Suresh's Office Seniors CFNM Ch. 02

Story Info
Suresh's first night as a cfnm slave.
2.7k words
4.13
6.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day, all three of them were hurrying back. Suresh was glad to finally wear clothes again. However, he was still nervous about what they had told him. He had no doubt he would be serving Parimala naked and obeying her every command. He was too weak to look her in the eye and tell her to go to hell. And, after last night, he still felt he deserved it. He would apologise to Sneha again and again until she would forgive him completely. However, the bigger thing on his mind was that Parimala had promised some punishments were still pending for today. He had no clue what it was. But, he knew for sure that he would be naked while getting the punishment.

Meanwhile, his butt was stinging non-stop. Parimal knew the effects and had not held back. She loved the power she had in her hand with a simple skipping rope. The small width ensured that the pain was not high. But, simultaneously, it also ensured that it was concentrated which meant that the area it was hit was affected and Suresh was feeling the effects. After Parimala's punishments, he still had to make Bhajjis as a side dish for their alcohol. He was wincing with every step but the two women took no visible heed. But, Suresh knew they cared for him and it was confirmed when Sneha took him into her tent and lovingly embraced him as he laid down. Her warmth, coupled with the pain in his ass from Parimala's beatings meant that he dozed off the second he closed his eyes. When he woke this morning, however, his butt started stinging again. He dreaded hiking back up with that pain. Pari and Sneha were generous enough to slow down for him but it was yet another blow on his heavily dwindling male ego.

The other two were in high spirits. Parimala had her eye on Suresh right from day 1. She knew that, eventually, she would be taking over his apartment with him acting as her servant. Men were so easy to control. Suresh, through two words yesterday, downgraded himself from a servant to a naked slave. She was still angry at him for that but by now, she was starting to warm herself towards him. His chilli Bhajjis from last night had placated her enough. God! This boy was good. She was by now telling herself that, if men were wrong to reject dark-skinned women like Sneha, girls were equally wrong to reject unmuscular boys like Suresh. She knew that, if they were both the same age, she would never go for him and what all would she have missed out. A perfect servant who would keep the house, the toilets and more importantly, her shoes clean. A cook who could make delicious food for her. And, that cock! All this was causing her to incline towards forgiving him but she was careful to keep her face stern whenever they looked at each other.

When they reached home, Parimala extended her hand. Suresh handed the house keys. Parimala brought all three of them inside and was scoping the place. She could see Suresh was quite exhausted and told him to go sleep. He climbed on the bed. Parimala told him that would be the last time he would be sleeping on HER bed for the next six months. Suresh registered it but could not react as he fell on the bed. When he woke up three hours later, they were both sitting in the hall. He went to the toilet and stood in front of them. He had a nervous look in his eyes and they were watching him with an expectant look in theirs. He steeled himself.

Despite already being seen naked by them, Suresh was still just as emotional as he was the first time. He was getting naked in front of two older women.

Naked! Completely! Not a stitch on!

While they sat there, fully clothed and with their legs crossed. And all this, in his own apartment. However much he hated it, he couldn't think of a single counter-argument. He knew what he said about Sneha yesterday was unforgivable. And so, he knew that how much ever he refused, they would just throw that back at him. And so, he started taking his clothes off. The sandals were easy, he just stepped out of them.

The T-shirt was not easy. He knew that, the moment he took it off, he was committing himself. That he had accepted it. And there would be no backing out. And so, he hesitated slightly.

This hesitation was caught by Parimala who promptly raised her eyebrows. Suresh resigned. It was telling that they did not even have to open their mouths to subdue him anymore. Also, he thought, as the T-shirt came off completely. It was not really going to change things that much. Already, Sneha was using him to clean her house or wash her dishes every monday when the maid would not come. Already, at office, when they wanted Coffee, they had him get it. They had him get their canteen orders. There were already murmurs there about how he was serving them. Now, he was going to be completely under them and he felt no shame about it. The jeans came off too. Parimala and Sneha were really impressed at the way he was properly folding each item of clothing.

