Super Sub Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, we are." Lena chuckled, "Now get back on your knees and help prepare me to fuck you."

"Yes Mrs Luthor." Kara beamed, quickly doing as she was told.

To be fair Kara only lifted herself up enough to crouch, and she stayed there throughout the kiss and toy retrieval, it certainly took about a second her to get back into the position most suited for her. She then held out the harness, allowing Lena to step inside it, before Kara pulled it up her new boss's thighs and secured it around her waist. Kara then started stroking it as if it was real while looking up at Lena expectantly, who just stared back with a neutral expression.

Lena had deliberately left her command vague because she wanted to see what Kara would do. Her new employee couldn't have missed the lube which had also been on the draw, and if somehow she had Lena would happily pointed out, but there was another option which honestly, Lena was happy that Kara took. Namely, wrap her lips around the dildo and start sucking it.

Naturally Lena chuckled at this, gently began stroking Kara's head, and then eventually encouraged, "Mmmmm, that's it Kara, suck my cock. Suck it just like that, oh fuck! Take it all! Oh yes, every inch! That's every, single inch of my big dick in your pretty little mouth and clearly talented throat. Oh yes, you are a talented little cock sucker. Oooooooh, talented, and well-trained. And I promise you Kara, mmmmm, you won't be slacking off as long as I'm around. Ohhhhhh yesssssss, I'm going to make sure you stay well practised at sucking strap-on, eating pussy, and taking everything a slutty little bottom like you wants to receive from a dominant top like me. Oh yes, I've got what you need right here Kara. Mmmmm, including a nice big cock for you to suck. Yes I do, yes I do, oh fuck yes!"

After the initial non-verbal encouragement Kara began eagerly bobbing her head up and down the strap-on, and even started pushing it into her throat by the time Lena started encouraging her to do just that.

Less than a minute later Kara's nose was pressed against the base of the cock and she was looking up at Lena with pride at her shameless act of sluttiness, Lena amazed by that, and the fact that Kara stayed therefore a superhuman long time, and then eventually began bobbing her mouth up and down the full length of the shaft.

Which surely confirmed this was Supergirl sucking her cock, or at least a extremely powerful alien or meta-human with the special abilities of being a Super Sub. Either way Lena considered getting her a Supergirl suit with two Ss instead of one.

It also confirmed that Kara was eager to get fucked, prompting Lena to leave her to just continue sucking strap-on for a few minutes before finally ordering, "I suppose that's wet enough for your cunt."

"My..." Kara began once she pulled away from the cock, before quickly remembering her place, "Mrs Luthor, a slut like me shouldn't be rewarded that way. No, you should fuck me like the whore I am, mmmmm, up the butt, no extra lube. Please? Oh please Mrs Luthor, butt fuck me with your big cock. Ohhhhhh yes, I wanna be ass fucked like the anal whore I am! Please Mrs Luthor, fuck me in the butt!"

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Lena grinned wickedly, "Bend over Kara, mmmmm, and I'll give you what you deserve."

Barely noticing those ominous words Kara did as she was told while gleefully replying, "Yes Mrs Luthor."

Admittedly Lena had been meaning it as a promise more than a threat, but she supposed it was, given that she had no intention of going straight to it. No, Kara probably didn't need extra lubricant given who she almost certainly was, but Lena wanted to give it, and the bratty little bottom was just going to have to take it. Namely, Lena's tongue, right where the sun didn't shine.

Although first Lena took almost a full minute to admire the sight of the prize in front of her, especially as despite her best efforts Kara's ass was quickly returning to it's usual milky white, which inspired Lena to give it one more hard double smack, which in turn caused Kara to cry out and be reminded of the spanking she had recently taken. Then the boss spread those cheeks and got to work sure that her new employee was ready for the butt fucking she was aching to give her.

Kara was a little disappointed that the Luthor didn't take this opportunity to strike and shove every single inch of that dick up her butt. Although it was probably good she didn't, because Kara would have probably cried out in pure joy at the delicious mix of pain and pleasure which came from her ass being seriously violated.

It would have probably been even better without her healing ability returning her ass to virgin tightness every time, because then she would be loose like the biggest anal whore on the planet. Then again there was something to be said for the pain, which Kara was looking forward to even if Mrs Luthor was making extra sure there wouldn't be much of it.

The blow job would have been more than enough lube for Supergirl to take whatever a human could give her, especially without her precious Kryptonite collar, but she couldn't complain when receiving a long, drawn-out rim job. Especially as Mistress Alex had taken to giving them as special treat, and she was the one who had ever given Kara one. Ms Grant had made it clear that she thought it beneath her, and Lucy had tried during their one time together.

