All Comments on 'Surely Not Her'

by silverfox999

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, still have the intentions

mmbny47mmbny47over 1 year ago

I think for a first time you (or both of you) did very well. A believable story line with a realist ending.

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

5* OK, I love a happy ending. Thank you for posting this - and please write more stories.

MightyheartMightyheartover 1 year ago

Good one.

4/5 for the first story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

AWESOME 1st story. thank you. actually pretty believable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well crafted story and I do like a happy ending. Don't we all?

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Not a bad 1st story and congrats on posting it!!

A few inconsistencies that a read through would catch but all in all a decent read.

I'm sure you'll get slammed for not dragging her over broken glass for her having the temerity to make a mistake (and not one that was really marriage breaking) and be willing to confess to it if she'd been allowed.

I think many will not like that your MC dared to show how human he was and cry and be sick at the prospect of his marriage failing.

I'll be in the chorus asking for him to push to find out why she decided to start swallowing his cum... hell why she gave a BJ when her libido was shot to shit.

I think there will be Geordies out there that will class you as a southerner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nah. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The brain is our biggest sex organ and at times goes haywire causing lots of problems and sometimes heartache we do things out of character. It gets befudled and trys to give us wrong messages thinking it is what is what we want from imput we have given it. I think it is similar to computer programs like spellcheck etc, giving you what it thinks you want at the time. When the rest of the background finally catches up you get better answers and question the logic of what has been presented. eg. How you were brought up and are the latest changes wrong. True love when it exists is a deally powerful tool. Have a greatday all.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable first effort. Quite a few word level gaffs which could have been caught by proofreading but don't turn up in a computer proofing.

Keep 'em coming and ignore the insults one gets when writing for a LW audience.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

What an idiot character you created. What she did was called cheating. Not participating on the site per se but what she unconsciously said about loving him like a brother and the real slap in the face of actually meeting an unknown lover. Doesn't matter that nothing physical happened or the extreme chance she took, she PLANNED it and DID it. That alone is enough for divorce or revenge that will shake her to her core. Not the milquetoast way he handled it that leaves their relationship wide open as he ages. Sorry, but your story just left a bad taste in my mouth as she will never know how much she hurt him ( which you addressed poorly ).

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 1 year ago

Not entirely sure about this story. Playing on line without your partner knowing is cheating, potentially going to meet someone is also cheating, fantasy is one thing but no communication between the couple about this situation is definitely called for. But at least thd husband did something about thd situation, but trust would be an issue for me.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"Dogging wife 60's" - Just one paragraph earlier, you called her, "Dogging wife 51."

\

Why does he need the covert camera? Just meet her and see if it's Angella.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A better ending would have been: “After sex Angela laid in bed flicking through Facebook until she came upon Mike’s picture. Oh Ben, she thought. We could have had a blast if I didn’t know you knew my husband. I dodged a real bullet today. I will surly have to be more careful next time.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Great Story!! Loved it!!

NoneroticNoneroticover 1 year ago

That's a really lovely and mature plot. Surely a happy couple 🙂

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Whew that was close.

Glad this wasn't a cuck story.

But I do if I were Sam I'd really put some tracking app on her phone.

She still might fantasize of doing it one day.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Good story but I guess we are to believe it was a coincidence Sam got on the site almost the same time as her? If so, it's a serious stretch in that Sam's physical problems had recently been resolved. Mike also missed an opportunity to ask her if she had previously met someone or was this the first time and she was backing out? 4*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Great story! I took a turn I wasn’t expecting and it paid off.

I love the fact fact that everyone was just trying to figure things out instead of automatically knowing exactly who was doing what, when and with whom.

I also appreciated that he let her have her secret fantasies.

5 stars.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

I enjoyed your story a lot. Well done. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very very good first submission! More please!

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written story. My bitch is that:

A- there was no Pina coladas

B- they didn't get caught in the rain

C- could have been called escape

D- ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

\And with that Angella stood up, drunk her Irish coffee down in one gulp & walked out of the hotel.\

And what about the promised compensation for the cost of a motel room? Just a noble impulse purely in words?

HighpikeHighpikeover 1 year ago

I look forward to more from you. Thank you.

Barst0hBoyBarst0hBoyover 1 year ago

Well and logically plotted. Easy to read with excellent mechanics! 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK writers of cuck-o-mania, this is a Loving Wives story. Compare and contrast this story to your fantasy stories of humiliation, forced bondage and deviance. Do you see how people in this story can be affected by circumstances, yet maintain logic and love? Sure you do! Nobody got hurt, everyone stayed friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 stars at best. The wife initiated sex and expertly executed anal play which she had never done before and swallowed for her first time. She then does not have the presence of mind and states she loves doing it for him?

If the site popped up for him and tipped him off, then why couldn’t it have done it for her? She probably realized she was found out, knew her husband was setting her up, faked the story, then closed up shop.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Good story. I guess I would have to have that conversation with her about being on that site. Bear in mind, HE was on the site and said he was just “curious.” I wouldn’t be happy if my wife was visiting that site and was “curious.” They need to have that conversation to avoid any future problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Blimey! Silver Fox or just another bloody old Grey Wolf!? 4****

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

5 stars for a very good story, because it had a sort of happy ending.

However, it could have ended up destroying the marriage, or some other tragedy.

I keep coming back to the point of 'tempting fate' once too often.

How much can you really learn about a person from an online relationship?

How much is fantasy? How much is absolutely TRUE? How much is sucker bait?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great first story. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Well done, decently written. Usually a 'first timer" here is only a writer using a new name.

Its nice that you managed to keep it from hopping on the train to cucksville.

robinhodrobinhodover 1 year ago

Nice. Can't see 5 stars though.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 1 year ago

An interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tough one. He needs to confront her but does he rxplain his being on that site? Find a way to make it police work somehow and then explain how he enlisted mike? She is a risk and this may not have been the one and only time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like where you took this . I could feel the relief he must have have felt after hearing what she had disclosed to Ben .

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 1 year ago

For a first timer you “Did Gooood.” I gave you a 5!

Constructive criticism—Try reading your story aloud; we are awful tempted to rush our babies to posting, but a little more proofreading would probably pay dividends.

Of course some of what I question might simply be due to our being separated by a common language. Anyway, I’m looking forward to your next effort. Cd

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Pretty good story. Everything turned out well for both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Or she found out he knew and did the act.

Would he know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice 1st story. I wasn't expecting the wife to back out. Nice twist. 4 stars for the happy ending. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
What About Swallowing Cum?

The wife exhibited a huge and sudden change in being willing to swallow cum, but when asked she just smiles? And the cuck either forgets or accepts that? And of course meeting the fake fuck buddy is a plot fault. If she canceled the meeting the fuck buddy would go back to her profile page and Then see the message canceling; why would/should she care how and when the fuck buddy learns of her cancelling? Until the meeting the fuck buddy did not know who she was, and its already stated that the whore and the fuck buddy live in the same area. Why would she risk outing herself? How could she know the fuck buddy wouldn't resent her backing out, follow her home, then alert her husband to her treachery? Hell, the fake fuck buddy could have been one of her step daughter's teachers, coach, father of a friend; anyone in the community. Yeah, I appreciate your goal, but I think you missed key details and logical faults in her behavior. Still, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Congratulations on a well written story. Awesome for a first story. 5*****

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
She still

Cheated on him if not more an emotional one, its no longer fantasy when you plan and execute a secret meeting time. Shes lucky otherwise she would have been kicked to the curb by anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very good story. Now, what would've happened if she did want to go though with the tyst? That would have made a very interesting scene but would have ruined the overall plot. I for one liked the happy ending. For the Puritans here who feel every wayward thought a female character has amounts to adultery I remind you of Jesus' reply, " let those of you without sin cast the first stone." Lets remember he found her as he searched the website.

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

It's great she made the right decision on her own for the right reasons.

That being said, why wouldn't Sam stick to the original plan and confront her at the hotel? Why would he choose to not discuss it with her when she got home?

Something led her to sign up for that site. Something led her to very brazenly proposition "Ben" and agree to meet him. A confrontation that lets her know how close she really came to losing it all should kill that curiosity once and for all. As things stand at the end of the story. She will probably remain on the straight and narrow but, that curiosity is still there unresolved.

