Supra Hypnosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The deeper implication that Milo the Magnificent had reaped more rewards from his hypnosis caused Charles to gasp. That dirty pervert.

How many shows had he done? How many different towns? How many women?

The strange occurances the last two nights made complete sense now.

Purple Elephant's sweet penis! Was that the phrase used to signal the hypnosis in each of them?

In some ways Charles could understand Milo the Magnificent. Rachel, Alina and Michelle were all very beautiful women, each in their own right. Not many would pass that opportunity.

Milo was magnificent in more than one way!

Could and would Charles pass on the opportunity to control his neighbours though?

Guilt overwhelmed Charles. Knowing that much control he doubted he could.

Just then the buxom red walked out, followed by Milo the very Magnificent. Charles watched as they got into her car and drove away.

The show!

Today was Saturday and they had their final show to perform.

Seconds later both Alina and Michelle left too.

Without realising what he was doing Charles went out the front door.

Alina saw him straight away.

"Hey Charlie, want to join us for a smoothie?"

.... curses, she called him Charlie.

"Hi Alina, it's Charles. Hi Michelle. Emmmm, I think I'm okay, thanks."

Charles stood there awkwardly not sure what to do. Alina was wearing her skin tight red dress again. He could see the outline of her nipples and he seemed to enter a trance of his own.

He watched Alina and Michelle walk by. Michelle was well used to Alina's behaviour at this stage and never called out the bully. Charles wished just once she would.

Alina caught Charles checking her out and he quickly looked away. He missed her smirk of satisfaction.

She licked her lips with her tongue.

That was the thing with Alina, she had an extraordinary long tongue. Seeing that tongue lick her lips could put any man into a state of paralysis.

Alina knew this and used it to good effect.

"If you say so Charlie-boy. The smoothie is really good for you, much better than standing there looking like a scarecrow."

....... curses, she said Charlie again.

Alina and Michelle kept on walking passed.

Being a nurse Alina was very health conscious and seemed to eat very well and exercise when she could. She was always raving about her smoothies and seemed to eat them daily. Eat or drink them? Heck if Charles knew.

Every person she met on the street she invited over for a smoothie, even Charlie.

Charles now found himself saying Charlie.

...... curses to Alina and to Charlie.

Charles realised he needed to act, not stand there like a baboon thinking about those delicious nipples.

Ehhhh ... SMOOTHIE! Delicious smoothie. Definitely not Alina's hard nipples and that enticing dress.

He looked to Alina and Michelle again, the two of them together might be difficult. He figured Rachel would be alone now and might be easier to talk to and see about the hypnosis.

He rang her bell and straightened his clothes as he waited.

"Oooooo hi Charles, emmm I was just about to go take a shower, I have a date tonight."

Charles blurted out "Purple Elephant's sweet penis."

He braced himself expecting the worst.

Rachel's eyes glazed over. She stood there as a zombie in just her robe.

Charles couldn't believe it, it worked. But what now?

"Can you go inside Rachel, please?"

"Yes."

Rachel was frightfully monotone in response.

She didn't move though.

Seconds passed and Charles got anxious. He didn't want this encounter to happen at her door in front of the neighbourhood and definitely didn't want Michelle or Alina to see and come back over to investigate.

Why wasn't Rachel moving?

"Go inside Rachel."

Rachel then moved backwards inside and he stepped in and closed the door after him.

He was grateful to be inside and took a quick breath of relief.

Charles locked the door and followed Rachel as she sort of stumbled through her house. Her house mirrored his own, only the colour scheme was different and she had a full length mirror in her hall.

Switching his appreciation of the house to Rachel, he saw the belt of her robe loosen and open.

The belt then caught under her foot and the robe pulled back off her shoulders.

Time stood still as the robe glided to the ground.

Charles watched as it landed and settled.

His eyes bulged as his gaze shifted up.

Her long smooth legs, naked and bare. Her thighs were strong and powerful. In the crack of her ass was a devil-red thong. The cheeks of her ass were big and firm, they bounced as she continued to take each stumble forward.

Seconds passed as Charles stood admiring his neighbour.

Her back was completely bare, no top, no bra straps.

"Stop."

Rachel frooze.

"Turn around."

Rachel spun on the spot.

Her teardrop breasts were right there. Uncased, free and aplenty.

Charles said the first thing that came to his aroused mind.

"I am your Master!"

"No, Master is my Master, you cannot be my Master."

Charles frowned, that wasn't supposed to happen.

More forcefully he tried again.

"Rachel, I AM YOUR MASTER!"

"No, you cannot be my master because Master is my Master."

Damn you Milo the Magnificent!

"Rachel, you will let me touch your tits whenever I want."

"No that is forbidden, my Master has instructed that only my Master can touch me."

FUCK!

They were right there, literally dangling in front of him. The torture.

What if?

What if he just reached out and grasped them? She was hypnotised, surely powerless to stop him.

Charles creeped forward, his hands were sweaty. His hands rose and his fingers opened. He took hold of her tits and squeezed.

For one heavenly second everything was perfect. Their weight, the softness of her skin, just sublime, truly heaven.

That was until he was shoved backwards.

Alarm bells rang in Charles' head as he found his footing.

"Stop, what the fuck are you doing Charles!"

Charles looked to Rachel's face, instead of seeing the glossy-eyed hypnotised face there instead was recognition.

"Charles, what are you doing in my house? I just opened the door to you, how are we in the hall?"

An awareness spread across her face, before she looked down at herself. Her arms quickly covered herself up.

"And why am I naked?"

"Purple Elephant's sweet dick."

Charles not a moment too soon put her back under, he could see her lungs dissipate the scream that was about to be unleashed.

That was too close and far too dangerous for his likening. He resolved to not take any more risks, no matter how appetizing her tits were.

Damn they were just there, waiting to be squeezed. Focus.

"Rachel, can you put your arms by your side?"

At least he could still enjoy the view.

"Yes."

She didn't move however.

A frown crossed his face before he realised his second mistake.

He asked a question, not an order.

"Rachel, can you put your arms by your side?"

"Yes."

No movement.

"Rachel, put your arms by your side."

Success. Those blossom pair came back into view.

Charles pondered what to do next.

"Rachel, you need to get a new Master."

"No, Master is my only Master and I obey him."

"Rachel, you don't need any Master to obey"

"I need to serve and obey my Master, I need my Master to teach me. The same I teach my students, my Master teaches me. I will serve and obey and learn from my Master."

Charles sighed. The way she recited it it was clear that this was instruction given by Milo the Magnificent

"What instructions has your Master given you?"

"I am forbidden to divulge who my Master is and what he orders me to do. I must keep my Master a secret."

Milo the Magnificent was living up to his stage name. Milo the Magnificent seemed smarter than Charles originally thought, his level of control seemed absolute.

"Do you like obeying your Master?"

"I must serve and obey my Master, my purpose is to serve and obey. I love to serve and obey."

The way she said it was too matter of fact.

"Yes, but do you want to have sex with Milo?"

"I serve and obey my Master, I love to serve and obey."

Charles paused to think.

Rachel stood in the middle of the room. Her posture was unnervingly straight and she never seemed to move any muscle.

"When you have sex with Milo, do you really want to have sex or are you simply obeying."

"I want to have sex because I need to serve and obey my Master's teachings."

***

Charles sat in his favourite chair as he watched Milo the Magnificent park his car and walk into Rachel's house.

He was a failure. Nothing he did seemed to work.

Charles considered ringing the police but knew that Rachel would simply say there was no crime. She said it herself she couldn't speak about her Master and acknowledge what orders she was following. The police would think she was a willing participant. Plus, there was the possibility that the police wouldn't believe him and think him crazy. Very crazy.

Michelle and Alina didn't walk by so it seemed Milo the Magnificent was happy with just Rachel for the night.

***

Charles woke the next day still in his favourite chair.

His body ached with stiffness. As he stood it seemed every muscle groaned with the effort. Charles rolled his neck and shoulders before setting off to his kitchen to make a cup of coffee.

Milo the Magnificent had clearly layered instructions into Rachel's mind that she, or anyone for that matter, couldn't undermine or break.

Charles stood by the front window. He had enough sitting down. He liked solving puzzles, always had.

He sipped his coffee as he pondered the entire issue.

Last night was Milo the Magnificent's last show in the town.

With a quick google Charles saw he was due in another city for a headline show starting on Monday for the next week. So at least he would be leaving today or tomorrow at the very latest.

