Supermodel Slave Sale

Story Info
Famous models perform in a fetish show.
11.8k words
4.14
30.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies and gentleman! It's an honour and great pleasure to be able to welcome you to the first, one and only The Supermodel Slave Sale!"

The audience clapped enthusiastically.

"My name is Heidi Klum and with me on the stage is Naomi Campbell."

"We're happy to host this unique event for you" added Naomi "I hope that we'll all have as much fun as the girls who'll soon walk on this stage."

Not only the show was unique, so was the audience; obviously it was purely adult, but also significantly richer than at any other fashion show. Not necessarily because rich people like BDSM more than others, but only they were able to participate in a bidding that would take place at the end of the show; and then there was the high price of the tickets. Each of the models would be auctioned to be leased and become a sex slave for two weeks. That was the ultimate purpose of the spectacle - the biggest hames, the sexiest women being sold on an auction like sex toys.

Of course said "slavery" was just a fancy term to fit the fetishistic tastes, because all of the models not only willingly took part in the spectacle, received most of the share of their ultimate bidding price, they also simply enjoyed the whole game. Some inimical people called it just a high priced prostitution, but it was most likely because they simply could not afford any of the models.

The hostesses were dressed for their roles appropriately as well: Heidi was wearing a black leather catsuit and knee high boots on a thirteen centimetre stiletto heels. The suit had two zippers: one in the top which was open almost to the belly button giving a generous view of the former model's cleavage; the other in the crotch and it was closed.

Naomi was wearing a purple fishnet mini dress which had suspenders with fishnet stockings attached to them. Underneath she had only a tiny purple g-string, on her feet she wore black open-toe pumps on similar heels as Heidi's.

Both women were standing at the entrance of the catwalk with no panel obscuring the view of their sexy bodies; Heidi had a small microphone attached to her head, but Naomi was holding a regular one in her hand.

"These girls are veterans of the catwalk" Heidi continued "but have never worn such clothes before. Not to mention the other... accessories, so give them all a warm encouraging welcome."

As the audience began to clap again the first model entered the stage, it was Adriana Lima; when the supermodel was recognized the clapping intensified. The audience knew what kind of show they were going to participate in, but even then the astonishment was clearly observable; Adriana's gear was the reason.

The Brazilian model wore a blue set of lingerie which consisted of a cupless bra that wonderfully enhanced and exposed her large firm breasts; crotchless panties, sheer stockings and suspenders. On her feet she wore a pair of blue strappy sandals on an insane fifteen centimetre tall stiletto heels. But the lingerie and heels were just the beginning, Adriana's arms were behind her back and locked in a mono-sleeve, it forced her chest forward, but also made walking in the killer heels significantly more difficult; but she was a true veteran, so she managed to make it look effortless. It was not a typical model stride though, the mono-sleeve changed the balance of the entire body and there was something else, a minor but noticeable influence. In her mouth the model had an O-ring gag, clamps were attached to her exposed nipples, weights that hung from them rocked to the sides with each step.

When Adriana entered the catwalk Heidi remained at her post, but Naomi followed the model. When they reached the end of the stage Lima turned her back to the audience and bent at her waist, a sparkling blue jewell could be seen poking out of her anus.

"As you can see the girls are equipped with various kinds of toys" Heidi announced "Naomi, give the audience a better glance at the toys."

Adriana remained bent in half and the hostess grabbed the base of the anal plug, she also placed the microphone by the model's mouth, so her short moan could be heard as Naomi pulled out the toy. The hostess then raised the plug, so the cameras and the closer sitting members of the audience could see it, the toy was small and ordinary, something recommended for beginners. After the presentation Naomi did not immediately put the plug back in, instead she carefully placed it on the ground so it would not topple over and get dirty and once again reached between Adriana's legs. Until she grabbed it no-one noticed that there was a short string hanging from the model's crotch, once again putting the microphone by Lima's mouth Naomi carefully pulled the string; this time the moan was longer and louder. The hostess pulled out two vaginal balls, just like the plug they were relatively small; she presented the toy to the cameras, then reinserted them. She worked slowly and carefully with her one hand, Adriana's moans were the only sound in the entire room; the audience remained calm when Naomi reinserted the plug as well.

Heidi was the first to break the silence:

"Thank you, girls, for the lovely presentation. It's time for out next model"

As she spoke another Brazilian beauty entered the stage, it was Alessandra Ambrósio. The model was wearing a white lacy see-through teddy, the item was crotchless and fully exposed her breasts. On her legs she had sheer white hold-up stockings and similar heels as those of Adriana, they were white and featured several subtle differences in design. Alessandra's nipples were connected with a chain attached by clamps, in the middle of it hung one sizeable weight which rocked as she walked. The model's mouth was gagged with a white plastic ball, her arms just like Adriana's were locked in a monosleeve, its colour matched the rest of the outfit. She strode the catwalk just like her friend did and the two passed each other in the middle, they winked at one another; Naomi remained at the end of the stage.

When Alessandra reached the hostess she followed the same routine as Adriana, she turned her back to the audience and bent at the waist, her jewelled plug was silver. Naomi once again carefully pulled out the toy making sure that the audience could head the moans; this toy was of similar size but slightly different shape. Vaginal balls on a string were also present and Naomi pulled them out too. After the presentation she reinserted the toys, she worked as slowly as previously, but Alessandra's moans were louder than her friend's.

Eventually the Brazilian beauty was on her way back and another model was announced by Heidi - it was Candice Swanepoel. She was wearing a golden corset which was tightly laced further emphasizing her impressively slim waist; the corset supported her perky breasts but did not cover them. The model also wore a pair of crotchless lacy panties and sheer stockings with suspenders, all in the same golden colour; her heels also matched the rest of the outfit and were of the matching design as those of the previous models, but again with several subtle changes. Candice's mouth was kept open with a glistening golden O-ring gag, a pair of clamps with weights hung from her nipples; if one looked closer he could see that they were slightly different than those of Adriana.

The model gracefully reached the end of the stage and dutifully bent over for the audience, unsurprisingly the jewel on her plug was golden. Naomi pulled out both toys ot present them to the audience; instead of moans Candice issued high-pitched short yet loud cries, they grew longer when the hostess was reinserting the toys.

Candice was followed by Doutzen Kroes, the Dutch blonde wore a red lacy bodystocking; just like the previous sets of lingerie hers also exposed the breasts and the crotch. Her heels were different though, she wore red pumps but on equally tall and thin heels as her predecessors. The model's nipples were connected with a chain, there were no weights in the middle, but it was heavy enough in itself; Doutzen's mouth was gagged with a red ball.

The two blondes winked at each other when they passed on the catwalk. Doutzen reached Naomi and assumed the position, the hostess pulled out the toys (which were of course red); the model's moans could be heard even through the gag in her mouth. After presenting the toys to the audience (the plug again had subtle differences from the previous ones) Naomi reinserted them and this time the moans were even louder.

Doutzen straightened up and began to walk back, when the next model was announced and entered the stage - it was Karlie Kloss. She was also wearing a bodystocking, but hers was purple and embroidered with different patterns; her breasts and crotch were revealed as well. Each of her nipples had a clamp attached to it, heavy-looking weights hung from them and swung to the sides with each long step; her mouth was gagged with a purple ball.

The main difference in Karlie's outfit were her shoes, the tallest of the participating models was made even taller by a pair of ballet heels. Together with the mono-sleeve they made it impossible for Karlie to use her usual powerful stride, but still she walked with truly impressive ease and grace, her slender athletic body moving in uncommon captivating motions. Halting at the end of the catwalk was a slightly harder task, but the model managed to maintain the balance. The really tough part was bending at the waist without toppling forward, but Karlie had practiced that as well; the muscles of her entire body needed to be strained, but she endured the pulling out, the presentation and the reinserting of the toys. Because of her focused state she did not make too much noise. The model made the way back in the same astonishing stride in her insane heels.

The next model to appear on the catwalk was Kendall Jenner, she was wearing a set of pink lingerie consisting of a cupless bra, crotchless panties and fishnet stockings on suspenders. On her feet she wore a pair of pink ballet heels as tall as Karlie's. A long chain hung from her nipples, a weight attached in its middle bounced off her belly as she walked; an O-ring gag kept her mouth wide open. Kendall's stride was not as distinctive as Karlie's, but it was clear that she had practiced walking in ballet heels as well and seemed just as effortless.

The model reached Naomi and assumed the position with her legs spread in a wide stance, just like her predecessor she had to strain her muscles to maintain the balance, but managed to keep it throughout the entire presentation. The main difference were her moans, Kendall was as focused on her posture as Karlie, but her mouth seem to operate on its own; she moaned loudly when the pink toys were taken out and later reinserted; the lust in her voice was genuine and clearly noticeable.

As Kendall began to walk back in her ballet heels a new model entered the stage - Lais Ribeiro. She was wearing a green lacy teddy which had suspenders with sheer green stockings attached to them, just like the previous lingerie set this one also exposed the breasts and the crotch. The tall Brazilian model was another one with ballet heels on her feet and walked as effortlessly in them as the two previous girls, her long legs moving in an almost hypnotizing fashion. On each of her nipples was a clamp with a chain hanging from it, on the end of each chain was a small weight. With the unique stride forced by the monoglove and the ballets the chains swung far to the sides; Lais' mouth was gagged with a green ball.

Just like Karlie earlier the Brazilian model remained silent when Naomi pulled out and reinserted the toys. But in order to spice up the show just a little Ribeiro wiggled her firm booty before straightening up and heading back, that made the hostess spank her playfully.

"Lais seems to be naughtier than the other girls" commented Heidi "she can't wait for the second part of the show. But for now she has to leave the space for out next model."

As the hostess was talking Barbara Palvin entered the stage. The young curvaceous model was dressed in an orange corset that gave her a marvelous hourglass figure and just like Candice's before it supported her ample breasts but did not cover them. Barbara was wearing a pair of crotchless panties and fishnet stockings on suspenders, all in the same orange colour. On her feet she wore open-toe pumps on fifteen centimetre stiletto heels, too tall to be called regular but not ballets either. Despite the monoglove she swayed her full round hips notably to the sides, that motion caused the long heavy chains on her nipples to swing heavily to the sides pulling on her tender parts. Unphased by the minor pain the model reached the hostess, despite the O-ring gag in her mouth a smile could be spotted on her cheerful face.

Barbara bent over and presented her ample booty to the audience and Naomi began the presentation. The Hungarian model moaned loudly when the anal plug was taken out, her noises turned to higher pitch when the vaginal balls were being pulled out. When few moments later the hostess was reinserting the toys Barbara was making a mix of loud ecstatic noises, but she managed to calm down before straightening up and walking back.

The next model to be announced was Irina Shayk. The Russian model was wearing a black lacy bodystocking that seemed to be entirely made of intricate patterns. The chains on her exposed nipples were as long as Barbara's but lighter, so they had weights on their ends, that caused them to swing to the sides more than any others. The ball gagging her mouth was black, but when she bent over at the end of the stage the audience could see that the jewel of her anal plug glimmered with all the colours of the rainbow. When Naomi pulled the toys out muffled high-pitched cries could be heard through the gag. After the toys were reinserted and Irina straightened up, she did not walk back right away; she instead walked to one side of the stage swaying her hips heavily and bent over there, then she moved to the other side to show off to the rest of the audience. This behaviour was not scheduled, but it did not interrupt the show, so neither of the hostesses intervened.

Heidi simply announced:

"And now the final model in our show who will mark the end of the first part. But don't go away, the second part will ensue without an interlude."

By the time Irina finished showing off the last model, Emily Ratajkowski, had almost reached Naomi. She was dressed in a set of yellow lingerie consisting of a cupless bra, crotchless panties and sheer stockings on suspenders, on her feet she wore a pair of strappy sandals on the customary fifteen centimetre tall stiletto heels. Her nipples were connected with one long heavy chain and her mouth was kept open by an O-ring gag.

The model bent over for the audience and wiggled her booty teasingly, just like Lais earlier she also received a playful slap. As the hostess took out the toys Emily made a lot of noise, loud moans and cries could be heard through the O-ring, but it was not clear to the audience if they were genuine or not. Ratajkowski was obviously having fun but her behaviour in this regard was rather theatrical.

Naomi presented the yellow toys to the audience and reinserted them; that process was once again accompanied by overacting. The audience seemed to enjoy it though, they also liked it when Emily once again wiggled her buttocks and got slapped for it.

"Spank that naughty booty!" encouraged Heidi and the other hostess obeyed.

Naomi slapped the model's buttocks few more times, this time harder than previously; Ratajkowski was overacting the painful cries too. Eventually the minor unscheduled show was over, Emily straightened up and began to walk back.

"Ladies and gentleman" announced Heidi "the first part of our spectacle is over. I hope that you're warmed up properly because from now on it's going to get even spicier."

As soon as Emily disappeared behind the stage two man came out carrying something that resembled stocks, they quickly walk to Naomi and placed the device there, they made sure it was stable and swiftly left; no explanation to their activity was given. At the sides of the device were attached two toys: a huge realistic penis-shaped dildo and a magic wand vibrator; there was also a handle of sorts at the top of the stocks.

Right after the men departed Adriana Lima reappeared, but this time wearing a different outfit. The lingerie shared resemblance to her previous set, but this one was made of leather. Just like previously the clothes were blue and revealed certain body areas, but the fabric and the design gave them a distinctive fetishistic look. On the model's nipples still hung the clamps, but now instead of one weight per each there were three, they swung to the side as she walked pulling hard on her nipples. The O-ring in Adriana's mouth was larger, forcing her jaws open to their limit. The model beared the whole torment like a champ and strode stably forward trying to maintain as much grace as possible.

When Adriana reached Naomi the purpose of the pillory became apparent, she bent over facing away from the audience and placed her shoulders on the wooden construction; this way she did not need to struggle for balance, when the hostess would take out the toys from her orifices. Naomi placed the microphone in the holder which turned out to be located right by the model's mouth.

First came the anal plug and from the very beginning it became clear that the stocks were necessary - the toy resisted being taken out since it was significantly larger; that was also the reason why Lima's moans were no longer as soft as previously. When the hostess eventually retrieved the item the audience could marvel at a huge anal plug that was designed for the so-called professionals; it was long and thick, the sheer size made the spectator's admire the model for her graceful stride.

The hostess carefully put the plug down and grabbed the string that hung from Adriana's crotch; as she began to pull it the model once again started to moan. The first vaginal ball soon appeared, it was also significantly larger, when it stretched the entrance to Lima's vagina the model issued a short loud cry; soon a second ball followed and was also accompanied by such a noise. That was not the end though, this time there were four balls instead of two, each twice the size of those in the first part; ultimately they were all taken out and Adriana went silent again.

"This time we're going to use the second microphone a bit more" announced Heidi "use the tools, Naomi", but be gentle. We need the girls to be in a good shape for the third round."

The second hostess first took the dildo and carefully put it into Lima's mouth, the large O-ring gag allowed that.

"Natural lubricants are the best" commented Heidi.

Naomi pushed the large toy few times in and out of the model's mouth, not too deep though, it was all done more for the show than to actually lubricate the toy; Adriana's vagina had been prepared sufficiently in advance.

Eventually the hostess pulled the dildo out of Lima's mouth, took the magic wand from the handle and went around the model to her back. She placed the vibrator to Adriana's clitoris and turned it to medium speed, before she even put the plastic penis into the vagina the model was already moaning softly. When the tip of the thick dildo pushed her bottom lips apart she issued a short cry and then her moaning got slightly louder.

Naomi carefully pushed the entire large toy into Lima's vagina; once it was whole in she pressed the vibrator harder onto the clitoris, then began to pull the dildo out. She made several leisurely motions with the toy while continuing to press the vibrator; Adriana's moans never ceased but remained at a steady mediocre level. The whole spectacle did not last long though, after all it was supposed to be just a warm-up.