Super Sub Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not needing any more encouragement than that Kara started slamming herself back and forth, desperately trying to maintain her speed at a normal human level, but almost instantly she started to go over the edge of the kind of powerful climaxes which made it hard to care about keeping her secret identity under wraps.

No, all Kara really cared about in that moment was making sure she didn't hurt the other woman, and of course cumming as much as possible. To the best of her knowledge she succeeded with both, but which came from Mrs Luthor beginning to fuck her harder than ever before, making sure that Kara's last coherent thought was a two-parter. One, she loved her new job, and two, she loved her new boss.

Lena definitely felt the same way, except her new job was a means to an end, one she was receiving in a ridiculously quick amount of time. Kara Danvers had been quite an easy conquest, and even if she had been an ordinary human it would have been worth every penny to have this cute little girl bent over her new desk and taking it up the ass.

However this wasn't just any normal girl, this was Supergirl. She was sure of it now. Lena Luthor was sodomising Supergirl, a thought which echoed in Lena's mind in some form or another as they got down to what was easily the most brutal butt pounding Lena had ever been a part of. And she was barely responsible for half of it.

Seeming content to completely forget about her secret identity Supergirl shamelessly slammed her ass hole back and forth at an inhuman speed, at one point perhaps using everything she had. Sadly at that point Lena just couldn't contribute, as doing so would have endangered injuring herself, although Lena admitted, it might just be worth it.

Both before and after that Lena was using every ounce of her strength to brutalise the other girl's butt hole in a way she would never use on a ordinary girl, especially not on their first date. Perhaps it was even harder than what Sam could take, and her slutty wife could take an insane amount of punishment.

That was the only way this could have been better, if her beloved Sam was with them, sharing this slut. It wouldn't be the first time they had enjoyed another woman together, making it so easy for Lena to picture her wife by her side now, stroking her back and whispering encouragement into her ear, or screaming it while smacking the ass of the slut she was sodomising.

Or perhaps Sam would even be bent over next to Kara, patiently waiting her turn, or better yet begging for it. Probably with her ass hole loose, ready and waiting for her dick, Lena going back and forth between the two super bottoms until she had her fill of them. Or they'd had their fill of her, as in surprisingly Supergirl had even more stamina than Sam, although that was really saying something.

Of course thinking of Sam like that, combined with the stimulator bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of fucking Supergirl in the ass sent Lena over the edge of one of the most powerful climaxes of her life, and it was quickly followed by another, and another, and another. She had held back for as long as she could, but the moment had been just too overwhelming, and she hadn't been able to control herself.

Hell, in the end all Lena could do was hold on tightly while Kara did most of the work, and then from her own selfish pride using whatever strength she had left to make Kara cum one last time just before she stopped. Which left the mighty Lena Luthor collapsing with exhaustion like a rank amateur onto the sweaty body beneath her, where she had to stay for several long seconds before recovering.

Kara dearly wanted to push Mrs Luthor back onto her chair and start riding her cock with her slutty little ass hole, just like she had done with Ms Grant not that long ago. She was automatically about to do it, but then in her head she heard Ms Grant mock her for it, and warn her against doing it again, unless she wanted to make it obvious who she really was. And perhaps under other circumstances Kara would have taken the risk. With anyone else.

It was shameful for Kara to admit, even to herself, but because this was a Luthor she pretended to be as exhausted as the other woman, and allowed herself to fall off, taking the dick out of her own ass in the process. To be fair that ass fucking had been really satisfying, especially considering Kara's powers weren't being dampened, and Kara still took great pleasure in then rewarding this Luthor for her fine performance.

Namely by reaching back and spreading her cheeks, Supergirl shamelessly exposing her gaping butt hole to the Luthor who had just thoroughly destroyed it, causing Mrs Luthor to giggle and tell her, "Oh Kara, you really are the perfect sub. Oh, I'm sorry, I mean Super Sub."

"I am!" Kara grinned proudly, giving Mrs Luthor a few more long seconds to admire her handiwork before looking back and asking, "Do I have your permission to further prove it."

"And how would you do that, Ms Danvers?" Lena asked, although the grin on her face made it perfectly clear that she knew exactly what Kara had been referring too.

