All Comments on 'Supermarket Check-Out'

by davidmuleguy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SoleBrotherJeffSoleBrotherJeffabout 10 years ago
You are my sole brother

Every word you wrote, I have thought!!

I have had a foot fetish from a very early age.

At school I didn't want to sit next to the pretty girl & try to impress her. [I was very shy]

I wanted to sit to her left or right one seat behind her so I could observe every movement of her legs & feet & she couldn't see me watching her.

I soon learned that the pretty girl might have ugly feet while a rather plain classmate could have very sexy feet & enjoy shoe play under desk.

It was a wonder I graduated with the average grades I did with all the daily distractions from seeing what went on with my various female classmates under their desks!!!

I am now a senior citizen & I still crave to see some female feet in my daily routine, including the supermarket!!!

SoleBrotherJeff

davidmuleguydavidmuleguyabout 10 years agoAuthor
Early initiation.

SoleBrotherJeff:

Yes, I was the same. I used to spend more time watching female students' under-the-desk shoe-play than I spent learning lessons. It was just so exciting to watch!

And these days, with the sort of easy-to-slip-off footwear – especially flats! – that girls and women wear, we see the wonderful possibilities all around us, all the time. And yes: on many occasions it will be the plain-looking girls and women who will excite us the most.

We certainly are sole brothers, Jeff: You haven't grown out of the love. And neither will I.

Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

this needs a second chapter when they actualy interact

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous