All Comments on 'Superpower Ch. 02'

by Talusmanic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 5 years ago
Thanks, that was Hot, and pretty well done.

It could do without the smirky muscle head schmuck from the gym. Great otherwise.

PS. Thanks for being trope free, and showing a African American Engineer!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
not for me

If you have a good looking loving wife why chance it. You now lost her. As soon as she calls another guys name when I am fucking her it is game over. I pull out, tell her we are canceling her gym membership together, we can join another gym some distance away but only go TOGETHER even if it means paying a baby sitter every day. We connect our emails and texts so I see who she is conversing with. If she objects then she is guilty and good bye.

TalusmanicTalusmanicalmost 5 years agoAuthor
RE: Thanks, that was Hot, and pretty well done.

Glad you liked it!

Well, you're not really supposed to like the guy banging your wife. Plus, you gotta let poor Shereen have some fun!

TalusmanicTalusmanicalmost 5 years agoAuthor
RE: not for me

This is why the swinging lifestyle is not for everyone, even the author.

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
so far, equity in the sex dept has been maintained

but why do I think the author is going to introduce some more elements that lead to cucky land? Martin is a little too interested in watching his wife get fucked. That is never a good thing.

TalusmanicTalusmanicalmost 5 years agoAuthor
RE: so far, equity in the sex dept has been maintained

I'm no fan of Cucky Land. Plus Shereen became the cuckquean, cleanup duty and all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalusmanic@Talusmanic
I just like to write feel-good, sexy stories. Nothing violent or uncomfortable. I'm always interested in feedback, and love to get other perspectives.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES