All Comments on 'Superpower Ch. 01'

by Talusmanic

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This a slice of true life

My wife and I have been there done that. High rise upscale hotel, window covering open, lights on we still love to relive the moment ( more like the whole evening). Over the years we have repeated similar times of pleasure. Love this one for the flashback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Finally, . . .

a couple who have a great sense of humor, a boiling romance, fuck like rabbits, and are husband and wife, To Each Other!

Thank You.

ephesiosephesiosalmost 5 years ago
Love it

Great story. Love both characters. Love the vibes, the sense the humor, and their dynamic. Hope to read more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I dont get it

no cheating wife, no cucks, no consensual third party sex - why is this in loving wives?

TalusmanicTalusmanicalmost 5 years agoAuthor
RE: I don't get it

Patience, friend. You''ll see.

KingBandorKingBandoralmost 5 years ago
Cute Story. Wrong Category

Please actually read the category descriptions and post stories where they belong. Loving wives is for stories about EXTRA-MARITAL sex.

KB

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 5 years ago
IF this is a serial, ...

If this will be continued, please put Ch1 in the title (and 2Bcontinued at the end of text would also be a nice reminder.

Until that, I agree with the ‘HUH’ comments.

TalusmanicTalusmanicalmost 5 years agoAuthor
RE: IF this is a serial...

I hear you, and I will do so in the future. I'll get the title changed for this one. Thank you. All constructive feedback is welcome. I hope you continue to read my work!

johnadpjohnadpalmost 5 years ago
Liked It

Cute story. Not much happened, but it was still refreshingly cute in an innocent way for this category. If there are more sections please don't have her fuck Travis. If you do then it's obviously a spoof on the white wife screwing the one dimensional black lover trope.

Few comments:

1. Funny, that people are complaining that an actual Loving wife is in the Loving Wife category.

2. Do black people bring up their blackness to one another that much? Seems odd, but if it's true kind of sad. You'd think at least between a husband and wife who are both black they would just be plain old human in the way they talk to one another.

3. I'm assuming this was supposed to be set in the US? It's miles and bar. Not Kilometer or pub.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 5 years ago
Excellent story

And just so you know. The ones with no infidelity or btb get higher marks than cuckold stories. Its the truth. Ask Vandemonium1 he has 4.5 score from over 5 million readers. And he is a straight btb author. So don't let them tell you otherwise. Besides that is truly a blessing to have one wife love you like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ethnic stories are often ...

trite or over the top. This story was neither. The Unicorn bit was hilarious. Well done!

TalusmanicTalusmanicalmost 5 years agoAuthor
RE: Liked It

Glad you liked it! Absolutely NO WAY Travis gets his way with Shereen. I made him up, and he even repulses me.

1. I threw this story in with the Loving Wives because I thought these two might explore in the second story. I figured Shereen was so into both public sex and roleplaying that she might want to do extramarital with permission.

2. I think everyone makes jokes about race, especially their own. I try not to do anything too hurtful or offensive.

3. Sometimes I lose track and mix up the units or expressions. Sorry!

If it's a disappointment that they go down the extramarital route, know it's only because they love and trust each other. I don't really follow the swinger lifestyle anyway. This is all just fantasy for me.

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
What is this about?

A week in the life of some couple, but no context around them to make us care about or for them.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Good job Talus! Loved it. Something different and funny.

Nice to have regular family roles instead of LW stereotypes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalusmanic@Talusmanic
I just like to write feel-good, sexy stories. Nothing violent or uncomfortable. I'm always interested in feedback, and love to get other perspectives.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES