Supermarket Heat

Story Info
Chance encounter leads to rampant sex with hubbie watching.
2k words
4.44
13.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lingus60
lingus60
25 Followers

Supermarket Heat

Another hot day in the long, ongoing heatwave, even here in the north of England. Need something from the supermarket though, so off we go. Only a 10 minute walk so I won't bother getting the car out.

Lots of women, young and old, out and about heading through the supermarket car park; many of them not wearing very much in the heat. Can't help staring at a few of them. Doesn't this hot weather make me horny I muse.

Blissfully cool inside with all the fridges blasting out. Heading up the ready meals isle I see a woman walking towards me pushing her trolley. Time for my quick, 64 year old, over-sexed, under-satisfied assessment: Mmmmm, nice short grey hair, probably mid 50s, about 5'6 tall, classy, low cut top showing plenty of cleavage; boobs probably DD -ish, size 12-14 I'd guess. Hint of make up but not much. Can't see much below waist level with the trolley in the way. Waft of perfume as she passes. Okay so I need to wait a few seconds before turning around to see the back view. Easy does it...... It's not a top she's wearing but a low cut sun dress, quite short. Lovely shapely legs for her age and very curvy. Nice wide swaying hips and quite slim waist. Wow; she obviously looks after herself. Is she swaying those hips deliberately? Did she just glance over her shoulder or was she looking at something on the shelves?

Continuing around the aisles, I stop near the end of one to look at some ice cream. Then she appears from around the corner and stops next to me looking at the same ice creams selections. She reaches in to pick up a box and I get a wonderful cleavage view down the top of her dress. I'm now thinking is this for real? Is she doing this deliberately? As she stands up she leans over and looks me in the eye;

"Were you checking me out back there?"

Think quickly..... do I deny or fess up? Emboldened by the growing bulge in my shorts I reply

"Mea culpa! Yes I was. I apologise but you are very attractive."

"Well you're quite the gentleman, so what's your assessment?"

She smiles at me as I'm clearly lost for words

"Don't worry, think about it and help me out to the car with all this shopping"

So we both head for the checkouts. I'm quick with fewer items so I tell her I'll just wait outside. As she joins me she asks;

"So have you had time to think about my question? Go on, I won't be offended.."

And, as quick as you like she actually reaches over and squeezes my bulge as we are walking. Reaching her car. She asks me to load the bags into the boot and says;

"Thanks! Just jump in the back for a second, I want to ask you another question."

I'm sitting on the back seat and she gets in next to me. She reaches down and puts a hand up her dress. I can see her moving around a little then she pulls out the hand and asks me to open my mouth.

"So here's my question; what does this taste like" as she pushes her fingers into my mouth.

Okay...I'm passed gentleman mode now:

"Better than Tesco finest, Sainsbury's taste the difference, Waitrose or Harrods. If Carlsberg made pussy juice...."

That draws a laugh as she replies;

"So now I want to taste your pre-cum, pull down your shorts."

I've been leaking so much pre-cum by now that the end of my cock is covered in it and she just lowers her head and licks it all off.

"Mmmmm now will you come with me to help me unload the car at mine?"

She explained that her home was only less than half a mile away so we set off.

"We'd better introduce ourselves hadn't we; I'm Jo."

And as she speaks she reaches over and squeezes my still bulging groin.

"You're quite something Jo, I'm Rob."

I reciprocated by reaching a hand up her dress and squeezing her mound through her panties which were absolutely soaking wet with her pussy juices.

"My god, you're soaking wet down there. I hope you can concentrate on driving home."

"I woke up so fucking horny this morning and it's got worse after meeting like this. If I don't get fucked soon I'll go crazy."

Jo pulled the car up into her driveway, turned off the ignition and leaned over and kissed me full on, pushing her tongue in deep. She pulled away and said;

"This is what we are going to do Rob; we'll unload the shopping then we are going to prolong the tension just a few more minutes by showering together, then here are my orders; you're going to eat my pussy and ass and finger me 'till I cum all over your face. Then I'm going to take your cock and wank it hard and suck it 'till you spunk in my mouth and I can taste all that cum cream. Then when you've recovered you're going to fuck me every which way as fucking hard and long as you like 'till you cum again".

"You looked like such a demure lady when I saw you in the supermarket Jo. You could make me cum just by talking to me like that. I will strictly obey your wishes with just one little change; before we shower I'm going to suck your pussy juice through your wet panties. I want to taste and smell them mixed with your sweat. Just a little kink of mine!"

She jumps out of the car, unlocks the door and pulls me in.

"Do it, do it now just like you said."

She sits on the kitchen table, lifts up her dress and I dive in to suck on her soaking wet panties. The scent is overwhelming and my cock feels like it's going to explode. I pull her panties down and bury my face in her pussy; natural and hairy just as I like it. Jo screams;

"Fuck the shower!"

As I turn her over onto all fours and lick and suck on her pussy lips from behind before I force my tongue in and around her other hole. I can hear her moaning and panting loudly as I flip her over again, push a finger inside her pussy and suck on her swollen clitoris. I've never experienced so much woman juice in my life and it turns into even more of a flood as her muscles tense and spasm and she screams out;

"I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming I'm fucking fucking cumming."

Jo looks me in the eye, pulls down my shorts and pants and says

"Right Rob, your turn, I need your spunk now."

My cock is absolutely dripping with precum as she wraps her lips around it. She's not holding back and alternately wanking it and sucking the end. I tell her;

"I'm not holding it back, make me spunk."

She wanks me harder and faster and as she feels my balls about to blow, she makes sure my cock end is in her mouth and I explode into her, pumping cum into her mouth. She stands up, mouth full of cum and she pulls me to her lips and we snowball to exchange the cum before she swallows it all down:

"Mmmm lovely desert. Now get into the shower to recover while I put that damn shopping away. Then I'm going to jump in with you, we're going to soap each other up then get into the bedroom and fuck like bunny teenagers."

I jump in the shower and enjoy just standing there and thinking about what has just happened. Jo joins me and soon we are full on kissing again as the water cascades over and around us. Jo squeezes out handfuls of shower gel and we both start to massage it into each other. I'm loving soaping up Jo's tits while she does the same to my bum, cock and balls. Jo whispers in my ear:

"There's something I haven't told you. My husband likes to watch me."

I audibly gulp as I ask her if he is in the house now.

"Yep, and he has seen everything. He loves it and wants it to happen. He hasn't shown himself yet. He's just been watching secretly around the edge of the kitchen door. He'd really like to get closer though in the bedroom. Do you mind? It turns me on massively too, him watching me being fucked."

"Well this is a first for me. I've never had anyone watch before, especially not someone's husband. Are you sure it's safe and he doesn't mind?"

"He loves it and really gets off on watching. He won't say a word. He'll just watch and wank. Is that okay with you Rob?"

As she's saying this she probes my ass with her finger and gently slips it inside. Her other hand wraps around my fully erect cock.

"Come on Rob. I need you to fuck me and I know you want to so badly don't you?"

We quickly towel dry and she leads me into her bedroom. Jo lies down on the bed on her front, arches her back and lifts up her ass as she says;

"Now lick me again then I'm going to use you 'till I cum. Then you can use me any which way you like"..

As she's talking I look around and see her husband standing in the doorway. He's fully naked and his cock is already half erect. I look at him with what's obviously a questioning look as he nods and gestures me to go to Jo.

Who am I to refuse a lady's requests, so I lick and suck her labia from behind until I can feel her wetness again and breathe in the wonderful scent of her pussy. She tells me to lie on my back then she straddles me and grinds her pussy into my face as I push my tongue inside her as far as it will go. Then she moves down and sits on my cock so it slides all the way into her.

She grinds on me, moaning and telling me to play with her tits, then leans forward so I can suck her nipples and she asks me to fuck her hard and fast. I thrust up and down, balls slapping against her ass and I I can see her husband standing quite close now wanking his cock. As Jo starts to shudder, she leans back and shouts at her husband;

"I'm cumming so get here now and spunk on my face."

She moans and shudders and her husband moves right next to her and spurts all over her face and into her hair. I've never seen another guy cum before and I find it a massive turn on. At least I got Jo to cum before I did. But now it's my turn.

"So how do you want to use me now Rob."

"I want you on all fours, doggie style so I can fuck you and see your lovely ass."

"Even better, use this too."

Jo reaches into her bedside drawer and passes me a butt plug and a tube of lube.

So I lube up the butt plug and slowly tease it into her asshole. She must have done it many times as she relaxed just enough to let it slide in. What a site; Jo with her ass in the air, a butt plus inside it and I now rub my cock, up and down her pussy and then slowly push it in balls deep.

"Now hump me hard and cum in my fucking cunt."

I can see the butt plug moving as I slide my cock in and out and I can't hold it any longer as I get past the point of no return and cum deep into her pussy.

We both collapse as I pull out and laugh together as her husband quietly leaves the bedroom.

"Is he ok?"

"Of course, he loves it. That was fucking amazing. When are you going shopping again Rob. I can't wait for the next time!"

lingus60
lingus60
25 Followers