Super Thighs Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll go first," she said, and stood up as far as she could to pull off her shorts. Gravity, that fabulous force, pulled her meaty breasts in marvelous directions as she worked to slip her shorts away. A thong was left and I quivered while she pulled that off as well.

There was not a straight line anywhere on her body. Breasts, hips, thighs, calves, shoulders—they all curved in some sort of dreamy geometric scheme.

Her thighs were thick and mottled with cellulite. Her hips looked broader without any clothes on, much wider than her shoulders. She had at least twenty pounds on me, probably more.

She sat down cross-legged again. With a smile she gestured that it was my turn. I was keenly aware that her eyes were on me.

I was slow about it, shorts first, then my briefs. The possibility of my penis being limp was zero, not after what I had seen. It popped out at about thirty degrees, hard enough to protrude, but not fully inflated.

Her eyes went from my crotch to my face, then back again. I was about to sit down but she reached out a hand to my waist, suggesting I remain standing, as much as I could anyway.

She leaned forward, put just the end of her tongue against my prick tip, wiggled it slightly across my slit. I could not avoid a sudden inhalation.

Quick look up to gauge my expression, then closed eyes and an inquisitive tongue. Lips then, back to my cock. I watched as she moved over my cock-head, tongued me on the underside. My penis grew impossibly hard, impossibly fast.

After only a few minutes of attention, pulling nicely on my testicles the whole time, she must have felt she had gone far enough and disengaged to look at me. I reached down and caressed a breast, soft and succulent. Oddly her nipples were dwarfed by the surrounding flesh, erect and sharp but tiny on their mountaintops.

I drifted my other hand down to her crotch. A triangle of soft, dark hair, but her labia were already spread, inviting. She was damp, not wet, and their insides felt lovely to my fingers.

She looked over at my sleeping bag, arranged over my air-mattress and laid back down on it. She spread those luscious thighs.

Again that come-hither look. She extended the tip of her tongue past her lips while her eyes were locked onto mine. The message was clear, I was to lick her.

There is no better cove or inlet in all the seas more exciting to explore than a new lover's sex. My nose took in her scent, held nicely by her groin hair, and two licks up and down her channel were enough to make her thoroughly slippery.

I dove in. This is one of the few times in life that my somewhat over-sized Jewish nose is handy. I could push it around the top of her channel while my tongue slithered up her entry. She laid back in lovely tension, hands on the sides of my head, not to direct, maybe just to feel my hair, caress my head, have something to hold onto.

She grew aroused quickly, I could not believe my luck. She eased me off, and stared at my erection, now straining in the air between my legs.

"Time for a condom, methinks." Her voice low, urgent. She shot me a wanton look.

Oh no. I cursed my luck, I hadn't even considered this. All I wanted at the moment was to do was push my prick up her, without any more preliminaries, discharge a good sodden load of sperm inside her, and now she's saying that nasty word—condom?

I swore under my breath. Ever since first sight, I had the image firmly fixed in mind of her luscious body underneath me, face down, my prick sliding up her entry, her broad hips and ass below, while I leaned over her back and held her breasts in my hand while I humped away into her. That, of course, had been my first thought on seeing this remarkable woman.

"I don't have one," I stammered. "I didn't ..."

A couple different expressions raced over her face, but her composure returned quickly enough.

"That's okay. You weren't planning for this I bet. But sorry, if I knew you better it would be okay, but I can't have you inside me without some protection."

"Besides," she said this with an almost laughing smile, "there's no way could I walk back to my tent in my shorts with your sperm running down my leg. Wouldn't do."

Her face was not without empathy, but I knew she wasn't going to change her mind. Fair enough.

"I know," she said brightly.

"Lay down on your back," she urged me with her eyes, while moving off the air mattress, and arranging me in position.

She hovered over me, reverse-like and nestled on top of me in a sixty-nine.

She gently lowered her sex into my face, all damp and excited, and I felt, rather than saw, her mouth engulf my cock.

Big, fat soft thighs on either side of my head, her hips pushing down onto my face, while lovely things were happening to my prick below. If this was not heaven, it was close enough.

I got her going pretty good, her thighs squeezing me, her weight on top of me almost suffocating, but in the nicest way. But my own prick wouldn't cooperate, it was dying, and I couldn't hold out.

I inhaled, that smell infusing my entire consciousness, while her mouth gripped my prick, and I felt her head going up and down.

My ass squeezed shut and I shot. I tried not to hump into her too violently but she got several good pulses of sperm out of me. I had been worried she might not want me creaming in her mouth, but that apparently wasn't an issue. It all happened so fast.

After my thrusts grew feeble, and finally stopped, I felt her nursing at my prick, just the wettest, most gushy slight movements of her mouth and head, until my sperm had all been suctioned out of me.

I tried to start to lick her again, having stopped during the crisis of my own pleasure, but she slowly untangled from me and knelt by my side.

Her eyes were shining.

"Sweet," she said. "Hope that was good."

She didn't wait for my response though, and straddled my chest, facing me this time. I felt her wet crotch hair slide along my upper body.

