Superpower Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Agitator looked around for anyone who might see them from this point. He looked over and realized they were across from his daughter's school. Many of the lights were left on. He gave it a second's thought, then went back to fucking. His balls were reaching right up and feeling the soft fuzz on Ebony Edge's pussy. She had a nice crew cut on her pussy, just the way he liked it.

Agitator's mind wandered back to the chubby girl at the costume shop. He couldn't stop thinking about those great white tits of hers. He started to rub and fondle Ebony Edge's ass, thinking those were about the size of Paige's titties.

Ebony Edge pulled off of Agitator's cock, then got on her back and slid into position, sliding her pants off so that they hung on one leg. She lost her boot in the process. She grabbed his dick and pushed it into her. Agitator grabbed both of her arms and held them on the ground as he fucked her. He leaned in for a kiss, and Ebony Edge obliged. They kept on kissing as Agitator fucked her hard and deep, thrusting in with rage.

After picturing Paige one last time, Agitator tensed up and let his hot jizz fire up inside of Ebony Edge. She looked into Agitator's eyes, then looked down at the cock still inside of her. Agitator pulled out, then hiked up his pants. Ebony Edge stumbled around the grass to find her other boot, then hiked up her pants and got her boot on.

"We weren't spotted," said Agitator. "Let's get back to headquarters."

The two of them managed to sneak their way home, having to take a few strategic shortcuts. They both laughed and grabbed each other as they made their way in. As Agitator locked the door, Ebony Edge grabbed him and kissed him passionately. "Let's go shower," she said, and they stripped off the costumes on their way up the stairs. Martin was able to get his dick hard again, and they fucked and fondled in the shower, always kissing. As Martin was about to come, Shereen took him in her mouth and sucked it all out, even showing him that she had swallowed.

The next day, Martin was sure to wake up early enough to get the costumes off of the stairs, in case his daughter made it home early. He noticed that the garbage was full again. He bundled it up and went to drop it off.

Walking to the bin, he saw Travis once again. Travis did his usual sprint at Martin, this time even more excited to see him than usual.

"Yo, man! How's my top dog doin'?" Travis said, smiling wide.

Martin chuckled and shook his head. "A little tired but fine."

"Hey, I didn't see you last night," Travis said, pointing at Martin.

Martin panicked, thinking he meant as he and Shereen flew out the front door. "Uh, yeah. We went out to dinner. Zariah was with my wife's sister, so we had a date night."

Travis smacked his palm with the back of his other hand. "That explains why you missed the excitement. They moved the parent-teacher conference to last night instead of Thursday." He made a disgusted face. "Christina made me go because she's worried Dolce is autistic or some shit."

"Oh, sounds like it was fun," said Martin, faking sadness as best as possible. Pretending was coming easier to him now.

Travis's eyes got wide. "Nah, man. You missed a party. I was looking out the window into the park, and there was, hand to God, people fucking!"

Martin's stomach dropped. "No way."

"I mean, yes fuckin' way!" Travis was almost in hysterics. "Worse thing was that they were in some fuckin' weird costumes or something. I was hoping to get to see that broad's cans. I called a few of the other guys over. Man, that guy could FUCK. I mean, he was just smashing that pussy!"

Martin exhaled sharply. "Wow. Shame I missed it."

Travis smacked Martin lightly on the chest. "Hang with me more, bro. I see that kind of fucked-up shit all the time. Anyway, I gotta get our shit into the RV. This whole meeting fucked up our trip." Travis walked away to go back into his house. "Stay cool, man."

Martin slammed the lid shut on the trash bin. He stood for a moment rubbing his head, then he started to laugh so hard that he grabbed onto the bin for support. He decided that Shereen did not need to know about the entertainment they provided to a few bored dads.

When Martin went back in, Shereen was on the phone. "Okay, Mom," she said, waving at Martin. "Thanks again. I know she'll be happy to be there." She hung up. "That was my mother. She'll go and pick Zariah up and have her stay for another night. I have to go get another overnight bag for her."

Martin chuckled. "Looks like we have the place to ourselves again."

Shereen smiled. "Well, not exactly. I booked us a room at the Dutchmill."

Martin sputtered. "What? That huge skyscraper hotel downtown?"

