Sur La Mer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my phone charger from the bedside table and plugged in my phone. When I turned back, Danica held up hers. "My first time with her."

I looked at the screen in wonder. Five hundred Euros from the account of one Vanessa deLaunay. I now knew her full name. Danica scrolled down past a dozen or so similar entries and stopped at another one, this for one thousand Euros. My eyes nearly popped out.

"Fuck, Danni - is this for real?" Then I saw the date. It was the night I had served Vanessa in the bar and her date Serge arrived. "Danni - did that night involve a handsome gentleman called Serge by any chance? The night you came in and collapsed like you'd been hit by Tyson Fury?"

"Hey, I'm Ukrainian. It was Wladimir Klitschko who hit me, ok?" Her eyes went all dreamy. "That was my final audition. It was on another level, Greenie. No offence, but I've never had sex like it. He is a big man in every sense, if you catch my drift, but so gentle and caring. I never wanted it to end. I signed with Vanessa there and then." She kissed me. "I can't wait for you to sign too, so we can start our adventure together." She suddenly looked scared. "You will say yes, won't you?"

I kissed her snub nose. "If she'll have me. I doubt I'll ever be able to afford a villa like hers, but if it means a life less ordinary, then I'm in. Before I came down here, I told my friend Tasha there had to be more to life than what we had. I didn't really believe it until three hours ago." I hugged her tight. "We're in this together, Supernova!"

Her voice was muffled against my chest. "Who's Supernova?"

I tapped her on the head. "You are, Miss Antonova. You're my little Danni Supernova -- a bright, shining star of supercharged energy and love."

She gave one last little giggle. "Danni Supernova. Like it -- I've got my porn name already. Nighty night, lovely Greenie."

She was asleep within seconds, a gentle smile on her sweet lips. I was buzzing and knew I would not be asleep for hours. When my phone had enough juice, I switched it on and stared in disbelief at the latest line on my banking app. Vanessa deLaunay Misc Outlay Account #2 +€500.00

I closed my eyes and thought back to the moment when I told Vanessa I was going to have a cigarette.

I didn't know if it was my one and only chance at what she offered me, but I wasn't going to die wondering. I reached down and opened her cigarette case and lit my first one in nearly six years. I hooked my left leg over the arm of my chair and exhaled a long plume of smoke in her direction, feeling slightly lightheaded and wondering if I had made the right decision. I resolved not to inhale and got on with my evening's work.

I gazed into her eyes. "Ok, Vanessa. Since you like watching pretty girls smoke, I assume you like watching them masturbate. Join in whenever you like."

I started slowly, giving her glimpses of the delights awaiting her, letting out little plumes of smoke that I hoped would turn her on. I let it trickle from my lips as I rubbed myself through my panties and she watched on with rapt attention, now smoking again herself. I ran my tongue around my lips as my fingers dug deep and shuffled forward so my bottom was level with the edge of the seat. For ten minutes, I smoked and played with myself for a woman fifteen years my senior and it seemed the most natural thing in the world. I realised in my sessions with Danica and Robert and briefly Alain that being watched was a turn-on for me -- an aphrodisiac -- and seeing how Vanessa reacted to me smoking, I knew I must be doing it right. The look of unbridled lust on her face spurred me on as I finished the cigarette and began to unbutton my uniform.

Danica and I loved masturbating together. We lay at each end of the bed and gazed into each other's eyes as we worked on ourselves, so I had no issues with doing it, even for an almost complete stranger. For some reason it felt liberating. I didn't have any toys to enliven the scene so I stayed partially clothed to keep the suspense going for her as I fingered myself, making all the right noises, pinching my nipples, cupping my breasts. It took me almost ten minutes to get naked and as I did so, she lit another cigarette and leaned across and handed it to me.

I took it and pointed down below. "Only if..."

I held my breath as she knelt before me, her green eyes blazing. It seemed strange smoking with the holder and I let out a long thin stream again as my other hand gripped the chair arm. It was down to her now -- my work was done. Her eyes never left mine as she went to work, pulling my pussy lips apart and lapping at me with a long, narrow tongue. I blew smoke down towards her, purring in the back of my throat and she inhaled it up her nose as she licked me.

I lost all track of time as her tongue, lips and fingers played me as if she were a master violinist and I was her Stradivarius. I even managed a couple of inadvertent inhales before I leaned over and stubbed out the cigarette.

That was her signal to take it home and I came, both hands gripping the chair arms, legs cocked wide, my buttocks off the seat. I gasped out in ecstasy, lips sucking at my clit and fingers pressing on my G-spot. The finger squirming in my back passage just added to the mix and at last I flopped back down thoroughly sated.

She kissed me for the first time, her mouth wet with my juices. I couldn't get my head around the fact that a woman I barely knew and mainly had called Madame was kneeling in front of me, her face coated in the residue of the shattering orgasm she had just induced in me. I stroked her wet cheek.

"Thank you Madame. Quite a nice little tip for delivering a bottle of champagne. Will that be all tonight?"

"Glad you enjoyed it. I certainly enjoyed your naughty little show-and-tell. And no - it fucking well will not be all, young lady. There is a very nice strap-on lying on the bed upstairs. Be a darling and put it on. I shall be up in a moment."

I went up the spiral staircase, trying not to be distracted by the view or the tingling glow between my legs. The bed was enormous and the double-ended strap-on looked tiny lying there, artfully arranged with the straps in the shape of a heart. I fitted it and stood with my hand on it, wishing it was a real cock, squeezing down on my end of the deal. Suddenly it didn't seem so tiny. I gazed out of the window and hoped no-one on the mainland had a high-powered telescope trained on me.

Then I laughed to myself. Actually, I hoped someone did.

I stood for a few moments, aware that she was behind me, a few feet from the bed. I decided to ignore her and let her make the first move. I stood, gently masturbating the dildo as I gazed absently out. I spat into my hand and slathered it all over, then let saliva dribble out of my mouth onto the toy and rubbed that around also. As with when Claudine had welcomed me, I heard a discrete cough from behind me.

I turned. "Oh, there you are. Thought I was on my own again."

I got my first view of Vanessa naked. Her breasts were slightly larger than mine and obviously had been worked on. Nice fat nipples tipped them and her skin was lightly tanned. Her dark bush was neatly trimmed into a triangle shape, pointing towards the promised land. I looked her up and down and my first thought was that I hoped I looked half as good in fifteen years' time.

Her voice was low and husky. "Miss Green, there is a lovely delicate breeze coming up these stairs from the balcony door, but if you think I'm going to get off on a zephyr from the Med, you have another think coming. Now, young lady -- you have the wherewithal at your disposal to do whatever you like to me -- so fucking do it."

Splendid. Game on. I walked towards her and gauged she was two steps away from the bed. I tapped the end of the dildo against her tummy. "Step back, bitch."

Her eyes sparkled. "What did you just call me?"

"Fucking hell, the bitch is deaf as well." My voice rose. "I said step back!"

She did, her face alive with anticipation.

I closed the space between us. "Again."

"Make me."

I put my hand on her sternum and pushed hard. "Fucking do as you're told."

"Since you asked nicely..." She stepped back demurely, her calves now touching the edge of the bed.

I gave her another hard shove and she tumbled back onto the bed, her hair flying, legs in the air. I grabbed both of her ankles and pulled her forwards until her bottom was level with the edge. With her ankles up around my shoulders, I leaned in and slid the head of the dildo inside her, eliciting a sharp intake of breath.

I gave her my best waitressing smile as I gripped both ankles. "Good evening Madame. I'm Keren, your room service girl tonight. I do hope you enjoy your evening, because..." I rammed the dildo home hard. "Because Madame -- here's some fucking room service you... are... never... going... to... forget!"

Each of the last six words were grunted out and punctuated with a hard thrust, after which I went at her with something approaching a fury. I didn't know what had come over me, but I just knew I had to impress this woman, even if I didn't really know how.

I had never done anything like it -- with Danica it was gentle and loving -- here it was as if I hated the woman. I thought back to my rebel days -- railing against authority and hating anyone telling me what to do. Maybe I was just showing a wealthy, arrogant woman that even a lowly waitress could fuck her just as well as the great and good she had no doubt enjoyed in the past.

Her cries certainly spurred me on, taunting me, interspersed with guttural grunts and moans. "Is that all you've got, little girl? Fuck me, you amateur. Harder, girl. Can barely feel it. Fucking lightweight, give me some cock, bitch!"

