Supermodel Slave Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hostess withdrew the dildo, turned off the vibrator and reached for the vaginal balls to reinsert them; as she did so Lima again issued short cries. Pushing the anal plug back in took more effort, because of its girth the process needed to be done slowly and carefully. The model grunted with discomfort but eventually her anus managed to accommodate the large toy.

Adriana straightened up, regained the balance and began to walk back, her stride no longer as graceful. At the same time Alessandra Ambrósio was announced and entered the stage. The other Brazilian model was wearing a white latex leotard which, just like her teddy earlier, exposed her breasts and crotch; the sandals on her feet were made of the same material as the top. Just like Adriana's the outfit overall resembled the previous set of lingerie but remade in a fetishistic fashion. The gag in Alessandra's mouth was significantly larger and the chain connecting her nipples had two new weights hanging in the middle of it.

The model reached the stocks and assumed the position, so that the hostess could take out the toys. The microphone remained in the holder, so the audience could once again admire Ambrósio's moans; in order for the noise to be heard more clearly Naomi took off the model's gag. Alessandra's toys were altered in the same pattern as Adriana's, the plug was huge, the balls large and four instead of two; they all caused a lot of groaning when Naomi was purposefully struggling to pull them out, Ambrósio was much louder than her friend. The hostess played first with the anal plug pretending that is thickest part could not pass the sphincter, the model's moans were a mixture of discomfort and pleasure; there was more of the latter when Naomi reached for the string, the balls slipped out of the vagina easier, but still the hostess took her time.

Eventually Alessandra's both toys were put away and Naomi reached for hers; just like before she first played the game of oral lubrication, but this time it was even less purposeful since the dildo was still wet with Adriana's juices; this part was soon over. Naomi went to the back of the model and pressed the vibrator to her clitoris, then she carefully shoved the dildo into her vagina. Alessandra's moaning got slightly louder, but did not reach too high volume, she was not a true screamer. The hostess continued the slow play for almost a minute not increasing the pace, she never really passed the teasing phase. Eventually she put both toys away and the model went silent, only for a moment though, she groaned a little once again when her own toys got reinserted.

Alessandra straightened up, regained her composure and began to walk back, just a slight hint of unevenness in her stride.

Candice Swanepoel was announced and entered the stage, her outfit was also altered. She once again wore a golden corset, but this time it was made of leather and laced even tighter, her waist was almost unrealistically slim giving her an insane hourglass figure. The stockings attached to the suspenders at the corset remained unaltered, but the heels had grown to knee high boots and had a more fetishistic design. Just like Adriana Candice had now three weights instead of one hanging from her nipple clamps, they swung merrily to the sides as she strode gracefully along the catwalk. The golden O-ring gag in her mouth was also significantly larger.

The model reached the pillory and assumed the position, so that Naomi could pull out her toys. The hostess once again pretended to struggle with the anal plug, she did that purposefully to exhibit what a screamer Candice was. The moment the widest part of the plug began to stretch Swanepoel's sphincter she issued a soft cry, but it gradually grew louder as Naomi moved the toy slightly back and fro at the entrance to the model's anus. Soon short high-pitched cries were being magnified through the microphone to the entire audience. As the hostess finally pulled the huge plug out one single grunt escaped Candice's lips and for a moment only her breathing could be heard; that was a short moment though since Naomi soon reached for the string that hung from the model's crotch. The cries soon returned to their previous volume as the vaginal balls were being slowly pulled out one by one; the volume was still mediocre though, but got louder when the hostess put her two toys to work.

The vibrator at Candice's clitoris and the dildo gently entering her vagina quickly made her even louder; this time Naomi skipped the oral part, because she was fully aware of Swanepoel's more attractive traits. A mixture of ecstatic cries and moans soon filled the hall as the model was being stimulated by the two toys; there was no pretending in these noises, Candice's arousal was purely genuine and it was obvious that she enjoyed it tremendously and did not hold back.

Unfortunately it was supposed to be just a short demonstration, so after merely a minute and a half Naomi turned off the vibrator and pulled out the dildo. Swanepoel did not manage to climax but she did not get the chance to completely calm down either, because the fat plug and the four large vaginal balls were reinserted without a delay. When the hostess was done the model needed few moments to compose herself and soon only her heavy breathing could be heard from the speakers. Eventually she straightened up and began to walk back, her face reddened and her stride only slightly less graceful than previously.

Doutzen Kroes was the next model to be announced; as she passed Candice it was her who winked first this time. the Dutch model was wearing a red tight leather catsuit with the mandatory exposed breasts and crotch; instead of the pumps she now wore knee-high leather boots on an equally killer stiletto heels. The heavy chain connecting her nipples had a company of two such items, a huge red gag stretched her mouth to its limits.

Doutzen reach the stocks and assumed to position, Naomi got to work right away. This time the hostess pulled out both toys quicker, although she remained sufficiently careful especially with the huge anal plug. the toys were presented to the audience so that the people could observe that they were just as big as the other models'. Naomi then took the large dildo and moved to Doutzen's mouth, but did this she did not play the lubricating game, instead she wanted to exhibit Kroes's specific skill; in order to do that the hostess needed to take off the large red gag. She then put the huge penis into the model's mouth, but then carefully continued to push it deeper into her throat, centimetre by centimetre. Doutzen took in the toy almost effortlessly; ultimately she swallowed the entire dildo, its plastic testicles rested on her lips.

Seconds passed by and Naomi held the massive penis deep in the model's throat; eventually she pulled it out so Doutzen could finally exhale. The hostess allowed her for one deep breath and then pushed the dildo back in, this time not as gently; once again she held it in for several seconds before pulling out. She allowed the model to take several breaths, but then commenced to perform an actual deepthroating. Smoothly the penis went whole in and was withdrawn immediately, in and out without pauses; Naomi continued the activity for about half a minute before she pulled the toy out for the last time. Doutzen was allowed one deep breath before the gag was re-inserted.

The hostess then moved to the model's other side to use both toys there; this time it lasted shorter than with the previous models because of the oral spectacle. The gag in Kroes' mouth muffled her moans a bit, but even without it they would not have been even close to what Candice had exhibited.

Ultimately Doutzen's original toys were reinserted, she straightened up and began to walk back.

Without any delays another model was announced and entered the stage, it was Karlie Kloss; she was wearing a purple latex catsuit, as was the custom breastless and crotchless. The ballets were now thigh high latex boots, but with an equally insane heels, the model walked in them just as confidently, her long legs making powerful unique strides. Two weights were added to each clamp on Karlie's nipples and the purple gag grew significantly larger; the weights swayed to the sides heavily as she walked, but the model did not seem to be bothered by the pain, her face expressed pure focus.

Kloss reached the stocks and assumed the position, thanks to the support she no longer had to strain her body muscles to maintain balance; with what was to come it would have been most likely impossible anyway. Naomi pulled out Karlie's toys and presented them to the audience, she again skipped the lubricating game, the dildo was soaking wet anyway. She pressed the vibrator to Kloss' clitoris and turned it to the customary middle speed, instead of aiming the penis at the model's vagina she put it by her anus and began to carefully push it in. Karlie remained silent the entire time and it was not because of the large gag, she was just as focused as during the first part and only her slightly heavier breathing could be heard from the speakers.

The hostess proceeded slowly and the whole dildo went in smoothly, but she continued to press so that even its base went into the model's anus, then she poked it few times, but received no vocal response from Karlie. Naomi withdrew the toy significantly quicker and the shoved it back in a lot more decisive motion; once again she pushed until even the fat base went inside. The hostess repeated this motion several times, but then switched to a more regular anal penetration; she held the dildo by the base and worked it in and out in swift deep forceful motions. This was a rough anal pounding, but Karlie took it like a champ and remained silent the entire time, even though the vibrator kept stimulating her clitoris; her breathing had gotten heavier, but that was all.

The whole ordeal lasted over a minute, eventually Naomi withdrew the penis and replaced it with the thick plug, she reinserted the four vaginal balls and Kloss was free to go back. The model straightened up, caught the balance and smoothly hit her unique stride, it was just as graceful as previously.

Kendall Jenner was the next one to be announce and to appear on the stage. The young model's lingerie had not been simply altered, but instead replaced by pink leather straps, they did not cover much but created an overall kinky look; the thigh high pink leather ballet boots fit the theme perfectly. The long chain that hung from Kendall's nipples carried three weights which bounced off her belly as she walked and pulled on the chain even more; the pink O-ring gag in her mouth was just as wide as the other models'. Jenner strode in her ballets gracefully, but just like Karlie had her own distinctive way of moving in those unique boots. when she assumed the position on the pillory the long chain kept swinging for a long time before it finally stopped.

Naomi did something that she had not done before - after pulling out Kendall's toys and presenting them to the audience (they were just as big as all the rest) she inserted the vibrator beneath the leather straps, so that the vibrating ball was touching Jenner's clitoris; the hostess then turned the toy to medium speed. Naomi also removed the O-ring, it was as wide as the other's, but still it could be a minor obstacle for what she planned to do. Before the hostess placed the huge dildo by Kendall's lips the model was already moaning, her noises were uniquely lustful, it seemed that she was easily aroused. But for now Naomi had to silence them, or rather replace them with other type of sounds.

Jenner opened her mouth wide and the hostess put the plastic penis in, once it reached the throat she continued to proceed carefully; eventually the entire dildo was inside of the model's mouth. Just like with Doutzen earlier Naomi held the toy in for several seconds before withdrawing it; she allowed Kendall to take a deep breath and repeated the process, not as gently this time. She did that few times and then abandoned the pauses; Jenner took the throating almost effortlessly, although she had to struggle for breath the entire time which was about thirty seconds.

When the hostess pulled the penis out the model could finally stabilize her breath, but before she managed to do that Naomi had moved with the sloppy toy to Kendall's other side. When she slid the dildo into Jenner's vagina the model had already regained her breath enough to resume the groaning; as the huge penis stretched her love canal lustful cries joined the noise.

Naomi did not spend too much time at Kendall's vagina, after merely forty loud seconds she pulled out the dildo and turned the vibrator off. She did that not only because of the schedule, it also seemed that if the stimulation continued Jenner could have climaxed and there was no place for orgasms in the second part of the show. The hostess put the gag back in its place, the did the same with the other toys Kendall made final few moans, straightened up, gained the balance and began to walk back. Her stride in the ballet boots was stable and sexy, but it was clear that the stimulation had had an effect on her.

Lais Ribeiro was the next to take the stage. She was dressed in a green latex leotard, crotchless and breastless. If there were any stockings on her legs they could not be seen because the green latex ballet boots were crotch-high; considering the model's height not many women would have legs long enough to wear them. On each of Lais' nipples was a clamp with a long light chain attached to it, at the end of each chain hung three weights; they were swinging heavily to the sides as she walked, but the model was focused and did not let the pain impede her performance. Ribeiro strode in her ballets steadily and gracefully, her long legs looking marvelous in the tight latex boots; she reached the pillory and assumed the position. This time she also wiggle her tight booty teasingly for which she earned a slap.

"Harder, Naomi" commented Heidi "she's obviously too naughty for such a mild treatment".

So the hostess spanked each buttock hard few times; Lais did not issue any noises as she was was being spanked.

Naomi left the large green gag in the model's mouth intact, there would be no oral presentation this time; she proceeded to the other toys right away. She removed the huge anal dildo and the four vaginal balls, then showed them to the audience. Next the hostess reached for her toys, she pressed the vibrator to Lais' clitoris and turned it to medium, but she did not slid the huge dildo into her vagina, instead she gently pushed it into the anus. The model remained silent, only her steady breathing could be heard from the speakers. Naomi gradually increased the pace of the penetration and at some point even turned up the speed of the vibrations, but the model remained composed, only her breathing had gotten heavier. The hostess continued the stimulation for almost two minutes before eventually putting the toys away; throughout the entire time Lais remained silent, she did not groan when Naomi reinserted the toys either.

