Supply and Demand Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, this took an interesting turn," Hunter said, almost twisting the dagger inside me. He wrapped his arms around Gabriela's waist as she leant back against him. "I didn't realise you were so brutal." He kissed her on the cheek and she smiled my way, all the while keeping her eyes on me.

"I get it," she giggled. "Don't be embarrassed, Ella. People will pay all sorts to catch a glimpse of my feet. You're way too conscious about this. Relax." Suddenly her expression eased, and almost seemed sympathetic and welcoming. "I'm totally cool with it. It's really not a big deal where I'm from. My friends compliment my feet all the time and never get embarrassed." Her eyes were truly gleaming as she looked at me. "How much would you pay, Ella?"

Everything she was saying was just another kick in my teeth. "It wasn't like that," I pleaded, looking towards Heidi and Ruth. "I really didn't want to see her feet or anything." I turned my attention to Roger, who seemed as bemused as everyone else. "I wouldn't pay a dollar to see her feet."

"Could have fooled me," Roger sniped with a grin. "You wouldn't shut up about them." He shared a look with Hunter, then stared at his cup of lager before taking a sip. "Your tongue was practically hanging out while she was playing her with sock. Felt like I was at the burlesque or something."

Hunter snorted in response and almost spat his beer out.

"I..." The whole evening was bouncing around my head. How many times had I asked her to show her feet to everyone? It was only once, wasn't it? Or was it twice? Everything was becoming a bit blurry as my flustered demeanour bounced my thoughts all over the place. I could barely keep a grasp on a coherent line of thought. Surely, I hadn't asked her to show them three times? Had I? Why would I do that? I didn't like feet or anything and I certainly wasn't desperate to see them. Was Roger just teasing me? Did I actually look like I was desperate to see them when she was about to take her sock off? "I better be going," I said while the weight of my behaviour overwhelmed me. I was feeling queasy and wanted out of the toxic atmosphere I'd created.

"Oh, lighten up," Gabriela teased. "It's really not a big deal." She nudged Hunter in the side. "She's way more fun than I thought she'd be actually. You made her out to be such a prude." She bit her tongue in the corner of her mouth, then nodded at me encouragingly. "Honey, once I get a little tipsy I'm sure I'll let you get up close and personal with my feet." She gave a knowing smirk to everyone while I braced myself for the final nail in the coffin. "If you can afford it."

I stormed out to a mix of gasps and sniggers.