Supernova Ch. 04: The Longest Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His muscular chest pressing against her big, soft titties, he was as close to her as he would ever be physically, and she squeezed him into her embrace with arms, legs and pussy. Her vagina was a mystery. How he could slide in so easily, yet she felt so tight. Her control over her muscles down there was incredible, and had to be genetically engineered, trained over many years, or both... He decided to never ask, and just enjoy it.

"Harder," she begged, breaking his introspective inspection. "Fuck your queen harder with that fat fucking dick of yours!"

He did, putting all his body into it.

"Oh god, yessss!"

"Oh yeah, you like it hard?" he inquired.

"Ffffuuuck! Yes!" she replied as he pounded her pussy with all his might, hard and steady.

"You like it big, Yulia?" he continued.

"Oh god, yes! It's so thick, and so deep inside my little cunt!" she replied.

He heard Laena giggling next to them.

"She definitely likes it big," she laughed, "but after tonight, so do I..."

"Make that three!"

The gentle voice took them by surprise, but Stan knew who it was and barely missed a thrust. Yulia, however, looked over to the hallway, where a curvy figure stepped out of the shadows. Serrah, dressed in her spotless uniform.

"Captain Joamo -- aah -- how nice of you -- nngh -- to finally drop in," the queen said, in between moans. The blonde smiled, but Stan was unsure if she meant it.

The brunette glanced over at the sedated king, who had passed out at some point, before turning her eyes back to the threesome on the bed. She walked up to them, letting her nails gently run up over Stan's back while he banged the blonde babe.

"I... I had to distract the guards," Serrah replied defensively, and wiped her chin one more time. She bent down and gave the queen a kiss on the lips, which took the blonde by surprise. Stan felt his dick harden just a little bit more when she -- after a split second -- responded hungrily and kissed the cheeky space captain back.

Serrah pulled back and looked into the queen's eyes.

"So, has he knocked you up yet?"

"No, the bastard keeps it -- aaah -- locked up like -- mmm -- a dilithium core," Yulia joked, "although we have been -- ffffuck -- trying our best to work it out of his big -- unngh -- balls."

Serrah sighed. His balls were, indeed, very large and she knew by experience that they were full of healthy cum. It was somewhat unfortunate that he hadn't delivered it yet. She reached down between the sexy couple and let her hands cup his testicles gently, feeling their weight in her hands. Stan tensed up, groaning by her touch, and in the process, he changed the angle of penetration ever so slightly.

"Oh god, just like that!" the queen moaned. Stan took the cue and went with it, feeling her pussy clamp down on his dick almost immediately.

"Normally, that's a good thing." Serrah began, letting go of his nuts and taking a step back. "We've -- uh -- 'designed' him to last longer than the usual man, to be your perfect lover, to fuck your brains out, over and over until he spills his plentiful seed all over your face, tits, or inside your trembling pussy. Whatever you want."

"Ffffuck, I'm cumming again!" Yulia screamed, bucking and squirming while the well-hung man fucked her relentlessly through her orgasm. "Oh shit!"

"See, just like that," Serrah said, a smirk on her face as the young queen proved her point.

Stan grinned stupidly, not at all finding it weird that a woman was speaking of him like a well-bred stallion, while he was right there. He loved his new stamina, enjoyed being able to give woman after woman a thorough fucking.

"But this time, it's actually a bit of a problem." Serrah continued. "This one time we want him to shoot his load inside your tight little cunt, maybe even several times, to make sure you produce an offspring, an heir apparent. But this... this buffoon ate the King's special soup instead of throwing it out. Am I right in my assumption, Irutian?"

"Umm... I... yeah..." Stan replied. Unsure of what to reply, he opted instead to keep sliding his thick sausage in and out of the queen's quivering sleeve.

"So he's drug-enhanced on top of his epigenetically increased stamina. He can basically last for hours if he wants," Serrah continued, addressing the other girls as if Stan was just a breeding stallion.

"And that's a luxury we do not have time for."

Stan ignored the comment and nudged Yulia to turn over. Once in the doggy style position, he slid right in and began to fuck her again, not giving the young sex bomb a nanosecond to relax after her orgasm. Laena giggled. Leaning in, the redhead sucked on one of the blonde's big tits, and Yulia moaned deeply in surprise.

Serrah sighed deeply.

