Sur La Mer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is your middle name. Usually a good place to start."

"Morwenna."

"Ooh, nice. A bit of mystery to it. Right, you made your debut at Sur la Mer, so therefore I propose votre nom du porn is... Morwenna de la Mer."

It was unanimous and I resolved to spend a lot of time with the lovely Leonie before she went back to wherever she came from. I had a lot to thank her for.

Vanessa held her glass aloft once more. "Again, to the success of the latest deLaunay/Rimbeau production,My Lucky Night starring the delicious talents of two wonderful newcomers to the industry, Danni Supernova and Morwenna de la Mer!"

We hadn't noticed Roxie sneak behind us during the toast.

This time it was Danica and I squealing as the last two ice buckets were emptied over us. It took a long time to get warm again, but boy was it fun!

Epilogue

I take a moment to look out over the scene around me and still cannot take it all in or believe I am now part of this world. The last two years have been an utter revelation and I have to pinch myself when I realise how far I have come.

To think that a waitress from Cornwall could set off on a holiday with a friend, then meet the love of her life and become what I have become is the stuff of fairy-tales. That two horny little waitresses in a French hotel could almost accidentally fall into each other's arms, then into the clutches of an enigmatic, wealthy lady who took a shine to them.

I have only been back to Cornwall once. I didn't bother to go home. When they found out what I was, they disowned me. That was fine -- I should have disowned them years ago. I have shamed the family apparently. Not that they shame themselves on a daily basis of course.

I went back for Tasha's wedding. She and Richard are so happy and they are expecting twins in a few months. Despite her wild youth, all she ever wanted was a good husband, kids and a decent job. Soon she will have all three and good luck to her. She's still my best mate and I love her dearly, and she is so happy for me. She can't watch me -- too close to home she says, but she wishes me well.

I will make my sixth movie tomorrow, with a Polish girl called Kasia and a certain Christophe. We seem to have developed a chemistry together. Danica will be doing her seventh in a few days, with the lovely Leonie who I am delighted to say we have tempted out from behind the camera. We have been giving her plenty of practise recently and I am doing the honours on second camera. Well, a girl should have a few strings to her bow after all. Roxie has been tutoring me and given that she has a penchant for face dildoes, paying her for her expertise is hardly an onerous task.

Danica's diary is getting booked up nicely and a few more shoots are in the offing. I have another planned with the lovely Nathaniel and I can't wait to do my first smoking fetish shoot. That one involves a Sybian ride and some restraints. I'm pushing my comfort zone with it, but what the hell. I've been pushing it for two years now and it is going quite nicely.

With her wide-eyed innocence, Danica seems to be getting the 'young babysitter seduced by an older woman' storyboards. Her last one was a forty-year old teaching her how to blow her boyfriend. Fuck is it good?

My slightly darker looks and my new-found penchant for leather and latex means I am getting slightly grittier stories, as my Sybian scenario will testify. How far I go down that road is in my own hands. As Vanessa says, we will never be coerced into anything.

Danica and I have our own place now and we still work weekend shifts at Sur la Mer. We love the buzz of it, the period feel, the excitement. And after all, there are still quite a few rich friends of Vanessa's that frequent the place and are looking for a little something extra after hours.

We live a couple of kilometres away on the mainland. We haven't got a sea-view yet but if I stand on a stool in the kitchen and hang out of the window, I can just see the penthouse suite in the distance. I'd have to hang on to Danica's ankles for her to see it. Hanging onto her ankles is not usually an issue for me but given the danger of her falling from the second floor and the fact she's seen that penthouse many times from inside and out, it is not worth the risk.

When I open my side of the wardrobe and part my clothes, a picture of Danica's wide-eyed, cum-glazed face stares out at me. On her side is a picture Vanessa presented us with when we moved in. It is taken from my audition with Serge and depicts the moment the first drop of cum hits my left cheek. My left eye is closed, the right wide open and my tongue pokes out from between my lips. My face is contorted with lust and excitement. Hopefully one day we will have a porn wall to match Vanessa's.

I am shaken from my reverie as more racing cars emerge from the tunnel across the harbour, opposite to where Vanessa's yacht is moored. The noise is ear-shattering even at this distance as they swing along the harbourfront and back through the pit lane and up into the town at frightening speed.

Not for the first time, Danica clamps her hands to her ears. "Too loud. Danni no like Grand Prix. Hurty ears."

Vanessa pulls on her holder and gives her a look. "You liked the Grand Prix last night when that racing driver was banging out a few revs on your delectable bodywork."

Kasia laughs. "Don't build him up, Vanessa. He was only a test driver for a team without a single point to their name all season."

Danica pouts sadly as Vanessa glances down at the race on her iPad. "One lap to go, darlings. The race is nearly run. Your delicate little ears will soon have some respite, Miss Antonova."

I chip in for the first time. "Unlike her delicate little pussy."

Vanessa stirs. "Indeed. Very soon, three silly men will be wasting damned good champagne to show off their prowess in driving fast cars. There will be no such sacrilege tonight when the bubbles are uncorked and we begin to show our guests our prowess in a much more pleasant pastime. Let's go, kids -- it's nearly time for Vanessa deLaunay's legendary post-Monaco Grand Prix party!"

There are ten of us. Four boys and six girls, including Vanessa. She is getting paid a vast amount for well-heeled guests to mingle with porn stars and high-end escorts and we will be getting paid a lot of money as a result.

We head below decks and I get changed into my favourite dress -- the one from My Lucky Night. . Danica is in her leather one from the same shoot. I tell her she looks sensational and she tells me I do too.

I take her in my arms. "Love you, Danni Supernova."

She rubs her nose against mine. "Love you too, Morwenna de la Mer. Shall we go knock 'em dead?"

So men and women pay us to have sex with them. So we get paid to have sex with men and women so people can watch us doing it.

So what. So fucking what.

If you don't like it, go fuck your narrow-minded, bigoted selves.

We'll fuck the rest. For a price of course.

So thank you for listening to my story. Keren and Danica's little voyage of discovery. It's been a blast and it is great to know that sometimes, there really is something more out there than a mundane existence.

After all, whether it is on an idyllic island or on a luxury yacht, there really is nothing better than fucking Sur la Mer.

Author's Note

I'm going to see how this one goes first, but I have a sequel planned, based on a few lines towards the end. I like these characters so hopefully they'll all be back soon.

1...345678