Surfing, Photos and Beyond Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me go pay them, then I'll be right back." He returned to the kitchen, paid the tab and a virtuous tip. Five bags decorated the table, and once the delivery crew departed Reef returned to the living room. Claudia had just walked in with an armful of clothing remnants left from the previous night.

"Sorry. I really have to go. We need to get loaded up and hit the highway. Maybe we can visit sometime later. Where do you live? I know you're local."

"Just a few blocks away. Come here."

"I have to go. One last kiss. You are making me lose my mind." Claudia placed the retrieved garments down and wrapped her arms around Reef. "This was fun. How does it feel to be walking around bald?"

"Good." He opened his robe to show her his goods. "Feel how moist it is from your juices." Claudia hesitated for a second, then slowly extended her hand and stroked his shaft. While doing this he pulled her face to his and the two enjoyed a sensual kiss. As it went on his hand pulled up her dress. She didn't protest when his fingers circled around her clit and explored past her openings.

"You are bad. That feels heavenly."

"Would you like to feel me sliding into you again?"

"I can't." Reef used his free hand to pull down her dress past one shoulder until one breast was exposed. He squeezed it roughly then fastened his lips to her nipple and nibbled it.

"Maybe I should let you ride my shaft until you cum once more. In fact, that'll be the price of allowing you to exit."

"Ok, but only because I can cum quick," Claudia stammered. Her face had grown red while her pupils were dilated. She pulled off her dress, nudged Reef to the sofa and straddled him. Swiftly, she lowered her quim to his disgorged cock and started to slide up and down. After her first sign of relief, Reef cusped her ass and raised her up until his head was aimed at her entrance then brought her down.

"Ohh fuck. Not again," Claudia groaned as she started to bounce up and down.

"This is what you wanted?"

"Yesss, but we don't have time, and, and I, ah-uhh, shouldn't be doing this now."

"Does it feel good?"

"Yesss. Tooo goooodd. Oh god, I'm going to look a mess and he'll know."

"I can stop."

"Nooo. I'm close. Squeeze one of my tits. Ahh, uhhhh shitttt." Reef complied and at the same time pushed a finger up her rear. It was enough to propel her over the edge. "Shitttt, shiittt, shitttt. Another one."

"Do you want me to cum in your pussy?"

"Yessss," Claudia tumbled out as she misplaced her vows due to her sexual excitement.

"Helllooooo. We're home," Amber and Jenna hollered out as they walked in the main door.

"Ohh fuck. I really have to go." In a panic, Claudia dismounted, pulled on her dress and retrieved the prior evening's attire. She took two steps towards the kitchen when in walked both Jenna and Amber.

"Wowww. Looks like someone has been having fun," Jenna loudly declared with a giggle. "Can we play too?" Reef remained sprawled out on the sofa with his robe pushed mostly off and his concrete tower standing proudly front and center. Claudia turned beet red.

"I just volunteered to shave him and, things went a touch beyond that," Claudia stammered. Amber promptly sat adjacent to Reef to inspect her work and started to fondle him.

"That shave must be something special. His dick is hard and juicy," Amber commented as she looked up at Claudia.

"It looks like you are wearing your sundress like I do—with nothing underneath," Jenna stated as she walked over to Claudia and slowly raised it upwards to reveal Claudia's nudity. "Don't be embarrassed. Its sexy as hell and makes certain things easier. Just ask Amber. Can you share a kiss with me?" Jenna didn't wait for an answer, but instead pressed her lips to Claudia's who opened her mouth in response. While kissing, Jenna's hands started to roam.

"What was she referencing about you?" Reef asked Amber as they sat watching a show unfold before their eyes.

"Probably several things. She flashed a few people at the park, then got me to do the same. It was crazy and hilarious, especially while we were on rides. Had a pair of fourteen-year olds stalking us and making lude comments, until Jenna pinned them in a corner and asked if they wanted to have sex. Oh, my god, they turned whiter than a ghost and sprinted away. We left the park early to get a few drinks and more fun there."

"What happened?" Reef asked as he worked Amber's sundress off.

"We got all our drinks free from a married guy who hates Disneyland, but dutifully brings his family there every year as he hangs at the bar while his family is away. Felt a touch bad for him, and he was cute and fun. For the drinks we thanked him by flashing him a few times and I think Jenna let him get a free feel when I was in the restroom. Let's just say she was rosy cheeked, breathing coarsely and her nipples suddenly popped out."

"Did you enjoy showing off your goods? Your nipples seem to have just popped out in telling me about your adventure," Reef asked as his fingers tweaked Amber's protruding nipples.

"It was fun and a bit of a turn-on. Plus, walking in and seeing you sitting here with a stone temple needing some loving is pretty hot too."

"Did you think about playing a little with the guy?" Reef inquired as one finger continued to tug her nipples while the other wiggled through her slit. His libido was getting pumped even higher as Claudia and Jenna were making out in front of him as their fingers teased each other's sex.

"A little. It was hard not to. Jenna told me about your late-night session in some detail, so that had me thinking about sex, then the flashing, followed by the bar stuff and the ride home. All day I've been thinking about and craving sex." She backed up her words by leaning over and encircling Reef's cock with her mouth. Just behind her, Jenna had multiple fingers in Claudia, twirling about causing her to moan with delight.

"Did the guy in the bar try to touch you after you flashed him?"

Amber popped her head up, and whispered into Reef's ear, "He played with my pussy when he sat next to me at our booth, but I didn't tell Jenna."

"Like this?" Reef asked as he reached over Amber's bottom and casually rubbed her outer lips.

Amber raised up rapidly and murmured to Reef, "A bit more than that." He responded by sliding his two middle fingers into her. "Yes, like that but he crossed his fingers before pushing them in." With her secret out, she resumed her blow job.

Reef disengaged his fingers, crossed two of them together and pushed them into her. "Like that?"

"Uh-hum," Amber replied with a hum.

"Hey, before you two go for broke, I just have something to say. Claudia tells me she is dying to have you boil over inside her, but that it wouldn't sit well with Carl unless he approves. I've a plan. Amber, up for a second." Without any comment she complied. "Ok, Claudia you sit down on Reef's lap with your back towards him." Jenna proceeded to guide Claudia over and when she sat down Jenna made sure Reef's pistol was buried deep in her sheath. "Amber do you mind teasing her clit with your tongue while I continue?"

Amber answered by moving between the joined couples' thighs and started to suck on the older ladies hardened clit as she gently bounced up and down.

"Ohh, you all are so heavenly bad. I probably should go."

"No. You should have Reef unload in you. Doesn't that sound enjoyable?"

"Yesss."

"Claudia, I'm going to pop over and have a chat with Carl. I'm going to make a bargain with him. Claudia gets to wet her loins with Reef's fabulous dick, and in return he will have the option to do the same with me. Amber would you like me to include you?"

She pulled her head away and answered slowly, "I'll try him, but I want everyone present in case I just can't. Size isn't my thing."

"Ok, we should probably get Claudia home before her pussy is dripping cum. Amber do you think you can distract our surfing lover?"

"Maybe, or I could help him," Amber stated from her position. The notion of her male lover flooding the gates of a supposedly untouchable pussy feed a devious streak within her.

"This can't be real. It feels so amazing," Claudia mumbled out as the sensations from Reef's cock and Amber's tongue overrode her planned departure.

"I bet I can make you both cum together," Amber whispered.

"Ohh gawd. I shouldn't be doing this bareback. Ohh fuckkk, don't stop, either of you," Claudia moaned out loud as Reef thrust forcefully up into her crevice. "Amber your making my pussy so wet. I'm going to cum again."

"Do you want me to make sure Reef pulls out before he cums?"

"No, heavens no. I want to feel his cum spraying my insides," Claudia exclaimed as Jenna promptly departed hoping to nip an erupting problem in the bud. "Mmmhhhh lady, your tongue is, ohhhh gawwdddd, so devilish. Shitt, shittttt, here it cums," Claudia moaned out fiercely. "Ohhhh heaavvveeennnnssss allivvvveeeee. Cumm, cummm, cummminnngggg! Ohhhh mmmyyyyyyy."

Reef's penis continued to pistol in and out of Claudia's vagina. But was halted when Claudia rose up after her orgasm. "I need a touch of a rest after that earthquake. I know Carl will easily bend to Jenna's persuasion. How about we try something different. Amber if you lay on the chaise, I'll lay on top of you, we can kiss, and Reef will have access to both of our pussies. A little treat for him. Sound good?"

"I love the way you think," Amber promptly responded as she stood up and moved to the new location. Claudia followed her and Reef was directly behind her teasingly pinching Claudia's bottom.

Jenna was keen to have another go with Carl and thought the episode unfolding at her pad was the perfect tool to help her desires transition to reality. She rang the doorbell and was surprised when a gentleman opened the door other than Carl.

"Can I help you?" a rough looking man asked as he opened the door making Jenna a bit nervous. He wasn't tall, but had his arms and neck covered in tattoos, had a bandana covering his forehead and was solid muscle and gut.

"Ohmm, I was looking for Carl," Jenna tentatively responded.

"Oh, him! I'll get him," the man answered. A minute later, Carl appeared and welcomed Jenna inside.

"Hey Jenna. This is my brother Ed who just popped in. He's down from Mendocino for business." Carl introduced the two then inquired what brought Jenna over.

Naively, Jenna answered, "I was making some cookies and only have one egg. So, thought I'd pop over and see if I could steal one."

"Not a problem. Follow me to the kitchen and I'll gift you all we have left which will be good to get rid of since we're about to leave town for a bit." Jenna diligently walked behind Carl into the kitchen was on the other end of the house. "Don't be fooled by Ed's appearance. A complete kitten and, ironically, a pastor at a church up north. He is completely unaware about our lifestyle so please keep quiet on the subject."

"Is he the one that also grows marijuana?"

"Yep. Think he uses a chunk of the profits to keep his church rolling. It's related to Altruria, some religion I don't really know much about."

"I've never heard of it."

"It is loosely Christian based, with a concern for happiness and spirituality. You'd never know from the looks of him. So, did you really pop over for some eggs?"

"Glad you asked," Jenna answered with a smile as she stuck out her chest. "I've two favors to ask. First, before you take off, I wanted to know if I could buy some weed from you to enjoy during the rest of our stay. And second..." Jenna bit down on her lips and made sure Ed wasn't approaching before continuing. "I wanted to make an offer to you." Before she finished, her nipples hardened, and her eyes glanced down to Carl's crotch. "I thought maybe you and I could have another go, and Claudia gets to do the same with Reef."

"Is Claudia over at your place now?"

"Yes. She's visiting with Reef and Amber," Jenna answered quietly.

"She's probably over there hoping to ride Reef or riding him right now."

Jenna's face turned beet red as her lips froze. This was not going as anticipated. She started to think of what she could do to promptly depart and give some warning to her friends.

"I meant to tell Claudia this morning that she should pop over and enjoy our visiting neighbors. She was a little short-changed last night, so I felt like she should make up for it today. Hopefully, she's succeeding. Did she send you over with this plan?"

"No. It was my idea. You're ok with her having sex with Reef and us even though you're not around?"

"Of course. If it was a person I never met or approved of then we'd have something to talk about, but I know she's got the hots for Reef and I also know that a little wild sex now and then with someone else won't hurt us. Hell, it actually makes us more into each other. But I do like to watch. It really turns me on to watch her orgasm. And what was the other part you offered?"

"Me?"

"Yes you," Carl repeated.

"I mean me physically. I'd like to have sex with you again."

"Just wanted to make sure I wasn't dreaming that part. Now, I just need to chase away my brother. He said he was just stopping buy for a minute. Let's go talk to him. And maybe I can also get him to part with some weed. He mentioned he had a special new mix with two different strains. I'll hit him up. That dress really shows off your body nicely. Can't wait to rip it off you and enjoy what's underneath."

Carl turned and walked out of the kitchen with Jenna right behind him. "Hey Ed, my neighbor was a bit franker with me alone. She wants some bud. Can you give her a bit and at my rate?"

"Sure. What are brothers for? Actually, I'd like her to try a little and describe the buzz to me. Many growers never get direct feedback from users."

"Well ... just make it quick. Claudia will be home any second and she wants to hit the highway as soon as possible. I'm going to go finish packing. Don't mean to be rude."

"No problem. Wait here a second young lady and I'll be right back." Ed disappeared outside to grab equipment from his truck.

"Did that sound horribly rude?" Carl asked as he raised up Jenna's dress and fondled her rear.

"Nope," Jenna replied as she turned around and brought her lips to Carl's. His left hand raised up to her slit and parted her lips. He was surprised at the degree of her wetness.

"Shit. Here he comes. Actually, I do need to pack, but I'm fast." As Carl departed towards his bedroom, Ed walked in with a large black suitcase.

"That's a big suitcase. Is it full?" Jenna asked.

"Ha! Full of foam mostly." Ed opened it up and he was right. The suitcase contained a large two-piece bong with solid foam all around it to protect it. The two pieces were attached together to form a bong over a yard in length. "Let me get something to fill the bowl with," Ed provided as he walked towards the kitchen and returned moments later with a bottle of bubbly. He popped the cork the used a third of the bottle to fill the vessel. "We can sip some bubbles after a few hits."

"I've only smoked a few times, never from a bong and really have no idea what to even do," Jenna stated.

"It's easy. I'll guide you." Ed pulled a sandwich bag from a hidden compartment that was full of small marijuana buds. He crushed a few up and loaded the bowl. "It's ready now. You suck from the top. It'll take a couple of strong pulls to fill the chamber with smoke. After that, pull away, take a deep breath then exhale fully and take a strong pull from the bong. I'll release the carburetor and the smoke will rush into your lungs. Ready?"

"I guess." Jenna inhaled forcefully and could see the smoke bellow up into the bong. She pulled away, exhaled and brought her mouth to the glass bong. When she inhaled again, Ed moved his hand away from the base which resulted in the smoke racing into Jenna's pristine lungs. She held the smoke for about ten seconds before erupting into a coughing attack.

"Oh shit. That's harsh. I've never been one for smoke. Sorry, I wasted it."

"No problem." Ed didn't mind at all as while coughing Jenna's breasts shook about wickedly. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. "There's a trick to this. I should have told you about before. After breathing in the smoke, but before your lungs are full, pull away and with that last bit of space inhale just pure air. It makes it much easier on your throat. "Wanna try again?"

"Sure." The second time Jenna performed like a star. She kept the smoke down, held for a short spell then blew it out. Her throat burned a little, but she didn't cough and could already start to feel its effects. "What's special about this strain?"

"It's designed for couples. Two-thirds Sour Diesel sativa and one-third Bubblegum Kush an indica."

"To like make both people chill?"

"Well, that too, but also to enhance their time together."

"Like make them more talkative?"

"No."

"Oh shit, wait I get it. I'm blonde, but not that blonde. Like an aphrodisiac?"

"The goal is to make the act even more special, but also I like to know what kind of buzz it imparts on people. It's not like I can interview people when they're doing it, you know," Ed answered.

Jenna was a bit confused by his response. However, the mentioned of stoned sex did make her mind return to last night's session with Carl and she was eager for another one. Absently, she followed Ed into the kitchen and back into the living room. He'd grabbed two cups and filled them with bubbles then handed one to Jenna.

"Cheers," Ed announced. The two clinked their cups together and took a sip. The fluid rushed forward a bit faster than Jenna expected, and a bit poured down onto the top of her dress. "Oh dear. I'll get something to clean that up with. Can you hold my cup for a second please?" Again, Ed returned to the kitchen, but this time returned with a cloth.

"Can you pat the spots dry with that?" Jenna asked as she stuck out her chest while holding onto the mugs. Ed was surprised. Calmly, he pressed the dry cloth onto the damp portions which included one of her breasts. It was firm and he easily felt her hardening nipple underneath. "Thanks. Do you mind if I take another hit?"

"Be my guess. Just be careful. It is strong. After that I'll wait a few minutes then ask you some questions about your buzz if you don't mind."

"No problem. Do you think if I smoke too much I'll turn into a wild sex-craved woman?" Jenna asked with a giggle.

"Nope. Seem people just don't like to be too buzzed."

"I'm just teasing. I'm already a wild woman, so no worries. I want to do this one all by myself, but you might have to give me a few tips. That ok?"

"Sure. Here first let me reload the bowl." Ed knocked out the old ash and reloaded the bowl then placed it back into the bong. "You just do the same thing as before. When you hold the lighter to the goods for the first pulls just make sure you keep a finger over this little hole at the base. It's called the carburetor. Then when you're ready for the smoke to race upwards, let go of the hole and the chamber will empty out fast as you inhale."

Jenna could barely reach out far enough to bring the lighter to the bowl but did manage to accomplish the feat. To do so, she sat down on the sofa on her knees with the bong on a coffee table below her. The position caused the hem of her sun dress to rise to her hips. Only her thighs being pressed together prevented Ed from catching a glimpse of her pussy, but it did let him know she was not wearing any panties. Jenna followed the instructions well and enjoyed another hit. After exhaling, the two sat across from one another in silence.

A few minutes later, but what seemed like an hour to Jenna she mumbled out, "Wow. I feel really really buzzed now. What are your questions?"

"How would you describe your buzz?" Ed asked.