Nevertheless Kara was only too happy to clarify, "By getting down on my knees in front of my new boss and sucking cock. I hear that's the best way to get, ahead. Get it? Ahead?"

"Truly terrible." Lena groaned, although she was unable to hide her grin at the incredibly corny joke. Then she teased, "Perhaps it's a sign you don't really want the privilege of sucking your ass off my cock."

"What? No!" Kara blurted out, because she'd heard Luthors could be cruel, but this was clearly too far. Then just in case Mrs Luthor got the wrong idea Kara quickly clarified, "Please Mrs Luthor, please give me the privilege of sucking your cock! I want to suck your cock! Mmmmmm, I wanna suck it clean of my butt cream like the little ass to mouth slut I am! Ohhhhhhhh, I want it soooooo bad! I want that privilege so bad, ooooooooh Rao, please Mrs Luthor, let me prove that I really am a Super Sub who would do anything to please a Super Dom like you. Let me prove it by giving me the privilege of going ass to mouth for you. Please? Pretty please with sugar on top? I promise you won't be disappointed."

"I certainly haven't been so far." Lena mumbled softly to herself, although she was sure that Kara heard it anyway, "Very well, but you better be an enthusiastic little cock sucker for me."

"Yes Mrs Luthor, thank you Mrs Luthor." Kara beamed and obeyed before Mrs Luthor could change her mind.

It was very unlikely that she would, but Kara wasn't taking any chances. No, she let go of her cheeks, turned around, drop down onto her knees and then wrapped her mouth around Mrs Luthor's cock pretty much in one fluid motion, only barely stopping herself from using superspeed to do it. Well, she may have slowed down right at the end to grin up mischievously at Mrs Luthor before taking the dildo which had so recently pummelled her ass deep into her mouth.

Then of course Kara's eyes fluttered closed and she let out a long, loud moan at the taste of her own butt, which was long enough to prove that she was an ATM slut. But naturally that wouldn't be enough for Mrs Luthor, or Kara for that matter.

So after a few long seconds of savouring the flavour Kara began bobbing her head up and down that dick, going lower each time until Mrs Luthor's strap-on was pressing at the back of her mouth. Then she teased Mrs Luthor, and herself, for a few long moments by bobbing her head up and down those first few inches, before sure enough she pushed even lower, causing the dildo to enter her throat.

Naturally this was an act that she was a little less used too. At least with the other things Mistress Alex had gleefully taught her, meaning that she gagged a little automatically, and forced herself to do it more so that Mrs Luthor wouldn't find it suspicious. Although that didn't stop her from quickly deep throating the entire length eventually, just so she could get every drop of that butt cream.

Which of course delighted Lena, "Yessssssss, suck it Kara! Mmmmmm, suck your own ass off of my cock you twisted little whore! Oh fuck, ohhhhhhhh yesssssssss, you look so good, sooooooo goooooodddddd, like that, on your knees in front of me, sucking the big fat strap-on cock I just used to sodomise you. Wow, I can't imagine anything more wonderful. Not even Supergirl herself, mmmmmm, in her cute little costume, would be better than this. But who knows, maybe it will happen someday? Could you imagine that, Kara? Huh? Supergirl being such a submissive slut that she not only let's a Luthor fuck her in the ass, but actually gets on her knees afterwards and sucks her butt off of that Luthor's cock? Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, that would be a truly wonderful sight, but this is just as good, because Kara Danvers just makes the perfect little ass to mouth whore! And anal slut! And oh, most of all, a Super Sub. Ooooooooh yesssssssss you do, oh fuck!"

Which in turn caused Kara's submissive heart to flutter, and she even stared up at Mrs Luthor with grateful eyes and smiled at her around the cock stretching her mouth and throat. Oh God, Kara hoped Mrs Luthor was telling the truth, and this wouldn't be a one time thing. That a Luthor would use her for her sexual pleasure again, and again, and again. More than that, she hoped she wouldn't be the only one.

That Mistress Alex would join forces with her new boss like she had with her old one, and maybe her old one too, so they could all spoil Kara. Hell, Mrs Luthor could bring along her wife too, and maybe the three of them could have a private evening together. So many wonderful possibilities, and Kara greedily wanted them all.