Super Smash Live

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hooked each thumb under her bikini top, "This bra," she stated. Her hands then ran down each leg slowly, "These stockings." She took her right hand and patted Pikachu gently "And this thong."

"I will package each item up and mail them out to you so tip generously," she said playfully. She went from patting to gently rubbing her little Pikachu.

"Wakanda my body count is 8 and I've been with 6 guys and 2 girls. MegaMatt my favorite sex position that's tough I like many," she said rubbing her crotch in circles.

"If I'm with a girl then definitely 69 and I like to be the girl on the bottom," she said as she lied down on her back sideways to the camera.

"I like the bottom so I can hold and have a great view of a nice ass as I lick her pussy," she said her hands went up and tongue out as she demonstrated.

She slid her hand down her stomach and into her thong. She rubbed herself as she described her position.

"It is so hot to have a tongue on my wet pussy as I eat one at the same time. I'm getting wet thinking about it," she teased.

I couldn't help but hold the hard bulge in my shorts as I watched her.

"If I'm with a guy then definitely doggy style," she continued as she removed her hand and got on all 4s with a sideways view. "I want hands on my hips or pulling my hair and I love getting railed hard and deep." She reached between her legs and played. Her back arched and she bounced back and forth against her hand.

"When fucking me from behind you get a view of this nice ass of mine," she said as she rotated on the bed so her ass was facing the camera. "You can spank me as you fuck me," she moaned before giving her own cheek a hard spank. "I want you to grab these cheeks and spread them," she demonstrated her pussy lips flaring open beyond the material of her visibly wet thong."I like to be pounded until I orgasm. And I often make an ahegao face when I cum ProfessorSex," she said turning around on the bed.

Daisy was on her knees and sat back on her feet with her knees spread wide. She reached in her thong and rubbed herself in circles. Her eyes crossed, mouth opened and tongue came out. She moaned from her throat and saliva dripped down her tongue. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her mouth opened and closed several times as more saliva built up. The drool dripped from her tongue down her chest and onto her bikini top.

My own hand drifted to the bulge in my cargo shorts. I had never been so turned on and I was so hard that it hurt.

"I Hope you enjoyed my ahegao Proffessor?" she asked as she uncrossed her eyes. "I got my bikini top covered in drool. I guess I can take it off for you now BigNick."

Daisy stood up and turned her back to the camera. As she turned she glanced at me and gave a wink.

"I think my surprise is just about ready," she stated. I was so turned on I would have let her do just about anything to me.

The ties of her bikini top came undone, she slowly turned and removed the top with 1 hand and used her other arm to cover up as she continued to tease her viewers including me. She lowered her arm and dropped the bikini to the floor. Her breasts were small and firm with dark and hard nipples.

"You all waited so patiently for these little titties of mine", she teased while she bounced up and down. "I'm so horny now I would love a good fuck. To answer your question Mandigo, if I could fuck any celebrity it would be Tom Holland and Jenna Ortega."

"I got good news for you guys! She said excited. "It's time for the big surprise but I gotta ask you all to hit the last tip threshold of $20. I'm going to put myself on mute for a sec and I'll be right back," she said.

Daisy muted the mic and walked straight over to me.

"Enjoying the show Eric?" she asked with a cheeky smile.

"Fuck yess! I responded. " You have me so damn hard right now."

"That's what I was hoping for," she said as she held my hands and pulled me to my feet. She pressed her petite almost naked body against me. "I want to play with you on Cam!"

"What do I need to do?" I asked excited but nervous.

"Just follow my lead and let me play with you," she said as she put her hand on my aching bulge."

"I'm all yours just keep my face off cam cuz I'm kinda nervous," I confessed.

"Of course I'll do that," she said and lead me to stand in front of the bed. I was a head taller than Daisy. Fans could see her face and most of her body when she stood but saw me only from the shoulders to my shorts.

Daisy unmuted her mic and I could see everyone had tipped the required $20.

"Here's my surprise fans!" she said excited. "I brought a cute friend to play with his name is Link and he won't be showing his face today but please give him all the love you give me."

She nudged me and I said, "Whatsup everyone," in a cracked nervous voice.

"Let's see if I can get Link to relax," she said as she dropped to her knees. We repositioned so that we were sideways to the camera. Daisy undid by belt and pulled it off. She unbuttoned my cargo shorts and slowly pulled down my zipper.

"Are you guys as excited as I am right now," Daisy said.

The screen filled with messages which I did not bother to read. My shorts were slowly pulled down to my ankles my penis hard and throbbing in my Nintendo boxers.

"Ohh my God Link I love your Nintendo boxers," she exclaimed with a big smile. "Looks like there's a nice joystick for me to play with in there."

"Well you did get me really hard as I sat there watching you," I responded.

She gave my erection a quick kiss through my boxers as she pulled off my shoes, socks and shorts from my ankles. She stood up and pulled my shirt off over my head. She adjusted the camera and sat me down on the edge of the bed and straddled my lap. Her back was to the camera but it was a great view of her ass on my lap.

