Supra Hypnosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even now, it seemed she had the upper hand over him.

The fresh air hit Charles' face.

That just happened.

He got a blowjob from his neighbour Alina and she was going to keep coming back daily for his cum.

EVERY DAY!

He smirked.

He didn't feel remorse or regret for what he had done.

Such power at his hands.

He understood how Milo the Magnificient could get addicted to doing this.

Although Alina was a bitch, he did feel bad for Rachal and Michelle. Did they deserve this?

Promising himself he wouldn't take advantage of them, he would instead try to help him.

Alina was more than enough for him.

If he could correct Alina's behaviour in the process, even better.

Rachel would take some work to undo the damage from Milo the Magnificent.

Charles decided to check on Michelle.

He rang her doorbell and waited.

And waited.

More waiting.

Was she home?

He rang the doorbell again.

Waiting, waiting.

Charles felt great, a blowjob a day was going to be superb for his mental health.

Waiting.

He pushed the bell.

He looked and her car was there parked.

He rang the bell again.

Waiting.

She never went anywhere unless she was driving.

Waiting.

Maybe she was over at Rachel's house.

He tried the doorbell again.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Just when he was about to give up, the door violently swung open.

"WHAT? FUCK!"

Anger flared in Michelle.

"What is it Charles, fuck."

"Purple Elephant's sweet penis."

He caught her mid breathe, just before she launched into a tirade.

"Michelle, go into your kitchen."

Michelle turned and swayed inside.

The differences between his three neighbours were interesting. Rachel was very heavy footed and her junk bounced with each step. Alina, light on her feet, seemed to float inside. Whereas now, Michelle had a rotation of her hips which could only be described as seduction itself.

Charles followed, his eyes glued to her ass as she mystically pulled him along in tow.

Once in her kitchen, he noticed the mess.

Plates stacked up in the sink and used cups lay scattered around the room.

Hmmmmmm.

Not exactly a clean freak himself, he tried to keep his house in decent order but this was something else. This was disgusting.

Stains were on the tiles under his feet. The floor clearly wasn't washed in weeks.

Charlies felt uncomfortable and dirty.

This was probably why Michelle spent all her time at Alina's house or over at Rachel's.

Taking stock of Michelle. She was wearing shorts and a casual top which cut just below her tits and showed off her trim stomach.

"Michelle, have you a Master?

"No."

Relief.

Great, it was just Rachel who was under the thumb of Milo the Magnificent.

"Michelle, when I leave here you're going to clean your house."

Charles felt better having her do that.

Sitting at her kitchen table he pondered what to do next.

"Michelle, why did you stop hanging out as friends with me?"

"I was afraid you would find out that I stole your promotion."

Silence.

What!

Stole his promotion.

What the fuck!

What the serious fuck.

"How did you steal my promotion?"

"I overheard two of our managers in a coffee shop raving about a project. They said how impressed they were and that it was professionally and expertly put together. I heard them say that whoever did it deserved a promotion. They didn't know who did it but were going to check when they returned back to the office. So I rushed back to the office and discretely replaced my name on the case file instead of yours."

That bitch.

Anger flared in Charles.

Heated emotion swelled in him.

Betrayal stabbed him in the heart.

"My promotion. Mine. Shite, you need to be punished."

Charles waited for a reaction, an apology, anything. None was forthcoming.

Of course, the hypnosis.

Hmm she did need to be punished though.

"Michelle, you're going to feel guilt and remorse for stealing my promotion. You will feel a deep need for repentance."

How to punish her?

Charles drew a blank.

Sex seemed too simple.

Hearing he should have been in line for a promotion grew his self belief.

Having sex with him wasn't a punishment. No, it was a reward.

Charles felt his shoulders broaden.

With the blonde bombshell hypnotised in front of him he could do anything.

Charles continued to understand the thrill Milo the Magnificent must get from this.

Charles felt him crossing that threshold.

Okay if he was going to do this he was at least going to be honourable and not lose his morals completely.

"I am your Master and you obey me. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Whenever you are addressed as slave you will do whatever you are ordered to do."

Well not exactly honourable.

A shiver raced through Charles. The hottest person he'd ever met just said that.

His dick jumped.

No - focus Charles.

His dick was staying hard.

This hypnosis was awkward. Not having Michelle reply was freaking him out.

