Supermodel Slave Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sold for 4,25 million dollars!"

After these Heidi's words the machine stopped and the Hungarian model could finally calm down. Before her cart drove away she wiggled her round buttocks for the audience, as was the custom Naomi rewarded her with a playful slap; soon afterwards she was off the stage.

Irina Shayk was the next to arrive; with black stockings on her slender legs she stood in a wide stance bent in half with her torso between the legs. The large beads-dildo was pointing at her anus and the vibrator was aimed at her vagina. There was no whipping this time, but the model got audible quickly nevertheless; as soon as the vibrations started and the dildos touched her skin soft cries escaped her full lips, they were quickly getting louder, but never fully reached Candice's level.

Millions went by and lustful cries continued to fill the hall, the audience's arousal was growing as well, but it did not result in generosity. The bidding for the Russian model ended at a mediocre sum.

"Sold for four million dollars!" announced Heidi and as she spoke the words Irina finally climaxed.

The device did not stop with the bidding, but continued to operate at full speed until Shayk's orgasm eventually subsided. Her orgasmic cries were a close competition for Swanepoel and Jenner.

Emily Ratajkowski was the last of the models and she arrived on a cart in a similar position as Barbara Palvin. Her firm round booty was raised high and exposed, her legs were covered in sheer yellow stockings. Both of the dildos aimed at her orifices were the irregularly shaped ones, so the model would receive a unique form of stimulation.

During the previous two parts the model put on a convincing act with fake cries, but ended up issuing genuine moans of pleasure. This time she decided to abandon the act completely and just enjoy the stimulation of multiple toys. At first her moans were soft, but as the sum rose and the device sped up their volume gradually rose, she never reached the level of true screamers though.

One million, two millions, three millions, four millions, soon after the machine accelerated to the maximal setting Emily climaxed; she wiggled in her awkward position and clenched her fists. Her orgasm was moderately intense and relatively short, it subsided before the auction finished, but the device was not going to let her rest just yet. Only when Heidi announced:

"Sold for 4,75 million dollars!" all of the toys stopped and the cart began to drive away.

"The last of the participating models have just been auctioned, but it's not the end of our show just yet. I'm sure that among the audience there are still some with money to spend and there are still some models on this stage."

As Heidi said these words she looked at Naomi and an empty cart appeared on the catwalk; it rode slowly towards the hostesses. It had a semi-gyno chair mounted on it, not unlike the one that Adriana had been in; this was the easiest of the positions to get into. Campbell took off her panties, but kept the rest of the clothes on, Klum then assisted her onto the device. There were once again two dildos and a magic wand, no nipple vibrators this time, but Heidi made up for them with a pair of clamps with weights; both dildos were drills.

"These babies can also vibrate" explained the hostess as she guided the toys.

When everything was set up Heidi turned on the device.

"Naomi has been watching the girls get all the pleasure from up close for a long time, she even delivered some of it herself. I'm sure she's too horny to start at minimum" having said that Klum turned the speed up to medium.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please place your bids" and thus another auction began.

Naomi had been aroused indeed and soon it also turned out that she was a bit of a screamer herself. At one million when Heidi turned the device up to fast she was already louder than most, at two with the speed set to faster she overtook Shayk with a loud mixture of groans and cries. At three millions the hostess set the device to fastest and that was enough to push the British model over the edge; she pushed her head back and issued a long high-pitched cry as her entire body intensely trembled in ecstasy; at that point she could challenge all of the other top screamers.

Yet the auction continued and so did her orgasm. Heidi did not turn down the device immediately, she kept it at the fastest setting until Naomi's climax subsided, she then turned it down to 'only' fast they were still at just four millions and the bidding continued. Five millions, six millions, the hostess once again turned up the machine and managed to bring Campbell to another orgasm; as it shook the model's body Heidi announced:

"Sold for 6,25 million dollars!"

She turned the device off only when the Naomi's second climax finished, but unlike previously the cart did not drive away. Klum pulled back all of the toys, but left the clamps on Campbell's nipples, then helped her get off the cart.

Naomi stood up on wobbly legs and had to lean on the machine for support.

"There is still one more model left on the stage to be auctioned" announced Heidi.

She did not take off any of her clothes, but just opened both zippers of her catsuit to give access to her breasts, vagina and anus. Then she mounted the cart.

"Do the honours, Naomi."

Campbell attached another pair of clamps with weights to Klum's nipples, pressed the wand to her clitoris and guided the dildos into her orifices; she returned the favor and started the stimulation at medium.

Heidi was not nearly as loud as Naomi, but she was in the screamers league nevertheless and judging from the intensity with which she began the concert she must have been quite horny herself. The British hostess maintained the same order of accelerations as Klum did with her. The German model reached her orgasm even quicker, at two and a half millions when the device was still going at 'only' faster speed; she arched her back, clenched her fists and increased the volume of her cries. Naomi sped up the machine to the fastest setting at three millions nevertheless and did not slow it down even when Heidi's orgasm clearly finished, all of the toys continued to go on fastest as the millions piled up. Klum eventually run out of breath and only her body gently trembled as she was being stimulated.

Four millions, five millions, the hostess finally turned down the device to the slowest setting, so Heidi could rest, but she did not fully turn it off. Six millions, the exhausted model's heavy breath could be heard from the speakers. Eventually Naomi announced:

"Sold for six and a half million dollars!" only then she turned off the device.

Heidi was too exhausted to get off the cart, so it drove away with her still mounted on it, her heavy breathing was still coming from the speakers. Campbell was left on the stage alone, her legs still weak and the heavy clamps still pulling on her nipples. She performed the honours of closing the spectacle and ultimately left the stage as well.

The entire dozen of model would spend two weeks in the nearest future bringing carnal pleasures to their buyers, but that's a tale for another time.

------------

I have based the sums for which the models were "sold" on a small poll I had made among several people from the land of Internet (and my own bids). I am pretty sure that many of the few people who will read this story disagree with the quotas and I am curious to hear about your opinion. Please, write in the comments, how much you would pay to have each of the models for two weeks, if you were a billionaire.

Any other comments are welcome as well. Thank you for reading.