Superpower Ch. 01

Story Info
Their marriage needed a new strategy.
6.2k words
4.04
36.5k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Saturday night, and the usual was happening. Martin was fucking his wife.

Shereen was in her usual position, her legs propped up with the pillows. Martin thrust and pounded on top of her, trying to force himself up on his elbows. Martin was staring down into the mattress as he let his ass ride the wave. He loved his wife, and he loved fucking her. He just wanted to do something other than fucking her on Saturday night just because it was convenient to their schedules.

Shereen kissed him on the ear and began rubbing his back. She was enjoying the sex. She loved that her husband still stayed so thin, even though she was painfully aware that she was getting heavier as time went on. Her tits were getting bigger as well, but they were starting to sag and show some whitish cracks along the sides.

Martin got up on his hands and lifted up so that he could look down on his wife. He continued fucking her hard while keeping eye contact. Shereen looked up at him, then started to smile. He leaned in to get a kiss, but Shereen flinched and pulled back. Martin lifted up his head, looking confused. He decided to step up the pace, trying to get finished. He looked at his wife's tits, hoping he could get his dick harder. It was not working. His mind went back to that white UPS driver who stopped in the office all the time. She had a fine ass on her. That image might do.

Martin reached down and felt his wife's ass while he was pumping inside of her. She was getting softer as the years went on. They had been married for ten years. It was tough watching such a sweet ass suddenly start to give out on you. Fucking her was at least getting her some exercise.

"Mommy!" yelled a tiny voice from the other room. "I had a nightmare!"

Shereen put her hands on her husband's chest. "Baby, settle down!" Martin reluctantly pulled out of his wife, his dick wet with love juice. Shereen jumped up and threw on her frayed housecoat. "Just finish yourself off, honey," she said as she left the bedroom. "You can watch some porn."

Martin rolled onto his back, then looked at his dick. It was already starting to fall over from exhaustion, or much more likely out of sheer boredom. He gave his black dick a gentle slap. "Wake up, man," he whispered. He reached over for his iPad. "Let's see...set to incognito..." He gave a wary eye to the bedroom door, which was only slightly ajar. When he was satisfied no one would enter, he began to type: "White girl fucked by BBC."

He watched as the whitest white blonde in existence was being railed by a cock so big that it made Martin upset. "Why couldn't that stereotype have worked out for me?" he wondered. The girl on the screen looked as if she was getting fucked so hard that it was terrifying her. He probably missed that look on a girl's face more than anything. There was no danger or surprise when you were fucking your wife in your nice suburban home. You could not fuck her hard enough or you would wake up your daughter. She did not want you cumming on her face because it might get on her hair and mess up her weave, and basically sucking your dick was out of the question.

He rubbed and tugged at his dark meat, but it was no use. The giant perky tits on the white girl would not make his erection budge. He turned it off and tried roll over and go to sleep.

Shereen came back in and took off her housecoat. "Sorry, honey," she said as she pulled out a pair of pyjamas from her dresser. She put on her pyjama bottoms, causing her breasts to jiggle as she bounced into her pants. Martin did not even turn around to enjoy the spectacle.

"No, baby," he said into his pillow. "It's okay. I'll do it later."

She put on her top and climbed under the covers. She looked at the back of her husband's head. "Zariah was just a little lonely," Shereen said.

Martin yawned. "That's nice. Good night, hon."

Shereen kissed her fingertips and put her fingers on the top of her husband's head. She turned her back to him and went to sleep.

The next morning, Shereen was digging around in the storage space in the basement. Martin wandered down after having too much peace and quiet.

Shereen was pulling boxes out from the closet under the stairs. The basement was actually finished a few years ago, which was to serve as Martin's den but ended up at Zariah's playroom. She moved a few of the boxes to the side while not minding Martin being there.

Eventually Shereen squealed with victory. She hauled out the cardboard box and tried to pry it open.

"What is that?" asked Martin.

Shereen looked up. "My comic books!"

Martin widened his eyes and shook his head in disbelief. "I somehow managed to find the one black woman who can't sing or dance, and collected comic books. You're like some kind of black unicorn."

Shereen scowled at her husband. "So what? I liked to watch the super heroes, even if there weren't a lot of black faces. Oooh, look!" She pushed a few of the comics aside and pulled one out. She gazed at the cover with a look of love.

