Superstars Rise and Superstars Fall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's bullshit" she said. "I saw your dick twitch when you said it, I have my answer. You want 'Goli-ath, you love it this isn't that much of a punishment for you is it. All your secrets are coming out now?"

"No" I don't I blurted out causing her to shove her fingers in my ass taunting me.

"You don't want me to do this? Are you sure 'sissy ricki' isn't speaking the truth for both of you?

"Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I yelled out in unrestrained ecstasy as she fucked my ass slowly with her long fingers.

"You're a fucking liar you love this, and you want more," she said as she began to fuck my ass in and out.

With each inward thrust another noise of approval and encouragement was ripped from my lips. She continued her teasing as she fucked me with her fingers. "Oh, you do love this sissy why don't you just admit it. I have never seen you love something as much as you love this Tyra continued "I knew you loved blow jobs but now I know you love having your ass fucked even more, who would have known.

My back arched and I began to buck wildly against her fingers as they filled and thrilled me.

"Tell me Ricky do you still love getting a blow job, or do you want to give one, maybe I will ask James if he will let you suck his dick, you know he has a big dick. His dick is much bigger than yours?"

To be continued