton of cash off of tips."

"You getting tipped a lot for gaming live?" I asked knowing it was a dumb question.

"Oh no gaming live is only for twitch. I'm doing cosplay, foot play, talking dirty, stripping and some solo play for tips. I hope you're not weirded out by that?"

"NO Not at all!" I responded with a higher pitched and cracked voice. "I have just never met anyone that does that.

"You're really cute!" she said back. "I feel like we're on a first date and getting to know each other.

She playfully swung my hand back and forth a few times before letting go as we reached her dorm. She used her fob on the front door and then opened her room the first one on the left.

"I have to hear your origin story too," she said playfully.

I entered her room close behind her. It was small like mine. Against the right wall she had a twin bed with a plush bright pink comforter and dark pink pillow cases. On the left wall she had a large white desk with 2 nice monitors, a microphone, a headset and camera set up. The back wall opposite the door had 2 tall white and pink dressers.

"I don't think my story is anywhere close to as entertaining as yours," I said.

"I still want to hear it," she said and starred eagerly.

I sat down on the bed by the pillows and she lied down on her stomach facing me and looked really cute.

"Well I got 2 older brothers and my family is pretty middle class. Parents kind of got us whatever we wanted so we were all kind of spoiled. We literally had every Nintendo and Xbox system right when they came out. I'm very different from my family though. Both my brothers are very athletic and big hockey players. My whole family are sports fans except for me. I eventually didn't even game with them since they play NHL and Call of duty. I was always just really into old school Nintendo for some reason so I gamed alone.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she interrupted.

"Well I did for the past 2 years of high-school but she broke up with me since we were going to different universities. She said long distance would be stupid."

"Well I definitely think it's her loss," she said. "She gave up a really cute guy."

"Thanks. I'm definitely not tall or muscular so I'll take cute." I said.

"Well you're more than cute. I think you're sexy," she said as she sat down right next to me. "You're exactly my type physically and the fact that you almost beat me in Smash is a huge turn on."

"Well I am good at Smash," I said. "Give me a few weeks and I think I can beat you."

"Don't get ahead of yourself," she said before she leaned in and kissed me firmly on the lips. "Sorry I couldn't resist any longer."

"I'm glad you didn't!" I said before I kissed her back. I was shocked that this was happening and enjoyed every second. Her lips parted slightly and mine responded. We made out playfully our tongues danced and teased each other. I had not been with anyone since my ex 6 months ago and felt myself get hard. Daisy put her legs around me and straddled my lap. My hand went to her back over the warm onesie. The make out intensified and I felt her grind against my growing bulge. My hands drifted down to hold her ass. I could feel her smooth skin in the small space between the top of her fishnets and her short onesie.

Suddenly her cell phone alarm went off and she broke our kiss abruptly. The timing could not have been worse.

"Oh fuck its 7:55," she said panicked. "I'm supposed to be live on my OnlyFans in 5 minutes."

"Damn really! Can you put it off I'm not ready for this to end," I said.

"I can't I had my best show last week and promised another good 1 this week."

"Ahh okay, I'll head out then," I said. "But we need to pick this back up soon."

"I don't mind if you stay," she said and smiled wide. "It would be hot to have you watch or maybe even have you join me live."

"I don't think I'm comfortable being seen on camera. But I won't turn down the opportunity to watch you."

"Okay great!" she said enthusiastically. "And if you do change your mind I can make sure I position the camera so your face is never seen and I won't say your name."

"Okay I'll think about it," I responded excited, confused and nervous all at the same time.

"You can grab my computer chair and sit by the dressers," she instructed. "Just give me a wave if you get interested in joining."

I got seated where she asked and watched as Daisy got set up. She quickly put her hair in pigtails with 2 yellow bows, put on some bright red lipstick, black eyeliner and mascara and used Rouge to create a red circle on each cheek. It was quick work but made a huge difference in making her look in character.

"How do I look Eric?" she asked playfully.

"Absolutely incredible!" I responded.

Daisy turned on her monitor and positioned her microphone and camera. She started her live feed and subscribers flooded into the chat. From where I sat I could see the monitors. 1 was the camera view which was positioned on daisy who was kneeling on the bed with her feet behind her. The other was a live chat for messages and comments. It had a ticker in the left and right corner. One was for the number of viewers in the room and the other was for amount of tips received.

As the live stream started the ticker started increasing and messages popped up continuously in large black text:

MegaMatt: Damn Daisy you look hot as Pikachu.

BigNickEnergy: Hi Daisy Can't wait to see what's under that onesie.

AsianArches: Love the fishnets girl!

CosplayAlice - So cute today Daisy.

Wakanda4ever: You gonna top last week Boo?

As viewers flooded in and commented Daisy addressed each one personally.

"Thanks Matt glad to see you, this is also super comfy. I'm excited to show you what's

under Nick. I think you will all be happy with it. I wore the fishnets just for you Arches. Thanks for joining Alice I love your support and love performing for you. I'm gonna try Wakanda, I may have a surprise up my sleeve for you all."

I wondered if she was referring to me as the surprise. She greeted people until the ticker stopped increasing at 76 which took about 10 minutes.

"Thank you all so much for joining I really love and appreciate all your support. I'm hoping to give you the best show to date."

Daisy slightly unzipped her onesie showing a small glimpse of her Pokeball bikini top.

"Most of you have joined me live before but I see a few new names here," she said before blowing a wet kiss to the camera. "Let me run down how my live works. $2 subscription gets you access to my posted comments, pictures and videos. It also allows you entry to my live once a week. My live is tip based. It starts off free but at a point I will need a $2 tip to continue. As things get heated I require $10 total tip for each viewer to continue and finally there will be a special surprise for those that reach $20."

I watched the monitor and saw as the tip ticker started increasing. Usernames in the room changed color to either red, yellow or green and I figured they were the different tip levels. A few stayed black.

Daisy swung her legs from behind her and let them hang over the front of the bed which gave a better view of her legs.

"Lucky for you all I'm incredibly horny today," she said and giggled playfully.

She stood up from the bed and flaunted her outfit. She slowly turned and bent over which showed that the onesie was very short and tiny. It basically covered her like a pair of panties.

"I wore this outfit today at a super smash bros tournament which I obviously won," she said as she turned back around with a cheeky smile. "There was a new guy who gave me a really good match and he was really cute so I've been horny ever since," she said before she bit down on her lower lip. "Gamer boys get me so hot and I've been waiting to come play for my fans tonight."

She very slowly unzipped her onesie down to the top of her belly button.

"I know you all want me out of this onesie but I see some of your names are still in black. I need that first $2 tip or you will unfortunately be booted."

The remaining black names went red as the ticker increased to over $200. Some had already tipped in the $10 and $20 range.

"Thank you all, I love my fans," she said and blew a kiss again.

She unzipped herself to below her belly button and slowly removed 1 arm at a time. The sleeves and top of her onesie dropped down to her waist revealing her red a white Pokeball bikini that tied behind her neck and shoulder blades.

"I hope you all like my little Pokeballs?" she asked as she cupped her breasts playfully.

Her body was incredible. Slim but toned with soft skin, a completely flat stomach and what had to be A cup breasts.

Daisy massaged her breasts through her bikini teasingly. Her right hand drifted down across her abdomen and ended inside the bottoms of her onesie. She closed her eyes and let out a soft moan.

"I'm getting so hot for you guys," she moaned her hand moving about underneath. Her hand writhed around for 30 seconds her eyes closed the whole time. She eventually stood up and unzipped as far as it could go.

"Well since you have all waited so patiently," she said as she wiggled her hips and lowered the onesie down to her white Adidas.

She wore a tiny white thong underneath. The band was sexy white lace with a cotton crotch that was imprinted with Pikachu's face. She did a slow twirl for the camera and I realized how hard I was from watching her.

"It's that unfortunate time that I need to ask you to hit my $10 tip mark for those that want to continue," Daisy said. "Things only get spicier from here and I hope you will all join me."

The ticker rolled forward quickly and everyone but 1 person stayed on. Everyone who remained was highlighted yellow with a few green names being $20 tippers. Her total was over $900. I could not believe the money she was making.

"I want to start this off with a naughty Q&A for you to know me better," she said as she lied down on her tummy knees bent. She kicked her shoes to the floor and I saw her yellow toenails through the fishnets.

The screen lit up with chat messages:

PeachPrincess: what's your sexual orientation and preference.

AsianArches: Prefer to have your toes sucked or suck your partner's toes?

BigNickEnergy: Can we so your titties?

YogaBarbie: Are you flexible?

MasterHand: You ever give away souvenirs?

MegaMatt: What's your fave sex position?

Wakanda4ever: What's your body count?

Mandigo: Celeb you most want to fuck?

ProfessorSex: Can you do your ahegao face? you're the best at it!

"I'm seeing some amazing questions here and I'll try to answer what I can live. If I don't get to yours I'm really sorry but you can see I have a lot."

Her feet kicked back and forth slowly her heel hitting her bare butt as she chatted.

"Great question Peach. I would say I'm Bi. I don't discriminate any orientation or preference. I am most interested in Straight men and Bi girls."

"I absolutely love getting my toes licked and sucked," Daisy said as she repositioned to sit on the side of the bed. She leaned back on her elbows, raised her feet and zoomed in on her perfectly painted yellow toenails.

"Not too interested in guys feet but I would lick cute girls feet. If there are any foot fetishes in here make sure to follow my girl AsianArches. She has the absolute best foot content out there and the sexiest feet. I would gladly suck her toes any time," she said as she wiggled her own toes for the camera.

The camera zoomed back out and she dropped her feet to the ground.

"You want to see these itty-bitty titties Big Nick?" she asked and grabbed her breasts. She bounced and massaged them through the bikini top. "You will get to see them but I'm not ready to show them yet big boy."

God damn she was an amazing tease I thought to myself as I sat on the chair rock hard.

"I am very flexible YogaBarbie," she answered before she stood up, turned around and bent over to hold the soles of her feet. Her perfect booty on display in the tiny white thong. Her slim fish netted legs created a heart shape gap between her thighs.

"I have no specific training in yoga or dance, but have always been naturally flexible.

She sat back on the bed facing the camera but in a full split this time. Pikachu's smiling face on her thong the only thing that covered her pussy.

"MasterHand! Your new I don't recognize your name. Awesome question which will be part of my surprise. The top 4 tippers today will get a souvenir from this show."

blkmamba8
blkmamba8
19 Followers
12