And yet, here was a Luthor eating out Supergirl's ass like it was nothing, and she was even better at it than Mistress Alex was, which wasn't something Kara got to say, or even think, often. But Mrs Luthor just ate her butt so thoroughly, not just licking up an down the hole but passionately swirling her tongue around it and even pushed her face deep into that backside.

She then began to tongue fuck it. Lena Luthor was tongue fucking Kara Danvers's ass, and although she didn't get very far she got far enough to make a difference, and to make Supergirl whimper, gasp and cry out with delight. Then things got even better as Mrs Luthor began gently caressing Kara's pussy with her fingers, telegraphing her next move.

Which made Kara grin wickedly, before letting out an extra loud cry as a Luthor began pushing her index finger into Supergirl's ass hole. It would have never succeeded if Kara hadn't started desperately concentrating on relaxing, but she did because she desperately wanted that finger inside her. Supergirl definitely wanted the sister of her cousin's arch nemesis to violate her bottom, and slowly but surely she got it, causing both women to cry out joyfully at the gradual penetration.

"God Kara, oh God!" Lena whimpered over and over again, but especially during the initial penetration and the moment she was actually able to get her whole finger inside that incredible tightness, at which point she moaned, "Mmmmmm fuck, are you sure Cat wasn't lying about taking you here?"

"Absolutely." Kara beamed, confessing without thinking, "Ohhhhhh, Ms Grant butt fucked me all the time. Not at first. Unfortunately. I wanted her too, mmmmmm, I always wanted her too, but things were strictly professional between us, until she found out that I was a Super Sub. Then? Oooooooh, I was practically bending over a desk everyday so she could fuck me up the ass."

"Then why are you so tight?" Lena raised an eyebrow, "God Kara, you practically feel virgin back here."

"Oh." Kara blushed, "Erm... just good genes I guess."

"Perhaps." Lena mumbled, making it clear she wasn't convinced.

This led to a few very tense seconds between them, then Mrs Luthor began pumping her finger in and out of Kara's butt, thankfully seeming to forget about that line of thinking. Or at least Kara completely forgot about it as her ass was taken and used by a Luthor, Lena doing so well that Kara felt the urge to practically confess undying love for her, or at the very least beg her to share custody of her with Mistress Alex.

Which Kara found herself thinking a lot over the next few wonderful minutes as Mrs Luthor continued to finger fuck her butt, eventually even squeezing another finger into that forbidden hole to give her even more pleasure, and do an even better job at preparing her for what was to come.

Then Lena asked huskily, "Are you ready Kara?"

"Yes Mrs Luthor." Kara quickly replied.

"What are you ready for?" Lena pushed wickedly.

"For you to butt fuck me, Mrs Luthor." Kara grinned.

"You want that, don't you slut?" Lena purred with delight, and then when Kara just nodded eagerly she pushed, "Tell me! Mmmmm yes, tell me you want to be butt fucked by your new boss. No, don't just tell me, beg me. Beg a Luthor to fuck you in the ass!"

"Oh please butt fuck me Mrs Luthor! I wanna be fucked by a Luthor!" Kara replied eagerly, again not giving it much thought, "I wanna be butt fucked by my new boss! Please Mrs Luthor, give it to me. Give me your cock! I want to take your dictation. Ha, get it? No, forgive that, mmmmm, just fuck me. Mmmmm, fuck me in my tight little ass. Oh please, just fuck me."

"Oh don't worry Kara, I will." Lena promised with a chuckle, "But first, could you do something for me?"

"Anything Mrs Luthor." Kara promised, "Anything."

The thought causing a smile to cross the Luthor's face, before she simply ordered, "Then... spread your cheeks! Oh yes, spread your cheeks for me and give me your pretty little butt hole."

Lena grinned wickedly as the mighty Supergirl slowly reached back to pull apart her butt cheeks, offering up her virgin tight back hole for a Luthor to fuck. It was such a glorious sight that Lena found herself just staring at it, before sliding her strap-on up and down Kara's ass crack, teasing the Super about what was to come.

Which for anybody else would be extremely inadvisable, as this pause would allow their ass hole to tighten up, but as the last few minutes proved Kara's Kryptonian ass would return to virgin tightness after only a few seconds, and they were passed that point now. Luckily Supergirl had proven that not only could she take a little pain, but she was a little Super Sub who enjoyed it.

Or at least that's what Lena thought was the case given the cry of pain that Supergirl let out when she finally pushed the head of her dildo into her butt hole after several long seconds of slow stretching, instantly making her feel guilty.

