Sur La Mer - Dans la Merde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was clear from the start it was going to be a fun night and Polly was going to provide most of the fun. She sipped her first glass of champagne saying how much she liked the way the bubbles tickled her nose. I tried not to think how many Euros-worth of bubbles had just tickled her. Then she asked where the menus were.

"Erm, it's a twelve course tasting menu, Polly. They just bring dishes out all night. Just tell them any allergies or no-no's at the start and they'll avoid them, but after that, it's all a big surprise." But not as much a surprise as the bill, I thought. Not for the first time, I hoped we weren't going to be splitting it.

She looked puzzled but said there was nothing she didn't like and had no allergies so was good to go. Then the first course arrived and her face dropped. She glanced at the plate and grimaced.

"One carrot? Is that it? Thought I'd struggle with twelve courses, but if they're all going to be like this, I'll need a burger on my way home. Is it really just a carrot? Not all that keen on carrots. Look, still got it's little green top on!"

Vanessa gave Danica and I a wry look. "Just try it, Polly -- be a good girl."

She wrinkled her nose and poked at it again. "Ok... ooh, it's all gooey. I think it's gone off, girls."

"Try it, Polly..."

"Yuk, ok -- here goes." There was silence for a moment, then her face split into a huge smile. "That's not carrot -- it's delish! Crikey, someone's very clever!"

Vanessa shook her head. "Yes, just the very clever team behind the rare and coveted three Michelin stars, Polly. That is lobster and langoustine purée and the little green top is wasabi and seaweed. There may be a few more little surprises along the way, so chow down girls, coz the food just keeps on coming."

By the time we were done, my mind was in a whirl. I had eaten things that looked like meat but tasted sweet and vice versa and every course was an adventure. It was a complete assault on the senses and everything was utterly exquisite and all I hoped it would be. It was clear Polly was smitten too and I was very pleased for her that in the not too distant future, Vanessa would be making sure that she had the wherewithal to pay for such meals for the rest of her life.

She put down her last dessert spoon. "Not needing that burger. I'll even forgive them the lack of ice-cream. That was yummy-nom-noms!"

Vanessa rolled her eyes. "Yes, that's exactly what the Michelin committee said when they gave us our third star. Brasserie SLM is truly yummy-nom-noms.

We couldn't shut her up on the way back to Villa Alpes Maritimes but at least when Vanessa opened her front door, she fell silent as once more she was awestruck.

Danica took her hand. "Come with me, Polly Pigtails, view's gonna blow your mind."

Polly followed her like an automaton. "Mind already blown. Polly is officially a zombie."

We gave her a few minutes to regain her composure before Vanessa hit her -- and Danica and I - with her next bombshell. We were all sitting in front of the picture window, sipping a very fine Chablis, Polly's eyes still wide in wonderment. A few minutes later they were almost popping out of her head.

Vanessa looked at her. "Miss Whiteman, I have some news for you regarding our delicate proceedings. It is why I asked you to come here tonight."

Polly looked askance. "Oh, right. I thought it wasn't just to feed me not-carrots."

"No indeed. Polly, I have decided I am not going to pay you the money you are owed if we successfully pursue our case against Monsieurs Galliard and Thoreau."

Polly was silent for a long moment. She seemed close to tears and Danica and I looked on in shock. "Oh right. Ok then. All that bother for nothing. I thought we had a deal. If they were found guilty..."

She tailed off and it was clear she was about to lose it again and I wanted to scream at Vanessa. As she hung her head, Vanessa winked at us.

"I'm not going to pay you, Pollyanna -- for one simple reason. I have already paid you." She held up her tablet. "I have taken the liberty of opening a discrete off-shore bank account for you with the people Pierre - and subsequently I - have dealt with for decades." She held it out to Polly and the girl went white.

She could barely whisper the words. "O...M...G... Miss Pollyanna Abigail Whiteman, SLM Account." She held it up to Danica and I, tears coursing down her cheeks. There was only one transaction and it made a twenty-two year old girl and her family exceedingly wealthy.

It took half an hour to calm her down and she was practically bouncing off the walls. She hugged Vanessa, then Danica and me, then called Christophe who was away in Paris on a shoot. He too was in tears as Polly held her phone up to Vanessa and his handsome face was wreathed in smiles.

"Merci, Madame deLaunay. Je t'aime. Merci pour Polly -- tu es tres gentil."

We saw off the Chablis in double quick time and I was feeling rather mellow. When Polly asked Vanessa how she could ever repay her, the woman stood with her hands on her hips and stared up at the mezzanine, tapping her foot on the floor.

Polly looked from one to the other as realisation dawned. "What, do naughty things up there? The four of us, with that lovely view?"

Danica and I took a hand each and pulled her up. "In one, Polly Pigtails. Come and show Madame deLaunay what a naughty little girl you are."

Polly's face was a picture. "Does she know I say naughty things in bed?"

Vanessa followed on in our wake. "She does and she can't wait to hear and see you, so get up them fucking stairs you three and entertain this dirty old voyeur. I want another twelve course taster, got that?"

She didn't say much else for the next thirty minutes, but I almost lost it at one stage when Polly was lapping away at me, her pigtails spread across my thighs. She looked up at me with a wet grin. "Love the taste of your pussy, Keren -- even without ice-cream."

Vanessa was sitting in her favourite viewing chair close to the bed. She winked at me and mouthed, "Yummy-nom-noms!"

We may not have given her a twelve course menu, but we tried our best and each time Polly let out another string of expletives, Vanessa had to bite her lip. After one particular tirade at Danica that ended with her urging her to 'fist my fucking quim you fucking gorgeous little porn star,' Vanessa finally did crack up.

"Oh my Lord, you are priceless, Polly. I think I may have to wash your mouth out with soap!"

Polly turned to her and pointed, her voice a low rumble in a vain attempt to channel her inner Mr. Monster. Thankfully, it just sounded funny, not terrifying. "Maybe try washing it out with your cunt juice, Madame deLaunay." Vanessa merely raised an eyebrow and Polly went on in her normal voice. "Not seen enough yet or maybe just trying to learn from the pro's? Come on woman, get in the game. Never had mature pussy before."

Vanessa rose with a wicked grin and slipped off her dress. "Darling, I was a pro when you were in an IVF test-tube. But if you insist..."

Whatever Polly had intended to respond with was lost as Vanessa unceremoniously straddled her face and sat down hard. She smiled at Danica who lay with her left hand flexing inside Polly, then at me as I lapped at my girlfriend.

"If I'd known it was that easy to shut her up, I'd have done it in the restaurant." Then she squealed. "Ow, nicely Pollyanna -- no biting delicate parts, or I may just close that bank account. Mmm, that's better. Oh yeah, that's better. Fuck... that's much better." Grinning, she nodded her approval and pointed exaggeratedly down between her legs. Again she mouthed the words. "She's good!"

Polly showed she was good in many more ways and we were still at it until the wee-small hours. Danica and I took one of the guest rooms downstairs and left Vanessa and her to 'get to know each other better.'

The next morning, Danica and I sat drinking coffee. Vanessa came down the spiral staircase from the mezzanine alone. We both glanced up wondering where Polly was.

"Had to leave early -- work commitments. Presumably making up young girls as if they have been beaten half to death."

"Yes, Vanessa -- I'm sure she does it every day. So what did you think?"

Vanessa stared out at the Med. "Before she left she thanked me and said I had a very tasty foo-foo."

Danica nodded, chewing on a croissant. "Yup, she does that sort of thing."

"Strangely charming." She poured herself a coffee. "Would you do me a favour girls?"

We both nodded.

"Would you mind asking Christophe if he is comfortable with her joining us. I would hate to do anything to harm their relationship. She spoke so beautifully about their life together. She really is a very absorbing girl."

"And she fucks like an angel and talks like a Vegas whore."

Vanessa sipped her coffee. "That is part of the charm, yes. And the pigtails of course. Got anything planned for today girls?"

Danica shook her head. "Just another day of tedium in the sunshine, drinking wine and making love to an old slapper from Cornwall."

"So that's this morning taken care of -- what about this afternoon? Fancy a little foray into Monte Carlo?"

I could see Danica was almost willing herself not to scream out loud. She managed to play it cool. "Yeah, suppose. Any particular reason?"

"Oh, just meeting an old friend and a pal of his. Goes by the name of Serge. Ring any bells?"

Serge had certainly rung both of our bells and rung them very hard. This time, Danica did squeal, but not half as loud as she did a few hours later on Vanessa's yacht as we finally got to sample the delights of Serge together. His friend wasn't bad either and I wished we had been filming it all when the guys came in our mouths as we rocked under the relentless onslaught of Vanessa's hands deep inside us.

There were many things in my new life that I found almost impossible to come to terms with but walking out on deck the next morning in Monte Carlo harbour in a bikini, atop a luxury yacht, minutes after breakfast was one I literally could not comprehend. I had been in that position going on a dozen times now, but it still left me pinching myself as I looked at some of the other yachts that made Vanessa's pretty damned impressive little tub look like a rowing boat on a park pond.

We lazed in the sunshine, drinking coffee and making our plans for getting Polly on board. It meant a great deal to Danica and I that Vanessa trusted us to do the work. She was seen as our little protege and we were responsible for making the deal happen, although the signing would be with Vanessa in her time-honoured fashion. I was doing a shoot with Christophe in a few days, so I resolved to speak to him then before we approached Polly.

When I spoke to him in our pre-meeting to run through our storyboard, such as it was, he seemed a little surprised to say the least. Over the course of the day he gradually came round to the idea and as we left, he hugged me.

"Go for it -- ask her. Why not? It's given us a wonderful life and although she hardly needs the money now, I think she'd be great. All that sweetness and innocence, then the dirty talk. Yeah, I can see it working. If you and Danni can convince her, then I'm cool with it."

We couldn't afford the main restaurant so we treated her to a meal in the bistro from our earnings for a live show we had done in Vanessa's villa a few nights earlier for a small but very appreciative crowd. The charity auction was a roaring success and the lucky winner was rewarded with half an hour with Danica and I while his wife was looked after by Erich and Nathaniel. We certainly repaid the couple in full for their generosity and Vanessa's pet charities had a very substantial donation coming their way.

It didn't take Polly long to realise the meal wasn't all pleasure -- there was some business as well. "So, last time I dined with you girls, something pretty big happened. I suppose since we're only in the third division restaurant, it's not as big, but knowing you two -- what's up your naughty little sleeves, my pet little pornies?"

Danica snorted. "Third division? Hmph. Just coz you can afford to dine at the top table for the rest of your life."

"Oops, sorry. It was rather yummy all the same. Come on, I think I know you well enough to know something's up. Are we going to roll around in chocolate all night?"

I signed for the bill, suppressing a grimace at the cost. "Chance would be a fine thing. Come on, Vanessa's away in Marseilles on a shoot. We've got the villa to ourselves. Maybe best done there."

I selected a bottle of Champagne from the 'lesser' end of Vanessa's walk-in cellar but it was still probably into three figures. Danica rolled her eyes as Polly did her 'nose tickling' routine once more.

Polly then looked from her to me expectantly. "Well, come on -- spill the beans!"

I took a deep breath. "So, Polly -- you have become a wealthy young lady, have you not?" She nodded. "So are you going to keep working or become a lady of leisure?"

She sipped her bubbles. "I like my job, so I'm staying on. It's sort of part-time anyway -- contract work, so I'll have time to spend some of my newfound wealth. Why?"

"Oh, we just wondered if you fancied taking on another part-time sort of role. Doing something you're good at with Danni and I and a few other very nice people."

Her eyes lit up. "Oh wow, yeah! That would be great, I'd love that."

Out of sight of Polly, Danica blew out her cheeks and wiped her brow. I did the same but metaphorically. We couldn't believe it had been so easy.

Of course, this was Polly and nothing was easy.

"Yeah, I'd love to do your make-up. I don't just do horrible bruises and sore bums. Be nice to make people look lovely for a change instead of making them into werewolves and vampires..." She tailed off at the looks Danica and I were giving her. "Oh poo, that's not what you meant, is it?"

We both shook our heads slowly.

"Oh poo again. If I'm not mistaken, you want Pollyanna Abigail Whiteman to say naughty things at the other end of the camera to where she works now. Am I correct?"

Danica pursed her lips. "About sums it up, eh Greenie?"

"Uh-huh. deLaunay/Rimbeau Productions are always on the lookout for exciting new performers and we have been charged by the managing director to scour the Cote d'Azur for hidden talent. We just stopped scouring."

Polly sat for a moment, eyes and mouth wide open. I thought she was going to go off on one, but she spoke very calmly and quietly. "Strange things happen to me in this villa. I think I may wake up back in my little farmhouse in a minute and find I don't have a dishy boyfriend, a humungous off-shore bank account or two very special, very naughty friends." She drained her glass. "Do you mean it?"

"Yes, Polly - we do."

"But... but I'm just a funny little make-up girl from Surrey with silly pigtails and glasses."

Danica took her hand. "I'm just a funny little waitress from Odessa. She's just an ordinary girl from Cornwall. Chris is just a lovely, ordinary guy from Lyon. We just happen to do extraordinary things together and with other lovely, ordinary people. You can do those things as well, but you'll have to pass an audition, like we did."

She was silent for a very long time, then let out a long, slow expellation of air. Her voice was a mere whisper. "Fucking hell... yeah, ok then."

I smiled at Danica. "I think she's serious, Danni. Naughty words outside the bedroom!"

Polly stood and ran to the foot of the spiral staircase. "Fuck that, come on -- up those fucking stairs now. If I'm gonna be a porn star, I need to start practising!"

Grinning from ear to ear, Danica gathered up the bottle and glasses as Polly raced up the stairs.

She beamed down at us, waving her arms in the air. "Thank you, Danni, Keren. I love you so much. Yay Polly, go girl -- you rock. Polly is gonna be a pornie!" She looked anxiously from Danica to me as we reached the top. "What will I be called? Polly Pigtails sounds good."

"Polly Amorous?"

"Polly Pawprint?"

"Polly Wanna Cracker?"

"Polly Carbonate?"

Danica put the bottle and glasses down and we fell onto the bed in a tangled, giggling heap. An hour later we had drained ourselves and another bottle of fizz and decided on the first option as her porn name. I sent a message to Vanessa.

The porn career of Polly Pigtails begins soon!

Her response was swift in coming.

Oh fuck, what have we done? The world will never be the same again!

Eight

We had commandeered one of the smaller villas at Sur La Mer. It was due a refurbishment so Vanessa had let us use it. Polly had no idea what was about to happen to her, but knew it was something big. It had taken a bit of planning, but Danica was good at planning and with a little help from Vanessa, we hoped everything was in place for Polly's big audition. As with Danica and I, it was a mere formality, but she didn't know that.

We had dressed Polly in a body harness and she looked an amazing mixture of innocence and sheer debauchery. Something about her sweet look and the erotic cling of the leather straps just set me off and I couldn't wait to get going.

Our new friend walked out from the bedroom where she had done her own make-up and she looked utterly gorgeous. Her skill made her big eyes seem even wider and she had said she was going to take her glasses off, but we persuaded her to keep them on. It just added to the appeal. She stopped as she saw something strange -- to her at least -- on the floor in the middle of the room.

"What's the little barrel thing for?" She looked closer. "Ooh, it's got a little pretend willy sticking up from it. Oh my days, I've just realised. It's that thing Keren did all her naughty stuff on -- the smoking and sucking willies and shouting rude words!"

Danica took her hand. "Yes Polly, come and say 'hi' to our best new friend who never says no. I'm very jealous you are getting first go on it, as I've never tried it. There won't be any smoking today -- and unfortunately no real willies. Just two horny little girls helping you to get off. So hop on, my pigtailed friend and see what Sally the Sybian can do to make your day a little better!"

She sat down with a goofy grin on her face. Danica and I each grabbed an arm and raised them above her head. Within seconds, she was tethered to straps that hung down from an A-frame behind the infernal machine.

This time, Danica wasn't so gentle with the nipple clamps and we knelt before her, gazing up at her bucking and thrashing as the machine did it's work as I built up from a gentle tease to a full-on assault. Danica moved behind her, squeezing her breasts, the little weights on the clamps flying as her body shook. She kissed her as the girl screamed into her open mouth and the sinews on her arms stretched as if they were about to snap. I kept up the onslaught, taking it back occasionally then ramping it up as tears of ecstasy made her make-up run.

After about seven minutes of unrelenting bliss, Danica removed her clamps and she squealed as the blood flow returned and Danica sucked on her nipples. We knew she was close and knelt before her as I turned the dial hard to the right. Her squirt was like a waterfall and we kissed as her cascade ran down our faces and I slowly turned down the intensity until it was almost a background hum.

We reached up and released her arms and she slumped down, then crawled away from the Sybian on all fours. Her pigtails trailed in the mess she had made and her chest still heaved from screaming her lungs out. She managed to stand and took a few tottering paces before collapsing on the couch.

Danica bounced excitedly by the machine. "Me, me, me! Danni wanna ride. Come on Greenie, strap me in!" She sank down on the phallus jutting from the top of the semi-circular dome. "Oh fuck that feels good... yuck, Polly Pigtails, it's all wet. You dirty little girl!"