Surely Not Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Christ Angella." I warned. "I'm cumming, right now sweetie, I'm cumming!"

Then my climax exploded into her willing mouth & she continued sucking for all she was worth. I couldn't believe what was happening. Angella who'd had no interest in sex recently & didn't ever taste cum had just devoured an enormous load of spunk without even a hint of surprise or disgust. As I felt my last spurt leave my cock I heard & felt her swallowing the whole lot. She lifted off momentarily only to take my cock back into her mouth & began sucking the last few drops from me. She looked me in the eyes & gave me the most lustful smile.

"How was it Sam?" she asked, knowing the answer already. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did!"

What could I say other than, "Fuck Angella, that was mind blowing, but why the sudden change? You've never done that before & you even swallowed!"

She just kissed me on the cheek & said goodnight. And that was that. No explanation at all & whilst thoroughly satisfied I couldn't help wondering what had made her suddenly become a blow job vixen. I slept well nonetheless.

Next morning was like nothing had happened & there was no discussion about my amazing goodnight oral treat. Angella went to work & I played my Thursday morning round of golf with the boys I knew at the club. When I got home I was feeling really horny. I'd been reliving that blow job in my mind all morning & my round of golf had suffered for lack of concentration. I logged onto the iPad, engaged private browsing & went onto the cheating site. To my amazement there was a little pink dot indicating I had a message. I looked & was shocked to see it was from Lonely Christine 55. It read....

'Hi there, I can see that you have recently viewd my profile, thank you for looking. I like your profile but would love to know more about you. Seems we live fairly close to each other. I'm married but looking for some NSA fun with a younger man. I don't want to ruin my marriage as my husband is a good man but I need sex & he just doesn't turn me on anymore. Do you think you could make me wet Ben?'

I wasn't sure what to write so I kept it simple & thought I'd be clever by throwing in a few fishing hooks. Because she had messaged me I was able to reply without spending any money so I wrote...

'Hi Lonely Christine 55. Thank you for messaging me. Sorry to hear that your husband doesn't do it for you. Is he much older than you? I'm a retired police officer. What do you do for a living? Yes I'd love to make you wet.'

And with the press of a button, off the message went. I didn't get a reply straight away but it was only early afternoon & I assumed that most people would be busy during the day.

Angella arrived home as normal & gave me the usual peck on the cheek greeting as she came in. I said I'd prepared a casserole for tea & did she want it now or later. She said later because she had a bit of work to do on her laptop & also wanted to shower before we ate. We had an utterly uneventful evening. Jessica sat with us for a while before going to bed & we also went up to bed at our usual time. There was no repeat performance tonight, just hugs & sleep.

Angella left for work as usual so I went straight onto the ipad. Sure enough, Lonely Christine 55 had replied....

'That's too bad Ben. My husband is an ex-police officer & I couldn't risk meeting someone who he might know. It's a pitty because my pussy is aching for some cock & you sounded perfect.'

If proof were needed I thought, that was surely it. Think outside the box Sam! Then it hit me....

'Hi Lonely Christine 55. Yes it is a shame but I was an officer in the Met. I worked all my service in South London so doubt I will ever have worked with your husband. Is your pussy really hungry for cock because I really need a good fuck. Do you have any pictures to share? Ben x'

The next day she had replied.....

'Ben that's great & no, my husband wouldn't have known you at work. I'd rather not say what line of work I'm in, hope you understand. Yes I need cock & yours sounds like it could sort this aching pussy of mine. I do have some photos but I'll only let you see them if I can see yours. TBH Ben I don't care what you look like so we can share photos, or just take a chance & meet to fuck. And just so you know, Christine isn't my real first name but it is my middle name. Lets meet & fuck Ben, let me know when you're available.'

My heart just missed several beats as I read it. This is 99.9% my Angella. The woman who after being cheated on, who had hated anyone who was a cheater too was now going to be one herself. Hell, this might not even be her first fuck meeting she was planning. Maybe she'd learned her new liking for the taste of cum by performing on another man! How could she do this to me? Why was I suddenly not good enough for her? Why would she risk losing her husband & step daughter?

I was still staring at the iPad when Jessica came home from school. She asked if there was something wrong as I looked sad. She asked if I'd been up to my old tricks of looking on the iPad at old pictures of me, Jessica & her mum & got depressed so I took the easy option & said yes.

"Don't worry dad," she said. "Mum would want us to be happy & Angella is lovely, I know she'd approve." The irony of her words made me feel even worse but I managed to compose myself. How was I going to deal with this?

I decided that I needed to confide with one of my old police friends, Mike. We'd been deployed on many jobs together on the force including the Bradford riots in the early noughties & I trusted him more than anyone I'd ever worked with. He was gobsmacked when I told him. He was still giving Angella the benefit if the doubt saying that it probably wasn't her, after all lots of women had Christine as a middle name & her husband could have been from any of the constabulary's in Yorkshire. Even if it was her, it could be just dirty, flirty talk & that just because she suggested meeting for sex it didn't mean it would be anything more than an online fantasy. Lots of people he said, talk about it but don't actually go through with it. He compared it to us men watching porn & fantasising about the models.