Smiling, she nudged her sex forward until she was over my face. Her hands went forward for support on the mattress and she started to rock into me.

Once again the near-suffocation feeling commenced, her thighs squeezing the sides of my head. I did not mind it.

I was an attentive licker. I would have loved to have seen her breasts moving while I devoted myself to her sex, but that was not an option.

For perhaps five or ten minutes I licked and slurped and pushed my tongue up her channel, nose on the top of her labia valley, nudging her clitoris.

Her breathing grew more rapid, I could feel her thighs growing tenser, involuntarily tightening their grip on my head.

Shallow breaths now, a sudden contraction of her crotch. I moved my tongue like a madman and she spent on top of me, a long slow throaty exhalation at first and then several pushes of her hips into my face as I worked. Fluids ran down my chin.

All became still. She stopped moving, her sex like an enveloping soft, wet blanket over my face. I was able to breathe, able to take in her scent, now all pervasive.

She detached enough to sit on my chest again and looked down at me. Her breasts dangled down and drifted apart appealingly, and I reached up to cradle each one. Nipples small and sharp against the rest of her flesh. Her smile was full, easy.

She reached back to my crotch, felt my soft cock, now just beginning to stir again. Giving her pleasure had sent some arousal signals down there, and life was stirring again.

She looked me in the eye and played with my penis, cradling it, pushing it around with a hand, cupping balls and moving them about.

I grew hard again, not as much as earlier, but enough to hold pressure.

She got a nasty look on her face, I guess maybe since she thought I had hardened enough. She edged her way back down my body a bit, until her labia rested on the shaft of my penis, one slithery lip on each side.

She put hands on my shoulders, began to rock back and forth over my prick, her eyes never leaving mine. I felt her smooth, wet cunt-lips slide over my prick, as close to fucking as you can get without penetration.

She was good and patient. I loved how her breasts moved, swaying and dangling in front of my face. She got a nice rhythm going and got herself another climax out of the deal, closing her eyes at the end as I could feel her squeeze her ass cheeks together.

She relaxed, then started again. She was relentless and before long got me to spurt another round of semen. It was far less urgent this time, my sperm rose up and out of me effortlessly.

She stopped moving and looked into my face. Leaned forward, those breasts descending onto my chest and gave me a long kiss. Dropped her large sweaty body on top of me for an embrace.

Turned her head to the side and we rested. She now felt oppressively heavy. All soddenly wet, we were a couple of wrung out towels tossed into a heap. It felt divine.

Finally she rose off, gave me a kiss and a caress to my cock.

She sat at my side and began to get her clothes on. Out of nowhere she said, "Know what book I read to Miles tonight for bedtime reading?"

I had no idea.

"Good Night Moon," she said. "I love that book."

She gave my prick a squeeze. I had read that book a thousand times to my own nephews.

"Margaret Wise Brown," I said. "A classic." My monkey-mind went into overdrive.

"Goodnight cock, goodnight cunt," I recited. "Goodnight testicles, making spunk..."

Her laugh was easy, silvery.

"Very clever. Don't think I'll ever be able to read that book aloud again quite the same way."

With a quick kiss she was off into the night.

****

I drove into Weaverville the next day, surely the little hamlet had a Walgreen's or something? Open on Sunday? I found a ratty little drugstore on the main drag that looked like it would do. Would they even have condoms out on the shelves or would this be an "ask at the counter" type of retro experience?

I found some, made sure to buy some dental floss too, just in case the clerk might develop an unwanted notion of my intentions, that they only went in one direction, that sort of thing.

Back in my car I opened the box and held one in my hand. Man, I hate these things. But I sure hoped it would come into use tonight, maybe my last and only chance.

I dashed back to the festival by noon, hoping to find my lust-target in the kids' area again. But no, not there. I wandered, increasingly frantic, around the rest of the festival, she was nowhere to be found, nor any sign of the others. My aggravation was exceeding, I was all knotted up inside. Could she have gone home early? Did Sister and kids develop a dislike to the festival? Too many mosquitoes? Camping didn't appeal? Some medical emergency?

I developed theories of an almost infinite series. After an hour of cruising the joint, I started getting some funny looks from some fair-goers when I had passed them by for the fourth time. I am sure my facial expression looked off-center, maybe even alarming.

Their family did finally appear after four, an hour before the full evening set got underway. Melanie spotted me from across the field and shook her head slightly as I made my way towards her. I was to keep my distance.

I would have to wait. And hope.

She came up to me midway through the last set that night. I had made sure to sit some distance away, but still within sight. I was pretty sure she had spotted me, but hadn't been positive. She knelt behind me, whispered into my ear.

"Chester. I might be able to get away shortly later."

"Where were you this afternoon?" I tried not to sound frantic, accusing.

"We went to Trinity Lake. So the kids could go swimming." She put her hand on my forearm.

"Your tent again? Don't wait too long."

"Absolutely," was all I could get out.

And she was off with an elvish smile.

