Surf Fishing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, it was beautiful music that we made with that wondrous toy. I fucked her until I was exhausted, pumping in and out of her slurping wet pussy as fast as I could until fatigue made it impossible to continue.

We tried to count her orgasms. She rubbed her swollen clit with her fingers as I drove into her, over and over; when, her back would arch, her head would be thrown back, and her eyes would roll back in her head with only the whites showing. And she'd shudder and scream even louder as her fists clenched the sheets and blanket. During subsequent orgasms, she clinched a handful of my hair. She came so many times we stopped trying to keep track. Finally, she yelled.

"Enough! God I can't take any more Joan," she said, so breathlessly I could hardly make out what she was saying.

She put her hands on my chest and pushed me back until I finally got the message; thankful, because I was totally spent, myself. The wonderful toy had been capable of giving both of us orgasms thanks to its thoughtful design and its rather powerful miniature vibrator. I had fewer climaxes than Meg, but, they were powerful and I couldn't quite recall how I'd managed to keep on fucking her through them.

I collapsed next to Meg and wrapped my arm over her torso. We kissed; slow and tender after such a wild session. We were both soaked in sweat; our pussies both dripped creamy cum. I gathered enough strength to shift around and move my head down between Meg's thighs and lapped the sweet nectar seeping from her warm pussy lips. She moaned as I cleaned her. As I licked her, she pulled my hips up and over her head so I was straddling her face; she returned the favor of licking and sucking the white cream from my oozing cunt.

I returned to lying beside her and we kissed and traded the flavors of each other's juices; they soon became mixed into a single sweet salty brew. After a long while Meg spoke.

"God Joan, this has been the best day of my entire life. I'm not sure if I love that awesome little toy, or you, more," Meg said to me.

It took a few moments for it to sink in, but I realized she'd just said she loved me. I was stunned. In a good way; because I was coming to realize how much I adored Meg, too. So, I hugged her; really hard.

"Oh thank you Meg, I love you too," I whispered into her ear.

We hugged each other for a very long time; silent. Not speaking all the things that were going through our respective heads. Not daring to.

We'd just met; we hardly knew each other. I was married, with two kids. There was no way it could happen; to be together. But we both knew, then, that we had to do something; we couldn't be apart for long.

I still had one more day before leaving for home. I was torn between spending it with Meghan and trying to spend some of my vacation time with my family; it seemed to me I was spending much more time with my new lover than with my kids.

When I returned to the hotel, the family still wasn't back from the fishing trip. I sat in the dark thinking; feeling my heart race each time I thought of Meg. Aching at the thought of having to leave her, when I heard the door open and my family came rushing in.

"Hey babe, we're back. Why's it so dark in here?" Marty said, as he flipped on the light switch.

"Hey mom, you won't believe ... I caught the biggest fish of anybody on the boat!" My oldest shouted.

"She did, nearly a hundred pound grouper. The captain said they'll sell it and split the profits with us. Could be several hundred dollars and they're throwing in a free fishing trip tomorrow if you don't mind being all by yourself again," my husband said.

I could scarcely hide my joy.

"Oh, well maybe that girl I met would like to get together again. We had lots of fun today. I'll text her."

-----------------

We spent the next day starting with love making at Meghan's house and taking turns giving each other mind altering orgasms with our marvelous new toy. We showered, put on bikinis and walked on the beach. We sunbathed in privacy amongst tall sand dunes where we got naked and took extraordinary pleasure in applying suntan lotion to each other, and discovering that sand and sex don't mix well; it was painful.

We drove back to the same pub from that first day of our meeting, and had a late lunch. We sat side by side in a booth playfully grabbing and stroking each other's thighs; stealing kisses when we thought no one was looking.

"Going home tomorrow," Meg said.

"Yes," I said, after a few moments with a tear rolling down my cheek.

Meghan kissed it away.

"What are we going to do?" I asked.

"I have an idea, but need to do some research first."

"Ouuh, tell me," I said, excited.

"Don't want to say yet; don't want to get hopes up if it doesn't pan out."

"Ok," I said, eyes downcast.

We left the pub and drove back to Meg's place. We lay on her bed and hugged, and kissed tenderly; there were so many tears. We didn't make love; we just loved.

"I have to go," I said, nearly unintelligible from sobbing.

"I know," Meghan answered, taking me in her arms. "We'll be alright. We'll talk, or text everyday. I'll come visit you whenever I can."

Meghan made me wash my face and compose myself before we kissed goodbye. I cried all the way back to the hotel; barely able to see the road through my tears.

