Superman Bewitched Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No." Superman squirmed on the bed. Circe took notice of this grounded harder on him.

"Do you think your wife would like the idea of you fucking me so passionately?" She asked him. This time she slapped him across the face.

"Lois would not approve." Clark told her, gripping her hips for dear life.

"Lois huh? Is she as beautiful and sexy as me?" She questioned once more slapping him across the other side of his face.

Clark tried to fight back, but could not. "No." He simply replied.

Circe ran her fingers down her hair. "Of course she is. No mortal could compare to a goddess especially with one like myself." She said before putting her index finger in his mouth. He sucked on it and she returned the favor by sucking on his in return. She stopped holding his right hand and grabbing his wedding ring.

"Do you wish to remain her husband, or do you desire to become my lover?" Circe asked him. She began to pick up the pace of her riding. Clark groaned as he watched her shuffle her hair as she rode him passionately. "Will you be my newest lover?" She asked him once more.

"Yes." Clark surrendered himself. All that mattered to him was Circe, he would pleasure her no matter what.

"Good boy." Circe told him as she lovingly stroking him on the cheek while still fucking him. She removed his wedding ring and threw it away on the floor. She clawed at his chest and thrust herself back and forth on his cock.

Circe leaned down and kissed him still moving back and forth. She decided to keep her head down with his, The goddess left a trail of hickeys on his neck. Clark groaned and spanked her. The stinging sensation only turned her on even more.

"Spank me again!" She demanded.

He did so again.

"Harder!" Circe ordered him.

This time Superman applied more force.

"Keep doing it!" She told him as she rode him like a beast.

Suddenly, it felt like she was about to cum. Circe noticed that Superman was on edge as well.

She stretched her arms into the air as it happened like a shockwave throughout her body. She let out an even louder moan than before. She felt some of her own cum splash onto her pussy

Superman responded with a series of strong thrusts into her his semen exploded out of his shaft. He panted on the bed, his eyes still seeing spots. He could feel himself sweating. Circe crawled up to him and he embraced her in his arms. It seemed that even she was rather sweaty too. Circe traced patterns on his chest.

"Don't worry, darling. I'm on what you mortals refer to as birth control." Circe informed him. "Though there may come a time where I might desire your seed." She told him as she rubbed her leg against his.

"Would you like that?" She asked.

"Yes, I would help you bear any children you want my love." He told her kissing her on the lips.

Clark looked at her and it seemed like he could still go a couple more rounds, Aphrodite's ambrosia was a massive success. After all, she made one of the most pure-hearted of Diana's companions cheat on his own wife with her just with a small dose. She looked forward to adding more heroes and humiliating Diana. However, she feared that if he was gone for too long, Diana and her friends would try to find him.

Despite that, a part of her wanted to have a couple more rounds with the stud. She considered him to be better than Zeus, Ares, and Ulysses at sex. It was like he had all the power of Zeus, the passion of Ares, and the technique of Ulysses all in one.

"We'll have plenty more opportunities." She thought to herself.

Circe got up from the bed and touched Superman on the temples. Her eyes glowed green as she tampered with his memories.

"When you return to Metropolis, you will forget about our little tryst, lover. In fact, as long as I am out of your sight, you will act like your love for me is nonexistent." Circe told him.

"I will." Superman flatly told her.

Circe used her sorcery to put his costume (and ring) back on and freshen him up of any sweat. They kissed each other once more as Superman was sent back to Metropolis.

Superman was at Queensland Docks standing there like nothing had happened, he had no recollection as to why, but before he could ponder that a cry for help could be heard. He immediately followed the voice disregarding that train of thought. However, for some reason, he felt very hot under the collar.

Meanwhile, at Aeaea, Circe looked on with her magic globe still naked. She smiled wickedly, all sorts of ideas popped into her head. However, first things first, she grabbed the bottle of attar. She remembered the name of one of Diana's enemies: Veronica Cale. Cale would be her next stop and she had the perfect boy toy for her.

12