It all came out in a stream of consciousness, driving me on as I started to get off again on the dildo up inside me. She called me all the names she could think of as I battered into her, her hand rubbing herself furiously as I went on relentlessly for minutes on end.

Her breath ragged, she put a wet hand on my chin, gripping my cheeks. The words sounded like they were being torn from her. "Fuck... my... arse..."

Who was I to argue with a wealthy guest? "Certainly Madame. One arse-fuck coming up."

I pulled out and slammed home again as she screamed, her fingers a blur. I love anal, but the treatment I gave her would have torn me in two. She loved it, screaming for me to go harder and just when I thought my legs were going to give way, she looked at me imploringly.

"Keren, I'm going to come. Please lick me. I want to squirt on your lovely face."

Relieved, I pulled out and sank to my knees, her legs now trailing down my back. Her buttocks eased up off the bed and I began to lap at her, then as I tasted her salty fluids, sucked ever harder as she began to flood into my mouth, screaming obscenities and scrubbing at her clit with long-tipped fingernails.

Danica had squirted twice but I had never managed it and hoped I would someday. It felt every bit as good as a cum shot as she shook and shuddered and my face and the floor were soaked with her juices. I rammed my dildo in and out hard and came a second time as she subsided. It dripped from my chin into a little puddle between her legs and she pulled me up gently by the hair and we met for a long, wet kiss.

We fell into a tangled heap on the bed and she wiped us both down with a thick towel and lay in my arms, still breathing heavily. "Fucking hell, Keren -- where did that come from?"

"I'm not actually sure myself. Something took me over. Was it ok?"

"Was it ok?" She shuddered in my grasp. "Was it ok? Whatever took you over, bottle it and you'll make a fucking fortune. That wasn't 'ok', it was beyond words young lady -- beyond words."

I was on such a high as we lay in silence, taking a few minutes to come back down to earth, Vanessa stroking my hair that now fell down around my shoulders. She lit a cigarette and held the holder to my lips. I pulled on it, careful not to inhale, and let out the smoke in a gentle trickle into her mouth.

She purred. "Thank you, Keren. It's a little thing of mine as you can tell. A little fetish of mine for many years. Not everyone's thing, but it turns me on. Smoke kissing, cum kissing, sharing the spoils. All part of the fun."

We did it again and it really did feel rather nice. I knew I would never become a regular smoker again, but maybe under the right circumstances I could be persuaded, and these seemed like the right circumstances to me. We shared it in companionable silence then she took my face in her hands.

"You have the right attitude and the right talent, Keren. I'm convinced you can go a long way. I haven't seen you with a man yet, obviously, but I can't wait. You have that naughty girl-next-door vibe. I know you were trying to impress me and you did. That was utterly amazing -- lovely and tender in parts and utterly feral in others. Would you be comfortable making porn? Attending rather naughty parties? Maybe even stage shows?"

I thought for a moment. "Over the last few months, I've proved to myself I'm up for almost anything. I had my first group sex a while ago -- three of us, then four. I made out with another girl and now we're together and it was such a blast for both of us watching each other in action. We both got off on it. Then seeing your face tonight -- it's so exciting knowing something you are doing is turning someone else on. If that audience was bigger, I guess the kick would be bigger as well. So yes -- if the chance arose, I think I would."

That is when she told me Danica had been with her on many occasions and had already signed up. I should have found it a shock, but somehow it just seemed a given. I thought back to her coming in drained and flopping down on the bed and knew I would soon be in the same state. In truth, I was utterly elated she and I were on the same path.

Vanessa stroked my cheek. "So don't blame your pretty little girlfriend, Keren. I swore her to secrecy until you were on your journey. She told me all about your adventures and your rather awkward -- how shall I put it - first contact."

I smiled at the memory. "It was all very strange. I was doing this tug of war with myself -- do I or don't I? She's so sweet and I'm so glad I let her go on. I love her so much. It was hell when she moved here and it was the best moment of my life when Claudine told me I had the job."

"Best moment so far, Keren. From what Miss Antonova said, you sounded like the sort of girl I am looking for - as did she when she first graced this bed. I told Danica to mention you to Claudine -- as I said we're big buddies -- have been for years." She saw a look in my eyes. "Rest assured, Keren -- you got the job on merit. I can pull strings, but not that many. I merely set things in motion, the rest was down to you. You are here because you impressed Claudine and her colleagues. They do not take on amateurs here. I do, but I hone them into ultimate professionals. Now, young lady -- you've impressed me greatly as well as Claudine and you certainly gave me a very vigorous work-out, but it is getting late and I need my beauty sleep and you have a long day tomorrow."

I stood and began to gather up my scattered garments. "Well, thank you for a very pleasant and informative evening Madame. May I enquire as to what happens next?"

"Oh, I'll be in touch, don't worry. After all, I love fine dining, but I also love a nice little nibble at a good Cornish pasty now and again!"

Six

It all seemed so surreal and for the next week I had to pinch myself as Danica and I resumed business as usual. I was back in the restaurant for a fortnight and was wondering how I would have the time to meet with Vanessa when my shift was split between eleven until three and six until midnight.

I need not have worried. I had forgotten that when I gave her my bank details, she also got my phone number. When a text message came in one morning and I read the content, I quickly saved the contact as 'VdeL'.

The message was a single line. Need my Cornish pasty fix. Tasting session, three thirty tomorrow, VAM. Can't wait!

I couldn't wait to inhale her musky scent and taste her either. As I approached the villa the next day, I hoped she wouldn't want payback for my feral assault on her the previous time. Again, I had nothing to worry about. She was already waiting for me in the vast bed on the mezzanine. I made sure my uniform was neatly folded and my hair stayed in my tightly bound pigtails. I removed the blue peaked cap this time and slid into bed beside her.

There was no smoking, no rough stuff -- just a delicious, slow burn of two bodies entwining, enjoying the taste, smell and feel of each other and eliciting little moans and gasps as hands and tongues roamed. I went back to my duties feeling very mellow. I was always friendly with the guests, but maybe my pheromone levels were heightened as my tip jar for the evening was one of my best.

We did the same thing on two more afternoons, and during our third session, she lay stroking my breasts, teasing my nipples with fingers and tongue. "Such lovely, natural breasts, Keren. So shapely, so alluring."

Hers were clearly enhanced -- subtly, but there was a definite difference to the way hers wobbled to Danica's and mine. The skin seemed slightly stretched, almost with a vinyl-like quality. I quite liked it, but never in a million years would I ever have mine done.

As she nibbled, she looked up at me. "These would look so lovely with little bars in them."

I said I had always wanted them but never had the courage. Five minutes later, I was booked into a session on the mainland the following morning. My next few shifts were a little uncomfortable, but I loved them and so did Danica. And best of all, someone else had paid for them. A week after I had mine done, Danica proudly waved her pert little titties at me, now replete with beaded rings in each nipple.

It was when I was put back on room service that Vanessa got her retribution for our first time. She rammed into me with the strap-on until I could barely catch my breath. I was on the edge of the bed, facing the spectacular view, but I saw very little of it. I was blindfolded with little weights attached to my nipple bars and my legs stuck straight up in the air. My wrists were bound to my ankles with Velcro ties. Danica and I had tied each other up a few times, but this was on another level.

The woman was utterly relentless and I came over and over as the long, ribbed dildo did its work. When she rolled me onto my side and squeezed something cold and sticky against my anus, I held my breath. Danica struggled with anal whilst I had always relished it and it had long been my go-to at the wrong time of the month. We were practicing hard -- my nemesis was deep-throating, which she could do with ease, despite her diminutive size. We watched 'how-to' videos and were getting better, but still had some way to go to match each other.

I shivered and shuddered as Vanessa entered me. I had told her I could take it all the way and did not disappoint her. I came, biting the pillow as she fingered me with one hand, her other tugging my weighted nipples until I screamed. It was no wonder she wanted me to have them pierced.

Afterwards, she invited me to demonstrate my oral skills on the dildo. It reminded me as to how long it had been since I had sex with a man and I asked her when it was likely to happen as there seemed to be few if any candidates at work. She was very impressed with my technique, but a little vague as to when I may get to do it next with a live person.

Danica had obviously had sex with men more recently, and on one night off we went over to the mainland looking to get laid but were out of luck. Everywhere was quiet or full of middle-aged holidaymakers, not rich playboys looking for some fun-loving girls to go ape on.

123456...8