Focus.

Her punishment......

What was he going to do?

He decided it needed to be more than one single punishment. One big act wasn't going to be enough and he wanted to prolong the fun he was going to have with her.

Charles cursed his lack of imagination. He was never creative on the spot.

In their time as friends, Michelle had always been the creative spark in where they caught coffee or lunch from.

He wished she could help him.

Wait. Maybe she could.

"Michelle, you are going to decide on your own punishment. You will bring me the detailed instructions of what it is and how to complete it. You will organise it in its entirety."

Much better and much easier.

"You will not hold back and you will give yourself a tough punishment. One punishment is not enough so you will constantly bring me new punishments to serve upon you."

Charles' heart raced. This was happening.

He couldn't help himself but check her body out. Damn!

"However, the punishments have to be sexual in nature."

Michelle continued to stand in front of him. She now was going to serve him and volunteer to punish herself.

Charles, not for the first time, admired her facial structure; her deep blue eyes, her cute nose and her plump lips.

"Slave, undress."

Michelle reached and peeled the small top over her head immediately.

Her glorious tits bounced into vision. No bra.

Charles gasped at the unwrapped joy before him.

Her tits were fake.

She bent over and unceremoniously dropped her shorts.

Her black panties pooled by her ankles a second later.

Michelle's tits were big and firm on her body. They stood up and had no drop to them.

Thankfully they were not completely plastic and orb like. They sat high on her chest and were just big enough to keep any man happy.

Charles wanted to touch them.

A thought of what happened the last time he grabbed Michelle's boobs jumped to him.

"Slave, your body is my property and I may touch what I own without question."

Silence.

"Slave whenever I give you an order, you will say Yes Master."

"Yes Master."

Much better.

Charles felt how uncomfortable his dick was in his pants.

He needed relief, again.

He was surprised he was this hard so soon after Alina's blowjob.

Charles scanned Michelle's body.

Her tight body was perfect. Her skin was lightly tanned. Her big tits sat fat and full on her frame.

Charles' gaze scanned down.

Even her mons were sexy.

She had a small blonde landing strip just above her pussy. Natural blonde.

Her legs were long and with just the right amount of muscle.

She was blessed with great looks. In another life she could have been an actress.

Charles could do nothing else but to admire the goddess in front of him.

"Slave, turn around."

"Yes Master."

Michelle slowly spun on the spot. Her ass was great.

Her waist pinched above her hips which gave her an hourglass figure. With it her ass seemed all the more perfect.

Charles could take it no longer.

Still sitting in the chair, he fished out his dick.

"Slave, come over here and fuck me good."

"Yes Master."

Charles watched as his new slave bore down on him.

Her natural prawl as she approached him oozed sexy despite being hynotised.

Michelle raised one leg and mounted him. Her other leg followed over his other hip.

Her fake tits slightly bounced right in front of his face.

Charles sat paralysed, frozen in the moment.

He felt Michelle reach down and grasp his dick.

Her fingers were firm, yet delicate on his dick.

She maneuvered her hips to line up his dick.

Charles felt his dick open her pussy.

But something felt wrong!

Owwwww

Owwwwwwwwww

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

"STOP!"

Michelle froze in place.

Her pussy was dry.

Shit that hurts.

This had never happened before to Charles.

The hypnosis. It wasn't producing the normal bodily reactions because it was missing the emotion, the feelings.

"Slave, your pussy will always be wet for my dick. It will always be ready and wet for me whenever I'm going to fuck it."

"Yes Master."

Instantly, Charles felt a drop of moisture on the tip of his dick.

He was impressed that her body reacted so quickly.

Experimenting, he thrust a little and rotated his hips.

He could feel how soaked she was. Her vagina had become completely saturated in a matter of seconds.

That was interesting. This hypnosis was surreal.

"Every time we fuck, when my dick first enters your pussy and is fully inside, you will have an orgasm."

"Yes Master."

Charles, eager to see the result, pulled on Michelle's hips.

Just as he felt the last inch slide in, her pussy churned.

He felt the sensation and gasped.

What was bizzare was that Michelle didn't say a word, she didn't make a sound, she didn't move, she didn't react in the slightest other than her pussy pulsating on his dick.

If not for feeling her pussy orgasm on him he would never have known.

Charles braced himself and let her orgasm ride out.

He loved the sensations on his dick.

He wondered if he could match up to her expectations in real life.

"Slave, my dick will feel like the best fuck you've ever had or will ever have in your life."

"Yes Master."

"Slave, fuck me."

With that her hips rose and slammed into him.

Much better.

Damn.

Her hips landed on his. His dick buried deep in her.

So good.

Charles smiled with glee.

Even with the hypnosis this was sublime.

His dick speared inside of her.

Michelle slammed her pussy with just the right amount of pressure. Not too much, but perfect to build a tempo.

"Ahhhhhh fuck so good."

Charles was loving this.

The woman he had dreamed about was finally conquered. He was finally fucking her.

Or more accurately she was fucking him.

He thought it would never happen but here they were.

Charles at that moment didn't care she was still in the hypnosis state.

With the steady thumping he felt his pleasure rise and knew this wouldn't last too long.

He really needed to build more endurance.

Without any warning he felt Michelle's pussy orgasm again.

He let her progress through her own orgasm. Her thrusting never stopped throughout.

Charles forced himself to hold it. His ego couldn't allow him to cum this quickly.

He avoided looking at the bouncing tits in his face.

Instead he looked at her face.

She had the vacant look in her eyes that both Rachel and Alina had too. Her lips were slightly parted. He admired her high cheekbones and proportionate face.

He wondered what her cum face would look like.

Damn that wasn't helping.

Shit!

Too late.

With her pussy kneading his dick Charles let his own orgasm come forth.

He exclaimed in pleasure as his first spurt raced out of him.

He grabbed her hips and pulled her onto him. Grinding her pussy down to maximise his pleasure.

He should have been empty from his earlier experience with Alina but his cum seemed to be replenished.

Finally, he felt it slow down.

Fuck.

That was amazing.

He already knew that he couldn't wait until he could have sex for real with her and experience her reactions.

"Slave, when I orgasm you orgasm. You serve me and get pleasure from that."

"Yes Master."

Charles left Michelle skewered on his lap.

He enjoyed the post sex bliss. He didn't want to move.

But his dick eventually shrunk and slid out. He felt his cum oozing out and landing on his lap.

Fear rushed through him. What had he done?

"Michelle, are you on contraception?"

"Yes."

Relief.

Sheer relief.

Charles vowed to be more careful.

"Michelle, get off me and stand up."

Michelle found her footing and her back stiffened back as she resumed her hypnosis stance. Almost like a soldier called to attention.

Charles gazed upon the beauty in front of him.

She was his now. He could do with her as he liked.

Charles fastened his pants back up, ignoring the mess that had gathered in his groin region.

He needed a shower anyway.

"Michelle, when you wake up you will remember having sex with me. You will remember that I now know that you stole my promotion and that the sex was your first attempt at excusing your poor behaviour with me."

Charles was ready to wake her up.

"Oooooo and from now on you will offer to carpool with me again."

With that resolved Charles tried to recall how he woke Alina up.

Ahh yes.

"When I cound down from three and click my fingers you will wake up and feel great."

3.2.1. Click.

Charles waited to see her reaction.

Michelle's eyes came into focus.

She immediately inspected her pussy.

Shit! She was still naked.

Charles cursed himself for being so stupid.

Charles waited in horror to see what happened.

Michelle, satisfied with her inspection, strolled over to her discarded clothes. He watched as she grabbed her black panties, stepping into them, she rolled them up her legs and affixed them on her hips.

She turned to him.

"Charles, I just wanted you to know that this doesn't change anything. The sex was great but nothing will change between the two of us. I like you as a friend."

Michelle reached for her small top and slid her head and arms through the holes.

Charles hearing the words couldn't believe it.

She was friendzoning him before anything could get started.

Charles, heart broken, decided that he was going to respect that and not change it under the hypnosis.

She was who she was and her character defined her.

Making her his girlfriend, clearly against her wishes, would fundamentally change who she was.

Charles felt better in himself that he had found his morals and his limit.

Beside she was still going to offer him all her punishments and he was determined that there would be more sex.

"Okay Michelle, I guess I will see you tomorrow."

Michelle, still in her panties and top combo, walked him to the door.

"Hey, tomorrow do you want a lift to work in the morning Charles."

With a smile Charles answered.

"Yes Michelle I'd love that."

Yes, indeed he would!