All Comments on 'Surefoot 45: Sreenity'

by Surefoot

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SurefootSurefootover 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you all:

For your support and comments and encouragement with my Surefoot stories.

I will be continuing them, while still balancing out my time in the Real World. But I wanted to get this online sooner than usual for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant

An emotionally powerful installment.

Well done.

-Dk

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 4 years ago
Surefoot

And thank you for stories. Didn't pull any punches about getting the tears flowing in this one did you? Squab.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank You!

Thank you for this story of what might be. Thank you for this tale of grief, acceptance, recovery, and love. Thank you for continuing your stories of the Surefoot and her crew!

DJ

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 3 years ago

Ouch. This one hurts for so many reasons.

In am aside note... I feel like you aren't getting nearly the commenting or ratings this story deserves, and part of that comes from being in the celebrities and fan fiction section.

I mean, I get why it is, but the way literotica categories are broken up, it sure feels like some categories' populations are more inclined towards different things. Celebrities and Incest, for example, are filled with quick stroke stories, often not that well written, but that's what does well here.

Sci fi & Fantasy, on the other hand, is where well-written serial stories do very well, and get floods of comments. If I hadn't seen a comment over there that mentioned this series, I never would have found it - more's the shame.

Surefoot is something absolutely special, and is as good or better than any of the long-running stories over there. (And a big part of that is thanks to the choice to write these as episodic vignettes, each as long or as short as they need to be, instead of 150+ chapters each ending in a cliffhanger.)

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

Great story but too sad for me .... I hope this one isn't the only possible future.

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

Also I agree with abiostudent3 . This series really deserves to be in science fiction

SurefootSurefootover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for your comments - I too wish I could have this listed in SciFi, but Literotica has repeatedly turned down my attempts to do so, as it's technically fanfic based on Star Trek.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous