Superman Bewitched Ch. 01

Story Info
Circe concocts a plan and starts with Superman.
4.4k words
4.62
6.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sheakj
Sheakj
17 Followers

All characters belong to DC Comics and are all over 18 years of age.

The island of Aeaea, home to the infamous sorceress Circe. She stood in her lab working on a very special brew one that would torment Wonder Woman in a special way. The witch had managed to steal something precious from the goddess Aphrodite. It was known to the Gods as "Aphrodite's Attar", a love potion that acted as a perfume or cologne depending on the sex of the user. Anyone who smells it instantly becomes a love stuck fool. Unlike most love potions, however, it only affects one person that the user thinks at the top of their mind. At first, Circe intended on giving it to one of the more depraved super villains and have them pick Diana just to ruin her reputation. The thought of Diana slaughtering hundreds alongside the likes of Doctor Psycho, The Joker, or the Reverse Flash was too good to pass up on. However, she had discovered that it had no effect on people of divine origins. Diana was given life by Zeus, granted it was much more unique than in most cases, but the fact still remained. Instead of giving into despair and killing any more of her servants, the idea of using it against Dianas' friends was a good enough idea.

The goddess let out a wicked smile as she decided on one of Diana's closest friends: the one referred to as Superman. He would be the perfect slave for her as his power rivaled that of the Amazon princess and his frankly charming good looks.

It was a regular afternoon in Metropolis, Superman soared through the skies of Metropolis when he heard the fearful cry of a woman shouting.

"Help! Help! Help!"

Immediately, Superman flew towards the source of that cry. It was at the Queensland Docks where he saw a band of bestiamorphs attacking. After dealing with the creatures, Superman was approached by a woman: Circe. Her hair was violet as always and was wearing a rather suggestive, green dress that showcased her breasts. It also revealed her shapely legs with no shoes on whatsoever. She also had exquisite jewelry in the form of a choker, earrings, bracelets, and an anklet on her left ankle.

"Circe, why are you in Metropolis?" Superman demanded from her. "I thought your obsession is with Diana, not me?" He questioned her.

"A friend of Diana is an enemy of mine." Circe told him her arms folded to her chest with a very smug smile on her face. "However, I feel that will be a very poor choice of words in a matter of seconds." She told him.

"What are you talking about?" Superman questioned her. Until he caught a whiff of her, it smelled like pomegranate. Her scent instantly brought him to his knees, his skin started to burn as his heart rate increased causing him to shake.

"W...What? What did you do to me?" He questioned while trembling.

Circe put her index finger on his lips. "Hush." the violet haired sorceress told him as she brought his head up while stroking his cheek.

"All that should matter to you is me." Circe suggestively told him before kissing him on the lips.

Superman tried to push her away, but he could not. She was just too beautiful and made him feel amazing. He returned the kiss as he stood up making out with her. Fortunately, it would seem that everyone else was gone. He rubbed his hands across her bareback.

"I... I want... you." Superman choked out after they stopped kissing. He was getting really hot under the collar, but all that mattered to him was Circe. He kissed her once more with all his passion eliciting a moan from her. Circe broke up the kiss smiling seductively as she traced her fingers over his house of El crest.

"And you shall." Circe suggestively said, returning the kiss as she used her magic to bring them somewhere else in a flash of violet smoke and lights.

Circe brought them to her fortress on Aeaea, an island located in the Ionian Sea. The fortress was like an Ancient Greek Palace would look back in its prime a thousand years ago. Clark was awed by its beauty, but was interrupted when several beastimorphs surrounded them. Superman was prepared to fight back, but Circe spoke up:

"IDIOTS!" She yelled causing them to flinch. "Diana's friend is going to be my "guest" for the time being. Lay one hand on him and I will end your pitiful existence!" She threatened them.

The beastiamorphs slinked back away from them like scolded dogs. Clark felt sympathetic towards them, but Circe kissed him on the cheek. Causing him to momentarily forget the plight of the beastiamorphs.

"So sorry you had to see that, sometimes it's like I'm the only brain on this island." She apologized wrapping her right leg around his waist, all while biting her lip.

"It's alright, I can understand." Superman said clearly awestruck by her beauty as she stroked the right side of his face.

"Come now, I believe we could both use some stress relief." Circe said as they entered her palace.

Superman was visibly excited upon hearing that. He could feel his erection growing

They went past the main foyer to the courtyard. The garden was full of quite an exquisite collection of plant life that would make Poison Ivy jealous. They headed towards the opposite end of the building and walked up a flight of stairs up a tower. Circe leapt into his arms and had him carry her as though she was his bride. Inside the tower was Circe's bedroom. Lavish did not begin to describe it. The floor was covered in animal skin rugs and a view that overlooked the whole island showcasing its Mediterranean beauty.

The bed was adorned with velvet covers and pillows. The sheets and cover were purple while the pillows were mostly pink with some purple, red, and even blue.

Circe briskly walked past him, untying her hair and letting it flow freely all while swaying her hips as she got onto the bed. She was resting on her side facing Clark. A very seductive look was etched on her face as she rubbed her right foot against her left leg.

"Magnificent is it not?" She asked rhetorically. "Over the centuries I have had encounters with Ulysses, Ares, and Zeus. Now you, Superman, shall be compared to the legendary heroes and gods of old. What do you say, darling?" Circe asked.

"Yes, I will love." Superman said as he began to take off his costume. Once he was fully naked in front of her, Circe looked at him in awe. From his chiseled looks, physique, and of course his girth.

"My aren't you excited?" She teased him, as her eyes focused on his massive erection. "I can see why the mortal world refers to you as the Man of Steel. I think this will be more enjoyable than I ever anticipated." The sorceress said as she lowered her dress a bit exposing to him her breasts. They were large, but still looked authentic. Her nipples were as pert as they were pink. She played with her tits for a bit rubbing them against another. Circe beckoned Clark over with just a finger and seductive look.

"Yes, I shall." Superman proudly said as he walked towards her. He pinned her down to the bed and began to trail kisses around from her lips, both of them clashed their tongues together causing both to moan. He then went over to her breasts and began to kiss them. Circes' breasts were magnificently soft as he felt them and was only encouraged when he heard her moan.

"Yes, just like that!" She told him trying to contain the frenzy of lust inside her.

Clark then sucked on her nipples causing Circe to giggle as he did this, the pleasure of it tickled her. Eventually, Clark moved down to her right leg, which she held out for him. Clark began to trail some kisses down her leg. She tasted magnificent like fruit. Just then, Circe grew irksome and then pulled him up to meet her face to face.

"Come Superman I believe it is time to end this foreplay. I want you to show me your excitement and unleash all of your passion into me. Please your new Goddess." She commanded him.

"I will, my love." Superman said as he put his head underneath her dress. Circe knew what was coming and welcomed it, fortunately, she was not wearing any undergarments. She felt something wet brush against her vagina. Clark began to lap up her folds at an intense pace causing Circe to moan.

"Yes..." She hissed. "Just like that." She encouraged him.

While this whole scheme was mostly meant to spite Diana, a part of Circe did have some feelings of lust towards Superman. She was going to test him in order to find if he was worth keeping around as more than as a glorified bestiamorph, perhaps they could even have a child in the future. A part of her missed her daughter Lyta and desired more offspring. Ordinarily, she was not fond of breeding with mortals, but Superman seemed to be no ordinary mortal and was far superior to one in every aspect. As far as she was concerned, he seemed rather close to a god. Especially if a child of an Olympian Goddess and a Kryptonian would be the end result.

First, she would let him please her and see if he was satisfactory enough at doing so. Then, she would please him to see if he could take as much she could give. Finally, they would please one another and see who could climax first. If he did so first then she would have to build him up to the level she desired. It was only fair after completing the first two tests hypothetically speaking.

Suddenly, she felt his arms go through her dress and go to her breasts. She moaned in pleasure as Superman kneaded her breasts while eating her out. She grabbed one of his hands and bit down one of his fingers after sucking on it.

Clark continued licking her pussy, its taste was divine. Circes' toes curled when she felt Superman's tongue go straight into her clitoris. She panted in pure ecstasy as she freed her arms from the green dress. Clark got the hint and began to pull the dress off of Circe's body. She was now naked with only her jewelry providing cover on her flesh. Once more, Clark went between her legs and licked her clitoris intensely at super speed. Circe pulled at his hair and moaned hungrily. Her legs and thighs were wrapped around his head driving it deeper into her womanly folds.

"That's right, keep going!" She pleaded as he licked inside of her. Circe grabbed onto his hair to coax him more.

Superman eagerly obeyed her as his speed began to pick up. At one point she could feel his teeth against her clit driving her mad. His blue eyes gazed into hers, it seemed unreal at first. Then his hands returned to her breasts and toyed with them once more, causing Circe's body to convulse with pleasure. She pushed down a couple of pillows off her bed as her arms moved around. Her eyes were shut, unable to remain open.

Her mind was racing and unable to think. His oral skills were quite impeccable surpassing the likes of Ares in that category. Her moaning was growing more and more intense until suddenly she came. It was like lightning that shot throughout her body. The pleasure overwhelmed her entirely.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Circe noisily shouted that she was certain the entire island heard her. Though she didn't mind, Circe panted as she lay back on the mattress. It felt unbelievably soft, so much so that falling asleep felt like a possibility. Fortunately, as a goddess, her stamina recovered quickly. However, the fact Superman brought her to her knees was quite an impressive feat. She used a spell to see how long they had been at it: around ten minutes. Even more impressive since her record was six minutes at most with Ares.

Superman crawled up to her and his mouth was coated with her essence. He sensually kissed her. "I love you." He told her before resting against her chest.

Circe was a little surprised by that confession, but she managed to regain her focus. It was obviously the effect of Aphrodite's Ambrosia. "Yes of course you do. You would do anything for me wouldn't you, my Superman." She cooed as she stroked his hair.

Circe noticed that he seemed eager to please her more as he began to sensually kiss her lips, cheek, and then her neck. Circe let out a sigh. Circe rubbed her right leg against his own to coax him on even more. She managed to pin him down on the bed, her forehead against his own. Her violet hair draped down his face like a water fall. They gazed into their respective eyes a look of pure lust for Circe, and one of love from Superman.

"Very good, Superman. You have passed your first test." She told him as she kissed him on the nose. He had a very dreamy look in his blue eyes that amused Circe. A passionate lover was always a fantastic one she thought. Circe sat up from Clark straddling his sides.

The Sorceress then snapped her fingers and all of a sudden, mystical chains wrapped around his wrists and ankles. He tried to break free of them but found he could not. Clark looked concerned until Circe gave him a very seductive smile and gaze. The look she gave him only comforted him.

"Well done, lover. Now onto the second test." She told him. "It has been quite some time since someone has pleased me so before you. Now, I shall see how much you can withstand my pleasuring." Circe told him as she lowered herself to his cock. The sorceress was practically breathing on it and she used it to her advantage. Clark looked on in excitement.

"If you can last as long as I did if not more then we move to the final test. I believe you were at it for ten minutes. If not then, perhaps I will have to build you up myself, so I can get you there." She said. "After all, it would be quite a waste to kill you after the oral pleasure you delivered unto me." The sorceress whispered in his ear.

She grabbed his cock and began to pump his cock causing Clark's hips to jerk upwards. Seeing this caused Circe to slow down her speed practically torturing him with her touch. His teeth were clenched as he kept huffing while releasing air. She savored the look on his face as he fought the urge to cum right then and there. After a minute or two, she let go of his rod in its massive state. Circe could see a trail of precum at the tip. She moved closer to his erection's tip and slowly licked it as if it were some sort of lollipop.

Clark's chains rattled after that his fingers and toes were clenched. Circe licked it slowly once more starting from his tip all the way to the shaft all while looking seductively into his eyes.

"Do you like the way I am pleasuring your cock, lover?" She asked him with a very beautiful look in her eyes.

"Yes..." He groans as she licks it once more.

"Yes what darling?" She asks once more before licking it.

"I love the way you please my cock." He said choking out a gasp.

"Is there any other way I can please you, darling?" She asked him mischievously all while grasping his cock. All the while, she was laying on her stomach with her legs crossed up in the air.

"Yes." He said, barely restraining his own lust.

"Do you want me to suck your cock?" Circe seductively asked as she tilted her head slightly right. She knew the answer, but only wanted to play along with him.

