Sur La Mer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I next net Vanessa, she told me she had a present for me. "It's on the bed upstairs, darling. I'll be up in a few minutes -- make sure you're playing with it when I get up there."

Wondering what sort of sex-toy she had in mind, I raced up the stairs to find a little blonde girl kneeling on the bed. She wore a tight, black leather harness that criss-crossed her body and my heart almost stood still. She looked utterly sensational. When Vanessa came up and sat in the chair specially positioned for her viewing delectation, Danica already had two fingers inside me and I was sucking an ice cube from her gorgeous, pink folds.

It was a very long night and we put on a show and a half for Vanessa before she joined us. We ended the evening with my mouth clamped to Vanessa's pussy, hers to Danica's and Danica's to mine in a triangle before topping things off with a long, sticky three-way kiss.

As we made to leave, she thanked us and asked if I would be able to see her on the following Saturday. It was unusual as we had never been together over a weekend before, but I had a day off so it was fine by me. Danica put on a grumpy face as we walked back to the staff quarters and only cheered up when the 'kerching' of an old fashioned till rang out within a few seconds from our respective phones. Another few hundred Euros for making love to my girlfriend in front of a hot older woman. What was not to like?

It seemed strange to go to her villa not in my uniform. I walked in through the open door and it swung shut behind me. A voice rang out from above.

"Something for you to wear on the main table darling. Then up here, please."

Ten minutes later, I walked up the spiral staircase to the mezzanine clad in a body harness like the one Danica had worn. It took a bit of putting on, but when I looked at myself in the full-length mirror, I was amazed. It looked and felt incredible. I loved the feel of the tight leather bands of our strap-on around my waist and thighs, but these encircled my breasts and pudenda and went around my neck in a wide choker. There was a cigarette holder in my hand and I couldn't wait to share a smoky kiss with her.

When I saw her lying on the bed, similarly clad, I knew I would be doing more than a smoky kiss. A tall naked man lay with her, his hand in her hair as she worked on him. I stood for a moment watching her with another man for the first time and took in the scene. He was probably mid-twenties, tall and athletic with a light beard, hair in a long ponytail and piercing blue eyes. He turned to me, smiling. I couldn't imagine many men not smiling at what was in store for him.

"Bonsoir, Keren. Je m'appelle Christophe. Enchanté."

I knelt down beside Vanessa. "Enchanté aussi." I took a long pull on my holder and let a thin stream of smoke out over the head of his impressive erection. Vanessa took it between her lips and he moaned as I did it again. Vanessa lifted her head.

"Been dying to see you do that, lovely girl." She took the holder from me and engulfed his cock with smoke and we slowly began to work on him together, teasing and nibbling. When she held him up for me and I sank down, I let out a long, low moan. It was the biggest cock I had ever had and I could feel my pussy lips stretching in a most delightful way. As Danica had done on our first time, she straddled his face and we kissed as his cock and tongue did wonderful things to us both. We then swapped and I squirmed as his long tongue went in deep. It was another long, steamy night and as I sucked Christophe's cum from Vanessa's pussy and dribbled it back into her open mouth, the view both inside and outside the villa was utterly breath-taking. As we knelt up, enjoying our first cum kiss, the moonlight sparkled on the water below and the lights twinkled along the promenade of the mainland.

Long after he had gone, we lay, sharing a cigarette and gazing at the vista and I knew with all my heart that I wanted this more than ever.

The next time with Christophe was even better as I had a little blonde bombshell called Danica with me and we got to share his cum. The look on her face as she sucked it from my pussy, then slowly crawled up my body to deliver it would live with me forever. Luckily, Vanessa took a picture of her on her phone as her shaggy little head popped up from between my legs. It was perfectly timed and her face was wet and a dribble of cum escaped her lips. Her big blue eyes were wide and her hair a tousled mess. It was breath-taking and a few days later, she returned from an evening with Vanessa with a large paper carrier bag.

Her gamine grin was in place, a sure sign something good was about to happen. "Got a pressie for both of us."

I took the bag and squealed in delight when I saw a framed A4 sized version of the image, her lovely, sweet face staring at the camera. We resolved that when we didn't live in a basement and had our own place, hopefully with a view of the sea, it would adorn the wall somewhere discreet along with one of mine. All we had to do now was find a suitable image to go with it.

Summer wore on and the sun shone and the sex was incredible. When another fine gentleman named Erich joined our sessions occasionally, I began to wonder how long it would be before Vanessa made me an offer. Danica had been on board for a while but remained on hold for me. I was still seemingly in my probationary phase. When I mentioned it to Danica, she told me to ask Vanessa myself.

"Tell her you're ready, babe. You've done some amazing things. I told her I was ready. Maybe she's waiting for you. As she said, it has to be our decision after all."

It made sense. The next time I was with her we were alone. We lay naked on a lounger on her secluded balcony, glasses of a very fine Picpoul in our hands. When she shivered in delight as I gave her a mouthful of smoke, I felt the time was right. I slipped an arm around her shoulder.

"Vanessa, this is all beyond my wildest dreams. I come in, we have incredible sex with amazing people, but I still know little about you. I think I've earned the right to a bit more, don't you?"

She burst out laughing. "As you said to me back in May -- about fucking time! I said it had to come from you, didn't I? It has to be your decision. I'll happily shag anyone with you until we are old and grey, but I'd rather you came on board. If you're ready to commit, just say the word."

I sighed. "I'm ninety-nine-point nine percent sure you are on the level, Vanessa. But I need to know more about you. How you can afford to treat what you call this 'little beach hut' as your own for a whole summer. I couldn't even afford a single night."

She sat up. "Ok, Keren -- let's go back in to where this all began, shall we?"

We went back inside and sat in the same positions as we had done a few months earlier. For the first time since I started work at Sur la Mer, someone other than Danica poured me a drink.

She gathered her thoughts for a moment. "Right then - a short, potted history of Vanessa Lyle - as I was then - after arriving on the Riviera some twenty years ago. First of all, I threw myself into the party scene and gained quite a reputation as a girl who never said 'no'. As I alluded to earlier, I unfortunately picked up a bad habit and began to get a little out of control. It is why I insist on a strict no-drugs policy with anyone I recruit to my cause."

I nodded. "Safe with me then."

"Good girl. So, when my funds began to run out, unlike you and your friend who sought more salubrious employment, I decided to get paid for the only thing I'm good at. I soon made a lot of money working for a high-end escort agency but the white stuff was taking over, so I did a short, sharp shock treatment and have been clean ever since."

I told her I was glad to hear it -- I hated my short time smoking pot and regretted the few times I tried pills as a teenager. I couldn't imagine what getting off the hard stuff would be like.

She went on. "I was in demand and I gained a loyal band of men and some women who were prepared to pay a young woman a fortune to do virtually anything they liked. I allowed them to live out their fantasies with me. I told you a while ago I use my holder as an homage to the sixties look. Well, I know you better now and I can tell you I have this fetish because a gentleman saw me smoke after a session of ours, and the next time paid me handsomely to live out one of his long-time fantasies. I had never done it before, but as you have seen... it can be quite compelling."

For a moment, she examined herself as if searching for something. "If I have an off-button, I've never found it. Anyway, I attended lavish parties and orgies and became very well-known and sought after. At one party, I came to the attention of a man called Pierre deLaunay. He was twice divorced and once widowed. He was twenty years my senior and aged twenty-three, I became the fourth Madame deLaunay." A long sigh racked her body. "And aged twenty-seven, I was a very wealthy widow."

That shocked me. "Oh my God, that's awful. So sorry to hear that." She was silent for a moment and I said something I hoped wouldn't be taken the wrong way. "Not wanting to be rude, but - you were in love, I take it?"

She laughed. "A fair question, given the circumstances. I've been asked it many times as have many women in my position. A sadly departed English comedienne once asked the wife of an also sadly departed English magician and entertainer a question on her chat show. "What first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels?" Another laugh. "It wasn't the money with me, Keren. He was handsome, debonair, a consummate lover. He made my friend Serge look like the man who's nose I broke. He was almost an Olympic standard showjumper and raced powerboats and motorcycles. Our parties were a thing of legend around this neck of the woods."

Her eyes glazed over. "Yes, it was love -- but it wasn't meant to be. When he passed, I inherited a lot of his business interests and some went to his ex-wives and the estate of his own deceased wife. They got the more genteel parts of the estate and I held on to a few, but mainly concentrated on the -- how shall we say - more pleasurable enterprises."

I had a fair idea what she meant but wanted her to spell it out. "And what are they exactly?"

"I think you can guess, Keren." She began ticking things off on her fingers. "The escort agencies, the party facilitation, orgies on yachts, sex cruises." She looked at me long and hard. "And of course the high-end pornographic movie and magazine productions, plus the live sex shows for discerning private clients."

I looked around at the opulent surroundings. "Must pay well."

"Oh it does darling, it does. I made a decision then to foreclose my career in front of the camera and go behind the scenes -- directing, producing, picking the right people for our productions."

I sat in stunned silence for a moment. "You were a porn star? Bloody hell is there nothing you've not done?"

She shrugged. "Oh, I made a few racy little features in my time. Group, girl on girl, straight sex, the odd fetish thing obviously."

"Wow, how many? God I'd love to see you in action!"

"Oh I never counted. Must be about fifty. I'm sure you can find them on the internet, but I have a full collection, of course. I'd happily show you one tonight... if."

"If I sign up?"

"If you sign up. Are you utterly sure this is what you want, Keren? It's not a step to be taken lightly."

I stood and bowed my head. "Would Madame please accept the answer of the humble room service girl to her kind offer of becoming a pornographic movie star and escort?"

She gave me an amused look. "She would."

"My answer is in the affirmative, Madame. Sign me up. There's a USB port at the base of my spine. Charge me up and let me go and when I run down charge me up again. I'm ready, Vanessa."

She also stood and took my hand. "Not so fast, young lady. One final stage, then we can sign on the dotted line."

I went all Cornish on her and put on a sulky face. "Always summat else wi' you, in't there?"

"There is indeed."

"What now?"

"Just come back tomorrow at the same time for an audition, that's all. Be a formality darling. A formality."

Danica's final audition was with Serge. Did I dare dream? "Yeah, ok. I've got nothing better to do." I bounced on the bed like an excited toddler. "Keren said yes, can Keren watch one of your porn movies now please, Madame?"

That earned me one of her looks. "Yes, I suppose Keren can, assuming she stops whining." She led me back upstairs and we lay on the bed. She picked up a remote control from the bedside table and I gasped as a huge screen rose from the foot of the bed. It was utterly enormous. She pulled up a file menu and dug down a few levels until she found the required folder.

"Hmm -- sixty four -- more than I thought. Ready for my debut? It may seem ancient history to you given you were probably starting primary school around the time I made this, but it was still in the digital age."

The picture on the vast screen was surprisingly sharp although the title graphics and music were a bit cheesy. I snuggled into her, unable to process that I was going to watch a movie the woman next to me had made some seventeen years earlier.

The title sequence showed snippets of the action to come and introduced the performers. As their names came onscreen, the image froze for a few seconds as the name then traversed a little unsteadily from one corner to the other. Orlando and Geraldine were introduced first, followed by Phoebe and Johnny Longue, both women taking impressive erections in their mouths. Then the screen was filled with a blonde-haired woman working on an even bigger cock. It was only when she flicked her hair out of the way I realised it was her and I gasped as she froze the scene with the remote.

"Yes, so I was blonde for a short while. Blame the white stuff." She held up a hank of my hair. "Wonder what you'd look like blonde."

"A right skank. Tried it once, never again. Might go for a few highlights, but we'll leave Danica to be the blonde bombshell." I tapped the remote. "Come on, let's see the dirty old bugger in action!"

Her name appeared as she froze again, her tongue flicking at the engorged head of the glorious erection. Then the camera began to pan up the man's athletic body and his big, meaty hand stroked Vanessa's hair. She really did look strange as a blonde. As the camera reached his shoulders, she paused the action.

"Care to guess who?"

The chiselled jaw was just visible, the hair falling to his shoulders, a little less grey than it had been in the bar all those weeks ago. I envied Danica all the more and hoped he would also be my final audition tomorrow.

"Looks a bit like some old bloke I saw in the bar the other night. I think he was going to give a randy old granny a good seeing to. Looked a bit desperate for it, so she did."

A bony elbow dug into my ribs. "I'll randy old granny you, young lady -- but she was a bit desperate for it. Serge Truffaut - forty-one and still one of the best - and I'm glad to say still as good a friend as he was back then. Shall I zoom through to our little sequence?"

