Sur La Mer - Dans la Merde

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all became too much and she collapsed onto the table, sobbing once more. Vanessa took a racking breath. "Fucking hell, you're a brave girl, I'll give you that. Brave but foolish. Are you two really ok?"

We both assured her we were fine. Danica stroked Vanessa's hair. "Apart from what Polly would call a sore bum. That first smack on the botty you saw was for real. The rest were pretend."

For the first time, Vanessa smiled. "Thank God for that, you devious little buggers. Well you needed to get my attention and you got it. Miss Whiteman -- Polly -- I will have these documents checked immediately and if you are correct, then we can then go about seeking redress through the courts."

She shook her head as if in disbelief. "I'll give you a few minutes to gather your thoughts, young lady. Miss Antonova, Miss Green -- with me please."

We followed her outside into the warm afternoon air, leaving Polly sobbing her thanks in Christophe's arms. Vanessa lit a cigarette with a trembling hand and it showed her state of mind that she didn't even bother with her habitual holder.

She looked around at the old ramshackle wooden building. "Better be careful how I dispose of this, I could burn the whole fucking place down. How can someone live in a pigsty like this?"

I shrugged. "Kinda suits her when you get to know her. She's a sweet kid and just wants the best for her family."

She sucked the life from her cigarette and carefully ground it out underfoot. "And I admire her for her persistence. But her and Christophe. Really? I thought that was just part of the charade."

Danica nodded. "Really. Talk about head over heels, twittering birdies. Believe us on that one too, boss lady."

"Fuck, I'm not sure what I believe any more. Seeing you two like that broke me up." She threw her head back and screamed at us. "You fucking scared me, you silly little girls. Seeing you black and blue, hearing your screams." I had never seen her like this -- it had obviously really got to her and we let her rant and rave for a minute or so to get it out of her system. Somewhere down the line, Danica and I would probably need to do the same.

As she subsided, we turned at a soft voice behind us. Polly stood in the doorway. "We've all been scared. I'm so sorry to everyone, but I was utterly desperate." She walked towards Vanessa with a hand outstretched. "I seem to have made friends with these two. Can we be friends?"

For a moment, I thought Vanessa was going to hit her. She moved forward, ignoring her hand and Polly flinched, clearly expecting the same outcome. Instead, Vanessa hugged her.

"Oh, you poor girl. I'm so sorry -- I wish I'd have listened now. Save us all this shitstorm. We'll get them Polly, we'll get the bastards, make no mistake. I'll get on to it straightaway. No bastard takes advantage of my Pierre. We'll make this right, sweet girl and I hope we can be friends. If these two dizzy little airheads like you, there can't be much wrong with you."

Danica turned to me with tears in her eyes and fist bumped me as Polly began sobbing again in Vanessa's arms, her little pigtails looking a bit bedraggled. Christophe came out with an armful of clothing and shattered masks and dropped them on the small pyre across the yard and well away from the property. He set it alight and stepped back.

Polly extricated herself from Vanessa's grasp. "Thank you and sorry again." She walked over to the pyre and took something from her dungaree pocket. "Bye-bye, Mr. Monster." She tossed the throat mic onto the fire as the masks began to crackle and curl in the flames. "Bye-bye nasty clowns."

She took Christophe by the hand. "Phoo, what a day, eh? Anyone fancy a beer?"

I had never seen Vanessa drink anything but champagne or fine wine, but she sat with Polly and Danica and I in the sunshine, drinking Alsace lager from the bottle as we gave her chapter and verse on our little adventure. Christophe and Erich were inside, dismantling the kit and getting rid of the videos we had made.

When we were done, Vanessa glanced at her watch. "Well, that would be a tale to tell the grandchildren I'll never have! Best be getting back. This is a day we'll not forget in a hurry, that's for certain. Can I drop you girls home?"

That sounded like a good idea. It was only when she asked Polly for her two documents that the girl looked reticent. "You have my word, Polly. When I give my word, it is my solemn bond."

As we had done when we saw Christophe on the recording, we merely gave her a small nod each. We had been good on our word that we believed her, and she was now happy that Vanessa would hold her end of the bargain. She went inside and came back with them and handed them over.

"I'll be in touch as soon as I hear anything, Polly."

We hugged our former captor and there were tears in her eyes. "Thank you -- my two fave naughty girls came good for me. I'll probably never see you again, but thanks Danni Supernova and Morwenna de la Mer. You've made a silly girl very happy in so many ways and she'll never forget you."

Danica kissed her on the nose. "Hey, you've not seen the last of us, Pollyanna Pigtails. We've got a hot date with a tub of ice-cream, remember!"

As we left, Polly was bouncing on the spot again, her pigtails flying, waving both hands in the air. "Love you Danni, love you Keren!"

Vanessa drove the short distance to our apartment. I had never been in a car with her and it was almost as terrifying as our ordeal in the basement. "So, ice-cream, huh? A bit of Stockholm Syndrome going on, was there?"

"Uh?"

"You know, the strange and irrational display of affection for your kidnappers."

"Well we fucked her if that's what you mean, with and without the guys. But it wasn't irrational. It was strange, yeah, but we did it coz she's a cute little babe."

"She must have something if Christophe likes her. Looks like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth."

"Ice cubes do, and she likes licking chocolate off Danni's titties. Oh, and she swears like a trooper in bed."

Vanessa pulled up outside our apartment block. "Fuck me, there are some dark horses around aren't there? Right, in you go, grab a set of fresh clothes and make them good ones because we are having dinner at Le Chateau after a nice bottle of some expensive bubbles in the Atrium. Then back to Villa Alpes Maritimes for a cheaper version that fizzes nicely when the bottleneck is inserted somewhere deep and dark and private and given a good shake. You two need feeding up after your harrowing ordeal and I need to be de-stressed. So hurry up, girls -- I feel the need!"

Six

Le Chateau was the middle-ranked of the resort's three restaurants, between the bistro where I had often waitressed when I first started there, and the three-Michelin starred Brasserie SLM. The food in the bistro was amazing but this set a new high for me and once again made me wonder what the eye-wateringly expensive food at the place on the opposite side of the huge glass and steel atrium would be like.

As we ate sublime food and drank fine wine, I thought back to my days as a waitress in Cornwall. Back then, a lifetime ago, I hoped and prayed each night for a release from my life of drudgery, never believing I would be where I was now. As Danica said to me after our session with Polly, we may not be famous to many people, but we were famous enough to some to be kidnapped. We just hoped it never happened for real. I knew I would be dreaming of clowns for a long time but if they were interspersed with Danica looking like a cute little fox, I could live with that. I knew that despite the initial trauma that Polly put us through, we had made a new and very special friend.

If Pollyanna Abigail Whiteman thought she had seen the last of us, she had another think coming. We had plans for the girl -- we just needed to bide our time with Vanessa and strike when the time was right.

Over dessert, Vanessa told us that the editing for our latest movie was coming on apace and the cut scenes we had done looked great in amongst the steamier action. She and Roxie had decided to call it When the Chips are Down and we couldn't wait to see the end product. In truth, with all that had gone on, it seemed like weeks ago, not a mere three days.

The meal done, we retreated to the sanctuary of Villa Alpes Maritimes where Danica and I had first met Vanessa when she recruited us to her cause. A lot of nice things had happened to me in the bedroom on the mezzanine floor, overlooking the Med, the coastline and the distant mountains for which it was named. Vanessa's winter residence, on the roof of the main central building that housed the atrium and restaurants was even more opulent and spectacular and was currently occupied by a well-known Hollywood actor and his wife while he filmed his latest movie in the area.

More nice things happened to us that night and once we had 'de-stressed' Vanessa with some vigorous double-penetration, we lay alongside each other, kissing as her slim hands disappeared up inside us and we wriggled and moaned into each other's mouths as we became her little glove puppets. Once we were nicely cooked, we retreated to the bathroom and squealed in delight as Vanessa shook the champagne bottle between our legs and we came over and over as we drank from our fairy cups and our fingers probed.

The next morning, a lovely local girl called Millie delivered us a breakfast of pastries and strong coffee and left with a knowing grin on her face. She was a couple of months into her induction period with Vanessa and we'd had the pleasure of her company on two occasions, once along with the other 'graduate' that year, a very handsome Italian guy named Mario, from Genoa along the coast to the east.

After breakfast, Vanessa showed us the latest edit of When the Chips are Down and Danica's face lit up as her onscreen-self sank down on Francois' erection for her first recorded anal. She pointed at the screen, excitedly.

"Me, me look! Big fat willy up my bum! First time ever!" Her best gamine grin lit up the room. "Sorry, I mean, big fat cock in my tight little virgin ass. Ooh look, now Greenie's licking my foo-foo!"

Vanessa rolled her eyes at me. "Are you sure that Pollyanna's really not an international criminal. I think she's brainwashed Miss Antonova."

"No, she pussy-washed me." She pointed at the screen, then to her left breast. "See that cute little titty? Polly licked chocolate off that. Can't wait until she sucks ice-cream from my foo... my pussy. Have you got any Vanessa? Can we practice?"

Vanessa facepalmed. "What is she on? Ice-cream at nine in the morning? Sorry, but you'll have to do it in the discomfort of your own home, girls. Now if you don't mind, I have business to attend to and real criminals to catch, so less of this smut and dirty talk. Danni, I'll be in touch about your shoot on Friday and Miss Green, I look forward to seeing you on Thursday for your little orgy scene."

I was certainly looking forward to my little orgy scene as well. Ten of us, the five girls in a variety of fetish gear with the instruction to make it hot, nasty and cum-drenched. Yeah, I could do that. Danica was doing another of her babysitter movies which were proving very popular.

The tide was high, so we took one of the launches back to the mainland and had coffee on the promenade gazing back at the amazing pile that Polly's parents had sold to Pierre deLaunay for a pittance. We both hoped that soon, she would get her just rewards. It was a lovely day, so we walked the short distance home. A few hundred metres from the apartment, Danica dived into a supermarket and came out with a sheepish grin on her face.

We spent the afternoon drinking the wine she had bought and though chocolate chip wasn't my favourite ice-cream, I certainly had a liking for it by the time it was all gone. We resolved to call Polly after our respective shoots and maybe, just maybe, get our final little bit of retribution for scaring us half to death.

My latex-clad cum bath recorded for posterity and Danica's dizzy little babysitter duly ravaged by a horny older couple, I phoned Polly. Vanessa gave us the number she had used to call her during our kidnap and we both laughed as we thought of all the technology she had employed, then used her own phone, not a burner as any self-respecting mastermind would have done. I had my mobile on speaker.

When she answered, I put on a heavy French accent. It was our turn to have some fun. "Mamzelle Whiteman?"

"Oui."

I used my best friend Tasha's new married name. "Inspector Natasha Dubois here -- Le Commesariat de la Condamine, Principalité de Monaco," I had no idea what it meant but had seen it on a plaque on a police station in Monte Carlo and it sounded impressive to me. "We have reason to believe you may have been involved recently in the abduction of two young girls against their will and holding them to ransom. We also believe that torture and forced, intimate sexual contact was involved."

There was silence for a moment. "I think there has been a misunderstanding. That was just a prank with some friends."

"Not the way we understand it, Miss Whiteman. The girls have reported you to us and these are very serious allegations. Should they be substantiated, then we will have no option but to ensure that the punishment should fit the crime."

Her voice trembled. "What crime have I committed? What punishment? I've done nothing wrong!"

Danica snatched the phone from me. "Oh yes you have, Pollyanna Pigtails and nothing less than licking chocolate chip ice-cream from my foo-foo will repay your debt to Miss Antonova and Miss Green!"

Another period of silence followed, then a very quiet voice sounded from the speaker. "Oh, I see. Then in that case, I plead guilty to all charges. Je suis coupable. Mea culpa. Slap the cuffs on me and throw away the key. Please make sure that my sentence is carried out to the full and show me no mercy."

We then had to cover our ears as a deafening screech almost shattered the windows. "Yay, Danni! Yay Keren! Polly loves you so much! Make it a hyoooooge tub of choccy-chip and make it soon!"

It was three days later and by the end of the evening, if I never saw another spoonful of the damned stuff, it would be too soon. Danica and I both felt a little nauseous but Polly was still scoffing the remnants long after we had crashed back onto the bed, fully sated. It was in our hair, on our breasts and smeared down our thighs. Polly scraped the last knockings from the tub and wriggled down between Danica's legs.

"Look at you, dirty girl. Made such a mess. Polly clean it up for you."

Danica pulled a face. "Ever regret starting something, Greenie?" She then shivered as Polly's tongue wiggled along her thigh. "Well, maybe not..."

Once our erstwhile captor was happy we were devoid of any lingering drops of Haagen-Dazs Belgian Chocolate and Vanilla Crunch, we showered and fell into a tangled pile of limbs and slept until dawn.

Over the next few weeks, we were regular visitors to each other's homes and sometimes Christophe and Erich were involved. We were relieved that Polly seemed to have had her fill of rich, indulgent ice-cream deposited in her nether regions and it was never mentioned again.

Despite her loveable, dizzy outward appearance, it was clear she was a very thoughtful, intelligent girl who also shared our passion for sex. We helped to broaden her horizons and after one particularly torrid night when the five of us were joined by Nathaniel, another old friend of ours, we felt it was time to pitch our claim to Vanessa.

All we needed was the right time, which came as we watched the final edits of When the Chips are Down with Roxie and Leonie. We were utterly thrilled with the final cut and left our director and make-up girl under no illusions as to how grateful we were. Once they had gone, we lay with Vanessa and watched it again just for good measure.

Vanessa purred at the final cum-swap. "Lovely stuff, girls. Another winner. I was hoping to see you do something like that soon with Millie, but she seems to have cooled a little. I think we may be about to lose her. It would be a shame, but it has happened before."

Danica was always better than me at winning Vanessa around. I gave her a little nod of encouragement and she pursed her lips. "Might have a ready-made replacement."

Vanessa looked puzzled. "Who?"

Danica mimed waving a pair of pigtails and put her fingers around her eyes like glasses. Our boss looked at her blankly for a moment, then burst out laughing.

"Oh, for heaven's sake -- not pale and passionate Polly! Are you two serious?"

We both remained silent.

"Oh fuck, you are serious, aren't you? Ok if you say so, I'm prepared to take a punt on the girl. I know you wouldn't even mention it if you weren't convinced. I'm not, but you know me -- ever the open mind."

Danica patted her thigh. "And ever open legs of course!"

"Of course. Well it just so happens that I have had word back from the gentlemen who have been checking things over for me on Polly's documents. We are good to go, so I need to see Miss Whiteman to discuss how we are to proceed with our intended prosecution of the guilty parties. Please invite Miss Whiteman to my humble abode on Wednesday next. You two girls will finally get to dine at Brasserie SLM then we can retire back here and you can show me just how appreciative you all are."

We almost suffocated her we hugged her so hard. We were both thrilled for Polly and hoped that justice would be done. I was also made up as I would finally get to eat at the crowning glory of the resort. As we left, Vanessa's voice carried down to us from the mezzanine.

"But no bloody ice-cream, hear me?"

Seven

Polly gazed around the Atrium in wonder, making her pigtails shake. She looked a little awkward in a new dress she had bought especially for the occasion and we reckoned we had only previously seen her in dungarees or covered in chocolate or ice-cream.

She sipped a glass of wine that a few months ago would have cost me my entire earnings from my shift. "Never been anywhere posh like this. Wow, had to get here by boat -- how cool! Thanks for inviting me girls -- it's soooo sophisticated!"

She started at a voice from behind her. "Actually Pollyanna, t'was I who invited you, my dear."

Vanessa wore an elegant dark-green sheath dress and looked sensational. She would have looked sensational in Polly's dungarees, but the dress suited her surroundings better.

Polly looked up in surprise. She had mentioned once or twice to us about things going quiet at Vanessa's end but didn't like to ask. Her reply was tinged with nervousness.

"Oh wow, hi Ms. deLaunay. Nice to see you again. I assure you, Mr. Monster and the clowns are now nothing but ash."

Vanessa sat down and helped herself to a glass of wine. Polly had been so in awe of her surroundings, she hadn't even noticed the fourth glass.

"Glad to hear it, darling. And please, it's Vanessa if we are to be friends." She raised her glass. "So, here's to a nice girly night, eh?" There was no indication of what was about to unfold. She was saving that for after the meal and before the real fun of the night began.

The wine finished, we made our way into the hallowed portals of Brasserie SLM. I held my breath as Vincent, the Maitre'd welcomed us. If he had any qualms about ushering two current part-time employees of the company into his cloistered world, he hid it well. My sense of wonder matched Polly's earlier and she looked like she had just entered Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. Danica was trying to play it cool but failed miserably.

As ever with that island, the view of the coastline in the setting sun was staggering and the décor and ambiance of the room just oozed sophistication and glamour. I had become a little more used to the opulence of this and other places over the previous few months but it still took my breath away.