Surf Fishing

Story Info
Two women meet at the beach and fall for each other.
5.7k words
4.55
11.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joan658
joan658
1,199 Followers

I was vacationing on Cape Cod with my hubby and two teenage daughters. Martin, my hubby, picked the tip of Cape Cod because he heard the fishing was great there this time of year. Yes, he loves fishing; something I had never quite understood until this trip. My girls wanted to have nothing to do with fishing; they'd rather stay at the hotel, lay out by the pool and text, or whatever it is they do on their iPads. But, Marty talked me into going along to surf fish; I figured I'd just spread a towel out and get a tan while he fished. And then he put a pole in my hand when we got there.

"Here, hold this while I bait the line on the other pole," he told me, as he shoved a rod and reel in my hands.

"Ah, ok," I replied, not at all sure what to do with the damn thing. Just hold it like I'd seen him do so many times while I sunbathed, I guessed.

While Marty was fiddling with the other fishing pole something started pulling hard on my pole; forcing the tip down almost to the sand.

"Oh my god Marty! Something's wrong!"

He looked over.

"Hey babe, you got one," he shouted back.

"What the fuck do I do with it?"

He got up and hurried over and wrapped his arms around me, grabbing the pole, and he helped me pull it up.

"Geez, honey, it's a big one," he shouted again ... in my ear.

He put his hand over mine and showed me how to reel it in; first, pulling all the way back on the rod, and then cranking furiously on the little handle thingy as I lowered the pole. Then, repeat; over and over until I had the fish out of the water.

"Oh shit, it's a stingray," he said. "That's why it pulled so hard."

He proceeded to get the hook out and managed with some difficulty to get it back into the water; careful not to come into contact with the fish's barbed tail.

"Babe, your first fish," he said. "What'd ya think?"

"It was fun," I confessed. I never thought I'd hear those words leave my lips about fishing.

We kept fishing together the rest of the morning. I caught a flounder, some pompano, and even a 'blue' which was almost as feisty as the stingray. It was really fun. I stunned myself that I enjoyed it so much and was beginning to appreciate what my hubby saw in it.

Until, that is, it came time for ...wait for it ... CLEANING THE FISH.

Hey, I'm a mom. Cleaning is my business, among others; like cooking, laundry, walking the dogs, picking up after everyone, scrubbing toilets, tending the garden, and holding down a full time job.

But, cleaning fish! Absolutely disgusting!

Martin showed me what to do. I closed my eyes when he had me cut off its living head, and I almost barfed. God, that poor thing; only minutes ago, it had been swimming around and decided to have a bite of lunch. Now its head lay on a board.

But, I got used to it as we cleaned the rest of our catch together. Hey, as a mom, I got used to poop that looked like butterscotch pudding but smelled a lot different, and being pee'd in the face when changing my baby's diapers, didn't I?

"Mmmm, we're gonna eat good tonight," Marty said. Thing is, I don't even like seafood; well except for shrimp. We didn't catch a single shrimp.

oBut I fished with Marty again the next day and had a good time; until the cleaning.

On the third day, Marty announced he'd booked a half day fishing trip on some boat. Told me we'd have even more fun, until I reminded him how deathly ill I get just stepping onto a boat; even before it leaves the dock. Well, almost.

"No way babe; I'm not going on any friggin boat, ever!" I told him, leaving no doubt that there was no way he'd persuade me otherwise. My seasickness had in the past dashed any hopes of ever going on a cruise which Marty had always wanted to do.

"But you go honey. Maybe the girls would want to go along, just for the boat ride," I said, never for one second thinking they would want to; but they did. It left me by myself the next day. So, I decided to head out on my own and enjoy some more surf fishing, especially since I'd become a seasoned pro.

I got to the beach the next morning and it was a beautiful sunny day. There was hardly a soul around. I stripped out of my shorts and tank top, leaving me in my rather skimpy bright yellow bikini.

I had just gotten everything set up and cast out my line for the first time when I noticed a figure off in the distance; coming slowly toward me. After a moment or two I could make out it was a woman walking my way. As she got closer, I was able to determine she was very pretty with dark hair, very tall with nice legs and gorgeous breasts.