"Let's get back to what we were doing before we were interrupted," she said as she pressed her lips to mine.

I felt the tops of her stockinged feet on the top of my thighs as her tongue entered my mouth. I returned the sensual kiss our tongues massaged each other. She rocked on my lap her pussy grinded my throbbing bulge. My hands slid down her smooth back to her ass cheeks and I squeezed them firmly. The sensation of the grinding caused a soft moan to escape my mouth into hers.

"Ready to have your dick in my mouth?" She asked with a huge grin as she broke the kiss.

"Oh I've been ready for a while," I responded.

She stood up, back to the camera still, and bent over to peel her thong slowly down her legs. "I know you will miss Pikachu but I think you will all like my pussy better," she said as she turned to the camera. "Don't forget, these are nice and wet for the highest tipper."

The camera was repositioned as she guided me to lie down on my back. I really appreciated her experience at keeping my face out of view. She tossed her wet thong onto my stomach and pulled off my boxers.

"Mhmm that looks delicious Link," she said as my throbbing boner came into view.

Daisy came around so that she was perpendicular to me and faced the camera. She gave my shaft a long, slow lick. My muscles immediately tensed from the sensation.

"Feel free to relax and be vocal since my mouth is going to be a bit busy," she said as she took me into her warm mouth.

A moan escaped my lips as she swallowed me all the way in.

"My God that feels incredible," I said as I tried to relax and slowed my breathing. I liked being vocal in the past but it was very different in front of 75 others who watched remotely.

Her head bobbed up and down my shaft and coated me with saliva. She lifted so just my tip was between her lips and lowered all the way down.

"Damn your amazing Daisy don't stop" I encouraged.

She must have enjoyed the praise and started to speed up. Her pigtails bounced as she sucked and slurped which was now more audible.

"I fucking love that Daisy suck me good," I said. I was so turned on and was less worried about the camera. My right hand went to the back of her head.

As she continued her sloppy blowjob, I realized how sensitive I was. I did not want to cum so quickly but there was no turning back for me. I grabbed onto one pigtail, my left hand gripped the pink comforter.

"Fuck Daisy your gonna make me cum," I groaned.

She let out a throaty moan on my cock and was not about to slow down. She continued her torrid pace and reached across me to grab her wet thong. She cupped my balls with the thong and massaged them gently as she sucked.

"Ahh fuck I can't hold it," I yelled as my muscles tightened and I erupted into her mouth.

She released my balls and her thong remained on my sac. She stopped bobbing and sucked gently as I continued to ooze cum into her hungry mouth.

"That was sooo fucking good," I moaned satisfied.

Daisy released my semi hard cock and looked into the camera. She crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue. My sticky load, mixed with saliva dripped down her pink tongue. She panted like a dog as she drooled cum all over my cock and her panties.

"I hope you enjoyed my ahegao with Links cum in my mouth?" She asked her viewers. "And don't forget the giveaways" she said as she held her sloppy thong.

She lowered her mouth back down and licked cum off of me gently.

"Fuck I'm too sensitive!" I said as I winced. "You made me cum so hard."

She continued to lick delicately and swallowed all the cum she could collect.

"MHMMM that was so delicious! Daisy exclaimed and gave 2 of her fingers a long suck. "I'm dripping wet right now."

Daisy hopped over my legs and sat on the edge of the bed. I shifted over against the wall still on my back drained from the best blowjob of my life. She extended her right foot to the camera and wiggled her toes through the fishnets.

"I did not forget about all my foot fans," she said playfully. She proceeded to peel off her stocking and then did the same with the other leg. She grabbed both ankles and held them above her head and flexed them back and forth. On the monitor I could see her pussy lips were open and wet.

The soles of her feet lowered to the mattress, her legs spread wide. Her hand went between her legs and she rubbed herself as she starred into the camera.

"I am so wet for you Wakanda and MegaMatt. I'm rubbing myself thinking of you. I'm spreading wide for you YogaBarbie. I wish I could feel you sucking on my toes right now AsianArches.

She was such an expert at playing to her fans. I just lied back and enjoyed.

She rubbed her clit rhythmically as she engaged her fans. "I really hope your rubbing yourself as you watch me PeachPrincess. If you're not fingering yourself or jerking off yet now is the time."

She inserted 2 fingers inside and fingered herself in and out.

"Dont you wish it was your fingers deep inside me MasterHand? My fingers feel so good but I would prefer your nice hard dick Mandigo."

She turned around on her hands and knees her ass up to the camera. Her one hand was still between her legs rubbing her cooch.

"I'm so slippery right now BigNick I know you would love to enter me from behind. I'm just aching to be pounded ProfessorSex."

She was facing me as she masturbated for her fans and noticed that I was hard again.

"I'm in luck I think I found a toy to play with," she said with a huge smile.

I am normally sore after cumming and have never been able to go for round 2. Daisy's show had me so worked up that my cock was ready for more.

"I want you inside me Link," she said loudly.

"Do we need a condom?" I asked.

"We're good I'm protected," she responded.

She stayed in front of me and blocked my face from view as I sat on the edge of the bed my feet on the ground. Daisy straddled my lap and guided me into her pussy. I was so hard and she was so wet that I entered her with ease. She rocked her hips back and forth on my lap and her eyes locked in on mine.

"Does it feel good to be inside me Link!" she asked.

"Your pussy is incredible Daisy!" I responded.

We both lunged forward simultaneously and pressed our lips together. Our breath was hot and heavy as we made out. Her hips began to lift up and down and I felt my dick going in and out of her puckered lips. I reached to her ass and squeezed firmly. Her arms wrapped around my neck as she bounced. I was aware that the camera focused on her booty so I massaged and kneaded her cheeks like dough.

"Fuck it feels so good to have you in me Link!," she said as she broke our kiss. "I wanted you so damn bad."

"Good! Ride me hard Daisy," I responded. "Give your fans the best show."

She put her hands on my chest and pushed me down on my back. I kept my hands on her booty as she picked up speed.

"That's it Daisy ride my cock," I encouraged my hands spreading her cheeks for the camera.

"Oh God I love hearing you talk dirty to me," she yelled as she rode harder. Her little tits bounced up and down.

"Ride me like a cowgirl baby! I ordered.

"I'm your naughty little cowgirl Link!" she exclaimed.

As she humped me as hard as she could I slipped out.

"Fuck me doggy," she suggested. "I want to feel you deep."

She got on her hands and knees and I got behind her. I checked he screen to see if my face was out of view. Daisy's entire perfect body was seen and I was shown from chest down. I grabbed her slim waist and buried my cock back into her cooch.

"God your so deep fuck me hard!" she moaned.

I controlled the action now and I thrusted in and out slow and deep.

"You are one naughty cam girl," I teased and spanked her on the right butt cheek.

"Mhhhmm yess I am so fucking naughty Link," she teased back.

I started to increase the pace of my thrusts and spanked her again on the other cheek.

"Naughty girls need to be spanked and pounded," I announced.

"I'm such a bad girl I need to be pounded hard," Daisy responded as she reached a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit.

I gave 1 more hard spank and reddened her cheek.

"FUCK!" She yelped. "Your gonna make me cum, pound me until I cum," she yelled

I gripped her waist hard and thrusted with everything I had in me.

"Cum in me Link I want your cum inside me," she yelled.

"Want me to cream your coochie Daisy?" I shouted back as I felt myself get close to the edge.

"I want it so bad I need your load in me," she moaned loudly and rubbed her clitoris vigorously.

I held back for as long as I could as I humped into her hard and fast my balls slapping against her. I felt her cunt tighten and contact on my shaft.

"I'M Cumming OH FUCK I'm cumming," she yelled. Her arms extended in front, her face pressed down into the bed and her hips raised higher.

"I'm going to cum," I growled as I felt her walls tighten around me. I thrusted aggressively and unloaded deep into her pussy.

"mhmm yess Link!" She mumbled with her face buried in the comforter.

I stopped thrusting and pressed into her as deep as I could go. Her pussy squeezed a few more small spurts of cum out of me.

"Fuck Daisy that was incredible," I moaned as my balls emptied.

Daisy eventually pulled forward and released my shrinking penis. Cum dripped out of her onto the bed.

"Well fans I hope you are as satisfied as we are right now. Please get your last tips in. You have 5 minutes for the giveaway to close."

She sat on the edge of the bed legs spread and looked at the camera. I lied down behind her spent.

Daisy fingered some cum out of her pussy and gave it a long satisfied suck.

"I am very excited to see who I will be mailing my bra, thong and stockings too," she said as she held each up to the camera."

She grabbed 2 water bottles from the fridge by her bed and tossed me one.

"Thanks I really needed that," I said to her and chugged half the bottle.

She took a sip as she watched the tips flood in.

"Okay we have our winners. First place is MegaMatt with an amazing $101. Thank you sexy. You're a naughty naughty boy and your gonna get my cum soaked Pikachu thong. Second, we have AsianArches at $76. I don't even need to ask. You'll get a fishnet and I'll pick the stinkier one. Love you girl! I'll be watching your live show tomorrow and I suggest you all check her out for the sexiest feet out there. Third at $55 is a new subscriber BigPapi. Thanks for your support I'm looking forward to getting to know you more. Is it a bra or fishnet for you? Great choice with the bra, it's got a good amount of drool on it. Final fishnet goes to Wakanda with $51 thanks for always supporting me big man."

She blew a kiss to the camera.

"That's all for tonight, I will be back next week same time and tell your friends about me. Love you all."

Daisy closed the chat and her camera. She got on the bed and straddled my waist.

"Thanks so much for joining me, Eric," she said. "That was the best show I've ever done."

"Don't thank me," I responded. "That was the best sex I have ever had."

"Good maybe you can join me for more shows."

"I would love too," I said.

She gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"I'm hungry I'm gonna order some pizza. Will you stay and eat? We can game some more."

"Wow!" I said. "After all that fucking I could not imagine that this night could get any better."

12