DontPanic442DontPanic442over 1 year ago

Great first story. Thanks for sharing it. I hope you will contribute more.

muttstermuttsterover 1 year ago

Good beginning story. Don't let the inevitable downer anons get you down. Tread on firmly.

Rocky62Rocky62over 1 year ago

Hmmm, id still wonder how she developed a taste for swallowing…. Was there other dates that went through?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

even thought she din't fuck'em she still cheated. she plotted to fuck him and she was more worried about getting caught than cheating. 3 stars

RTR10RTR10over 1 year ago

Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since it's a first story, and I liked it, this gets the ol' QuickMagazine 4. For a while there, reminded me of LOtsaluck's "I Found My Wife On MarriedHookup." Nice that it went where I hoped it would, but sure was a close call. Also good to see Odiouser making the same comment I have repeatedly made about the limitations of editing software, and GarySmith69 is correct in raising the issue of trust going forward. Since Angella's postings looked less like fantasy, more like testing the waters. Still, a good debut effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Positive description of a common fantasy development, with sensitive treatment of typical psychological and medical issues at certain ages and marital situations. Written with some flair for the surprises which came along as the story unfolded.

Liked it. Well done. Thanks and keep writing.

MLJ

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@sbrooks103x

Why does he need the covert camera? Just meet her and see if it's Angella. -

You assume that everyone should write THEIR stories to suit you. Not everyone is alike, believe it or not.

TrustingagainTrustingagainover 1 year ago

Something of a beginning, that seems to fit your profile. But I also foresee that this could be the next “February Sucks”

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Good story I hope to read more from you

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

I don't know if I've ever read a story by a British author on "LW" that completely convinced me. This story did. My compliment. Very well told and with a really good acceptable ending. This is how I think a "LW" story should be. 5*!!!

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

The story is OK and very realistic but it is also quite bland with little to no plot. It is OK for a short story. To me personally the sex scene with people in their late fifties are quite a turn off. Insisting on these descriptions just made me feel creepy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think there's a lot of truth behind this story. Well done...and nicely written, too.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTover 1 year ago

GREAT story, 5* for writing (except for the infernal "&" !!!! ), capture of emotion and plot.

Only fly in the ointment: NO woman would EVER turn back form cheating on her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done and quite realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

so no confrontation? She may think she can go thorough with it next time.

BRT349BRT349about 1 year ago

Nice story, just two style comments. The word "and" is just three letters; spell it out. No style guide would endorse the use of ampersands in writing. The same applies to 'doctor". Wrote the word. Abbreviating it as "Dr" or "Drs" (no possessive apostrophe) is stylistically poor. Again, I enjoued the story and look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's good to see that she stared into the abyss and backed away from the edge.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Couple goes through difficult period, wife feels lonely and neglected as a result of the lack of sex, gets tempted, but pulls back before going through with anything because she realizes it's not worth risking throwing away everything for some cheap thrills. Always nice to see an a loving wife in these parts that doesn't give in to cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Glad she pulled out. Suspect the nightmare triggered her. But then again it souded like she never intended to follow through to completion. She liked the flirty cybersex talk. But it was pretty clear that she was enamored with he fantasy but couldn't risk or hurt what she had. That is called reality. Not sure I would not mention it to her. Would talk to her about what I knew and that I was the guy she was flirting with and her words hurt me (at the time; since he learns vua her talk to Mike, they were not real, they were fantasy role-playing). Don't shame her. Tell her that as a husband, you are concerned and maybe we need some counseling. If she gets hyper defensive and angry, then you have a problem. But this ending worked also. Good stuff. Thought provoking look at fantasy vs reality. What she did doesn't pass the spouse test, but it was not cheating, given she had no emotional attachment and nothing directly sexual or physical happened. People go through rough patches in their marriage. Her own prior marriage imploded due to cheating. Causes insecurity and doubt. Hence her desire for fantasy. Not to mention the neurochemical imbalance, hence the tablets. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilverfox999@silverfox999
UK couple from North of England. M 45, F 46. Could be either or both of us online as we share this profile. Both gym goers & keen cyclists. Only really interested in chatting with females & couples of any age. Always happy for PMs. Would possibly consider meeting female or...