Sur La Mer - Dans la Merde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danica struggled to her feet and winced as she stretched her legs. She held out a hand and stroked my face then knelt down beside Polly and put an arm around her. "We don't hate you, Polly. Or Chris or Erich. You did it for what you thought was the right reasons."

Polly sobbed in Danica's arms, a result I never expected half an hour previously. I gritted my teeth as I rose and circulation kicked in again. My legs felt like jelly and I had pins and needles. My hands were numb and my mouth was sore from the tape. I knelt on the other side of Polly.

"So, great criminal mastermind. What happens now?"

She raised her head. "Wow, I just cried on Danni Supernova's shoulder! How supercool is that?" She bit her lip once more. "Just to show I'm not exactly SPECTRE or Despicable Me standard, I haven't a clue what comes next. I just assumed Vanessa would agree and we could all go home happy. I don't even have any Minions to fall back on to make cute, funny noises and blow raspberries at Vanessa."

Danica started to laugh. "Had it all planned, didn't you?"

"Well, the first bit anyway. I thought she'd see you apparently hurting and come running to your rescue."

"You don't know Vanessa very well then." As I spoke, my tummy began to rumble. Some strange things had happened over the last few hours, but nothing quite as strange as what Polly said next.

Her big eyes went wide. "Oops sorry, you two must be bloody starving. Fancy some spaghetti Bolognese?"

Three

It has to be said it was pretty good spaghetti Bolognese as well. Downstairs, we had no idea of time and found it was now around two in the afternoon. Polly told us we were about five kilometres inland from Sur la Mer in a tumble-down old farmhouse she rented when she came to the area to work and now shared with Christophe. He would be back much later as he was working on a website shoot for Vanessa's company. We had been held in the basement and were now in a small old-fashioned farm kitchen dominated by a central table, around which we were gathered.

As we ate, we had to keep stopping Polly from apologising. She was such an enigma -- one minute gushing about some minor detail in one of our movies that we barely remembered ourselves, the next almost in floods again at what she had done. One thing was clear -- she had been just as terrified as we were and her strange, scatty behaviour was all down to nerves.

I had my 'silly mode' I went into when things went against me or I was stressed. It seemed so did Pollyanna Abigail Whiteman, only writ large.

I hadn't realised how hungry I was and Danica and I demolished our bowls of pasta in no time and necked more isotonic drinks. When Polly asked if we wanted ice-cream afterwards, I half expected her to bring jelly as well.

When she was out of the room, Danica hugged me for the first time. "Are we going to help her?"

"We've come this far. Might as well see it through. Got any ideas?"

"Yeah, I have actually. Might just work and sway Vanessa. Let me think about it a bit more."

"Ok, will do. Danni, I want to be annoyed and hate her, but I can't."

She nodded. I could still see the vague outline where the tape had been on her face. "I'm the same. She's a bit odd, but she is soooo cute!" With a wink, she pulled open her trouser pocket and I saw a bundle of the Velcro ties that had restrained us downstairs. "I'm playing a little hunch. These might be useful later."

Polly came back in with bowls of ice-cream and we dug in. "So, what time are you calling Vanessa in the morning then?"

"About the same time -- eleven. No idea what Mr. Monster is going to say to her."

"What is that thing anyway -- that makes you sound like a troll with bellyache?"

"Horrible isn't it. Erich is a sound engineer when he is not making movies with naughty girls like you. I put it on my throat and sweet little Polly becomes the creature that time forgot. Nearly weed myself the first time I used it."

I had to know something. "Polly, why all the funny words? Willy, poo, bum, bugger. You nearly weed yourself and you were beastly to us. I'd have pissed myself, not weed. And I'd have called myself a cunt for doing what you did to us, not beastly. People fuck me in the arse, not my bum, and I blew smoke on Christophe's cock, not his willy."

She slurped a mouthful of ice-cream. "Dunno. Just don't like swearing and the words for naughty bits are all a bit... crude. I suppose I'm just sweet and innocent." She wiped a dribble of ice-cream from the side of her mouth and sucked it from her fingers. "Oops, see what I did just there! Hee-hee!"

Danica laughed. "You're about as sweet and innocent as I am, Pollyanna. And you're dating a porn star, so come on -- you must use naughty words in bed."