In truth, it was a fairly standard suck/fuck movie, but the fact that the star of it was lying by my side made it all the more compelling. She was a dervish, all action, and he had her moaning in French and English as he took her from behind with long, steady strokes. After about nine minutes of standard action, he went up between her breasts. I squeezed her left one and pointed to the screen.

"Pre-enhancement then, I assume."

She paused the playback and gave me a hurt look. "Oh, Miss Green -- you wound me. I thought the surgeon's work was undetectable! Now, may I proceed to the money shot or will I have to dig your ribs again?"

I signalled for her to continue and soon afterwards, an impressive spurt flew out from the end of Serge's cock and landed on her shoulder, cheek and chin. The scene faded out with her licking her lips, smiling at the camera and the next segment began.

"Marks out of ten?"

"A strong seven from the Cornish judge. Could have been improved with a bit of cum play at the end and maybe a slo-mo replay of the pop-shot, but pretty damned good."

"Must have read the director's mind!" She wound it on to the end titles where the cum shot was included in slo-mo. "Extra point?"

"Yeah, make it an eight. Can I see another one?"

"No, you have to go home now and prepare for your big day. So not to put too fine a point on it, fuck right off, young Keren. Fuck right off and come back the same time tomorrow. No paperweights, no kinky boots required, as I said.

I stood by the bed and did my best Cornish accent again. It always seemed to amuse her. "Can I get dressed first, Miss. 'Fore I goes home loike. Bit of a shock for guests seein' staff member in the nood, loike. Moight get arrested!"

Her face was a picture. "Yes, Miss Green -- please get dressed... then for God's sake, please fuck right off!"

I dressed quickly and stood to attention once more, tugging at my forelock. "Fuckin' roight off, I is, Madame. Then I'm comin' back termorrer for a roight fuckin'!"

I could still hear her laughter as the door closed behind me.

Seven

"Excuse me Madame, is this where the audition is?"

"The audition?"

"Yeah, the one where the pretty little room-service girl gets fucked into the middle of next week by person - or persons - as yet unknown. That audition."

"Oh, that audition? Why didn't you say, silly girl?" She waved a hand airily at the mezzanine. "Somewhere up there, I think. And don't mess up the sheets. They were only changed this morning."

"Can't guarantee it Madame -- standard of sex I'm getting at the moment I do tend to squirt a lot."

I began to make my way up the stairs when she spoke again. "Oh, I lied about something last night."

"What would that be Madame?"

"The kinky boots. They are required. They're by the bed. Fucking red-hot they are, you'll look great in them. Just don't kick him in the bollocks. Oh and by the way, there are cameras on all four corners of the bed. We won't miss a thing when we play it back later."

I did indeed look great in them, as well as the harness which I found a little easier to put on the second time, plus a pair of lacy, fingerless gloves.

When she saw me from the top of the stairs, she purred. "Fuck me, good enough to eat. Reddish-auburn hair, black leather, lovely little gloves. Can't wait. Those gloves give a different feel on a nice big erection -- nice contrast between flickering tongues and fingers and the slight catch of the material." She pulled up a chair. "I was going to do a big dramatic reveal, but I think you've got this one covered, haven't you? Out you come, Serge -- she watched you last night doing me. Time for me to watch you doing her."

My heart stood still as the bathroom door opened and he walked out in a black shirt and white chinos. He took my hand and brushed my fingers to his lips. "Enchanté, Keren." He turned to Vanessa. "Une vrais rose anglaise."

I hooked a finger into his waistband. "Enchanté aussi, Serge. Maintenant -- viens ici."

Twenty minutes later, I rose unsteadily from the bed, my face, breasts and tummy coated in the most impressive cum shot I had ever encountered. I had scooped up and swallowed a lot of it, but I was still covered in it. My legs were wobbly from a shattering, never-ending orgasm and the stiletto heels of the boots didn't help. There were indentations in Serge's buttocks where I had dug them in, urging him on.

Vanessa sat in her chair in silence, open-mouthed. I made for the bathroom door and was about to ignore her, but the devil caught hold of me and I flicked a tiny blob of cum from my fingers onto her cheek. She never even reacted.

1...345678