And yes, she was aware of the irony of a Luthor feeling bad about hurting a Super, but she had no problem being the black sheep of the family if it meant she got to butt fuck this gorgeous woman. Because of that cry of pain Lena waited quite a while before pushing forwards. Also, if she was honest she just loved the sight of her cock stretching Supergirl's most intimate hole. Then to her surprise Kara started complaining about this.

"More! Mmmmm, give me more." Kara pleaded, "Please Mrs Luthor, give me more of your cock up my ass. I want every inch. Every inch of your big cock up my ass, ohhhhhhh yessssss, that's it, mmmmm, give it to me! Give me that cock, oh fuck."

Only too happy to oblige Lena started gently pushing forwards, forcing more of her dildo into Kara's rectum. She went slowly, just in case, but the only sounds out of Kara now seemed to be of pure pleasure, which were very curious. Kara's ass seemed like it was made to be fucked, but was it literally? After some initial pain did it recognise a cock, remember that it's true purpose was to be filled and pounded, and instantly relax?

Or had Lena just misinterpreted the initial cry? Or was Kara just doing a better job of hiding the pain, because she didn't want to worry Lena? Or was Lena just so lost in her lust for Supergirl's bottom that she was imagining the encouraging sounds, and really she was causing this Super more pain than any other of her family members had done?

Whatever the case Lena just couldn't stop herself from continuing to push forward, causing inch after inch of that big dildo to disappear into Supergirl's slutty little ass hole. She was even using a bigger dildo then she normally would have, and the advice of this woman's own sister, making the whole thing even more obscene.

And oh God, Lena just couldn't pull her eyes away from that incredibly captivating sight, especially as the mighty Supergirl continued spreading her cheeks so she was giving Lena the perfect view of her cute little butt hole stretching around the big dick which was slowly sliding into it. Oh yes, Supergirl was showing her a wonderful sign of submission, which just made this whole experience perfect.

Kara certainly thought so, which was why she was so glad she was in this position for hopefully the first of many butt fuckings from Lena Luthor. When she was Cat Grant's assistant Kara found herself in this position a lot, and while unfortunately it wasn't happening nearly as frequently now she had her new job, and Ms Grant had hers, hopefully this would become a permanent thing and she'd once again be a powerful business woman's anal fuck toy on a regular basis.

It was certainly perfect so far, Mrs Luthor effortlessly dominating her in all her favourite ways, ending with the best way possible, making Kara her anal slut by bending her over her desk and shoving her cock up her ass.

For someone with a last name of Luthor it was not perhaps as hard a penetration as Kara was expected, or would have like to be honest. Then again even her dear sister prefered to go slow during anal penetrations, but that was mostly about teasing her. This was her new friend showing genuine concern for her, which was so sweet and heart-warming.

She just hoped when the time came Lena Luthor would have what it takes to give her a true rectum wrecking. For now, Kara was mostly more than satisfied with the slow sodomy, as it gave her a chance to savour everything about being anally violated, including the most important parts.

Moments like that big dildo slowly sliding into her rectum, the official start of the butt fucking, and of course, when Lena's thighs came to rest against her cheeks, announcing every inch of that strap-on was buried deep within her bowels. Oh yes, Kara especially love that last one, the Kryptonian letting out an extra loud contented sigh as the anal penetration was complete.

She then let out a loud and happy cry what maybe a few minutes later when Lena slowly pulled that cock out about halfway, and then pushed it back in and then repeated the process, officially starting to sodomise her. Then of course Kara began offering up encouragement.

"God Lena, fuck me! Mmmmmm, fuck me please?" Kara moaned shamelessly, before recognising her mistake and quickly apologising for it, "I mean Mrs Luthor! Ohhhhh yessssssss, mmmmm, please fuck me Mrs Luthor! Fuck me harder! I'm so sorry I forgot your proper title, ooooooh, your dick just feel so good in my ass, sooooooo gooooooddddddd, that I just couldn't help myself. Oh it's so good! Mmmmmm, I love it in the ass! Oh yes, your new employee loves getting fucked in the ass by her new boss like the total slut she is, oooooooohhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, Mrs Luthor! Fuck me just like that! Butt fuck me like a whore! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Seemingly ignoring her words Lena continued slowly sodomising her, which made Kara fall at least a little bit in love with her. Oh yes, despite what she might be saying this was exactly what Kara wanted, to be teased to the point she was ready to explode, proving that this definitely wasn't Lena's first time fucking a butt. No, Lena Luthor quickly proved herself to be a very capable butt fucker.