"Yes!" Superman told her his eyes were darkened with lust.

Circe swirled her tongue around her lips before she moved towards his cock. Superman was holding himself up by his forearms. The moment her lips wrapped around his cock felt like heaven and he collapsed. Circe bobbed her head up and down the stalk as her tongue brushed against it. Circe kept eye contact with him as he tried to break the trains.

Circe's body moved down a bit as she brought her right hand to his ball sack and began to fondle it. Her hands caressed them gently trying to coax him to cum, but despite how amazing this felt he refused to cum. Circe thought that even if he did cum faster than she did it would not be that long. The chains began to rattle and as he tried to break them with all of his might, Superman was unable to break them.

Circe moved her legs up and she began to slowly kick the air with them to make her look even sexier.

A trail of saliva rushed past his cock and Clark closed his eyes fighting the urge to cum. He had no idea how long it had been, but he was determined to fully make love to her. His groans accompanied her slurps throughout the room.

In what felt like hours, Clark felt his balls tighten to the point of no return as he shot his load into her mouth like a cannon. Clark panted like he ran a marathon around the solar system as he tried to collect his bearings. Circe swallowed his load and Clark never realized how something so vulgar could be so lovely.

Circe crawled over him looking into his eyes and she smiled at him wickedly. "Time's up let's see how you did?" Circe said as she used the same time determining spell from before.

"Eleven minutes... Well done." Circe praised him. Clark felt a surge of pride in himself upon hearing her praise. "You know what that means, right?" She eagerly asked him.

"Yes, I do, Lady Circe." He told her.

"If you can finish after me, I will reward you: as my new lover for as long as you live." She told him.

"Please." Clark said as he rattled the chains.

Circe smiled down at him as she snapped her fingers, the chains and shackles were now gone. Circe pounced him and a passionate kiss ensued. They rolled around the bed for a bit as their tongues mashed together. Both trying to see who could get on top first until Circe stopped moving.

"I'll let you go first, lover. Show me how you please your goddess." Circe told him.

Superman gave her a lustful smile and he moved closer to her. The tip of his cock touched her pussy making her gasp. She kissed him once more as he inserted himself inside of her, they mashed tongues. Their tongues fought over dominance as Clark began to thrust himself inside of her. Circe ran her hands down his back as he did this she turned her head freeing her mouth. Superman proceeded to kiss her on the neck, she used her arms to keep him there. Circe lifted her legs and they flailed wildly as he drilled into her harder than before. She began to wrap them around his waist and butt. The sorceress turned her head towards Superman's ear and began to whisper sensual words into it.

"You like fucking my cunt don't you?" Circe asked him. "You want to fill me up? I can feel it." She added.

Superman could only grunt as he did so his hips firing off like a piston for a ship. Circe clawed his back leaving scratch marks that made him thrust harder. Circe let out a giggle as he fucked her raw and hard. Despite enjoying him fucking her like this she wanted to turn the tables. Suddenly she noticed something on one of the fingers on his right hand. She focused upon it and noticed that it was a wedding band. The idea of fucking a married man only made her hornier. She freed his face and made him look her in the eyes. His slight confusion made it all even better.

"Do you fuck your wife this good, Superman?" She asked him slowly, grinding against his body.

"I... I..." Superman tried to say something, but could only keep thrusting inside her.

"Go on tell me, do you or have you ever fucked your wife like this?" Circe questioned in a faux-scandalizing tone. She grabbed his right hand and trailed it down her chest before placing it on her left breast. He looked awestruck as he grasped her breast causing the sorceress to let out a small squeal.

"I..." It was like he tried to remember even being married in the first place.

"Go on confess to me, you shameless adulterer stud." She coaxed rubbing her hands around his body and even digging her heels into his ass cheeks. Clark let out a grunt as he got even more balls deep inside her.

"No." Superman admitted.

Circe smiled at him hungrily, she released her legs and flipped them over in an instant. She began riding him with wild abandon. Clark grabbed onto her hips and thrust into her as well.

"Does your wife please you in the way I can?" She demanded as she bounced up and down. Her breasts jiggled all the way.

Sheakj
Sheakj
17 Followers
12