This time she arrived earlier, maybe half an hour after the last set was done. She wore denim farmer's overalls, which looked oddly out of place until I noticed that she had no top on underneath. Her breasts barely stayed under cover, swaying something lovely in the dim light. If she'd walked down Main Street in Weaverville at noon, the entire male population would have keeled over and died of lust.

She greeted me with a kiss and a hand to my crotch.

"Ha! Ready already! Good thing, I don't have much time to spare."

Our retreat to the tent was quick and almost desperate. I pulled her overalls off, a boon to speedy nakedness.

She pushed me backwards onto my air mattress and pulled off my tee-shirt and shorts.

Then her warm damp soft body was on top of me, our tongues enmeshed while she cradled my head. I held an immense ass-cheek in each hand.

Her heat and smell were intoxicating.

"I got a condom today," I began.

"Excellent! But first..."

She straddled my chest, pushed her sex into my face.

There is nothing quite so splendid in life as making a woman wet. Her fur tickled my nose, and her lips were fresh and soft. Within a couple minutes she was oozing good, my own saliva mixed with her own fluids dripping down along my chin.

She got a nice rocking motion going, my hands able to only feel a small portion of her ass cheeks, although I could tell when she squeezed them together in pleasure.

She got close but disengaged and backed up, leaving a trail of wetness along my belly.

Just like the night before, she enjoyed sliding her labia along my almost painful erection, until I was damp. Her breasts moved lovely, the little nipples all hard and pointy, making arcs in the air.

"That condom?" she asked.

I could see her eyebrows arch even in the dim light.

I pulled one out of my wallet and she snatched it from my hands.

Unpacked from its wrapper, she unrolled it onto me smoothly. I wish I liked these things, but what was coming next was worth all manner of trouble.

She slid herself down on me and with a wriggle of her hips slipped my penis up into her. She settled in on top. Warm. Wet. Heaven.

We lay there for some time, neither of us daring to move. She kissed me until I felt her sex give me a squeeze and we were off.

Nice rolling motion, as she rocked herself back and forth. The heat from her groin was intense.

She got close and raised up, holding me down with hands on my chest.

I desperately tried to hold out, and succeeded, even after her first frenzied cuntal squeezes and noisy exhalation.

She collapsed on top of me, feeling like a warm, wet, heavy blanket over every inch of me.

We rested briefly but we had gone too far for me to not want more. My dream now.

"I want you from behind," I hissed.

I eased her off, flipped her over, got a pillow under her belly. I was in charge now.

I stared at her ass, spread open in front of me. More than two hand's-widths on each side, a sweet opened oozing notch.

Mad with desire, I plunged my cock in, my own sweaty chest glued to her back. I reached around and fondled breasts, then sent a finger down to her lips.

She moved back into me, a nice rhythm, but far too short.

I bit her neck, felt the surge of sperm, and a last shove sent me over the edge. I humped five good pushes worth of sperm into her, into the condom anyway. How I wished all of that lovely fluid was actually going to its proper home.

And then we were still.

I lay exhausted on her. She must have been hot as blazes underneath me.

I uncunted when she began to move, and pulled out my thoroughly spent prick.

She turned with a smile, pulled off my soggy condom and placed it carefully to the side.

I would like to think she looked pleased at the amount of sperm in it.

She gave my cock-head a kiss.

"Sorry, Chester. Hate to fuck and run, but all is best if I am back with Miranda straight away."

"This has been sweet," she said, while pulling on her briefs and clothes. I noticed this time she pulled on a tee-shirt, apparently tucked into a pocket of the voluminous overalls. Maybe to be more "presentable" when she got back to her family's campsite?

"How can I reach you?" I asked, suddenly nervous and anxious and far too undone at our parting.

"Best that you don't, Chester." Her eyes met mine.

"Look, this has been wonderful, but that's all that can happen right now."

She read the look on my face, even in dim light it couldn't have been too hard to register my expression.

"Maybe we'll be coming to the festival next year? Be super to see you then, Chester."

"Stay safe and well," she whispered as she left.

I barely had the energy to zip up the tent's entry and fall back on the mattress. I was hot, worked up, my mind whirling. But exhaustion drove me to unconsciousness quickly.

I woke in the morning disoriented. Happiness. Regret. Loss. Beginnings, and a too short end. A million thoughts.

I had surfaced late enough in the morning that the whole campsite had almost completely cleared out. The few folks left were collapsing camp chairs, pulling their tents down, packing gear into their cars.

Is there such a thing as a sexual hangover? I felt wonderful and awful at the same time. Images of Melanie wouldn't leave me—visuals of her thighs and breasts, the sounds of her noisy exhalations while we coupled, the satin-smooth sweaty skin of hers on my body. Her scent.

My follow-ups proved fruitless. There was no one named "Melanie" listed in the Sonoma County Court website, but maybe court reporters weren't listed there anyway. I tried all avenues I could think of, even taking a day off work during the week so I could drive around the Sonoma County courthouse parking lot, lurking during lunch hour, hoping to spot her. But I felt like a stalker and didn't try it again.

I couldn't get her out of my mind.

But there was always the festival next year. I'd have to content myself with that hope.

12