Shereen walked over and kissed her husband. "I just thought we could really get away from it all, you know?" She made goggle over her eyes with her hands. "Ebony Edge commands you to comply!"

Martin rolled his eyes. "Look, I had a good time last night, but we're spending money on a hotel when we have the house available?"

Shereen got stern-faced. "We are paying for an experience. Plus, I need to get out of this house for a while." She had that look of a woman who would be getting what she wanted anyway.

Martin relented, smiling. "Okay, baby. For you. Should I...bring my disguise?"

Shereen hummed. "No, it's not necessary for tonight. I have something else planned."

That night, Martin arrived at the Dutchmill and got the room that Shereen had reserved. Before going up to the room, Shereen insisted that Martin wait down in the pub at ground floor at the bar for her. He figured the was being surprised with some new stunt, but he went along with it. He was starting to get into the spirit of the adventure for a change. Martin was baffled as to why he had to take off his wedding ring, though.

Martin went into the pub and sat at the bar. There was a moderate amount of activity for a Saturday night, but nothing too raucous. The bartender walked up to him. "What are you having, sir?"

"What's your draught on tap?" asked Martin.

"We have Coors and Muckraker," replied the bartender.

"Muckraker," said Martin. The bartender got him a pint. After taking a few sips, Martin had some inspiration. "Hey, buddy," said Martin to the bartender. He came over. "You a betting man?"

The bartender looked around, amused. "Sure."

"I bet you I can pick up a woman in this bar on my first try," said Martin. "Next woman that comes in, I'll take her home with me."

The bartender laughed. "Well," he said, impressed. "You sure about this, pal?"

"Twenty bucks," said Martin. He pulled out his wallet and slapped a twenty on the bar.

The bartender smiled. "Okay, you're on," he said, and placed two tens on top of Martin's twenty.

Martin heard the door open behind him. The bartender looked over Martin's head to get a better look. "Damn, buddy. If you get this one, you earned your money."

The woman sat down two seats away from Martin, dressed in a fine cocktail dress and wearing some impressive purple boots. The woman's cleavage was up and presented nicely. She had beautifully done makeup, and her hair was in a fine bun.

She motioned to the bartender as he came over. "I'll have a white wine," she said in a breathy voice. The woman looked over at Martin, then looked forward indifferently.

Martin looked at the bartender, pointed at him, then pointed at the woman. The bartender had a look that suggested he was out of his league.

Martin sipped his beer, then looking forward, said, "Be a shame to be looking so fine and being alone tonight."

The woman received her glass of wine and took a sip. "What makes you think I'm alone tonight? I just might have a gentleman caller."

Martin sighed. "I had to take a chance. My father always told me to swing for the fences."

The woman rested her chin on her arm, then gave Martin a sassy look. "You think I qualify as the fences?"

Martin put his hands on his chest as if swooning. "Girl, you are what men would go to war over. I mean, you are fine as hell."

The woman looked forward again, rolling her eyes. "Same old lines. Why can't you men tell me what you're really after?"

Martin looked at the bartender, who was shaking his head and smirking. Martin had a trick up his sleeve. "What if I told you that I could offer my heart and soul just to be near you?"

Her eyebrows perked up. "Mmmm. Has potential."

Martin pivoted to face the woman. "Then I do it. I pledge my heart and soul to you. All I ask is one night of lovemaking."

The woman stared forward again, pushing her lips together.

"Please?" asked Martin, making a puppy dog face.

The woman drained the rest of her glass of wine. She put the glass down, then slapped the bar. "Let's go!" she said.

Martin acted shocked. "Yeah?"

The woman pivoted on her stood and face the man. "I like a man who is upfront about what he wants." She turned to the bartender. "What do I owe you for the drink?"

The bartender stood there, dumbstruck. Martin picked up the twenty and two tens, then handed the tens back to the bartender. "This should cover for both of us, right?"

The bartender took the notes slowly and nodded. Martin got up and escorted the woman out of the bar, putting his hand on her lower back as they walked out.

"What was that about the money?" asked Shereen as they made their way out.

"Nothing, baby," Martin said as he kissed his twenty.

They made the way up to the hotel room. Martin was being as gentlemanly as possible by carrying the bags. Shereen came in and took off her boots, rubbing at her feet. "I love those things, but they're a bit tight," she said, chuckling. She looked around their room. "Ooh, this is nice," she said. She bounced over to the window, still covered by the curtain.

Martin started to take off his own shoes, and as a presumption his belt. He thought to slip his wedding ring on quickly. "We gonna have some fun tonight, baby?"

Shereen started to rub her arms. "Did you like my little game, sexy?"

Martin started to smile. "I loved it. It was just like...picking up a strange lady, but it was you." His dick was getting hard just from the thrill of his admission.

Shereen smiled, then pulled the curtain back. They were twenty-nine floors up, likely unable to be seen by anyone. The building across the street might have a few watchers, but it was not so likely. She then turned her back to Martin and was looking out of the window. She unzipped her dress from the back, letting it fall down around her. She stood there in her bra and panties.

"I just want to feel sexy," she said. "Maybe I want to get noticed more than anything. And right now," she said, undoing the clasp on her bra, "I want to show the world how this girl gets fucked." She slid her panties down and kicked them off, standing naked in front of the window. She looked over her shoulder. "Come get it."

Martin was rock-hard now as he ripped off his clothes. Shereen braced herself on the sill of the window. The window wrapped around the corner of the room, giving a great side angle as well. Shereen's breasts hung out for all to see, while she raised up her juicy ass for her man.

Martin raced over to his wife, grabbing her butt and rubbing his dick along her ass crack. Shereen moaned and pushed her ass back and forth to meet with his thrusting. She let her tits shake out all around.

Martin was getting frustrated with excitement, and rammed his cock into her. Shereen shook her head in approval. "Oh, yeah, baby. Fuck that pussy!" She continued thrusting her ass to meet his dick. She loved feeling his balls slapping on her thighs. Martin was pushing forward so hard that Shereen had to get her hands off of the sill and push up against the window glass. She had her face pressed up, as well as her large breasts. Shereen wondered what they must have looked like bunched up and flat on the window.

Martin continued his heavy pounding as he watched how his wife's ass rippled and jiggled. Who needed some white bitch? His wife was a fucking maniac for this dick. He put his hands flat on the lower part of her back, enjoying the spectacle. "You like that, girl? Everyone is watching us fuck now!"

Shereen moaned with delight. "Oh, fuck! You know how to turn it out, sexy motherfucker!" She started to pop her butt more to try to take on as much of that dick as possible. Martin reached over and found her shoulders in order to drive it into her harder.

Shereen pulled away from the window, only to turn around and kiss her husband with animal lust. "Fuck me standing up!" she begged. Martin lifted up her leg and stuck his juicy black cock inside of her, instantly pumping and mashing his body into hers. His wife, the mother of his child, grabbed the back of his head and yelled, "I want that hot cum, baby!" He pulled out again and watched as his wife got to her knees, sucking his dick with a frenzy. She jerked and tugged with all her might. Martin was losing her mind as he watched her lick her own love juices off of his dick.

Then she got onto her back and hiked up her legs. Martin took the signal and got on top of her, driving his hard dick right into her. She looked surprised as he rammed it faster and faster.

"Oh baby! Come on my tits!" Shereen shouted. Martin got to his feet right away while Shereen held up her tits to his cock while on her knees. It only took Martin a few more jerks as the milky hot jizz jumped out of his dick. She rubbed it in and moaned as she let the sticky hot mess dripped down her neck and onto her boobs. She fell down onto her back and moaned some more, rubbing her tits and her pussy at the same time.

They both made it to the bed. Martin ran to get her a wet towel, and Shereen cleaned up the mess as best as she could. They kissed for several minutes, then stretched out on the bed and fell asleep.

They woke up the next morning, realizing that they had left the window open. Shereen sat up, then put her hands over her breasts. "Martin! Baby, wake up!" She pointed to the window. "Someone might have been watching us all night."

Martin rubbed his eyes and hiked himself up on his elbows. He then looked at his wife and smiled. "Who the fuck cares?"

They both laughed, then got into the shower. Shereen never felt more empowered and beautiful as when she felt like she could show off her body, especially to her man.

12