Ok, let me explain about the breast thing; I told you I'm married, and you might quite naturally assume I'm strictly hetero; so far I am. But, I have a secret. In college I had a brief thing with my roommate; mostly just kissing and heavy petting. Well, maybe a little more than just petting; we went so far as rubbing each other and inserting fingers in each other until the other one would have an orgasm, all the while kissing passionately. Those memories of my college roommate stirred something in me that has lain dormant all these years. So that, sometimes when I see a beautiful woman, I get these funny feelings in the pit of my tummy. That day was just such a time, because as she neared me, I saw her face was so pretty, her hair long, and her tank just top barely covered her gorgeous breasts, which I was fairly certain were not restrained by a bra; I felt that old familiar feeling in my tummy.

"Hi, catch anything?" I heard her say as she drew abreast of me and stopped.

"No, I just started a few minutes ago. I'm pretty much a novice, only been fishing a few days. Hubby went off on some deep sea fishing thing and ..." I tend to ramble. I was pretty sure she wasn't impressed.

"Ok, well, have a nice day," she said and turned to head on her way down the beach; when I screamed.

Something gigantic had pulled the rod from my hands.

I dove for it as it skidded across the sand and I managed to get a hand on it before it went into the breaking surf. Marty would have a fit if I lost one of his precious fishing poles

I tried to get up and was pulled back down on my face; which was when I knew I'd hooked some sort of whale and frantically tried to think whether or not it was legal to catch whales. Aren't they protected or something?

As I struggled to get up again, I yelled "help me!" to no one in particular.

Just as I was about to go back down again, I felt arms wrap around me and pull me back away from the water. In spite of my fear of being dragged into the ocean and drowned by a fish, I became acutely aware that there was a hand on my left breast.

I was lifted to my feet. Those same arms around me grabbed the rod with me and together we managed to back up and start reeling the sea monster in.

"Oh my god look, see it...the dorsal fin? It's a shark!" I heard a woman's voice say.

At that moment, we, together, gave a mighty heave and the line snapped with a twang and wiped past our heads. We fell backwards on our butts; looked at each other, and laughed. Belly laughing; couldn't stop kind of laughing.

"I'm sorry," the woman said after she got herself under control.

"What for? You were great; saved my butt." I told her.

"Sorry for grabbing your boobs."

"Oh yeah ... that ... felt kinda nice actually," I stunned myself saying. "I'm Joan, so happy to meet you ... my savior."

"Meghan, Meg to everyone," she said, holding out a hand to pull me up off my butt.

I took it and she helped me up. I threw my arms around her neck and started crying.

"What's wrong?"

"That thing almost killed me," I said through my sobs.

"I doubt it," Meg said.

But she held me and rubbed my back and made me feel safe. Eventually, I calmed myself.

"You okay now?"

"I don't know," I said through sniffles.

"You need a drink. There's a quaint little bar near here. Let me buy you a drink."

"Okay," I replied.

Meg helped me collect my stuff and load it in my Jeep.

"I don't want the fishing stuff, you can have it. I'm never fishing again!"

"We'll see," she said softly.

She directed me to the bar and I pulled into the parking lot. The bar was mostly empty, but it was early; barely lunch time. We sat in a booth in the back and a server took our orders. We both ordered wine.

"First time fishing?"

"Almost. First day on my own. Hubby went off on some offshore fishing boat."

"I like surf fishing. Maybe I could come out with you sometime," she said.

"We're only here till the end of the week; we leave Saturday," I informed her.

"Oh, tomorrow then?"

"Yes, that would be nice," I said, surprising myself again; as I had just sworn off fishing forever only an hour before.

We talked for hours; had lunch and got to know one another. I really liked Meg, and I think she liked me. And I kept going back in my head to that moment when I realized that she was holding my breast. Each time I thought of that, I felt tingly between my legs.

"Oh, I just looked at my watch. My kids are going to be wondering where I am," I told her.

We settled the tab and walked out to the parking lot.

"Can I give you a lift home?" I asked.

"Sure."

We climbed into my Jeep and Meg directed me to her place.

"Come in for a minute?" She asked.

"Okay,"

She showed me around her modest two bedroom bungalow on the beach.

"I'm going to make a cup of tea, would you like a cup?"

"Yes," I said, in spite of my earlier protestations that my kids might be worried. Their dad would be back by now, I rationalized to myself.

I sat waiting at her small dining table off the kitchen and gave Meghan a brief run down on my family and where we were from. As she boiled water and was getting everything ready, Meghan told me more about herself; how she was divorced and was working as a bartender for the past few years since splitting with her husband. She even bluntly told me of the circumstances behind her divorce; which made me feel nice that she'd share something so personal with someone she'd just met.

"It was all my fault; the divorce," she told me. "I had an affair and he found out. Guess he couldn't handle that I'd fallen in love with my best friend, Linda."

"Oh," was all I could manage as what she'd just said sank in; and, as those old feelings were stirred once more.

"Sorry to bore you with my baggage; the tea's ready," she said.

She brought my cup of tea over to the table and stepped around behind me. As she reached around to place the cup in front of me, she leaned in and kissed my neck. I gasped.

"I've been wanting to do that since the moment I saw you - even before the fish tried to kill you." Meghan said. "I hope you'll forgive me, I really like you."

I turned in my chair so I was almost facing her. I sat there for a moment pondering what she'd just said and done. Then, I reached up and pulled her head down and placed my lips on hers. My kiss began as a soft gentle response to her affectionate kiss on my neck, but soon our passion built and we kissed each other in earnest.

My tongue ventured into her mouth and danced and dueled with hers.

As our kiss continued, I pulled her around to sit on my lap; my arms wrapping around her. I hugged her tightly and delighted in the soft wonderful feel of her body against mine.

We kissed passionately for forever. We moaned into each other's mouths. Our hands roved over the other's body. Clothes were pulled off and discarded. I devoured her breasts as she sat on my lap. She pulled my tank top up and off me and untied my bikini top. She then returned the favor; she ravished my breasts. We stood and shed shorts and panties and bikini bottoms and she led me to her bedroom.

We fell onto her bed, holding each other; arms mutually wrapped around each other and we continued kissing and fondling. Both completely naked; we lay with arms and legs intertwined moaning our intense pleasure as we explored each other.

We kissed almost constantly as my fingers ran down the crease between her moist pink labia. And her fingers did the same to me. We both squealed into each other's mouths and squirmed in each other's arms. When my fingertips found her little pink knot, her hips jerked; then she pushed her hips into my fingers to get me to rub harder. I felt her fingers travel down the length of my wet groove until her fingers swirled around the opening of my vagina; lubricating them in my slippery juices before two fingers entered me. She curled her fingers and pressed them against my inner wall; rubbing me inside in little circles, searching for that special spot to make me wild with lust.

It occurred to me that only another woman could be so sensitive to her partner's needs and wants; unlike my husband who only rubbed my clit to get me wet so he could get his cock inside for his own pleasure.

We pressed our hips together; rubbing and grinding our pussies together. We were both groaning our bliss to each other. Saying things like 'oh yes.' and 'do that," or "oh my god.' For me, it was the first time I'd actually made love with another woman; though, not the first time in my fantasies, where I'd been with women many times. I'd practiced licking their cunts, inserting my fingers in their fantasy love tunnels, rubbing their asses, inserting fingers there, too; all in my mind. Now it was being made real for me with Meghan.

We both reached orgasms multiple times. Mind blowing for me; and, I think for her too. Eventually exhausted, we lay spent on her bed, arms and legs all akimbo; draped over each other, fingers running up and down each other's arms and legs, relishing the afterglow of our love making.

"I have to go. I don't want to though. I want to stay here forever with you," I whispered to her.

"I know," she replied. "Still want to go fishing tomorrow?" She asked.

"No."

"Oh," she responded, sounding disappointed.

"I want to come here and make love to you all day," I confessed.

"Oh ... I'd like that, very much. But, I'd also like to show you Provincetown, its quaint. I think you'd like it; then we could come back here. What do you think?"

"Good, how early?"

"Maybe nine, it's not far," she said.

"I've got to figure a way to dump my hubby. I'll tell him I'm going shopping for lingerie with a new girlfriend I met. He can fish by himself."

Meg insisted I shower before I left; she told me I reeked of sex. We showered together; which took a bit longer that way, like an orgasm each, longer.

When I returned to the hotel where we were staying, I found the room empty and a note saying hubby and the girls had gone out for pizza. With a P. S. asking if my phone died? Which prompted me to plug it into the charger so I could say 'yes' and point to it.

I was becoming devious. I realized just then that I'd cheated on my husband for the first time; and, I was going to do it again the next day. Do it all day if I could get away with it.

Turns out, Marty and the girls had a great time on the boat fishing. He even managed to get both Erin and Kelly interested in fishing. They both seemed thrilled with it; the excitement of feeling the tug on the rod and reeling the poor creatures in. So much so, Marty had booked another trip; this one an all day trip on Georges Banks, whatever the hell that was. They'd be gone until evening, which was just fine with me. I had plans of my own.

I picked Meg up at nine as agreed. And we drove to Provincetown. We rented bikes and cycled down Commercial Street that was filled with shops and art galleries; stopping frequently to browse. We held hands and stole kisses from time to time, as we walked the street; as so many other couples were doing. I noticed many were same sex, both male and female, and Meg told me Provincetown was known as a LGBT haven.

I bought some souvenirs and little gifts for my girls from a quaint gift shop. Even found a fisherman figurine for Marty. Thought he might get a kick out of it.

We had lunch; enjoyed a couple glasses of wine and were riding our bikes back to the rental shop near where we had parked the car.

"Hey wait," I yelled to Meg. She stopped her bike and looked back.

"I want to check out this shop." I said. Meg looked up at the sign above the shop.

"Oh, Toys of Eros, I've been here many times," she said, with a sly smile.

We entered and found a wondrous selection of adult toys and apparel for gay and lesbian interests, as well as, what one might expect for the hetero crowd.

We browsed and joked about what this or that toy might be used for, or how fun it might be to try them, when a particular item caught my eye.

"Oh my god," I almost shouted. "We have to buy this."

It was a double dildo especially designed for women, in that, one end fit in one girl's vagina so it could be used without straps, as most 'strap-ons' require. Reading about its use on the packaging it suggested that the girl playing the "male" role could wear pantyhose with a strategically torn hole which would help facilitate keeping the device in place. It also had a vibrator option.

"I'm buying this and we're going back to your place and see how it works," I told Meg.

"Oh my fucking god," she blurted out. "Yes, let's pay for it and get the hell out of here."

We did just that and hurried back to the car. In less than thirty minutes, we were back at Meg's house; including a stop at a convenience store for pantyhose.

As soon as we entered her home, we began frantically tearing the clothes off each other; kissing and fondling as we went. When we were both naked, we ripped the plastic packaging from the dildo.

"I've got batteries here somewhere," she said, and she began rummaging through drawers in the kitchen.

"Ahhh...here they are."

She put the batteries in the device, turned the knob and it began to vibrate.

"Ouuh, yes, it's ready. Who goes first as fucker vs fuckee?" Meg asked.

"I'd like to fuck you with it. I've never done that with a woman before," I told her.

"Okay," She said, and took me in her arms and kissed me passionately.

She then pulled me to her bedroom. We stood next to her bed and kissed again; our fingers and hands exploring each other's bodies thoroughly, rubbing sensitive clits, squeezing nipples, making them rigid.

"Fuck me Joan," she said and lay back on the bed, spreading her legs invitingly.

I was so wet by then, that when I pushed the new dildo up into my cunt to insert the one end of the toy into myself; it slipped in easily. I hurriedly put on one of the pairs of pantyhose we bought, snugged them up, and tore an opening with my finger nails just large enough for the fake penis to go through. I turned and showed Meg and she moaned in anticipation.

"Oh god Joan, I want you so much," she said breathlessly.

I fell to my knees between Meghan's welcoming thighs and ran the tip of the cock up and down her crease splitting her pink lips with it. She was so wet that the faux phallus became lubricated with her juices quickly. But, still I rubbed her; up and over her ultra sensitive pink knot then back down; then repeating. She jerked and squealed each time. Her body twisted and shuddered with need.

"Bitch! Don't tease me, I need to be fucked," she shouted and grabbed me by my hips and pulled them toward her.

The cock missed her opening, so I re-positioned it, and thrust into her forcefully. Her resultant scream was sure to bring police, I thought, as I put my palm over her mouth to muffle it; careful to make sure she could still breathe through her nose.

She bit my hand. It fucking hurt and made me jerk really hard into her hot wet cunt. She screamed even louder and I gave up trying to stifle her; it wasn't safe. I started driving my hips into her and felt how god awesome wonderful the device felt inside my own pussy as my hips rocked and gyrated; forcing the fake cock into her pussy. I reached around behind my butt and twisted the knob for the vibrator. It came on full force. The screams filling the small room became a chorus. My screams being higher pitched than hers.

joan658
joan658
1,199 Followers
12