All Comments on 'Super Thighs Me'

by yowser

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

Red Cross, Minnesota, life guarding instructors, hard work in the pool all day. Then a knock at my hotel door. She was one of the other instructors. She was big in all ways, but not fat, just a strong girl/woman from Montana. She lived on a ranch and was a cowgirl the rest of the year. We enjoyed one another for the whole week. Talking to our significant others while the other waited patiently beside us on the bed, eves dropping on the conversations. Kinkiest thing we did was have phone sex with our partners as the other stroked, and sucked, and licked and listened. Lasted three years, then on the forth she failed to show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank goodness there are normal desires still floating about in our minds, Sexy is not always skin and bones. Not sure this should be in Fetish though, it's rather normal in the world I live.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrific! Had a realistic feel to it and I can imagine it happening. Nice touch that she comes to his tent wearing only overalls but adds a t-shirt when she leaves.

Maybe could have been a little longer at the end when he's in control. She wasn't shy about sitting on his face so having her be the giver would have balanced things nicely.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 1 year ago

A few paragraphs into the story, I was impressed at how amazingly well written it was; after finishing it, I was even more convinced. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryowser@yowser
I am fond of a well-crafted story. My interests are broad spectrum, there is something here for almost everyone. I value writing as a tool of exploration.