Surely Not Her

Story Info
Could I really be flirting with my wife on a cheating site?
7.3k words
4.25
32.2k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So let's get those traditional formalities out of the way. I'm Sam, 53 years old from the wonderful rural county of Yorkshire in the north of England.

I've been married to Angella for 7 years, having met her 9 years ago. I was widowed following the sad passing of my first wife Amanda (Mandy to me). She'd fallen victim to cancer aged just 42, leaving me & our 4 year old daughter Jessica absolutely devastated. I was broken following Mandy's death but delivered on a bedside promise to keep living, not grieve forever & make Jessica's childhood as happy as I could.

Two years after Mandy's passing I met Angella. We met at the PR launch of a new wine bar & bistro in York. I'd gone there with some friends & she was head of the PR team doing lots of meeting, greeting & flirting, especially with me. She was a divorcee having been cheated on by her husband of twenty odd years, completely out of the blue. It had hit her hard to be cast aside for another woman & left her bitter towards any man who had been caught cheating. Actors, sportsmen, politicians.... she berated them all. I found it bizarre that any man would cheat on her as she was an extremely attractive, elegant lady who knew how to dress & took great pride in herself.

I too was anti cheaters. I'd worked for 30 years as a police officer & witnessed too many of my police colleagues risk & then lose their happy lifestyle for the sake of casual sex or an affair. Why they thought the grass would be greener on the other side was a complete mystery to me. Their stories were always the same, meet their real soulmate, leave the wife & kids, get stung financially in the subsequent divorce, then wish they'd not left in the first place. I had little or no sympathy for them when they wanted to share their woe's with me. It wasn't by choice that I wasn't with my first wife, she'd been taken from me by cancer. They had made a conscious decision to leave what they had & they were now miserable. My misey was enforced & I resented that.

I never stopped thinking about Mandy, even after I had met Angella. I would get sad from time to time when Jessica asked about mummy but Angella was very good with her & they became close. I lilked being our little unit but Angella always felt like she was being compared. Maybe subconsciously I did compare but never said anything. In my experience, women have a sixth sense about these things & I have to admit that Mandy was my true 'the one' but I love them both albeit in slightly different ways. Note I say love rather than loved as I will always love the memories of Mandy & love Angella dearly.

I retired as an officer aged 49 & initially took some time away from any kind of paid work to do some DIY, travelling, playing golf & cycling before deciding that I'd had enough me time & needed to find a job. I tried a few things but ultimately went back to the police but this time as a civilian. It was also about the same time that I began to notice some changes in me, physically & emotionally.

Physically I didn't feel right. I lacked energy & went from a passionate lover to a 'not tonight' bore. I had no libido whatsoever & had no idea why things had changed. Could it be the sudden lifestyle change since retirement? Whatever it was, it was getting me & Angella down.

Out of the blue one day, Angella came straight out & asked me, "Are you seeing someone else?"

"What?" I said, "Why would you think such a thing?"

"Because you don't show any interest in me!" she said forcefully. "And we haven't made love since you retired!"

I was completely taken aback but she was right. We hadn't been intimate in months & I was doing my usual thing of putting problems on the shelf when I couldn't deal with them. I put my arms around her & burst into tears before quicky assuring her that I had not been cheating on her. I then sat her down & listed all the things about me which we're worrying me. No libido was one thing but I was also feeling like I was loosing strength in my legs & tripping up way too often. There were times when just walking to the shops was like I was drunk, my legs just not doing what my brain was begging them to do. We hugged again & agreed that we needed some medical intervention.

The appointment with the neurologist Dr Brown was arranged & he gave me a thorough examination of coordination, reflexes & balance before he sat back in his chair, removed his glasses & asked what we thought might be the problem. Angella was quick to say that we hadn't been thinking that far ahead but I had already been consulting Dr Google & came out with it...

"I think I've probably got either MS (Multiple Sclerosis) or even worse MND (Motor Neurone Disease)." I knew the outcome for either was bad but was almost hoping I had MS as I knew the enormity & inevitability of MND.

Dr Brown was brilliant. He smiled, & gave me a comforting look. "There's something, but it's neither of those & I'm fairly sure it's an issue in your spine causing a problems with your nerves."

I held my face in my hands & burst into tears. I just about managed a thank you.

"Lets get an MRI scan sorted & decide how we're going to fix you," he said.

I was so relieved & when I eventually got the diagnosis of an arterial abnormality putting pressure on the nerves in my spinal cord, the necessary operation was already being scheduled. Three weeks later the operation was done & I was home a week later, in lots of pain & discomfort but glad I'd acquainted Dr Brown. Had I not sought help, it transpired that I would have been a paraplegic within 6 months.

The recovery was really hard & took its toll on us all. But given time, slowly building up my strength & not rushing things I got much better. I was told that the operation had been successful but that it couldn't fix all of the damage already caused to my nerves so I'd have to just accept not being able to run or cycle as fast as I used to. I was just glad to not be using a wheelchair & I was determined to get as close to my old self as was possible.

The other thing which was put right was my libido. Some blood tests revealed a non functioning pituitary gland so my body wasn't producing testosterone like it should. Easily fixed with an injection every 10 weeks..... result! Life could now get back to normal, or so I thought.

I talked to Angella & said that I was feeling man again & wanted us to try to regain our sexual sparkle. She seemed a little uneasy & said that shed not had any urges herself for some time. She said that the menopause was taking it's toll on her & that she didn't feel sexy anymore. I reassured her that I found her very sexy but said that I understood & was happy for her to adjust to post menopausal life but that we could ask her Dr for help. We agreed to give it time & see how things went.

As time passed on I found myself wanting her more & more. I remembered how we'd enjoyed sex not that long ago & I was finding her increasingly attractive. I remembered back to our first intimate night together when she had been blown away by my love making skills.

"My god!" she'd exclaimed, after I'd gone down on her, licking her clit & lips for what seemed like hours to her, but was probably about 20 minutes during which time she'd climaxed twice, the second being her first ever 'wet' orgasm. We'd decided to stay at a really posh hotel for our first romantic night away together & the four poster bed was particularly opulent. Laid on the enormous bed, she was still wearing her little black dress which I'd hitched up to her waist so that I could see her gorgeous mound hidden only by a very skimpy see through black thong. I slid my hands along her thighs until they got to the black string like sides of her thong & started sliding it from her as she raised her bum slightly to help me reveal her beautiful pussy. She knew I was going down on her but had no idea how she would ultimately react. I've always really loved eating pussy & this was one meal I was going to thoroughly enjoy. Slowly caressing her engorged clit gently with my tongue I listened to her muffled moans & gasps as her sweet juices began to flow. Still focussing my tongue on her clit I inserted a finger into her warms & very wet pussy & began feeling for that magical G spot. As her boddy gave an involuntary shudder & she let out a gasp I realised my finger had located the target. I licked & massaged until she uttered in a low husky voice that she was cumming. Her whole body stiffened as that first climax hit her but for me that was just the start. As her body relaxed slightly I pushed for the grand finale. One finger became two & I increded my rhythmic frigging while still licking that dripping wet clit. I could feel her climax before it even arrived & when the squirting commenced it was like a racing driver spraying their Champagne to celebrate the victory. This was my victory. Nobody had managed to pop Angella's Champagne cork before & I knew she would never be the same sexually again.

"I didn't even know I could do that, what did you do?" she said after that first ever 'squirting' experience.

I just looked into her eyes & helped her to her feet. She was still trembling but I held her for a little while before helping her out of her dress & unclasping her bra. I slowly eased her back onto the bed & without any prompting she spread her legs & started touching her clit, moving her fingers in a gently circular motion. I undressed without taking my eyes from hers before easing up to her & positioning my hard cock as it slid into her beautiful warm hole. I simply fucked her missionary style into complete submission. Her pussy was so wet & the contorted expression on her face told me all I needed to know. Her ex husband hadn't been a great lover & at 45 years old she was experiencing what great sex really felt like. It was her sexual awakening & she was grateful but angry that it had taken her so long to find it!

"Oh my god Sam, that was absolutely amazing. I've never had a lover like you before. Thank you!" Then she began to cry. I'm not sure if it was because of what she realised she'd been missing out on or sheer elation. It didn't matter, I hadn't finished!

"Don't thank me Angella, and in any case we're not finished yet. Turn over & point that gorgeous ass in my direction," I demanded.

She gave me a very brief slightly shocked look but that quickly changed into a cheeky& not very innocent smile. She did as I asked & I fucked her doggy style until I was just about ready to explode. She could obviously feel the inevitable & turned her head towrds me.

"Now Sam, please." she pleaded. "I want to feel your cum inside me, I can't wait any longer!"

I was happy to oblige & I have to say it was probably in my all time top five fuck finales. It was so intense that I had to hold onto her waist again to steady myself. My thighs were visibly shaking for at least a whole minute after my climax, like an electric current was passing through my body.

That first time we made love still stays in my mind & makes me blush when I think about it. But it was almost seven years ago & seemed like a world away from where we were now.

Our sex life was fantastic up until my spinal abnormality & pituitary malfunction had taken their toll on me. Angella loved sex. There were times that she would be waiting for me when I finished a late shift, wearing the sexiest lingerie from Victoria Secret or Ann Summers. She would almost pounce on me when I got home & one particular occasion she was stood at the door wearing nothing but white hold ups & a smile. She'd even shaved her pussy completely & I could see how engorged & swollen her lips were.

"Now Sam! she urged. "No time for supper, you get to eat me as a treat tonight!"

She lead me into the kitchen & sat herself up on the breakfast bar next to a selection of sweet syrups & dips including honey, Nutella, yogurt & whipped cream. She spread her legs wide apart & opened her lips so that I could see her own sweet syrup forming.

"Starters sweetie," she said as she pointed to her pussy. "Angie cream to get that tongue going, then it's all the remaining couses in any order you like."

It was amazing for us both as one dip at a time she would smear it from her clit to her pussy lips & ease me down for each delicious course. By the time we got to the dessert course, the whipped cream, she was oozing 'Angie cream' & the two mixed together tasted heavenly. We then had a wonderful night of sex, combining making love with vigorously fucking one another. It was up there with the best sex ever for us both & we giggled about for weeks afterwards.

So back to present day, well six weeks ago to be precise. We were getting on fine, or so I thought, spending time together, watching TV, going for walks & we'd recently returned from a short break to Scarborough. While watching a documentary on C4 about unusual couples & their bizare sexual fetishes, a feature came on about a well known cheating website. It was that website which had inadvertently leaked personal information of its members in the USA much to the embarrassment of many hundreds of people. I commented on how those cheaters had got their just deserts & we laughed about how they would have tried explaining their membership to their wives & husbands.

A couple of days later while I was flicking through one of the well known porn sites, the same cheating site popped up. I have to admit to being curious so I logged on. I was intrigued to see what the women had to say by means of their 'advertisement' (the site called it a profile) so I created a completely fake account. It was initially free to set up but if I wanted to send any messages I would have to buy some very expensive tokens. I had no intention of doing anything so skipped that part. I did however, now have access to the profiles & blurred pictures of a variety of women & some of the things written were quite explicit. Others were housewives who were bored & looking for excitement while some were just singles looking for partners. I did wonder why a single woman would choose this particular site rather than say Tinder or POF or any other of the regular on line dating sites. The other thing I discovered was that while men had to pay for full membership, women could join for free. A little unfair in these times of equality I thought.

I created Ben, 45 years old (ok so I knocked a few years off) married but bored & wanting a regular meet up for sex affair. I was happy to travel but only wanted no strings attached fun as I didn't want to risk my marriage. It was a fairly vanilla description but I only really put some basics down as I didn't expect or want any messages.

I looked at all the profiles & there were hundreds so I narrowed the search down to women within 50 miles of me (I used Leeds for my City as it was only 20 miles away). I also included an age spread of 40 - 60 to see how many it would highlight. There were 35 would be female cheaters within a fairly small radius. I was surprised but found it fascinating. I read through them all. Of particulat interest was 'Dogging wife 51' from Leeds. Her profile read....

'Hi, I like to fuck. I like it in my pussy, ass & mouth. If you are 8 inches or more, send me a dick pic & if I like the look I'll invite you roung to fuck me in front of my handcuffed husband.'

That was it. No description of her, no mention of hobbies, no mention of the age of the men she wanted. I was quite amused by 'Dogging wife 60's confidence & boldness. Surely no man would go for something so explicit I thought. What kind of women go on here I thought?

But some of the adverts portrayed far more normal people. Lots of women were actually praising their husbands & making it clear that they wouldn't do anything to jeopardise their marriage or lifestyle. I actually felt empathy for these ladies as they all said the same thing. They were missing intimacy & feeling wanted or desired. I empathised with them because I knew what it was like to love someone but also crave intimacy. In essence, like me they were in loving marriage's but lacking sex. I couldn't condone their wish to cheat but I also understood their pain & frustration.

As I flicked through the members I came to 'Lonely Christine 55'. She was from York & loved her husband but wasn't in lust with him anymore. She enjoyed his company but loved him more as a brother than a lover & wanted someone to ignite her passions. Two things immediately hit me about this profile. The first was that she was from York as our village is on the outskirts of this particular city. The second was her name, as Christine is Angella's middle name. Must be coincidence I thought or should I say hoped. Then something else struck me. Why had the site popped up when I was watching porn? I'm no computer expert but I knew some sites tracked IP addresses. Had it popped up because someone had been looking at it from our IP address? My mind was now putting 2+2 together & making 5.

I initially did nothing. I didn't dare message Lonely Christine 55 for fear of what she might reveal but I had a sick feeling & felt that I needed to know. I remembered how Angella had asked me if I was cheating when I'd been through my zero sex drive phase, pre diagnosis. If I was okay with her asking me, surely she would be okay with me asking her the same question, right? Wrong!

So there we were, sat watching TV. Jessica was in her room talking with her friends on instagram or something so it was just us two.

"Angella, can I ask you something & please don't be angry?" I said nervously.

"Sure darling, you can ask me anything," she replied softly. "I've sensed you've had something on your mind this evening."

So I came straight out with it, "Are you, or would you ever cheat on me?"

Her reply was swift & to the point, "Fuck Sam, where the hell did that come from?"

"It's just that you don't have any interest in me these days. Do you still find me attractive?"I asked.

The slight pause before she answered made me fear the worst but then she said, "Of course I do. You are still a very handsome man." Unfortunately this was followed by the statement every man dreads in this situation. "It's not you, it's me."

We shared a hug & she told me that I had nothing to worry about. She was going to make that Drs appointment we'd spoken about before & was sure there was something that could prescribed to help reignite her passion fires. She suggested we go to bed & we did. As we settled down to sleep we adopted our usual position, me spooning her with my arm around her breasts, lightly cupping but not fondling. After about five minutes she turned her head slightly & whisperd for me to lay on my back. As I rolled onto my back she turned herself towards me & put her hand around my cock. It didn't take long for me to get hard as she gently started to rub up & down on my stiffening shaft. I then felt her tongue licking the tip just as I could feel a few drips of pre cum escaping my little eye. Then her warm lips took my end into her luxurious mouth, sucking gently as she lowered herself as far as she could go. This felt so amazing, Angella hadn't blown me for well over a year but she hadn't lost any of her skills in that time. She caressed my balls & then started tickling my ass hole. This really took me by surprise as ass play had always been off our sexual menu. She lifted her mouth from my cock & whispered, "I love doing this for you" before sucking her finger, coating it with her saliva & putting it straight back on my asshole. It really did feel amazing & I wasn't complaining. She went back to the sucking & speeded up her head bobbing motion.

"Oh shit Angella! You're going to make me cum sweetheart. Im almost there!" I said.

Angella liked giving head but was never a cum in mouth lady so I always used to warn her so that she could withdraw & allow me to cum on my own tummy or groin area. Not this time, she just continued until I couldn't hold back any longer.

12