In the hotel room I kept splashing my face with cold water and found eye drops in my purse that I keep there for allergies. I needed an excuse for my eyes.

The family returned from their last exciting day on the boat; both hubby and my girls telling their fish stories. It took every ounce of my willpower not to weep all evening. We packed and went to bed and drove home the next day.

-------------------

Meghan was true to her word; we communicated every day. Texts, occasionally a phone call when I could get away from the house. She even introduced me to a chatting app where we could chat real-time. It was good; but a paltry substitute for holding each other's soft warm bodies; for exchanging sweet tender kisses, for bringing each other to tremendous orgasms.

There was sex. Imagined, as we texted to each other what we wished we were doing to one another if we'd been together in person. And orgasms; so clumsy with rubbing our own pussies and trying to type in the fucking app and making the tablet or phone's screens all sticky. God it was so frustrating! For months.

She wasn't able to get away to come visit me as she had hoped; there were whole days I cried and I would hide in my room and say to everyone I felt unwell. And I was unwell; love sick, poets have called it.

Hubby and the kids noticed that I was almost always down. I complained of allergies affecting my eyes; even though allergy season was over. I hid in my bedroom a lot.

Until one day I got a text from Meghan that had me terribly perplexed and wrinkling my brow.

MEG: hey babe

JOAN: hey

MEG: whatcha doin?

JOAN: nothing

MEG: fancy a cup of tea?

JOAN: ah ... sure ... I could make cup and chat with you awhile

MEG: no

JOAN: what do you mean?

MEG: I'm making tea...you dressed?

JOAN: yeah...

MEG: get in your car and drive to this address, it's only five minutes from you

An address appeared in the screen

JOAN: Meghan...what's going on?

MEG: Joan ... do love me...do you trust me?

JOAN: yes...you know I do

MEG: Joan get in your can now, drive to that address...please trust me ...the tea is getting cold

And she signed off the app.

She was right, I trusted Meg implicitly. As completely baffled as I was, I grabbed my purse and car keys, and headed out to the garage. I put the address in my phone and drove off to a mystery.

Five or ten minutes later I pulled into the driveway of a modest house in a nice nearby neighborhood with lots of big old oak trees. As I opened my car door and stepped out of my SUV, the front door of the house opened. Someone stepped out.

I screamed.

I dropped my purse on the blacktop driveway and ran as fast as I could toward the door; screaming every step of the way, one word, over and over.

"Meghan Meghan Meghan Meghan!"

I ran into her full speed; almost knocking her off her feet. I threw my arms around her neck and kissed her so hard I expected to taste blood. My heart was racing. My whole body trembled and I cried. I balled my eyes out with joy. After a while, Meg broke free and spoke.

"Go get your purse and let's go inside," she said, waiting for me to retrieve my purse, and then she ushered me into the house.

"What are you doing here?"

"I live here; just moved in," Meg told me.

"Meghan! No! You're kidding! "

"I wouldn't kid about something like this," she said solemnly.

"How?"

"Let's sit and I'll tell you everything."

"Okay, " I said, I could barely speak in my excitement.

Meg got us both a cup of tea; not all that hot, but neither of us cared. She sat beside me at her kitchen table.

"I sold my house on the beach; got a small fortune for it. Millions; it didn't hurt that I owned a few acres surrounding the house. They'll build condos, but I don't care; I'm here with you now. I own this place," she said.

I threw my arms around her neck and squealed.

"Oh Meg, I'm so happy. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I like surprises. I'm not done, there's more," she said, as she got up and retrieved a legal sized envelope and set it in front of me.

"What's this?"

"Let me explain," she started. "You know that sex toy shoppe we visited? The one where we bought that wondrous toy?"

"Yes."

"I talked with the owners. We've worked out a franchise deal. I'm opening a Toys of Eros store locally with my beach house proceeds." Meghan explained.

"You're kidding! " I yelled. "But what's the envelope for?"

She opened it and pulled out papers that looked like some sort of legal document.

"I need your signature," she said, as she placed it in front of me, and turned to the last page; a signature page.

"What? I don't understand. "I said, as she handed me a pen.

"It makes you a full partner, fifty-fifty," she told me.

I screamed again and hugged her.

"We'll be spending a lot of time together running the shop. Lots of late hours, hope you don't mind," she said with her big beautiful smile. We hugged again.

So, now we spend almost every day together. I often don't get home until the wee hours; it takes a lot of effort to keep the shop in shape. We have a nice area in the back with a sofa; we have lunch and relax there and often do quality checks on some of the merchandise back there.

Oh, we carry those wonderful double dildos, too.

12