Supernova Ch. 04: The Longest Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The naked, voluptuous blonde embraced her uncertain, new friend, and gradually the redhead began to kiss her back, simultaneously letting the queen explore her body. She lifted her arms as Yulia removed the loose-fitting top, and did not protest when the other woman's hand reached up under her skirt. Instead, she let the most arousing, soft moan slip out from her lips, and Stan felt his nine inch erection throb from the sound alone.

"She's dripping wet already," the queen said to Stan. "I think she needs it inside her... now."

"Ah, I see," he replied. "Well, then you should bring her over and show her how you prepare."

The blonde giggled and took the redhead's hand, leading her over. What Stan really wanted was to get up and have them in front of him, on their knees, but looking over at the incapacitated king, he figured he had to keep to the bed for now to get the convincing shots.

Yulia crawled into bed, confidently took the large cock in her hand and jerked it. The shaft was still very slick from all her girlcum, so she could slide her hand up and down with ease. The redhead watched in awe, having entered the bed as well.

"See how hard he is, how his veins are so full of blood? He really likes how you look naked," Yulia said, and Stan nodded enthusiastically.

"OK, let me show you," the queen continued. "Of course, it's a lot like sucking a smaller dick, as I'm sure you know how to do, but there are some differences. Unless you can deepthroat it, you have use your hands too, to make sure all his inches get some love. Because they deserve it."

The busty blonde began by licking his shaft carefully from base to tip, tasting herself in the process. She took the tip into her mouth and smiled wickedly at him, beginning to bob her head up and down. Stan groaned as he saw his cock disappear between the beautiful babe's lips. Meanwhile, as she had explained, she wrapped her hand around the thick shaft and stroked.

"Nnngh!" he groaned and both girls giggled.

"See? He loves it," Yulia said, "Now you can try."

Laena still seemed nervous, but the queen took her hand and put it firmly on his dick. Laena giggled again and approached him with her lips. She pulled her hair back, kissed the tip and then licked it gently.

"Mmm, that's good," Stan encouraged.

"But it's so thick, how am I going to get my lips around?" Laena thought.

Meanwhile, Yulia collected the redhead's hair into a pony tail, but realized she didn't have anything to hold it together. Thinking quickly, she ripped off a silky ribbon from her garter belt and tied it around.

The cute redhead smiled nervously, opened her mouth wide and carefully let his cock slide onto her tongue. For Stan it was agonizingly slow, like tickling torture. He groaned as she got the head inside, her lips stretched around it, and began to bob ever so slightly.

"That's it! You're doing so well," the queen said and gently pushed the tribute's head further down. Surprisingly, Laena was able to take it deeper, and the queen let her pressure off, so that she could move freely.

Stan moaned a little bit extra, encouraging her to go on. The redhead was already giving him so much pleasure with her tongue and hand, even though she was so careful.

"Maybe I should help," Yulia said and kissed the shaft from the side. The redhead giggled. She let go of a rod and focused on sucking the purple tip, while the blonde licked and kissed the thick base.

"Mmm, that's amazing!" Stan said. "It's the royal treatment!"

Both girls laughed of his silly joke, and Laena gradually felt her nervousness slip from her. The feeling of his giant dick in her mouth was oddly arousing... perhaps it was the fact that she, such a petite young woman, could make a big man like him groan. She looked him in the eye, rolling her tongue around the head as best as she could, and giggled when he closed his eyes and groaned deeply.

Meanwhile, the queen had begun to undress her. Laena heard her unzipping the tight skirt and felt her pull it down, exposing her big, round ass. Then her bra was undone, her small, but perky tits released into the warm air.

"Wow, you have a beautiful body," the man said, and it felt to her like it came from his heart. She blushed.

Stan pulled Yulia back to his cock, and the blonde joined up with the redhead again, moving on to the next lesson.

"Now together," she said, and whispered to the other girl, "men always love this part."

The redhead eagerly followed the blonde's example, and the two babes kissed the long cock from each side simultaneously. The queen started to lick it from base to tip from her side, and the tribute girl mirrored her actions from the other. Stan groaned, grinned and groped the girls in quick succession, feeling up their different tits in his hands.

Laena had cooperated with other women in pleasuring a man before, after all she'd been in the king's harem for months, but the sheer length of Stan's cock made so much more things possible, like licking the shaft together like this. Remembering the VidCap in Stan's hand and their mission, she looked at Stan and moaned while she mimicked Yulia's actions.

"Oh king, your cock is so big and beautiful! Mmm... I love sucking it, it makes me soooo horny," Laena said, and made Yulia giggle.

"Yes, my beloved king, are we sucking your big, fat cock to your satisfaction yet?" the princess-turned-queen added. Now the two women swapped back and forth between sucking the head or licking the shaft, and Stan groaned deeply before replying.

"Nnnngh, yes, my queen. You and the tribute are blowing my royal rod to my utmost satisfaction."

A small whimper escaped King Assertos' lips to his side. The mighty ruler was reduced to a pathetic spectator, and Stan couldn't even look at him anymore without feeling disgusted. Finally, his excuse for a dick had turned floppy, as the king had come twice again from the sight alone. Small drops of cum had dribbled down on his own belly, and his penis had deflated.

Stan, however, got hornier by the second, his big iron wedged between the two babes' lips. Screw the plan, he said to himself and got out of bed. The two girls turned and looked at him, unsure what to expect now.

"Why don't you lick the queen's pussy, Laena?" he asked, taking a sip from a nearby bottle of booze. He threw the VidCap to the blonde, who giggled and turned it towards Laena. The redhead smiled to the camera, and approached the queen for a naked embrace. The blonde, however, pulled back and slid up the bed to rest her head on the pillow. Laena followed, kissing the queen passionately, while their youthful bodies pressed together for the men to admire.

Stan liked it more than the king. It was not surprising, given the vast difference between the two men's situations.

Laena moved slowly down the queen's voluptuous body, taking her time to enjoy and pleasure all her erogenous zones. She took extra care of her impossibly firm tits, licking her stiff nipples with a smile on her face. She realized that she was really starting to love playing with other girls.

His nine inch erection leading the way, Stan approached his women again. Laena gasped when, without warning, the stud pulled her ass up into the doggy position, and tore her panties off.

"Uh, please be gentle, my king," she begged, looking back at him nervously.

He nodded, reassuring her, and entered the large bed, who now supported four people. Screw that, he thought, and got out again. He went over to the king and dragged him out of bed and back into the reclining chair, making sure he would still be able to see everything. It was kind of awkward to do it with a big boner, but he needed the space in bed. Pleased with his decision, he crawled up to Laena again and positioned himself behind her ass.

Though petite in most ways, the redhead had the most delicious derriere, firm and flawless, but full, and fantastically shaped. Her pussy peeked out from between her cheeks, and he liked it the short-haired fiery red bush.

The queen grabbed Laena's head and pulled her down to her own pussy, causing the her to giggle. The petite woman licked her lips, then gently let her tongue lap the puffy, aroused lips of the queen, sliding it slowly up and down the mostly closed slit. The blonde's juices soon began to flow again.

"Oh yeah, mmm..." the queen responded, running her hands through the red, wavy hair.

Letting his finger slide up and down the redhead's own pussy, Stan found her both wet and -- judging by the state of her clit -- hungry for some cock. He smeared some of her juices on his swollen head, and lined it up to her slit.

"Oh void," the redhead said, and stiffened, as if bracing herself for an impact.

"Relax and enjoy it," the queen said, brushing her hand over the redhead's chin, "you're gonna love his cock."

She was going to be tight. Spreading her swollen lips with his fingers, Stan pushed his cock slightly forward.

"Ah!" Laena yelped, feeling his thick head pushing at her small opening.

Stan felt her hot furnace resisting his spear, despite her wetness, and knew he'd have to go to very slow. With extremely shallow movements, he slid his head back and forth at the entrance, just an inch or so inside her. Her lips stretched almost desperately around the head. Laena's breath was shallow and rapid, but ever so much slightly he felt her pussy opening up for him, and he pushed deeper.

"Aaaah! Oh, by the great void, it's so big!" Laena cried, now just resting her head on the queen's lap.

The blonde smiled at her boy toy, sending him a kiss through the air. He grinned, knowing he was by far the biggest man who had ever been inside the redhead. She felt so snug around him, yet so hot and wet too. He held her firmly by the hips and fucked her with a helium-3 excavator's pace. The slow movement allowed her to get used to his enhanced dick, and gradually he got it deeper and deeper. He couldn't believe how tight she was, and despite how fantastic it felt to be inside her, he had the stamina to go on without spilling his seed too soon. After all, he had to save it for Yulia.

"Oh, my big, strong king, I think your mighty cock is too much for the poor girl!" Yulia said, capturing the hot scene on storage crystal.

"Noooo, keep it in, my lord! Please don't stop!" the mostly petite redhead from Yalen-3 protested, and pushed her big, round butt back at him.

The young redhead moaned into Yulia's lap, as her motion made him penetrate her even deeper than before, and the newlywed queen nudged the girl back to her royal pussy. Eagerly, Laena lapped the queen's juices while Stan was ruining her for other men at the other end of the bed.

"FUCK!" she screamed as her pussy finally gave in, and he slid in, to a place where no cock had gone before.

"Oh god, it's deep," she cried, feeling so full, so completely stuffed with his throbbing, hot dick.

She loved it. She absolutely loved it: His strong hands on her hips, his heavy balls slapping against her clit as he buried his meat inside her, and the queen's pussy in her mouth.

"Fuuuck! Ah, ah!" she moaned, "I... oh god! It feels so good! Oh my god!"

Never in her life had she felt so completely full, and the deep pressure gave her a satisfaction she didn't know she had been missing. She had thought it would hurt, but he'd been so gentle and slow, that she almost wished he hadn't...

Her soft hip flesh in his hands, and her hot cunt wrapped around his dick, Stan knew he had the young woman right where he wanted her. With amusement, he noticed how she had turned her cries towards an imaginary deity instead of the emptiness of space now that things were heating up... Taking it slow, he made her enjoy every single inch of his tool as it slid back and forth in her ribbed, snug cove, and her feminine, almost continuous moans assured him that she absolutely did.

Still, the redhead impressed him by being able to focus some of her attention on the queen at the same time, and the blonde made sure she told her lover how much she appreciated it.

"Ah, mmm, oh yeah... mmm... Ah!" Yulia moaned.

"Oh god, oh god!" Laena moaned.

Stan noticed that she had gradually lost control of the capturing device. He reached over and grabbed it, turning it around to capture his own, incredible view. Finally, his thick cock was sliding easily in and out of the redhead, her big, round ass cushioning against his thighs. The creamy lube, which her pussy had so desperately and generously released, coated the thick base of his spear, while the reflection of the flames gleamed from the shaft as it returned from her depths.

For a while, no more words were spoken, as the threesome fell into a shared trance-like state, fucking eachother by the fireplace. The two girls moaned in pleasure, and Laena's ass slapped rhythmically against Stan's thighs as he banged her inevitably harder and harder from behind. Stan's grins made no sounds, but even he couldn't stop himself from grunting loudly now and then. The only other sound came from the automatic hearth adding logs to the fire. In the corner, unbeknownst to them, their only spectator had fallen asleep, exhausted by the struggle against the sedative drug that would eventually lead to the end of his ruthless reign.

"Oh my lord, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum again! Oh lord!" Yulia suddenly cried out, clamping Laena's head down on her pussy with her lovely legs, as if the redhead would stop now. Yulia squeezed her own breasts, their nipples pointing straight upon into space. The redhead's tongue kept going, steadily lapping up the Emperor's daughter's sweet cunt's juices until the beautiful blonde just couldn't take any more pleasure, and began to squeeze her legs together and rise up from the mattress, clenching her butt and then-

"Aaaaaaah!" she sighed deeply and her body suddenly relaxed all her muscles. "Aaaah, haahaaa! Mmm mmm ah-hahaha!" she half moaned, half laughed, and the redhead gave her a dirty smile in return. The queen let her hand run through the red hair, as if wordlessly thanking the other girl for the big orgasm.

Finally unable to focus her attention on something else, Laena had the feeling she'd be next. She had developed a good control over her own pussy during the months as a sexual servant to the ruthless king, and despite getting the best fuck of her life, she'd been able to postpone her orgasm for longer than expected.

"Damn, I can't believe how good you're banging me!" she said, "Every inch of your big dick is giving me pleasure!"

"Your pussy feels amazing," Stan replied while pulling almost all the way out... the redhead turned her head, biting her lip, bracing herself for the next move. The big man smiled wickedly and slammed his member back into her!

"Oh fuuuuck!" she cried, clutching the sheets.

He repeated it.

"Oh yes!" she moaned.

He did it even harder.

"AAAH!" she groaned.

The queen's dirty smile encouraged him to go on. The helpless King Assertos was still asleep in the chair.

"Make her cum!" Yulia said, and Stan nodded and threw the VidCap down on the bed. He pushed the redhead forward, off his dick, and into the queen's soft embrace. With her lying prone the mattress, he moved up to her again. He wiped her juices off his dick and slapped her big ass with the same hand, and she yelped. He pulled her legs slightly apart. Her pussy was red and juicy, and he placed his dick back in between her puffy lips and quickly slid back in.

"Fuuuuck!" the 18-year-old redhead groaned, now taking his substantial cock easily.

The queen held her tight against her tits, hugged her, her hard nipples pressing into the redhead's chin. She was getting gradually more impatient, feeling her own pussy ache for another round with his hard member. She grabbed the recording device and pointed it at him.

"Pound her like the king..." she said, adding quickly, "that you are!"

She gigled.

"Make the girl cum like she's never cum before!" she said, "You have two minutes to finish her off before the queen claims what's rightfully hers and jumps on that dick again, orgasm or not."

"Oh god, make me cum, pleeease!" the redhead begged him when she heard the queen's ultimatum. "I need it soooo bad!"

"As if I need any more encouragement," Stan thought. He was impressed, but also annoyed by how long the petite redhead had held out; all the other girls seemed to cum much faster, but somehow he knew that she would be overwhelmed by him in this position. He picked up the pace, drilling her hard and rhythmically, slamming his cock balls deep with every thrust.

"Ah, ah, aaah! Oh my gosh, just like that," the young woman moaned.

"Hear that? Keep going just like that, the subject orders the king!" Yulia teased.

The 18-year-old, blonde babe looked so hot underneath the redhead, and she had her eyes locked on him as he pounded the other girl. His thick cock got an even tighter massage from the redhead's hot pussy with this position, and when his mind started to wander, about how he, an out-of-luck, 37-year-old slave laborer, had been suddenly and surprisingly reborn as a well-hung stud with the body of a fit 25-year-old, and was suddenly having amazing threesomes with hot and horny girls half his age, he felt a unmistakable tingle deep down in his heavy balls. Still, with his new stamina and the king's drug he had taken, he wasn't ready to go there just yet. He resisted the urge to go faster, and kept his pace.

"Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!" she moaned with fast, familiar shallow breaths. "Oh fuck! OH FUCK!"

"Time is running out. Are you gonna cum for us?" the queen asked, pulling the redhead's face up. Her face in pleasurable agony, the queen laughed wickedly and gave her a forceful kiss.

"Fuck, yes!" she cried, "I am fucking cumming, oh my god! Yes, yes, yeeeees!"

Her pussy went from burning like a star to a massive supernova as her orgasm washed over his cock, squeezing, milking his meat, trying to get his sperm inside her. Stan let it slide all the way in while she finished, her hot juices gushing over his manhood. He loved his new life.

"That was... amazing..." Laena mumbled into Yulia's bosom.

"My turn!" the queen said when he pulled out, and the busty blonde pushed the redhead over to the side. Stan really loved his new life.

Stan grinned and approached her, but before he could line it up to Her Majesty's hot pussy, she grabbed his arm and made him stop.

"Clean it off, Laena," she said, "it's too wet."

In her post-orgamic daze, the redhead seemed to work on autopilot. She crawled in between the pair and absent-mindedly licked her own juices off of Stan's big tool. Her tongue soft like velvet, her motions slow and careful, it segued into a tender blowjob from a satisfied lover.

"Good girl," he said once it was cleaned up, and she smiled to him as she pulled away. God, her smile was beautiful. In many ways, he found the redhead's natural, imperfect beauty even more attractive than the flawless babe in front of him.

Lucky for him, he could have them both!

The queen grabbed his dick and pulled it towards her pussy, and Stan spread her legs wide. Laena grabbed the VidCap again to make sure the great finale would be captured on crystal.

"It's time you give me some of that hot cum of yours. We need to make a baby. For the empire, the kingdom, and our own safety." she said and licked her lips while he lined himself up. Her pussy was hot and wet again, and he slid in easily.

"Oh wow!" she yelped, feeling his thick rod filling her up at the first thrust.

He learned over her and gave her a kiss. The beautiful blonde responded hungrily and wrapped her legs around him in reply. He began to fuck her with long, slow thrusts while their kissing continued. It was lustful sex, human instincts going back tens of thousands of years, but in her lips he felt something else too. Not love, it was too soon for that, but... a longing, an affection that went beyond just the sex. He had never sensed this in a woman before. In fact he was starting to realize that perhaps he had never understood women at all in the past. Maybe this increased perception was another thing the procedure had awakened in him.