A new city and new women to hypnotise and conquer.

Milo the Magnificent clearly liked Rachel the best. She was his first conquest and all his exploits with Alina and Michelle were done at her house.

He had spent most of his time with Rachel and had been able to fix his defenses in her mind, but what about Alina and Michelle?

Alina had spent Friday night and most of Saturday with him. Michelle just a few hours on Saturday.

Maybe that was the best place to get started. Divide and conquer.

Charles quickly got showered and dressed.

***

Charles rang her doorbell. As he stepped back, suddenly fear of what lay inside overwhelmed him.

It felt like he was entering a cave to face a bear. He knew her house would be no different to his, the layout would be the same. The same as Rachel's too. He took a deep breath.

It wasn't the house that was the issue, it was the bear inside.

The door in front of Charles opened. Why did he pick her first?

Why didn't he start with Michelle first?

He saw Alina's curious face. Her facial features shifted to one of perplexion.

"Charlie what are you .................."

........ That blasted Charlie again. Curses.

Charlie interrupted her.

"Purple Elephant's sweet penis."

The glaze overran her eyes. Her shoulders relaxed and her body untensed.

"Alina, go inside."

Alina turned and unlike Rachel seemed to float gracefully into the depths of her house.

Charles let himself in and locked the door. When he turned to look at Alina she had disappeared.

Charles followed her hall and entered her kitchen to find her standing by the counter, a smoothie half made beside her in the machine.

Of course, how typical it would be a smoothie.

She was in her workout clothes and a fine sheen of sweat layered her body. Her yoga pants were pulled tight up on her hips.

She wore a small sports bra over her modest breasts and her taut stomach.

"Who is your Master?"

"No one."

Brilliant!

"Alina, I am your Master. No one else but me can be your Master."

Charles gulped. Wait what did he just do?

"Who is your Master?"

"You are my Master."

If it wasn't so monotone Charles might have actually gotten excited about that.

"Do you know who Milo the Magnificent is?"

"Yes."

"He hypnotised you, correct?"

"Yes."

"Did you had sex with him?"

"Yes."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes."

"Why did you enjoy it?"

"He ordered me to."

Ahhhhhh interesting.

"Are you currently following any of his orders?"

"No."

"Has he given you any future orders to be obeyed?"

"No."

It was like a weight lifted off Charles' chest to hear at least Alina was free from Milo, and likely Michelle too.

What to do next?

There was one thing that he really wanted to find out. One thing that was the one enigma he could never solve. A universe ending question.

"Alina, why do you call me Charlie, instead of Charles?"

"Charlie is a cuter name for you than Charles."

Well that didn't help.

"Okay, why is that important?"

"I think you're cute."

Charles' mouth hit the floor. He paced around the room trying to comprehend what he just heard.

Cute!

Really?

Wow.

Alina stood unmoving by the counter as her half prepared smoothie settled on the bottom of the machine.

"You really think I'm cute. Emmmm, what exactly do you like about me?"

"Yes I think you are cute. No, I do not like you."

"Why don't you like me?"

"Because you are cute and you do nothing about it. You clearly want to date Michelle and you've never acted on it. You have no confidence and you are always hiding in your house. You are wasting your cuteness. You should be dating Michelle but you're too afraid. You don't deserve to be called Charles."

The sharpness cut Charles.

"Why do you say mean things to me when we meet on the street?"

"Because I enjoy it, you are fun to torment."

Charles sat down.

She was a bully plain and simple. He always knew but never why. It turns out it was just fun for her.

Charles had been delighted to hear Alina was not layered with Milo the Magnificent's instructions, that she was free.

But now he sort of wished she was. Such a cruel person deserved some sort of reckoning.

Rachel was a nice person. Always said hello and was courteous to him. She didn't deserve it but Alina did.

Charles sitting in the chair focused on Alina's body again. She was fit, very fit.

"Alina, take off your bra."

The zombie in front of him pulled the material over her head and released the mounds.

Charles instantly compared them to Rachel's big tits and felt bad.

He forced himself to refocus and assess them independently. They were larger than he expected but her nipples seemed to be extra long. She was a petite woman and having a flat stomach under them made them more prominent.

"How big are your tits?"

"32A."

The more Charles looked at them the more he admired them. They were tits after all.

Charles could feel himself getting hard. A moment of decision was upon him.

What would he do?

"Why do you like smoothies so much?"

He chickened out.

"They're the quickest way of getting hydrated after my workouts and they're full of all the nutrients and protein that I need."

Charles sat there trying to work up the courage to ask again as she answered. He missed most of what she said but he caught the tail end. Protein repeated in his head. He gulped.

"Do you need protein now?"

"Yes, I just finished working out and was making my smoothie."

"My cum is full of protein. Come suck it out."

Charles knew how corny and ridiculous he sounded. As soon as Alina slipped to her knees in front of him he truly didn't care.

He opened his pants and threw them down his legs.

Alina's mouth descended and fireworks exploded as she encased his cock.

Charles groaned with heavenly delight.

Alina sucked and sucked and sucked. Vacuuming his dick in her mouth.

She just kept on sucking and sucking, no more. Charles needed more.

Realising the error of his ways, he needed to be more specific with instructions in the future. She was just sucking, just as he had ordered.

"Give me a blowjob. The best you can. You crave my cum and need to swallow it. You will give me the best pleasure you can to get my cum out of me. You need my cum, you need my protein."

Alina slid down his dick and bobbed on it.

Then her long tongue was everywhere.

Charles, and most of the male population who had encountered her, had fantasies about that long tongue.

It was impossibly long and thick.

Now kneeling in front of him, her long thick tongue bathed him.

She then forced his dick into her mouth hard and fast. Eager to get his cum as quickly as possible.

Charles couldn't believe it and just groaned from the pleasure.

He knew that he wouldn't last long. He hadn't had sex in ages and it had been Thursday night when he last took care of himself. Rachel's tits. Damn, that wasn't helping him prolong this.

Charles focused on Alina kneeling before him.

Her head was bobbing up and down, and her short blonde hair flicked with each turn. It was a little off putting how unresponsive she was. She was on auto-pilot, vacant, mindless.

He could feel his balls tightening, there was no danger of him not cumming, but the absence of any emotion in Alina was dampening his satisfaction from this.

She sucked hard on his head and Charles growled. Spurts of cum raced out of his dick and into the eager mouth of his kneeling neighbour.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck."

All thoughts evaporated in the moment. There was just him cumming.

His hips jumped with each spurt of cum.

He felt his body relax and his heart beat slow. Fuck that was good. Charles knew deep down this wouldn't be the last time he would get a blowjob from her.

He let time slide. Alina remained kneeling in front of him, motionless. His wet, softening dick lay unattended on his leg.

Charles pondered his next move. He considered each word.

"Alina, from now on my cum is the main source of your protein intake."

"Every day you will swallow my cum."

"You will feel unsatisfied if you haven't engested my cum at least once a day. You crave to feel my cum in your mouth and sliding down your throat. You will feel an increasingly burning need to eat my cum the longer you forego it."

"It will be natural to give me a blowjob and swallow my cum. You won't consider it abnormal or strange."

"You will appreciate and be thankful that I am generously providing you with a strong source of protein. The quality of the protein in my cum is the strongest in the world but you need to keep that a secret."

Charles exhaled. What had he done?

"Get dressed."

Charles stood up as Alina slid her arms through the sports bra. He admired them one last time before they disappeared.

Charles fastened his pants.

Alina stood there waiting.

Charles then stood there awkwardly.

Seconds passed.

"Shit how do I wake you up?"

More seconds passed.

"Purple Elephant's sweet penis."

Nothing.

Charles paused.

What did they do on tv?

"Alina, when I count back from 3 and click my figures you're going to wake up. You're going to feel refreshed and feel great. You're going to remember receiving your daily protein supply from me and be thankful for it."

"3,2,1."

Click.

"Thanks for the protein supply Charlie, you're the best."

... Curses to Charlie.

Fuck! He forgot to correct that when he had her under.

"Emmm, you're welcome Alina, any time."

With that Charles wanted to leave.

This was awkward.

More silence.

"Okay well, I have to go, see you Alina."

Alina licked her lips slowly.

Knowing she was still tasting his cum somehow relaxed Charlies.

"Thanks again Charlie-boy, I'll be over tomorrow to get my next supply."

Charlies walked to her door. The way she said that so matter of factly seemed he had no choice in the matter.