"Luckily, I brought the antidote," she said, and Stan heard the unmistakable sound of unzipping. He glanced over and saw the captain remove the tight garment. Underneath, she wore white lingerie, and her hot little landing strip was showing through. She stepped out of her uniform and placed it carefully over a chair. Now aware of Stan's gaze, she did a little twirl to show off her tight ass, before she unclasped her bra and released her perky, dark-areolaed tits. Leaving her panties on, she walked slowly over to the bed.

"That's right, keep fucking her hard!" she said, letting her hand slide over Yulia's thigh. "Laena, why don't you slide right in under her and keep sucking those titties. She loves that."

Laena nodded and giggled as she crawled in under Yulia from the side. Her face full of boobies, she took one nipple in her mouth and sucked gently.

"Oh yeah!" Yulia moaned, already getting fired up again from the deep, hard drilling Stan was giving her from behind.

The redhead couldn't help herself and a hand slid down to her own pussy, feeling its newfound dampness.

Serrah saw it and was almost tempted to get a taste of the young woman, but her urges be damned, she had to focus on the mission. She let Stan go on, cupping his heavy balls from behind while he stroked himself with the queen's tight cunt.

"Damn, your testicles feel so tense," she said to him, running her nails over the skin, making him grunt and groan. "Don't you want to cum so hard inside that beautiful girl?"

Stan groaned again.

"You have so much sperm pent up in there, I can feel it. Mmm, it's going to fill her up nicely, and I bet it's going to feel so good when you spill your load inside her hot little pussy."

Stan felt a tingle in his balls, the faintest feeling of something familiar. Laena moaned from underneath Yulia, her own masturbation giving her sweet pleasure, and the soft, feminine sound made his dick twitch in response.

"Go on, give her a kiss!" Serrah said, and Stan grabbed Yulia's chin and turned her towards him.

She moaned and hungrily accepted his wet kiss, and Stan felt as if her pussy got even hotter and tighter around his very thick, nine point two inch long cock. It was, of course, just as much him becoming even harder.

"When you cum, she's going to cum too, I can guarantee it. You know it's going to feel amazing... like her pussy is milking your cum out of you." Serrah said, her voice even more seductive now. Her free hand slipped into her own panties, and yeah, she was getting wet. No surprises there.

"F-f-fuck, you feel even bigger now!" Yulia said, "It feels amazing inside me!"

Serrah let her hand slide upwards to the base of his cock and tried to wrap her fingers around it. Geez, it was so thick. She couldn't believe how it always surprised her, but it did. It really did.

"Doesn't her hot little pussy feel nice? Hear how she's loving it. Don't you want to give her all of your hot cum? You know you're gonna get hard again in no time, and then you can fuck her some more... you know she'll want it over and over... just like Laena... she's going to want your cock every day now... and my pussy is getting so wet just thinking about having your Big... Hard... Cock... inside me."

She was doing it right. Stan felt himself getting closer.

"Fuck yeah!" he groaned, and couldn't help himself -- he began to pick up the pace. Yuila's big, bubbly butt smacked against his thighs with every thrust, and it was a vision he was sure he would never forget.

"Oh god, oh god!" Yulia suddenly cried out.

"That's right, Stan, give in to your urges," Serrah said, doing her best to keep her hand on his balls, squeezing gently, playing with them as he thundered his huge, enhanced cock in and out of the young babe's velvet vagina.

"Oh god, you're making me cum AGAIN!" Yulia moaned, "oh my fucking god, my pussy can't take it anymore!"

"Fuck. Stan, you cumming soon?" Serrah asked frantically, but he just shook his head.

"Hold out, Yulia, don't cum yet. I want you to wait for him. Just a little more now."

"I can't- f-f-fuck!" she replied, her knuckles almost white from gripping the sheets so hard.

"You must! I know we can get him there!" Serrah cried back.

"Oh my god, no, I'm going to cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm.... fuuuuuck!" Yulia cried as her pussy contracted again, quivering on the big cock pistoning inside her.

"Pull out!", Serrah ordered Stan, but she knew it was too late.

Stan kept fucking the blonde through her orgasm.

Serrah felt an incomprehensible anger fall over her. Memories flushed through her mind. The desperate voice of Lt Meea Jaymes telling for them to evacuate while she fought of the boarding party. Her second in command and lover. The image of the space ship self-destructing to cover their escape. Had it been all for nothing because of this empty-headed stud?

"Pull the fuck out!" she repeated.

Stan stopped short, confused by her insistence. The brunette released his balls, and pushed the blonde forward, Stan's dick sliding out in the process. Yulia yelped and collapsed on top of Laena, who gasped as her face was instantly smothered by soft boobs flesh.

Serrah forcefully turned Stan around and pushed him onto his back, his dick still rock hard and full of Yulia's girlcum.

"God damn it, I told you to pull out," she said, mounted him and began to wank his thick rod.

"I'm sorry, I-"

"We're running out of time. Now I have to use the most potent antidote," she replied.

Nervously, Stan looked around. He didn't see any needles, or bottles of potion. What was she on about.

"Laena, make sure the queen stays ready for cock!"

The redhead smiled from underneath the queen and pulled herself up to face her. The two 18-year-olds began to make out again, sweet moans escaping their lips. Stan saw first one hand, then another, slipping down to their respective groins. For some reason there was nothing like seeing two naked, newly-fucked babes making out in bed.

Meanwhile, Serrah quickly pulled down her panties and expertly used them to put her dark hair up in a bun.

"Men!" she sneered, bent down and let the purple tip of his oversized penis slip into her hot mouth.

"Nngh!" Stan groaned. "That's it, babe!"

Serrah sucked on the tip, tasting the queen's cum on his meat, and used her hands to jerk the shaft slowly. His groans pleased her, but she was still angry. She tried to take more of his cock into her mouth, but only a few inches got in before she gagged.

"Gaaah!" she gasped as it slipped out. She caught the eye of Yulia, who was getting licked by Laena now. The blonde giggled as she watched the space commander go on, but Serrah wasn't laughing.

"Just because you have a big fucking dick, you can't take any orders from a woman, right? We had a plan. Get the fucking emperor's daughter knocked up. Get rid of the king. Save everyone's lives." she said and licked his long, rock hard cock from base to tip. He shook his head.

"No, I'm... I don't know why I ate that soup... I..."

"Shut up and focus on the task!"

She tried to let him slide in deep again, but again, her gag-reflex caught her by surprise and she gagged as she let him slide out.

"Fuck, and it's so big, I can't even get it down my throat."

Stan groaned again. For some fucked-up reason, her verbal abuse was working. He felt his dick sliding back into her mouth, onto that soft, wet tongue, her lips wrapping around his thick shafts. She began to bob on it, twisting her hands on the bottom half of his cock, and he closed his eyes and moaned.

Serrah kept going, doing everything she could to suck his cum out of his heavy balls. The well-hung stud was going to cum, and she would be the reason. Those 18-year-olds sharing the bed with them had nothing on her years of practice and excellence.

Changing tactics, she quickly straddled him and her fiery pussy swallowed the thick dick hungrily.

"Ffffuck!" she moaned, grinding slowly to work it all in.

Stan grabbed her ass and began to lift his hips in response.

"No!" she cried and pulled his hands off, pinning them down to the mattress. "I'm in charge now!" she announced.

He was much stronger than her, but curiosity forced him to let her get her way. The beautiful brunette began to bounce on his dick, clamping her tight cunt on his thick cock. She lifted herself up high and slammed her puss down on his prick.

"Nnngh!" he groaned.

She was good. Very good. She rode him fast and her hot, little, perfectly shaven pussy felt like heaven on his big dick.

"Laena, are we getting this?" he asked, and the redhead lifted her head up from between the blonde's legs and grinned. She pointed to the recording device on the table next to the bed.

He grinned back, fighting his own urge to grab Serrah by the hips and control her motions. She fucked him with a mission, bouncing up and down, sliding almost all the way up on each lift and slamming down to let her pussy massage his cock as much as humanly possible, but just as he felt like he was getting there, her thighs gave out and she sank down on him.

"Fuck!" she moaned. He grabbed her hips immediately and started drilling her from below, her tits bouncing freely in his face.

"No! Fuck! Nnngh! Aaah!" she moaned and tried to lift herself up, but he won that fight easily and banged her hard, her clit slapping against his pelvic bone and his long, thick rod stroking her inner depths with every thrust. It didn't take her long.

"Oh God, I'm cumming!" she cried. "Oh my god. Ffffuck!"

Her pussy was milking him hard as she trashed on top of him, and he got a little bit closer.

"Laena," she said, "could you come here and take over?"

The redhead, formerly a sex slave to the king, now gradually becoming a sex addict, did not hesitate. Stan let the brunette move out of the way, and the redhead mounted him immediately, Serrah's juices mixing with Laena's as the latter's sweet vagina slid down onto the biggest penis she had ever seen.

Serrah, then, took him by surprise again. She straddled his chest, her ass in his face, and when he reached out to pull her to him, she put her legs on his overarms and used her whole body to pin his arms down.

"Haha, okay!" Stan had to laugh.

Serrah nodded, and Laena understood immediately. She began to ride the big cock while the leader pinned the man down.

Stan groaned. Another tight pussy ready to please, but now he really couldn't control the motions. He was able to move his hips, but when he tried, Serrah immediately pushed him down and shifted slightly to smother his face with her ass. He grinned and pushed her tongue out.

"Oh!" Serrah yelped as his lips found her tender clit, but didn't pull away.

The redhead soon was riding him like Serrah had done, her bubble butt slamming down on him with each squat. He grinned while he began to eat out the captain. Somehow it was turning him on like crazy how hard the girls were working for his cum. Although Laena appeared to have more stamina than Serrah, she was moaning so much already, her pussy probably aching for his cock after all that girl play with the queen. Suddenly she tensed up, then shuddered twice, moaning softly, her vagina tenderly squeezing his cock as she came again.

She pulled herself off, and he felt a mild breeze on his cock for a few seconds, before a mouth enveloped it. He wasn't sure who it was, but she was good. Very good. Then he felt another tongue on his balls, and his sack tensed up.

"Nngh, oh yeah!" he groaned. The two tongues began to play with each other around his dick, sliding up and down together, around the tip, the two girls kissing it and each other. He kept lapping at the pussy above him, the captain tasting of musky hot sweat and the mixture of all three girls' juices.

Serrah groaned. She needed to focus, but her instincts, and his strong hands on her calves, did not allow her to unmount the stud's face. She used all her mental capacity to come up with a solution to the problem. He had to be close now, but she needed to come up with something special to bring him over the edge. Suddenly, it hit her. The anti-asphyxia implant! Every officer in the Empire got the implant when they got their first assignment in the field. In case of hull breach, the officers had up to five minutes, give or take, depending on their physical condition, to make it to the emergency bridge and continue the fight from there.

She quickly activated it with a mental push, and grinned. Time to finish the shift.

Stan couldn't believe it. While two girls were licking his heavy, tense balls, the beautiful and sexy, but also slightly terrifying captain was descending on his dick again. This time, he felt her swallow inch by inch, without a single cough. Holy fuck, it felt incredible. When her nose hit his balls, she had nine inches of thick cock down her throat. And then...

"Holy shit!" he groaned.

"That's amazing," Yulia said, her smile wider than ever before.

"I've got to get this on crystal," Laena said and grabbed her cam.

Serrah Joamo lay naked on top of a groaning stud, bobbing up and down on his entire length, drooling down on it like crazy. Stan was no longer capable of doing anything else than moaning, but she pressed her pussy down on his mouth instinctively. This deep-throating was turning her on like crazy.

Laena made sure to capture it all for the world to see... if the king didn't do as they pleased.

Yulia did what she could to help, sucking on his balls one by one while Serrah did the work.

"OH FUCK, I'M-" Stan groaned, and Serrah reacted immediately, pulling herself away.

"Get back on the bed!" she commanded, and Yulia almost threw herself onto the mattress next to them. She spread her legs for him.

"Now come inside your queen!" Serrah said and Stan quickly rolled over, and began drilling the gorgeous blonde. Luckily, he was already over the edge, and within seconds, with a huge growl, he began cumming.

"AAARRGH!" he cried, spilling his thick load inside the blonde's hungry snatch. She hugged him tightly, keeping him deep inside her while he came. Over and over he felt a thick wad shoot up through the long tube, spraying onto her warm, wet walls. If the nature, genes and drugs worked together, it would be the first time he impregnated anyone, but he had a feeling it wouldn't be the last.

Someone tapped him on the shoulder, and he understood, reluctantly pulling out. Laena was there immediately, getting a close-up of his baby batter slowly seeping out of the satisfied regal pussy.

Serrah grinned and kissed him on the cheek.

"Work is over. Time to have some fun."

--

Tuniklas Siyiakry had just about finished his nightly shift outside the royal bedroom. He glanced over at his two colleagues, but neither would meet his eye. It was a great honor to guard the royal bedroom during the wedding night, and they had all failed when the imperial slut had shown up and lured them away. Still, the experience had been so earth-shaking that neither three would think about anything else for a long, long while.