And, finally, the underwear. Suresh once again felt the time dilate. The 2 seconds he took to pull his undies down felt like an hour. Still, he felt the final wave of humiliation as he slowly pulled it down. He stepped out, once again folded his last item of clothing and stood in his birthday suit in front of the two superior women in his life. The two women once again relished the sight of that gigantic penis. While Suresh felt standing naked in front of women as humiliation, his wang apparently had the opposite emotion. It stood rock-hard and fully parallel to the ground. They finally looked up at him.

"I have six more EMIs on my education loan, naked boy after which I will move into one of the empty apartments here permanently. Until then, you are our naked slave. You do anything we tell you, no hesitation and no disobedience. Capiche!" Parimala gave the order. And yet, there was no ferocity in it. It was not rude either. There was just one word for the tone. Dismissive. Parimala was saying it as though she was asking the time. She did not expect a hint of counter-argument and did not receive one.

"Yes, ma'am." Came the instant reply.

"Good start, naked boy. Very good indeed." Parimala responded.

"If you had said Parimala, your punishment would have extended." Suresh stayed silent still in fear.

"I will move in here with all my stuff tomorrow." Parimala continued in the same casual voice. "I am the owner of this house for the next six months and you are my naked slave. That mat near the front door, that is your threshold. You come in, close the door and drop your clothes there. All of them."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Sneha will use you from time to time as well. Her boyfriend will move back from US in a few months. Then, he will take over serving her but until then, you are her complete slave too."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Now, let's get started on your punishment. The first step is spanks. How many spanks do you think is fair, Sneha?"

Spanking! Suresh was horrified at not just the thought of it, but the casual way Parimala was saying all this. Was he really going to be spanked, completely naked by Sneha. They were still fully clothed. If you could if you could call tank tops and shorts fully dressed. Those legs! He was going to be taken over that knee. And, spanked. Could he trust himself to not rub himself on those legs. Suresh's fear rose as he thought of what Parimala would do if he started rubbing himself. Added to that, this was apparently not the end. There were other punishments planned as well, apparently. Suresh's legs started shaking in fear.

"I am thinking." Sneha announced, bringing Suresh back to the present. "Let's ask him." Sneha looked directly into Suresh's eyes. "Tell me, naked boy. Exactly how many times have you masturbated thinking of the scene when Parimala was standing in a towel in front of you?"

Suresh was now horrified. Not for a second did he even think to lie. He did not know how but he knew they would find out if he lied. "F-f-f-five times that night and once every night for a week." Parimala stared at him accusingly. Suresh knew he was damned. He fell to their feet.

"Parimala ma'am, please, I am sorry. I am not doing this voluntarily, please believe me." His hands were folded as he started getting tears in his eyes. "It's just-" He started and stopped. What was he going to say. That he had no self-control. Parimala was still staring darkly at him. Suresh really started weeping and the two women could not hold it in. They started laughing. Suresh was first confused and them slowly cracked a smile. They were playing with him and scaring him silly. They saw the dawning realization on him and laughed further. Suresh continued to smile. The site of himself, naked and kneeling in front of two older women grovelling for sympathy was genuinely funny. Pari motioned with her hand for him to get up. When he did, she hugged him. Sneha got behind him and hugged him as well. They both sat down. Somehow, Suresh did the only thing that felt natural and knelt again.

"So," Parimala continued. "12 times. Let's round it off to 20." Suresh groaned but, otherwise accepted his fate. He placed himself on Sneha's knees. He always knew Parimala was tough. There were 7 women and 3 men (including himself) in the office. The office was just a small floor for themselves. The Founder was hardly in India. Owing to tax rules, the company was registered in Singapore and she was there most of the time. Parimala was a proper boxer from college and Suresh knew she could land punches. What he didn't know was that Sneha was quite as good herself. Just that her demeanour was less aggressive. Today, however, he felt her full brunt.

Down came the palms on his backside. The first hit itself caused him to bellow. Sneha was fierce. And, Suresh was feeling it. The hits were powerful. He strained to move his butt as much as possible to reduce the intensity - however slowly - but Sneha's grip was strong enough. After 20 smacks, each given with a dedication to make it as painful as possible, she looked up at Parimala. She was hesitating and was in two minds whether to stop or not.

"You, definitely." Those two words were costing him. So, he did not want to see me naked? Sneha was furious as she went after his ass.

"Do you want to stop?" Parimala asked. "Before you answer, think about why you are spanking him."

And so, she started with new vigour. Her naked body was not good enough for him? She would show him what her naked hands could do.

Splat! Splat! Splat!

"Please, Sneha. Please, please stop" Suresh pleaded as the smacks rained down. By now, he could feel the singe. He was sure that the buttocks were red now with the attack. Parimala suddenly looked to her left. "Oh, no!" She announced.

"What?" Asked Sneha, as she paused her spanking. Suresh heaved a sigh of relief.

"There is a big mirror here. Damn!" Parimala was telling. "We should have faced the chair to it. That way, naked boy here could watch himself getting spanked."

Suresh felt a fresh tear as he thought of this fresh new humiliation. Watching himself naked, and going over Sneha's knee as she spanked him mercilessly caused him to tear up again. And, he again cursed as that thought made him even more aroused. Parimala's next words, however, made him bawl.

"I guess we have no choice but to start over."

Suresh bellowed. He fell down and clutched Sneha's feet. "Please. Ma'am, please. I am sorry, So sorry. Please" Sneha and Parimala laughed again. God! It was so easy to play with him. Suresh realised it too and heaved a huge sigh of relief. "The spankings are over, naked boy. For today. Let's go to the next phase of your punishment."

Suresh could not stand. As he started crawling, he saw himself in the mirror. As expected, there was a red splotch on both his ass cheeks. Sneha belied a kind woman but she was ferocious. Suresh's buttocks burned with pain as he crawled behind his two mistresses. When Parimala opened the door, he hesitated and stopped. Then, he gave them a look of fear that he had stopped. The corridor was open and he did not know if someone would come. There was a girl the same age as himself downstairs. She sometimes entertained her friends, all female, and he wondered in fear if she came upstairs. However, that fear was replaced by a new fear. He had stopped and disobeyed a direct command. He looked up in fear but was surprised to see an understanding look on Parimala's face. She waited patiently for him and he hurried. There were only six steps to Sneha's door and Suresh scrambled in and fell to the floor.

They give him a couple minutes and he got up. They got him water and he was able to stand up. They needed him to be at least able to stand for the next thing.

"Congrats, naked boy. I am going to give you an item of clothing." She stopped with a smile. Suresh caved. "Thank you, ma'am." He knew it would not be anything good and yet, he fully caved himself to be humiliated further. Parimala opened a bag. The moment she did, she stepped back. Five seconds later, Suresh understood why. It happened so quickly, Suresh did not even think of defending himself. Not that he would have been able to even if he did. In a jiffy, the socks that Parimala wore to the campsite, driving for four hours, hiking for an hour, sleeping overnight and return, collecting a day's worth of sweat was in his mouth.

Suresh doubled over. The smell and taste made him retch so badly but he concentrated to keep it in his mouth. He knew he would be spanked if he spit it out. It took him all his willpower to keep it in his mouth. The smell was hitting him continuously as the two women just smiled and waited for him to get used to it. Once he was done, they took him to the bath room.

"You are to clean this floor. Once you are done, you can come to us and kneel in front of us. Don't do so lightly. If we come and inspect and find it unsatisfactory, you will receive the same punishment tomorrow as well. As it is, you are getting spanked tomorrow as we missed the trick of spanking you in front of a mirror."

Suresh surrendered meekly. The taste in his mouth was telling him anything was fine as long as he was not subjected to this. And, she handed him something.

A toothbrush!

Suresh groaned like a baby. This was the final humiliation. Parimala had inflicted this on a lot of boys back during college. Now, seeing the same feelings on Suresh brought her to edge. Once a boy did this, there was never any turning back. They were forever beneath her and Parimala relished the control. Suresh was not even protesting. Suresh took the brush and left. And so, he spent the next 2 hours.

Naked, not a stitch on.

His buttocks in massive pain from the spankings.

Mouth sore in pain from the continuous assault of the stinky sock.

On all fours, cleaning the bathroom floor! With a tooth brush.

Each second was tormenting him. And, paradoxically, his cock did not lower it's hardness even for one second. It was as if it enjoyed the pain. However, Suresh could not dwell too much on that. The stink of Parimala's socks was causing his eyes to tear up. He held his breath for a second and his buttocks would start stinging. He would try to rub it and his knees would ache. This was humiliation. Raw, agmark humiliation. And yet, Suresh knew, he was in for a massive wank that night.