Ultimately she straightened up and began to walk back, she continued to focus on her task. As Ribeiro once again presented her marvelous legs in crotch-high ballet boots in motion another model was announced and entered the stage, it was Barbara Palvin. She was wearing an orange leather corset laced tightly around her waist which together with her ample round booty created a wonderful hourglass figure; the corset exposed her full firm breasts and its support made them appear even sexier. On her legs the Hungarian model wore sheer orange hold-up stockings and knee-high leather boots on a fifteen centimetre stiletto heels. From each of Barbara's nipples hung a long heavy chain made even heavier by a weight on its end, her mouth was kept wide open by a large O-ring gag. The model strode gracefully along the catwalk, there was something uniquely cheerful and a bit teasing about her motions. When she reached the stocks it seemed as if she wished to wave and smile at the audience, but the mono-glove and the gag prevented that, so she just assumed the position.

When pulling out the dildo Naomi pretended to struggle with it just like she did with earlier models, the reason to her behavior was soon heard - Barbara was another screamer. The hostess pulled the plug so that its widest part was right at the sphincter, with its huge size that was a serious stretching; she moved it back forth just a little, but enough to make the muscle clench and unclench. Palvin was soon groaning and grunting in a mixture of discomfort and pleasure. When the fat plug eventually came out with a loud "Oooh!" on her part Naomi proceeded to 'struggle' with the vaginal balls and quickly new noises, horny cries, joined the chorus.

The hostess pulled out the balls one by one making sure to pick such an angle, so that the resistance would be the strongest, hence the moans and cries would become louder. But Barbara did not manage to reach her highest volume by the time all four balls were out. Of course this was just the beginning, because right after the presentation Naomi reached for her toys; she skipped the oral part again. The hostess pressed the vibrator to Palvin's clitoris and as soon as she turned it on the model began to groan, the cries quickly joined in because the large dildo was being gently pushed into her vagina.

Naomi needed only several motion to get into a decently paced rhythm, it was not overly fast since this part was still just a warm up. But Barbara was more than just warming up, her chaotic moans and cries were genuinely filled with lust and it was obvious that she did not control them in the least. To the audience it seemed as if she could climax any second, because the volume and intensity was growing; she did not reach an orgasm though despite the fact that Naomi stimulated her for almost two minutes. Only when the hostess turned off the vibrator she realised that it was still on a higher setting from previous model, Barbara had received more than was initially planned; Naomi turned the toy back down to medium before putting it away. Palvin quieted down a little when the dildo was finally taken out of her vagina, but made a loud grunt when the plug was reinserted into her anus; several ecstatic cries followed when the vaginal balls were being pushed in.

Once the hostess was done the model needed few moments to compose herself, her heavy breathing could be heard from the speakers; eventually she straightened up and began to walk back, her strode was no longer as even.

Irina Shayk was already on her way to take Palvin's place. She was dressed in a black latex catsuit, crotchless and breastless; on her feet she had black knee-high boots on heels as high and thin as those of her earlier pumps. From each of her nipples hung a long light chain with three weights on its end, similarly to Lais' they swung heavily to the sides as she strode; a large black gag stretched her mouth to its limits. There was one more uncommon addition though, there was something attached to her monoglove, but with all the gear being black it was hard to recognize the item.

As the model walked Heidi announced:

"During the previous part Irina did something off the schedule, so we decided to act upon it and stretch the schedule this time ourselves. Irina is carrying a tool for Naomi to use on her. Naomi, please take off her gag right away, but don't remove the other toys."

Shayk obediently followed the plan this time and assumed the position on the pillory. The hostess unfastened the tool from the monoglove, it turned out to be a leather whip, its handle was a large penis shaped dildo. When Naomi raised it for the audience to see Heidi spoke: