Supernova Ch. 04: The Longest Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NOOOO!" a desperate cry came from the bedroom. It came from a woman.

Cpl. Tanafis pointed at Yulios. "Stay here, and call for backup. Tuniklas, come with me."

They both charged their guns and ran inside the chambers.

The young queen was standing next to the bed, just a robe around her beautiful, nak-

"- focus, Tuniklas!" he told himself.

Tanafis rushed to the king, who appeared to be sleeping. Tuniklas looked around. Only a young tribute was present, in the corner. She looked terrified. He tried to smile, she looked away.

"He's dead!" the queen said.

"I woke up, and he wasn't breathing."

"Tuniklas, fetch the clerics!" his officer said, and Tuniklas ran. It was the last time he saw the queen.

--

"I can't believe it worked," Stan said, and took a bite of the breakfast pie.

Serrah was pacing back and forth, not nearly as confident.

"We still have to see if the clerics agree. It was unfortunate that the king had a heart-attack. Hopefully they will not be able to find traces of the drug."

"Relax, it will be fine!" Stan said and finished his breakfast beer.

"And it was unfortunate that Laena didn't get more time to finish editing. We shouldn't have fucked her that last time."

"It was fun, though," Stan grinned.

"Yes," Serrah said, and couldn't help it. A grin formed on her face as well, but for a second.

"But still. Our lives depend on that 'evidence'."

"It'll be fine. Laena is very talented, they say. I couldn't tell it wasn't me in those shots."

"True, but still, they could do DNA-testing on the fetus in a few weeks. We don't know if it is still taboo here. It's been decades since our last good intelligence report."

"I don't know anything about that. By the way, if she is indeed pregnant with my child... will it inherit my genes? The original ones?"

"No," she laughed, "all his majesty's children have epigenetic activators in their DNA, including Yulia. Your kid will inherit your full potential, well, half of it, anyway."

"Ah... that's good, I guess," Stan said.

Serrah was silent for a while, pacing back and forth again. Stan ate a few grapes. Finally, she stopped, tears in her eyes. She was scared.

"Stan. What if they reveal our plot? We could be executed in the evening."

Stan smiled sheepishly, and stood up. Serrah had never seen anyone eat breakfast naked before, but Stan seemed to have decided that clothes was optional around her. His cock, already half-mast, pressed into her belly as he kissed her.

"Better spend our last hours wisely, then!" he said and wiped a tear from her chin.

She sighed, and eagerly pulled her shirt off. He hungrily took a nipple in his mouth.

"Men!"

--

Epilogue.

No foul play was found during the medical examination of King Assertos. His gluttony was found to be incompatible with his sexual appetite, and that was the cause of the heart-attack he suffered in his sleep. Not necessarily related to this, the head medical examiner left work with empty balls and a huge grin on his face that same day.

The clerics, wise in their years, watched the evidence over and over. Finally, fully satisfied, they agreed in unison that if the Queen was pregnant, her son or daughter would be the legitimate heir to the Tainee Kingdom. as the true son of the former King. His mother would rule until the child came of age. Her friend, Stan, would live with her for company while she grieved the loss of her husband. Eventually, she gave birth to a healthy son, the future King Thargo.

The day after the announcement, a large spaceship appeared over the skies of the capital. To Serrah's great surprise, it was the 'Queen Seleza', captained by her long-time lover and second-in-command, Meea. In a joyful, tearful session later that day, Meea had confessed that she was a GIA agent, and had been ordered to secretly fake both the attack and destruction of the ship. It was a classic GIA operation for taking control of smaller kingdoms with minimal casualties. Serrah, Stan and Yulia had done exactly as expected, without knowing it.

Serrah, still in shock from the appearance of her presumed dead lover and friend, retreated to her room for a week, until she finally was able to forgive Meea. After an intense and long night together, the two women agreed to never let work come between them again.

Stan was mysteriously gone for the same week. He had asked the guards to take him to the mysterious "Myrah", the woman who handled the king's sex slaves, the "tributes". Yulia had ordered for their immediate release, and for the woman to be brought before her. However, when he arrived, he quickly learnt that Myrah not a person, but an anagram: "Molding of Young Recruits for Assertos' Harem." And after he had spent a couple of hours in the harem, none of the girls ever wanted to leave...