Maybe the preparation and the slow anal violation should have been a giveaway, or at least a hint, but as far as Kara was concerned this only confirmed it, and it made her very excited, because the next stage was hard anal pounding, and Kara was so looking forward to that. Rao, she hoped that the Luthor wouldn't disappoint her.

Maybe Ms Grant had given Mrs Luthor pointers on exactly what Kara wanted, and needed, and exactly how to give it to her, or maybe even she got her information from Mistress Alex, as for someone who was so reluctant to tell their friends about their sexual relationship Mistress Alex had spilled the beans before in the name of giving Kara what she wanted.

But Kara truly believed in that moment that Mrs Luthor hadn't been coached, and even if she had been, it was unnecessary, because this entire night Lena Luthor had proven herself a truly talented top. Never was that more obvious then right now, given the way that she skilfully worked over Kara's butt hole in a way which couldn't be taught, it had to be earned with thorough practice. Unless Mrs Luthor was just naturally skilled.

Given her reputation it was likely a combination of both, making Mrs Luthor's wife one very lucky woman. Kara did feel a little guilty, as all she had to do was turn her head to see a picture of Mrs Luthor's wife, the framed pic of the happy couple reminding Kara that in this moment she was technically a homewrecker. Or she could be, if Mrs Luthor was lying about the agreement she had with her wife.

Although Kara hoped that wasn't the case, as whatever guilt she was feeling was replaced by a vision of herself eating Mrs Sam Luthor's pussy while Ms Lena Luthor fucked her up the ass like she was doing right now. Oh yes, Kara licked her lips as she could practically taste pussy cream from one Mrs Luthor while the other sodomised her.

Just then Lena awoke Kara from her fantasies by ordering, "Wow, quite the stamina you've got there Kara. No wonder Cat raved about you so much. Mmmmm, but I'm not done with you yet. Not by a long shot. No, mmmmm, I want you to bounce that pretty little butt back at me. Come on you little slut, ride my cock! Ride it! Oh fuck, mmmmm yessssss, ride me!"

This command had Kara grinning widely, and almost instantly obeying. She briefly waited for the opportunity to reply 'yes Mrs Luthor', but as Mrs Luthor continued taunting her Kara took a calculated risk that her new boss just wanted her to go for it. Besides, if she wasn't right she'd be punished anyway, which would increase her own pleasure, especially now that Mrs Luthor had stopped completely.

Thankfully she was right and was rewarded for her actions with what felt like another hour of butt fucking, Kara extremely impressed that Mrs Luthor was able to just stand there and let Kara wear herself out. Normally Ms Grant needed to sit down. Mistress Alex too. Of course if she waited too long it would be suspicious. Or at least that was the excuse Kara used to finally start begging for more, and really mean it.

"Fuck me, fuck my ass harder!" Kara whimpered, her words quickly becoming desperate, "Pound fuck my little ass hole and make me cum! Please? Please Mrs Luthor, mmmmm, I desperately want to cum for you! Cum for you with a dick in my ass! Ooooooooh yesssssssss, pound me, pound my butt hard and deep and make me cum like the little anal slut I am! Mmmmm, use me, use my ass! Oh Lena, ohhhhhhh, Mrs Luthor, please use my ass hole as your personal fuck hole! Please, use it however you want, whenever you want, mmmmmm, wherever you want! I'm your ass whore Mrs Luthor! You bought Catco, you bought my ass hole! It's yours now, oohooooh, yours to fuck, ooooooooh please fuck it hard! Slam fuck that whore hole! Please? Oh please Mrs Luthor, I need it! Ooooooohhhhhhh yesssssssss, I need to be fucked hard so I can cum! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh yesssssssss, fuck me! Make me cum! Oh Rao!"

"You wanna cum, huh?" Lena grinned wickedly.

"YES!" Kara exclaimed desperately.

Lena was very tempted to use this to her advantage and ask this woman if she had a certain secret identity, the words on the tip of her tongue, but ultimately she showed mercy by instead ordering, "Then prove it! Mmmmmm yessssssss, prove it by pounding that sexy little ass of yours back at me harder! Come on, harder! Harder, harder, HARDER! Oooooooh yessssssss, ride that dick! Mmmmmm, fuck yeah, really put your back into it. Give it all you've got. Yeah, ride it while I fuck you! Yessssssssss Kara, show me just how badly you want to cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, cum for me, Ms Danvers. Cum like the anal whore you are! Ohhhhhhhh Goooooodddddd, cum from a Luthor fucking your ass like the slutty little Super... Sub you are!"