"Why did you pull out all this junk, anyway?" asked Martin.

"Zariah is having a rummage sale at her school. They want to raise money for a school in Malawi." She held up the comic to her husband. "Check it out!"

Martin stepped forward and leaned in. On the cover was a dark-skinned woman in an outdated costume, looking more like a disco jumper. Her cleavage ran all the way to her belly button. The woman had regular-sized breasts and toned arms, holding one fist up as if punching the sky and yelling. There were Nazi stormtroopers with machine guns appearing to dance behind her.

Martin read the title. "Afro-Mighty," he read. "Ugh. Sounds like some Manhattan Jewish writer trying to make a relatable character."

Shereen pulled back the comic and looked at it again. "Well, I thought she was the bomb when I was growing up. I admired everything about her."

Martin smiled. "You going to let some of the neighbours buy these comics?"

Shereen panicked and hugged the comic close to her chest. "Oh, not Afro-Mighty! But I had a few others that might get a few dollars." She flipped through more of the comics in the box. "Yeah, I can probably spare a few of these. Spider-Man was kind of cute for a white boy. Ooh!" She held up a copy of the X-Men with Storm on the cover, completely bald. She kissed the cover. "She has that beautiful African warrior look here."

Martin merely chuckled. Shereen gave him the look again. "Take out the garbage," she ordered.

Martin trudged up the stairs and made way to the kitchen. He wondered if he could find a woman like Storm if he could talk his wife into some kinky shit.

After getting the trash bag, he walked it over to the trash bin. His neighbour, Travis, was washing off his RV in his driveway. Travis whipped around and waved to Martin, then dashed over.

Travis was a man-boy, nearly forty years old. He had ridiculous frosted tips, earrings, and a barbed wire tattoo around both biceps. Travis appeared to work out, perhaps to excess. He walked over to Martin with his arms raised out as if to hug him.

"Yo, my bro," he said. He grabbed Martin's hands and shook heartily. Travis was wearing a sleeveless waffle shirt and cargo shorts. Martin thought it was the perfect white trash uniform.

Martin cocked his head and gave a half-hearted smile. "RV's looking nice. You ever going to take it somewhere?"

"Fuckin' A, bro," said Travis. "Me, wife, kids. Boom! Going to the cabin next weekend." Travis looked back at the RV just to admire it again. He turned back to Martin. "Hey, when are you going to work with me at the dealership? We could be killing it there, man!"

"Oh, I don't know," said Martin, hesitant. "Things are going well at the water treatment plant. I might make senior engineer soon."

"Dude, fuck that plant!" Travis said, probably at a volume that bordered on inappropriate. "I make mad money at the dealership. That over there?" he said, pointing to the RV. "Paid for. I'm getting' mad cabbage, bro. I'm telling you, get on board. I know I could make you a sales machine. Then you get to be a pussy machine, ya know?" He laughed hysterically. Martin laughed more out of sympathy.

"Yeah, uh, let me get back to you to it, man." He gave Travis a black man's shake just to mess with him. "You stay cool, man."

Martin went back into the house. Shereen was in the kitchen eating a slice of melon and looking at another of her comics.

"Whoa, don't drip juice on it, babe," Martin cautioned. "You'll get the pages stuck together."

Shereen did not look up from her comic book. "I have an idea."

Martin paused and waited. "Okay."

She looked up from her comic. "I want to wear a costume." She held up the comic with her non-melon hand. "Something like this."

Martin shrugged. "Ooookay. Go to the costume store."

Shereen rested her chin on her palm, propped up on the kitchen island. "No, baby. We're going to wear them. I want you to figure out what superhero you are."

Martin sputtered. "I never paid any attention to that. I know Spider-Man and Superman and that's it."

The light bulb seemed to go off for Shereen. "We'll make our own! You make up a superhero. His powers, his persona. We'll be..." She got comically flamboyant. "...a team-up!"

Martin squinted. "So just go buy some costume, or make one?"

Shereen strutted over and grabbed her husband by the shoulders. "I don't care how. Just get one and bring it home for Friday. I'll send Zariah off to her auntie's." She smooched him on the lips, then walked out of the kicthen.

Martin watched after her, then raised his arms in disbelief.

After work on Tuesday, Martin bucked up his courage and went to a party store. He and Shereen did not discuss her little fantasy idea after she had suggested it. He was poking around in the costumes when a sales helper approached him. Martin typically wore a shirt and tie to work, so he probably looked far more approachable than your typical black man.

The sales helper was a rather pudgy woman with a lip ring, maybe in her mid-twenties. She had the typical ill-fitting store shirt and baggy pants. "Can I help you?" she asked, almost sounding afraid he might say yes.

Martin continued moving the costumes along the rack. "Yeah. I have to look like a superhero. I'd prefer if it wasn't one of these comic book ones. Like, more...generic."

The clerk's eyebrows raised up. "Well, we have some no-name costumes farther back." She led Martin along and brought him to some of the higher-end costumes. They looked more realistic and were not so commercial.

"So, I guess this isn't for a party, right?" inquired the clerk.

Martin pushed through some of the costumes. "What makes you say that?"

"Well, it's March, so I doubt you were looking for a Halloween costume," she said, seeming unsure how to say it. "I just think it's great what you're doing."

Martin slowly turned his head to look at her. "Does this happen a lot?"

She leaned in. "It's way more common than you think," she whispered. She started to smile and looked down at Martin. "I mean, I would be down for doing it."

Martin started to get a semi. If he was reading the signals right, this big white bitch was looking to get some dark meat. She was big, but she certainly wasn't ugly. Martin wondered what fucking this big gal would feel like. She was probably starving for a nice black cock driving into her big white pussy.

He was about to say something else when he felt the smooth fabric. He turned his attention to the costume as he checked the tag. Sure, a little expensive, but a large size. He liked the extra padding in the shoulders and chest, not making his muscles look ridiculously huge, but giving him a little extra size. The mask included was a hood covering.

The clerk took it from Martin with a smile, then led him to the counter to ring it up. Martin read her name tag, which gave him another chance to look at her big tits. "Paige," he said aloud.

Paige smiled as she folded the costume and put it in a bag. She put the receipt in as well and handed it to Martin. She had noticed the wedding ring. "If it doesn't work out, come on back," Paige said.

Martin took the bag, smiling. He walked out and got back to his car. He looked in this rear view mirror, then shook his head. "Come on, man," he said.

Martin hid the costume up until Friday. He was starting to get nervous about the weekend, as he did not know what his wife would think. It was Thursday afternoon, and Martin was at his desk at work, scribbling out notes on a scratch pad on what his superpower would be.

He was about to give up when Gord poked his head into Martin's office. "Hey, man," said Gord. "The arsenic levels came back from the lab today. Says we have an elevated level. Nothing to get scared of, but we should agitate the filter."

Martin nodded. "Yeah, and we should get maintenance to look over the T-joints. There might be some salt buildups in the line that are giving a false elevation." He was about to get up from his desk when he had a revelation.

Gord held up his hand. "No worries. I can handle them both. You look pretty busy." Gord shot him a smile and walked away from Martin's office.

Martin began scribbling frantically, chuckling.

Friday night came around. Martin arrived back from the office to his house. Zariah was already off to Shereen's sister's house for the night. Martin came in the front door and looked around. "Hey, anyone here?" he shouted. The house was unusually quiet.

"Hey, baby," Shereen called down from upstairs. "Get yourself ready. I'll be waiting up in the bedroom."

Martin went to get his costume out of the garage. His hiding spot was in the barbecue. He brought the shopping bag into the kitchen, then started to strip down. He slid the costume on, realizing he did not check to see if it fit until now. Luckily the fabric was thick and sturdy, and it was only slightly tight in the upper body. The fake muscles appeared to be doing their job. He then donned the silly mask. He caught a glimpse of himself in the kitchen window.

"God damn, I look dumb," he told himself. Since this was what his wife wanted, he decided to buck up his courage and go for it. The blue suit with yellow streaks along the side would have to do.

Martin made his way up the stairs, trying to sound as conspicuous as possible so she knew he was coming. He decided now to get into character, putting his hands on his hips and straightening out his posture. He raised a fist and tried to knock like he was a superhero.

"Come in," said Shereen, also trying to sound as serious as possible.

Martin opened the door, only to be surprised by what he saw. Shereen was sitting at her writing desk, her laptop turned on to a map of the United States. She stood up to let her husband have a look at her.

She had on a purple skin-tight number with blue sleeves. The fabric looked like leather but was more likely fake. She also had on bright purple high-heeled boots. She wore light blue gloves, as well as a purple mask that tied up at the back. She even had kitty ears on with pink fuzz.

It occurred to Martin that she probably went to a sex shop. That would have probably been a better place to shop for a kinky suit!

Shereen looked her husband over, clearly amused but impressed with the selection. She walked up slowly and put her hand on Martin's bicep.

"I'm so glad you're here," she said with her superhero persona voice. "My name is Ebony Edge."

Martin seemed lost for words, so Ebony Edge gave him a prompting. "Well? Are you ever going to introduce yourself?"

Martin snapped out of it. "Oh. Oh, yes. My name is Agitator. I have the power to summon tidal waves."

Ebony Edge's eyebrows went up. "Wow, this is pretty impressive. Dangerous, maybe." She rubbed at her super suit. "My power is a little more subtle. I can make men collapse."

Agitator smiled. "Just men?"

Ebony Edge shot him a knowing look. "So far as I know." She suddenly looked worried. "Oh no! The danger alert is going off!" She sat down at the laptop and began typing randomly.

Agitator realized she was getting into the act, so he did the same. He leaned over her shoulder. "What seems to be the trouble?"

Ebony Edge put the back of her hand to her forehead. "Someone is trying to steal all the gold from our banks!"

"Do you have any other teammates we can call?" asked Agitator.

"Alas, no," said Ebony Edge. "My team trusts me, though. That's why they recently promoted me."

Agitator smiled. "They were right to. You have great competence and strength."

Ebony Edge smiled and fluttered her eyes. "Well, I can tell from you that many people...desire you," she said breathily. "I can't tell you how glad I am you wanted to team up with me."

Agitator began to rub Ebony Edge's shoulder. "I couldn't be with anyone else. You're the greatest hero I know."

Ebony Edge suddenly stood up. "Why, Agitator!" she said with surprise. "Even with the world in peril, all you can think about is ravaging my body?"

Agitator licked his lips. "Maybe this world can take care of itself for once. The Agitator is looking to get himself a little summin' summin'."

Ebony Edge put on a pout and put her hands on her hips. "I can't believe you! My power has only heightened your hormones!" She pushed past Agitator and ran down the hallway. "You leave my vulnerable power ring alone!"

Agitator started to laugh and ran after her, only to have to chase her down the stairs. Ebony Edge looked behind her and laughed as she opened the front door and ran out, leaving it open.

"Oh, shit," said Agitator as he followed her. There was no room for keys in the costume. He just shut the door. Travis would scare away any prowlers anyway.

Ebony Edge made a surprising distance in her boots, with Agitator following behind her. "Come on!" Agitator started to pant. "It's not smart for two black folks to be running around in masks!"

Ebony Edge had made it to the Wells Park, nearly a kilometre away from their house. She ran into some bushes and ducked down, trying to hide from her pursuer. Agitator eventually found her, crawling into the clearing with her and trying to catch his breath. Ebony Edge was panting, too.

She got a sly look on her face, then reached down to Agitator's dick and started stroking through the costume. "Let's fuck," she said. "Right in here."

Agitator suddenly caught his breath. "What? What if we get caught?"

She got on her hands and knees and pulled down her costume's pants. "Come on, baby. I'm getting wet. Give me that cock, Agitator! Fuck me like a villain!"

Agitator started to pant again, then his cock got hard. That image of the chubby white girl in the costume shop got into his mind. Agitator wondered if maybe Ebony Edge met someone similar. He snarled, then dropped his own pants. His dick was harder than it ever felt before. The light was just faint enough to make out the lips on Ebony Edge's pussy. The costume illusion was doing its work in making his wife seem like a whole new person.

Agitator jerked himself for a few seconds. He then moved up in behind Ebony Edge's ass and smacked his dick into her pussy. He slid it up against her for a minute, making her moan and shake.

"Fuck me, Agitator!" begged Ebony Edge. "Slide that giant cock in me! Ohhh, give me the fucking dick!"

Agitator had all the incentive he needed. He rammed his member inside of her, then began to fuck his new teammate with fury. He grabbed onto her big ass and pulled it forward with great force.

Ebony Edge slapped the ground with excitement. She felt that rippling on her ass as Agitator rammed and thrust to please her. She shook her ass to try to get the friction going. Agitator gave her a slap on the ass as he got off one knee and onto his foot. He was able to fuck her faster this way, making her start to moan louder.

12