Her face was deadly serious. "Oh, I do... in the right time and place." She concentrated on scraping the last vestiges from her bowl, head down.

Danica shot me a glance, then to her pocket. She mouthed, "Here we go..."

Polly wiped her mouth a little more sedately. "Erm, Danica, Keren. I know this is a bit of a stretch given what's gone before..." Her fingers went into her dimples, then fiddled with her pigtails. Danica kicked me under the table. "A bit of an ask. I know I don't deserve it as I've been a beastly girl -- see look, I said it again. But, well... I don't know how to say this, but..."

Danica took her hand. "Yes, Polly -- we'd love to hear you using naughty words in bed. Discussion closed. But first we need to work out what we are gonna do to get your silly little plan back on track."

Polly sat open mouthed, her hands drumming on the table, making the empty bowls rattle. "O... M... G... Little Polly is going to go to bed with the legendary Morwenna de la Mer and Danni Supernova! I'll say it again -- I'm not worthy!"

"Oh, I'm sure you will be, Polly." Danica smiled sweetly as she patted her pocket for my benefit. It seemed she was saving up some retribution for the girl.

We moved through to the living area and Polly broke out a bottle of wine. It was decent stuff, far better than Danica and I were used to buying. It took us an hour and we were into a second bottle by the time Danica's initial idea had been hammered into something approaching a coherent plan. It then took another two hours to make it all happen and if I hadn't known it before, I certainly did then that I would never, ever do a movie that included corporal punishment as long as I drew breath.

Danica still had tears in her eyes as we guided Polly back towards the bedroom. She would be calling Vanessa at eleven the next morning and we had prepared a very nice video of two young porn stars being tortured unmercifully by a clown in a boiler suit to convince her of the error of her ways.

We had already spent enough time in that room making our video to know the lie of the land. Danica was relieved to see that the bed had four very solid corner posts, just perfect for what she had in mind. In a quick break in our movie-making she had also told me what else she had planned and little Pollyanna was in for a treat. She was also in for a little bit of discomfort, but maybe not as much as she deserved.

As Danica pulled her into the room, her pretty face was flushed with excitement. "Ooh, what are you naughty girls going to do with me?"

The answer to that was given by Danica. "Miss Whiteman, we are going to tie you to your own bed, then cavort in front of you for half an hour while you watch. Then I am going to go around this farmhouse and collect a few random objects which we will then use on you as a small form of retribution for drugging us and holding us against our will."

Polly pulled her mouth into a caricature grimace. "Oh poo bugger bum. I suppose I do deserve it, don't I?"

"Yes, Polly you do. Now take off your dungarees and lie down like a good girl."

She began to undo the buttons. "Arms and legs stretched out?"

"Like a starfish."

She stepped out of her dungarees and lay on the bed. "Ooh, I like starfish. Cute!"

"Like you are, Polly. Cute as a fucking button."

We quickly tied her to the bed and she lay there giggling nervously, asking us what we were going to do. I fished in a drawer and soon found what I was looking for -- a long scarf. It stopped her giggling and when she began to make muffled sounds into it, Danica held a finger under her nose.

"One more peep from Polly and Polly doesn't get to say naughty words. Polly comprends?"

This time it was Polly nodding her head.

We put the poor girl through hell, lying next to her, ignoring her completely and losing ourselves in each other as we always did. We didn't do our porn thing, we made love like we would at home and were aware of little intakes of breath and whimpers from behind her gag as she watched on with rapt attention. We relented after only fifteen minutes, more because we were dying to see her in action than taking pity on her.

Danica went off in search of domestic items that could be turned into sex aids. Having seen her doing the same thing at home, I had no doubts she would be a resourceful girl. I was left to have some fun with our former captor, now at our mercy.

"If I take your gag off, will you be a good girl, Polly?"

I took her muffled utterance to be an affirmative.

"Good girl." I removed the gag and she swallowed in air and gasped.

"Arms numb."

I gave her a very stern look.

"Okey-dokey then. Arms just fine. Numb-ish, but tolerable in the grand scheme of things."

"Glad to hear it. Now button your lip and I might untie you."

She sucked her lips in as I undid her wrists from the bedhead and winced a little as the circulation came back. I left her feet tied for the moment. From somewhere down below, I heard clattering and banging and wondered what Danica was up to. Then I heard what sounded like a microwave and began to get very intrigued indeed.

"Right Polly, show me your pretty little lips."

She shook her head, pointed at me, then back to her and put her finger to her lips.

"I told you to be quiet?"

She nodded solemnly.

"Yes, but you can be quiet and kiss me, can't you?"

When Danica came back in we were glued together like limpets and she was a very good kisser.

"Sorry to interrupt girls." She put a tray down on the bedside table. "Need you covered up for a while, Miss Whiteman. I hope Keren hasn't untied you too soon."

Polly turned her flushed face to Danica. "I'll hold the bedrails, honest Danni. I've been a good girl so far."

She reached up and gripped the rails as Danica placed the scarf loosely over her eyes. Danica picked up an ice cube from the tray and popped it in her mouth. She winked at me and counted me down on her fingers as Roxie did in our movies.

On a count of one, I began to suck on Polly's left nipple as Danica did the same on the right. The girl squealed as one warm mouth and one very cold one licked at her stiff little nipples. We had done this many times and worked in perfect unison, matching each other lick for lick, suck for suck and Polly drew in breath, wriggled and giggled under our tender ministrations. She was good as her word and kept silent as the melt water from the ice in Danica's mouth trickled down between her breasts and headed towards her belly-button. It was only then I noticed her tiny signature paw print tattoo just to the left of it -- a trail of three little pairs of paws. I wasn't a great fan of body art, but I had to admit, it looked really sweet and began to wonder if Danica and I could maybe get something discrete and personal done.

I traced the line of the water, sucking it up and dribbling it into her belly-button as she squirmed. Danica passed me an ice cube and I held it in my mouth for a moment to get my lips nice and cold, then closed them over her fat little clit. Somehow she remained hanging onto the bedrails, presumably not wanting us to stop if she broke away. I rubbed the cube along her puffy slit then popped it inside as she gasped and trembled all over.

Danica was now in the process of lighting a long, tapered candle which she held high above the girl's ribcage. We loved wax play and had become quite inured to the hot stuff being dribbled onto our bare skin, but Polly was a novice, so Danica let it drip from a height. She still squealed again as the droplets splashed down and hardened on her ribs and across her tummy. I redoubled my efforts with my rapidly diminishing ice cube and the poor girl was quite breathless.

Danica leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "Have you been a very good girl, Pollyanna?"

A long, drawn-out squeak through tightly clamped lips followed and Danica grinned at me. She picked up what appeared to be a pastry brush and dipped it into a small bowl. It then became clear what she had used the microwave for as she brushed her left nipple with melted chocolate. She leaned forward once more.

"It may have been a dream, or did I hear you say earlier if I was chocolate, you'd gobble me all up?"

Another long squeak ensued.

"Ok, as you said at lunch, you so don't deserve this, Polly. But everyone makes mistakes and it's how we learn from them that matters. So, ready to gobble me all up then?"

She pressed her nipple against Polly's clamped lips and the girl opened them in shock. She began to lick and suck and Danica removed the scarf from her eyes, which were shining with delight as she made little snuffling noises. Danica pulled away and painted her other nipple with chocolate as Polly lay wide-eyed, her mouth open in disbelief.

"I just... I just licked choccy off Danni Supernova. Can Polly let her hands go please because Polly is getting very horny now. In fact Polly wants to fuck Danni and Keren until we all melt. Oh Lordy, this is just such fun! Come on, let's all fuck and make up and get really dirty!"

Within a minute we were all a complete mess with chocolate everywhere and Polly looked like a five-year-old at a birthday party. It was the greatest fun and she was such a naturally giving lover, we all had a very fine time. Polly did say very naughty things in bed and was completely unfazed by anything we did to her. Her cries of joy echoed around the farmhouse as we brought her off together, both of us licking and sucking at her wet little crack while she gave us a commentary that any self-respecting webcam girl would have been proud of.

By the time Christophe and Erich arrived back, we had showered and lay in Polly's bed drinking wine and giggling like old friends. Polly heard the crunch of tyres outside and went to greet him. I heard his voice outside the bedroom door.

"Hey, how's things with Danni and Keren. Not heard from you, hope it's all good."

Polly dragged him into the room. "We made friends. All good, babe. Your message did the trick and they're on our side. Now, I'd love us all to do naughty things together, but we've got work to do, bunny-chops. We need to finish our movie to convince Madame deLaunay, so grab Erich and let's get to work!"

We hugged Christophe and Erich and told them they were forgiven. It was hard work keeping our hands off them, but duty called.

As we went down to the basement, Danica grabbed me by the arm. "Next time Christophe comes on me, I'll not be able to shake the image of him being 'bunny-chops!'"

Four

"Have you reconsidered my offer of returning the girls to you?" The hideous metallic voice reverberated around the room. It seemed completely incongruous to see Polly, sitting in her armchair, a mug of coffee steaming by her side as that voice sent shivers through us.

"Yes, and I still think you are bluffing. There is no way you would do what you said. Despite the scary voice, you are just a young woman-"

Polly cut her off. "I may be, Vanessa, but I have new friends. They are anxious to receive their part of the money I am owed. They are not so easily swayed. I am in their debt now -- I have sold my soul to them in order to get back what is mine and I owe them a lot of money which I do not currently have. I am going to send you a short video that I hope will change your mind. Miss Antonova and Miss Green also sincerely hope you will change your mind, as you will see. Call me back at eleven fifteen sharp and we will talk again. If you are late, for every minute you are over, their next ordeal will be extended by two minutes."

She nodded and Erich sent the video across the few short kilometres to Sur la Mer. I could picture the scene in Villa Alpes Maritimes, Vanessa's summer retreat and where mine and Danica's adventures had all begun what seemed like a lifetime ago.

The video came up on the computer screen we were gathered around and I marvelled at how real it all looked. Danica and I stared into the camera, side by side, bruised faces contorted in pain. Our inside arms were bound together so tightly, our muscles bulged around the rope. Danica's left eye was almost shut, my lower lip split and bloodied. Polly was truly a master of her craft and I had to put a hand to my face to make sure my lip and cheek were not black and blue.

Then we both screamed as a boiler-suited clown raised a long, flexible cane with a thick handle grip and sent it swishing across our buttocks. That was the one real strike we had allowed her and there was no way the screams were put on -- they were truly heartfelt. The green hair shook as the blow landed and the rictus grin on the mask made me cringe. I could still see the mark on my buttocks in the cold light of day and Danica had a raised welt on her right cheek. We certainly would not have been sitting as comfortably as we were had we taken many more blows like that. Given how many we pretended we had been given by the end, I doubted we would have been able to sit for a week.

The next shot was after a cut, which was necessary as the tightness of the rope around our arms meant we were both in severe pain, even after a short time. It took a while to massage life back into our wrists and as we did, Polly began to apply her makeup to our bottoms. I thought she may have taken the opportunity to have a bit of fun, but she was a model professional and went about her work knowing that the real fun was still to come.

The action then switched to close-ups of our faces, the clown visible behind us, raining down blows as we screamed, begged for mercy and cried. It took us a while to get the angle right to hide the thick pillows that protected us from Polly's crazed attack on us. Even though the target area was well covered, I still winced as I watched the playback. After the first agonising blow, it had not been too hard to extemporise and as each successive swish found its mark, we thrashed and tore at our bonds, pain etched on our faces.

As the last few blows landed on Danica, she moaned, pretending she was about to pass out, lying prone and still, whimpering for it to stop, over and over, pleading with Vanessa to help us as her fingers clutched at a pillow that was soaked with her tears.

Finally, the camera zoomed in on two pairs of battered buttocks, striped with livid shades of red and blue. Polly had made up an area from the small of our backs to halfway down our thighs and I found myself biting a thumbnail at what it would feel like had it been real. Danica shuffled in her seat uncomfortably as if she really had endured the full ordeal.

For the first time during the five minute playback, Mr. Monster spoke. "That will happen each and every day you prevaricate, Vanessa. And as an added incentive the gentlemen will not just point themselves at the girls as they are doing here."

It was the last shot we had done when Christophe and Erich had arrived back the previous night. Danica and I knelt, hands tied behind our backs, pretending to shake with fear. We were naked and seen from the waist up, from behind. Polly had quickly added some wheals across our back and shoulders and standing over us were two clowns in boiler suits, erections pointing towards our faces, which were turned from the camera to hide the fact that we no longer wore our makeup.