Mike agreed to work with me again on this particular covert investigation. Angella had never met Mike so wouldn't suspect anything if he pretended to be the 45 year old Ben. He was actually 52 but my Angella was 59 so they would both be guilty of age deception. We borrowed a covert button camera & audio link equipment ready for the rendezvous. Mike would meet Lonely Christine 55 while I watched & listened remotely in his car parked nearby. All that was left was for me to set up the sex meeting.

'Hi Lonely Christine 55. Yes, lets meet & fuck. My cock is hard for you & I hope your pussy will be wet for me. I've got a room booked at the Travellodge on the A64 outside York for this Friday. See you at 10am if you can make it.'

I knew she would be able to make it as she has every other Friday off. Sure enough came the reply...

'See you there. I'll be wearing a long grey coat & I'll have my brown Mulberry handbag. See you outside reception at 10. Not walking in on my own. Too embarrassing. How will I know you?'

I immediately replied.

'Dark hair, 6 feet tall, black leather biker jacket & jeans. I'll bring the condoms.'

And with the press of the send button the trap was set.

I was nervous to the point of feeling constantly sick for the next two days. Angella was acting normal but knew something was wrong with me. She kept asking what was wrong, had she done something to upset me, was it something with Jessica? I played things down but inside my guts were constantly churning. I was dreading Friday like the condemned man dreads his execution day. I couldn't sleep Thursday night & was dreading watching Angella drive off on Friday morning for her cheating fuck session. I still hoped I'd read this wrong & that it was still just coincidence. Angella came looking for me during the night & found me crying in the kitchen. She put an arm round me & begged me to tell her what was wrong. I really wanted to tell her what I was 99.9% sure of but I needed to know for certain. Telling her what was planned for Friday would have given her the chance to deny everything & I would have had no proof but a lifetime of suspicion to live with. So I said I'd had a bad dream that I was going to lose her in the same way I'd lost Mandy all those years ago & it had seemed so real. She told me to stop being silly & come back to bed. I said I'd follow her back up but chose to sleep on the lounge couch instead.

I was awke by 7:30am & made sure Jessica had everything for school before she caught her bus at 8:30. Angella came down already dressed in jeans, heels & a tight fitting sweater that really emphasised her still very trim body.

"You look nice," I said. "Are you going out somewhere?"

Casually she replied, "Didn't I mention to you that I'm meeting the girls for a bottomless brunch today?"

"No, Im sure I'd have remembered," I replied.

"Oh well, no harm done. Are you golfing today?" she enquired.

"No love, but I do have somewhere to go, I'll tell you about it when I see you later."

"Oh, okay, well erm bye then," was all she said.

I got a hug & a kiss on the lips followed by, "I love you Sam, forget your bad dream, they never come true."

Well I believed mine was about to!

I phoned Mike to tell him that Angella had left & he came to pick me up. We still had plenty of time to set things up but I was so nervous that he had to pull over so that I could vomit at the roadside. Mike gave me some water & off we went to the motel. The equipment was simple, just a small laptop & an earpiece for me. Mike got out of the car & walked into lobby before asking the receptionist where the bar was. He then came back to the car to confirm that the equipment was working. I said I'd seen everything & heard clearly what had been said by him & the receptionist.

Then it hit me. We had no plan of what was going to happen when she arrived to meet him. Obviously there was no room booked but Angella wouldn't know that so after the initial meeting what was going to happen? We agreed that Mike would suggest a dutch courage drink at the bar & I would then have time to walk in & confront them. Mike would play innocent & leave us to whatever row, argument or discussion followed but not reveal that he was in on the deception. I wanted to see if she would come clean without me having to reveal what I actually alredy knew.

At 9:50 am Mike walked from the car & waited outside the main entrance for Lonely Christing 55 to arrive. And then I saw the car pull onto the car park. It was Angella's Audi & I watched her walk nervously over to Mike. By now I was watching the laptop & waiting for her to speak. How I didn't vomit again I still don't know.

She walked over to Mike, gave a nervous smile & gingerly asked, "Is it Ben?"

Mike replied, "It is, & you must be Lonely Christine 55?"

I could see that far from the confident persona of her online profile she was in fact a nervous wreck. Mike followed the script & asked if she would like a coffee in the bar or even something a little stronger despite it only being 10 am. She nodded & off they went to find a seat aroung a small table. Mike started to ask what she would like to drink & she asked for an Irish coffee. They both sat in nervous silence before their drinks arrived & thenAngella spoke.

"Ben, I'm afraid I won't be able to go though with this."

She looked at Mike & on my monitor I could see that there were tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I never actually intended meeting anyone & I've even messaged you today asking for you not to be here. I can see on the App that you haven't read my message & I wouldn't be so cruel as to just leave you here. That would have been unfair & you seem nice so can I explain please?"

Mike asked her to go on but she burst into tears. He gave her a tissue & after she composed herself she slowly began to speak again.

"I went on the site out of curiosity. I liked talking dirty & openly about sex. I was interested in how a man would react but I never intended following through with anything. Even when I said my pussy was wet for you, it was just pure fantasy, I was actually stirring a saucepan at the time & couldn't have looked less sexy!"

"I see," said Mike. "Well what about the room I've booked & paid for?"

"Oh Ben I'm so sorry, let me give you the money. I don't want you to foot the bill for my stupidity," she almost pleaded.

I could sense that Mike was playing with her & using his long established interviewing skills to get as much out of her as he could.

"So what about this husband you love but don't lust after anymore?" he questioned, looking her straight in the eyes.

"I love him so much & he's as sexy now as the day I met him. We wouldn't do anything to hurt each other & I'm sorry Ben but attractive as you are, I won't be going to a room with you today or anyday. We've both had a few personal issues which have affected our relationship but It's all sorted now & we only want each other. I'm really sorry Ben & I hope you find the affair you want but it can't be with me."

And with that Angella stood up, drunk her Irish coffee down in one gulp & walked out of the hotel. Mike waited 10 minutes before joining me back at the car. He asked me if I'd seen & heard everything & I confirmed that it had all come through as clear as day. Mike said I should go home & talk to my wife. I was still stunned but as relieved as I had been when I'd had that first conversation with Dr Brown so just nodded, unable to speak. En-route we agreed that we would keep our operation a secret unless the need arose to divulge our deception in the future. As we got almost to the house I could see Angella's car on the driveway. I turned to Mike & thanked him. He just smiled, shook my hand & told me to go.

As I walked into the house Angella was in the kitched in floods of tears. She looked at me & litterally ran to me giving me the biggest hug imaginable.

"What's the matter?" I asked. "Why are you back so soon from your bottomless brunch with the girls?"

"Something happened Sam. I had to sort something out so had to cancel the brunch. I'm so glad you're home but I have to tell you something & I'm scared you're going to hate me. I had this crazy fantasy & I was..."

I stopped her before she could finish her sentence & told her that everyone had secret fantasies.

"But why are you crying sweetheart?" I asked. "Fantasies don't hurt anyone. I watch porn & fantasise about the models but I'd never do anything to hurt you. I know you wouldn't hurt me so keep your fantasy as your secret. I don't mind & I don't need to know!" I smiled & wiped her tears for her.

Angella then said, "I was thinking about your nightmare. I had a similar nightmare where I thought I was losing you. It was awful & I couldn't get it out of my head. Also I've started taking some tablet's that the Dr prescribed. They should give me my sexual appetite back but they can also make me even more emotional & irrational than normal."

"Well then", I said. "Perhaps we should go upstairs & act out a real fantasy?"

She looked at me & I saw her sad expression turn almost immediately into a wicked smile. "Oh Sam, you have no idea how much you mean to me."

"You'd better show me then," I suggested as we made our way upstairs to our bedroom.

She looked straight at me, tilted her head slightly & tapped her finger against her lips like a puzzled mathematician pondering a quadratic equation.

"Wait here Sam. Put some music on & give me five minutes. I need to change." And with that she went into our dressing room.

I put the music on as requested & sat on the bed waiting for Angella to return. She looked absolutely amazing when she came out of the dressing room. she was wearing black silk stockings & suspenders, lace black bra & but no panties or thong, revealing her trimmed bush.

"Fuck!" was all I could say.

"You better had," she replied. "Oh and one other thing, I hope I won't shock you!"

Angella was holding a small zip up bag in her hand & a white towel which she placed neatly on the side of the bed before taking a pillow & placing it on the floor in front of her. She beckoned me towards her & I knelt in front of her as she unzipped the small bag which I could now see contained her shaving things. Foam, scissors & a pink razor were all placesd beside her on the towel.

"Be a love & get a small bowl of warm water please," she said with a seductive glint in her eyes. "I'll be preparing for you!"

When I came back with the bowl her bush was already creamed up & she had the razor in her hand.

She gave me a mischievous smile & asked, "Would you do the honours please darling?"

I needed no further invitation. Her bush wasn't that long so I didn't need the scissors & bit by bit I shaved her completely bald. It was clear that she was as turned on as I was because little traces of pussy juice were starting to drip from her as I dried her & applied a moisturiser. The experience was extremely intimate & erotic & needless to say the love making which followed was terrific. We made love like we were in a brand new relationship & both had at least two climaxes, Angella's first being a particularly wet orgasm. Good thing that the towel was still there. We just held each other afterwards, both enjoying a post sex glow for at least an hour until we heard Jessica coming through the front door after school.

I shouted down that we were both upstairs & Jessica just laughed & shouted for us not to stop on her account but to keep the noise down as she had homework. She is one very cheeky, sassy & intelligent girl, just like her mum.

That meeting between Lonely Christine 55 & Ben was never spoken about. Angella never found out that Ben was actually Mike & her profile disappeared from the cheating site within hours. Six or so weeks on we are working on our relationship & I'm very pleased to report that Angella's tablets are certainly having the desired effect.

My only wish now is that our sectret fantasies remain just that! As for our shared fantasies, bring them on!

12