Superfluity of Naughtiness Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slapped his face hard. "Don't you ever..."

He grabbed my wrist. "If you leave this room without agreeing to my terms, rumors will start."

This time, my eyes did the searching. "What do you mean, then?"

He relaxed his grip. "I mean that what just happened here is not a one time thing. I mean that your pussy is now mine. I mean that, in return for calling off the mobs, I get you as my personal fuckdoll."

"What about Philbert?"

"Oh, I want him, too. And you'll deliver him, just like you said. But my reputation is too tenuous to not exact a more lucrative return. What do you say?"

I had very little time to think. If I said 'no' I knew he could, and would, ruin us. I'd placed us in a terrible position. Would it be so bad to have such a virile man as a regular? Could I even hide it from Barry?

As I was considering all of this, I felt his fingers begin to pet my pussy. I felt his lips on my ear. "You want to, I can tell," he whispered. I know my pussy twitched. I felt his grin.

"Okay. Alright. Deal." I had sealed my fate. Now I had to work on trapping Philbert; dancing around Barry; and not getting exposed.

I sunk two fingers into me, curled them up to my spot and began to fuck me fast and furiously. I was surprised at how fast and hard my O hit me. The intensity was off the charts. I came so hard, I squirted for the first time.

As I came back down, he purred, "That's my girl."

12